The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

The Scar: 2

750 66 46
By TarajiBookShelf

A little while later
That night. Gabi and Jj with Anna and Jack were having their young couple thing going on in the kitchen.
The young adults, Halle and her friends, and Paria were in a guest's room playing naughty games.

Meanwhile, Kassie's mystery woman showed up.
Kassie was drinking like crazy. "slow down!" Taraji told her and took the glass from her.

She approached Fantasia who was sitting on the couch flipping through channels while the others were talking and drinking. Taraji just kept looking at her wife. It was like a new crush, looking at her when she was not looking, looking away when she caught her looking. She was thinking of ways to approach her and find something to talk about.

"Hey, can I join you?" the Woman asked. "hey sure please join me, do I know you? Your voice sounds familiar!"

"Nah I know you but we met in bad circumstances. You were unconscious. I'm doctor--"
"Dickson! I remember you introducing yourself in the room. I think an OR Oh my gosh, I was never dead. My conscious worked fine. Why was my pulse gone?"

"I will tell you after my research. Or you can ask your sister. She is a muthafucking miracle worker. She might know what was going on. Hell I wish she could tell me"

Fantasia finally found a topic to talk about with people that allowed her to be vulnerable. She took the opportunity. She stood up and approached others, and the woman backed her up.

"I was talking to doctor Dickson.--"
"Karly!"
"Yes, my new friend Karly. I realize I was never dead..." Fantasia begun. Gina laughed. "Of course, you were not necessarily dead honey,"
"so what happened? I mean I felt like my spirit was leaving my body at some point and then it came back"
Everybody looked at Gina for an explanation.

"What?" she said. "tell us," Kassie said. "yes babe, tell them about your research. She knows what happened. She's just being modest. I mean everything she touches turns into magic or gold Including me." Beth said. Taraji rolled her eyes.
"and she told me everything Gabi touches puzzles up. Like she's good at fusing pieces. Sister's trait" Beth added. Is like she was going somewhere with that theory...
"And what is Fantasia's trait?" Kassie was curious.

"she didn't say but from how she described everything to me, I think Fantasia is good at turning everything she touches into a charity case."
Taraji spitted her wine out. It became weird.
"I need a refill," Taraji said storming out.

"what the hell was that? That's mean and rude?" Kassie barked at Beth.
"Please guys you all see it. This is Fantasia but who the fuck is her wife?"

The old and real Fantasia would have slapped her right in the face for saying that but, the new Fantasia was powerless. She just looked at her sister.

"Baby you need to shut up!"
Beth and Taraji don't like each other. Are we clear on that? Kassie followed Taraji, walking inside the kitchen

"I need a refill friend. Mind pouring some in my glass too?" she asked Taraji in the kitchen.

"You don't have to do this Kassie"
"I do. She's bitter. I don't know why but she's been bitter since she walked through that door. Like she's beefing with you or something. Don't take it to heart"
Taraji scoffed. "what if is true? Look at my lifestyle and education. Everything has Fantasia's name taped on it. I'm her charity case Kas"
"you are her wife"
"Her wife! Her wife or her charitable wife?" Kassie was speechless.

"Exactly. I need to--I gotta. I need to not be here right now" Taraji said and went upstairs

Kassie came out of the kitchen and looked at Fantasia with the "I couldn't help" look

"hold that thought, I want to hear more about that extended Cardiac arrest thing be right back"

Fantasia went upstairs.
Taraji was in bed. Literally in bed. "Hey!"
"Please don't!"

"Don't what? Don't talk to my wife? Don't tell her she's nobody's charity case?"
"Baby I love you, I do very much. But you are the last person I wanna see right now."
"what can I do?"

"Leave me the fuck alone like you always do. Don't touch me, hide from me. So much for, our stupid vows. For better or worse. You are hiding in your worst. You literally hiding from me. I've never seen your body since the shooting. I'm not trying to be an ass here that's why I just don't force anything. But I miss my wife. I miss you. I wanna touch you. I wanna see your scar baby can I see it?" Taraji started heated and then sweetened her speech.

Fantasia shook her head. "no. You will never look at me the same. No" She said and walked away.

After a while, Taraji just slept. Gina came in.
She sat on Taraji's side of the bed.
"Hey, you up? I came to apologize" she whispered.
"It is not your fault that your sister turned me into her Charity work," Taraji said with her eyes closed.
"you don't really believe that," Gina said.
"the facts are there. Tangible evidence to argue this motion. I'm just her charity work. Her trophy wife. Now I'm just a wife she doesn't want to be touched by."

"It's her scar. She's feeling some type of less sexy ish. She couldn't show me either. I just made her".

"how bad is it?"

"Well, you can be the Judge of that. I kinda captured a picture while she had her eyes closed. For you to familiarise yourself with it"
Gina showed Taraji a picture on her phone. Taraji looked at the screen

"Oh my gosh, Gina. That's the most beautiful scar I've ever seen."

"I know right? That's why I captured it. Like is she tripping? It's beautiful. I too, like it. "
"girl I love this. Is like butterflies ink on her chest down to her figure. Shit, it's between places I love very much." Taraji said. "shit this is turning me on. Can you send me that picture?"
"ew, what are you gonna do with it?"
"Why ask if you don't want to know?." Gina raised an eyebrow
"You are nasty!" Gina said and sent the picture.
"Now please leave my room. I kinda wanna be alone"

"you gonna make love to a scar? Are you that pervy?"

"Gina just leave!"
Gina left.
Taraji didn't wanna do what Gina thought she was gonna do. She looked at it, obsessing a bit.
"I'm gotta frame this for my eyes only." she sent it through to an Online gallery and paid for it to be re-painted it drawn. Emphasizes the scar.

She then went downstairs. Fuck what Beth thinks. I'm happy - she said to herself.

She joined them. They were talking about Politics and medicine.

Beth is a British government-significant.
Fantasia is Senator
Kassie is the First Lady.
Karly is a doctor
Gina is a doctor. But how does Taraji fit in all this? She poured wine, listening to them Yap.
"it's Politically correct doesn't matter where on the map you are. Fantasia gets it..." Beth said as they had a positive argument. "what do you think Taraji?" Beth placed her on the spot.

"You wanna know what I think? I think you are threatened by me so you keep trying to sound politically relevant. Guess what? I don't care. You can be all high and mighty as you want. I don't know what you heard about me. Or think you know about me but I'm probably the smartest person in this room because my being smart does not come from being narrow-minded like all of you. I know all kinds of various important topics. I just don't like politics. You can try to prove how smart you are but the facts remain I know better than you. You wanna know why my wife does everything for me? She knows how hard it was for me growing up. She knows I needed financial help so she offered me that. I'm her wife, not charity, her wife. Her wife. I know you hate me because you know your wife had it bad for me. Fuck you, Beth. Enjoy my expensive wine which I bought with my money if you are interested to know. Bitch - just go home 'cause I mean, nobody wants you here, we needed Gina. We ordered Gina. You just came with the package. But you are returnable cause toys are free Error" Taraji said, she felt provoked and had her own problems to worry a lot about. They all became speechless. Some just chose not to say anything, they bit their tongue because Taraji was not one to mess with.

"good night everybody we will see one another in the Morning"

Taraji added and left them mute. Fantasia saw the irritated look on Beth's face and secretly smirked. Too bad she wasn't drinking cause of the medication package, it was way too strong, and couldn't be taken with alcohol.
She went upstairs to talk to her wife.

And unfortunately, Taraji was not in their bed as she told her.  And she had no idea which room she was in. It frustrated her.

In the morning.
Breakfast time. They were all eating around the big ass dining table.
Taraji was still not eating. Fantasia was getting worried. She cleared her throat before she could talk to her wife, "the food not okay for you... Babe?" she asked with her sweet melodic voice 
That reminded Taraji how calm that voice made her.
"I - I'm just not hungry."
"again? Should I be worried?" Fantasia maintained the sweetness. "about me eating? No baby you shouldn't worry about that. You should worry because this distance between us is destroying me" Taraji said walking away. Everybody looked at Fantasia. She took a deep breath.

"I apologize. She's just mad at me. Excuse me" Fantasia said and went to find her wife.

They met in their secret spot. The master bedroom.
Taraji was getting changing clothes in the closet.
"I don't want you to leave the room. I am worse without you baby, I had a horrible night. Can you come back please" Fantasia teared up.
"I couldn't breathe the whole night without you. I need you here, baby please don't leave me in this marriage. I know I haven't been the easiest person to love or even like but I am so sorry. I want my wife in bed with me" Fantasia was shaking.
Taraji was seeing how much damage the shooting had done to her wife. She was witnessing it every day.

"I'm not leaving you, Tasia. I will never leave you. I just thought you couldn't feel comfortable with me here always gazing at you. I thought you needed your space baby, I thought I was helping"

Fantasia shook her head. "it doesn't help. Come back"
Taraji dropped her clothes and rushed to her wife. She let her hug her.
Taraji slowly helped her sit down with her.

"Can I see it?" Taraji begged. Fantasia breathed hard. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard before attempting to unfasten her robe. Then she fastened again and opened her eyes. "I'm not ready please"
"Do you trust me?"
"of course, I'm just -- I'm just"
"Close your eyes!" Taraji commanded. Fantasia reluctantly closed her eyes. Taraji reached for her hand. She pulled it from the tassels of the robe. Fantasia's tears rolled down.

Taraji unfastened. Fantasia felt naked.  The tears kept rolling. She felt Taraji's touch. "oh baby if you even knew how perfect this looks on you. It is like the ink you didn't know you needed." Taraji whispered and kissed the scar. Fantasia's heart rose.
She kissed some more. Licked it. "I'm so in love," Taraji said then took Fantasia's bra off. Fantasia inhaled. "perfect scar, perfect boobs, perfect body, perfect woman, perfect wife. You are perfect just the way you are" Taraji said and licked the boobs. Fantasia felt like a woman for the first time in weeks.
Taraji pushed her to lay back and then licked her body. "I wasn't hungry for food but I'm hungry for you"
"Keep licking my body," Fantasia begged in a whisper. Taraji continued licking and kissing the scar. Fantasia gently pushed her head down between her legs.
"lick me there a lot. Like a lot"

Taraji smiled and pulled her wife's panties and touched her pussy. She rubbed it gently then started licking the clit and finger fucking her. "oh yes! Uh. Oh yes baby" Fantasia said. Taraji continued and finger fucked her.  "yes, yes oh fuck yes Raji!"

Taraji pulled off her Jamies. She hopped on top of her and grind their pussies together. "that's good fuck me harder with your wet pussy. Yes!"
Taraji grinded hard.
Fantasia grinds too, holding her wife tight. "shit feels good, feels so fucking good!" Taraji moaned. They grinded at the same pace.
Making each other howl while creaming on each other. A lot of cream dripped from between their thighs. "shit your pussy is amazing shit!" Taraji muttered catching her breath. Fantasia blushed. Her wife looked at her, she looked away blushing, melting.
"Fantasia baby your scar? It's a God-made art just like the rest of you. I am in love with it too. Do not get rid of it unless you really, really want to. But your wife loves it. She told me she loves the shit out of it so much she had it drawn in a form of art"

Fantasia was confused. Taraji picked up her phone and clicked on an image. An art made from the picture she sent. "it's almost done. Can I please keep this in this house" Taraji asked showing her. Fantasia looked at it and looked at her chest. "it's exactly like this. Where did you get this?"

"Asked Gina to capture it. I'm sorry"

"nooo. It looks... It looks artistic. I kinda like it on paper"
."I love it on you."
"you really do baby?"

"I swear to everything good I do. I love it. It is so sexy. Look where it is perfectly placed, how it is perfectly placed. I love how God did this"

Fantasia looked at the phone and touched her scar. "mind kissing it again?"
"do I mind? Girl, please i wanna eat it" Fantasia chuckled. Taraji pulled the robe to the side and kissed her scar.
Fantasia cupped her wife's face. "now kiss my lips"
They shared a hot kiss.

Meanwhile.

Kassie was getting eaten out by Karly in her guest room.
"shit, shit shit eat my pussy. fucking fuck shit"
Kassie moaned with her teeth clenched. Fist grasping the sheet like her life depended on it.
"oh yes feels fucking amazing. Yes yes yes oh fuck yes baby shit uhhh yes yes!" she came hard. Karly smileed. Licked her finger nastily and winked then walked out. They were not talking. They haven't talked in years I mean a real normal conversation. But she still knew how to make her feel good.

So... Basically she just walked into the room after her. Locked the door. Kassie looked at her with bedroom eyes and the next thing she was cumming hard.

Who else is having sex in this house?
Guess.

Or Find out next... I said to be present. Ghost me, I'm gonna ghost too. Real talk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 438 12
Small Tarasia stories in one. Love, admiration, heartbreak, regret, forgiveness.
50.7K 2.3K 35
Something New is a book about finding a love you never knew existed, recovering love you thought was lost, and letting go of a love that doesn't serv...
22.9K 1.4K 26
How can one stay away when our hearts are intertwined? A tarasia fanfic