The Department!

Da TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... Altro

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

The Scar: 1

685 81 59
Da TarajiBookShelf

Welcome to Part 3 of the Department.

Three weeks After the Shooting that almost took Fantasia's life.

Ever since the Shooting, Fantasia has been jumpy, frightened, and startled. She still has to catch some sleep with all these nightmares. It brought back every traumatic event in her life like,
The time she was abducted. Her mother's death.
Three times of getting shot at a job. The time her husband was taken for ransom. The time she thought Taraji was dead and she got arrested for it.
A glass could break and she would jump on her wife. Or start shaking. She could be enjoying family time and suddenly her mind takes her to a trance where she could just be silent.

She was traumatized and living in fear. She hears gunshots everywhere she goes. Her therapist told Taraji to force her out of her comfort zone or else she would lose her forever. Taraji hasn't had sex in 3 weeks and counting. She gonna do everything in her power to have her wife back.

She organized a game night (for a weekend). Invited a couple of people who she knew cared about her wife.

She invited Kassie, and to surprise her she invited Kassie's mysterious woman. She invited Gina and her British wife Beth, who is of prominent British importance. Gabi and JJ, Halle's friends Came over. Jack and Anna were there. They were trying to keep it as big as they could. The more the merrier right?

The guests came over, except the mysterious woman. Paris insisted on coming with her mother, we all know that all she wanted was to see Taraji. Fantasia felt powerless seeing that girl
in her house. That made her lose her cool. Because of the state, she was in, she just became Insecure and helpless, she couldn't talk about shit with her wife anymore so she was forced to bottle it in until therapy with her doctor. It was unhealthy.

She was no longer that Fantasia we all know and hate to love. Fierce and strong, a pillar, a fighter, a badass woman. A good mother, a great lover, and a wonderful wife. She was just the vulnerable woman in the room. Worse part of it all she knew who was trying to kill her and couldn't even talk about it with her wife. Fantasia hated being vulnerable to Taraji because the only moment she showed her a powerless side of her was in the bedroom and nowhere else. It made her feel like losing all kinds of power would make her weak. 
But didn't realize she was already weak. The sight of Paris made her weaker, she felt like tearing up cause she knew this girl was gonna be flirting with her wife and wouldn't give it up no matter what Taraji did or said to her.

Have you ever felt hopeless and helpless? That's what the shooting did to Fantasia. She could be hanging around a crowd looking weaker than everybody in the room, combined.

Every time she sees Paris following her wife out of the room, her stomach would turn, she would feel sick, feel like puking.
She decided to leave the room for a while. Going to hide in her closet.

The scar on her body made her emotional and insecure which was why she couldn't take her clothes off in front of her wife. The injury was too big and it ruined "sexy" for her.
She rubbed it, tears running down. Halle followed her into the room because she was really worried about her. She peeked in to watch her.

Fantasia aggressively rubbed her scar, sobbing. Like she wished for it to disappear. She lost it and howled. She literally cried. Halle's tears rolled from her face looking at her mother breaking down. She then left.

She bumped into Gina in the hallway. "I love this house, you just get lost like a stupid ass person, I lost my room again," Gina said laughing stupidly. Halle pointed, and the tears came down again so she sniffled.
"lovebug, what's wrong?"
She pointed at the master bedroom. "she needs more help. She needs more" Halle said. "Mummy? I will get her help what kind of help? Baby help me help her "

"I don't know but I saw her scratching off her scar, and crying hard. Last week I found her staring at the mirror. I don't know. She just doesn't seem to like what she sees.--"
"is the scar!" they both said. "okay. I will think of something. Take this to my room" Gina said. Halle nodded wiping her tears and taking her aunty's purse.

Gina took a deep breath looking at the double door to the Master bedroom. She marched there and then let herself in.
Fantasia was just regrouping.
"So this is where the fantasia and Taraji naughty moments happen. Pretty cool"
Gina began. Fantasia stood up. "can I see?"
"What?"

"the scar. I want to see if they did a good job closing it"
"do you do this to all your patients?"
"no, because they all ain't my blood. They ain't my sister, you are. So let me see"

"Leave me alone Gina!"
"When was the last time you had sex with your wife?"

"My sex life is none of your business"
"Okay. I can take that. Cool. But I know a plastic surgeon who is a miracle worker, she can get rid of that and you will feel sexy again"
Fantasia sniffled. "there is no miracle that can help me. Look" Fantasia pulled her top

Gina looked at her. "Should I call her? Make an appointment for you?" Gina asked touching her sister. Fantasia closed her eyes, the tears came out of her shut eyes.
"Should I?"

Fantasia slowly nodded. Gosh, even her confidence was gone.

"Okay, I will. Baby girl I got you okay? You don't have to go through this alone. I'm your big sister and I love you. I'm here, I flew all the way here for you. Use me up please"
Fantasia nodded and hugged her. Gina hugged her back.

They went back downstairs.

Halle looked at Gina, she gestured for her that everything was A-okay. Halle smiled and nodded.
Fantasia still didn't wanna be in the crowd. She walked to the back for some fresh air. She spotted her wife sitting alone on the outdoor furniture. She swallowed hard, she missed her so much but couldn't go near her. She couldn't be in the room alone with her which is why she goes to bed right after dinner and pretend to be sleeping by the time her wife comes in.

They haven't been talking much or getting any sort of affection from each other. Taraji was clearly feeling alone.

She saw Paris approach Taraji, she was all wet coming out of the pool, "No!" Fantasia muttered to herself.

Outside voices from a distance.
Paris: your house is beautiful. Everything about it is beautiful
Taraji: you should tell my wife that. Compliments belong to her
Paris: Hey, how does a married woman look so sore and pained out of sight? Married people should be blushing for no reason at all. Where is your happiness Taraji?
Taraji: Paris you are a kid stay in your fucking lane.
Paris: I know you love your wife you are drowning in that love. I can help you, help your marriage, love you, and you don't have to love me back. I receive enough love. I just wanna touch you, like this...(she demonstrates)

Taraji: Don't. Please don't. I don't want to be touched by you. I have a son, older than you. A daughter your age. I see milk and formula when I see you. Cause you are just a kid. 
Paris: I know I'm younger Taraji, but I'm not underage. I'm grown. I want to make love to you. You need to feel good.
Taraji: I can't. I don't find you attractive. I see a child. A child who needs help. If you don't stop, I will get you that help. Stop following me. Stop touching me. Paris stop, I m not as old as your mother, but I'm old enough to be your mother, if you don't stop, I'm gonna mother your ass in front of everybody and I know how much you hate that.
Paris was sad and speechless.
Taraji lifted her face.

"There is a room full of girls who think you are beautiful in there, interact with them. You might find someone who distracts you from these feelings because baby this is never gonna happen I told you two years ago. I'm not interested and I love who I married. That's who I want to be touched by. Find your person. You never know, you might be happier." Paris nodded. "how do I suppress my feelings for you then Taraji 'cause I don't know how to. I am in love with you so help me un-love you.

"we will figure it out honey I promise, I don't want you to hurt so we will figure it out"

"together?"
Taraji chuckled. "Paris you not fooling anybody" Paris blushed. "I had to try. Okay. I will go hang out with people my age. But I don't promise to stop trying my luck 'cause my pussy is throbbing" Taraji closed her ears.

Paris walked inside. She saw Fantasia looking at her. "she's all yours Mrs Henson I'm -- I'm so sorry." She said. Fantasia didn't say anything, she just walked away. Paris went to join Halle's squad.
"Hailey introduce me," Paris said trying to fit in, she looked interested in them for a change.
"Kia!"
Paris shook her hand. "Kris!"
"The girlfriend," Kris said. Paris chuckled. "I didn't know this playa had a girlfriend, be careful with her. Everybody wants a piece of her." Paris told Kris. Halle swallowed hard knowing how true that was.
"How do you two know each other anyway?" Kia asked. "Balenciaga fashion week Paris three years ago. We both modeled for teens, we've been meeting there every year ever since." Paris explained. She turned to look at Halle. Their eyes met for the very first time. Paris got lost in TARAJI's eyes 

The eyes did things to her. "oh and this is Halle. I thought you guys met" Kris said. "we- we almost did but then I was an ass and we never did. Hi Halle I'm Paris Washington. Gosh, how did I miss how pretty you really are?".Halle didn't react or respond. She just looked at her. She was no longer a fan of Paris.

Paris looked uncomfortable. She Just shut up but kept looking at Halle when Halle wasn't looking. It was the eyes. She wasn't into Halle, she was still obsessed with Taraji.

Fantasia went to shower. She just wanted something to refresh her body and mind, water does the trick.

After a shower, she went to her closet to get changed. After letting the towel fall off her, Taraji walked in.
"oh fuck! Come on you can't knock?"
She said picking up her towel 
and hiding her body, specifically on the scar. "knock?"

"turn around!" she shouted. Taraji curled her lips slowly turned away and walked out
Fantasia breathed and cursed. "shit! Fuck!"

Taraji clenched her teeth, "unbelievable! She's tripping!" she said shaking her head before leaving the room.

Fantasia changed.
She made it downstairs after a while. They were waiting for her to have dinner.

She looked at Taraji, she was stealing a look. She wondered if Taraji saw her naked or not. Taraji looked in her eyes not smiling not blinking. She was upset about how she reacted. Fantasia looked away. They sat down. Complimented the chef and enjoyed dinner. Taraji was eating. She was looking at her wife, not blinking, sitting back in her chair...just staring. Fantasia choked on her food a few times. She picked a glass of water to water her dry throat.
Her hands started shaking. She couldn't make it stop. Taraji made her nervous.

She looked back at her with begging eyes like... "please let me take a glass of water without you gazing at me like that" Taraji raised an "I dare you" eyebrow.
She swallowed hard and took it to her mouth. Her eyes peeked from the glass to Taraji. The shaking got rapid and intense, she split the water on her chest.

She clenched her teeth, eyes watering looking at her wife. Taraji breathed deeply with her eyes closed.

All this time Paris was looking at them. It was entertaining.
Kassie handed Fantasia a handkerchief. She wiped her eyes instead then tossed it, aggressively pulled her chair dramatically, and stormed out. Taraji got off and followed her.

She went out by the back door. Taraji followed her there.

Fantasia sniffled. Taraji looked at her. "stop looking at me!" she said voice breaking 
Taraji rolled her eyes and then turned away from her. "I've seen you naked thousands of times before."
Taraji said. "my body changed a lot."

"so you have a scar. I have millions of bullet scars. You don't see me trying to hide them from you"

"this is different"
"let me see how different it is!"

"no!"
"Okay, what are you gonna do? Get rid of it? When? How long do I have before I touch my wife again? What does this mean for us? That I'm just your roommate, or bedmate?

"I'm hurting, all you thinking about right now is sex? You are selfish!"

Taraji nodded then turned to face her.
"I'm here. Right here, you just don't see me because you don't need me. Selfish! Funny. I did so many unselfish things in this marriage, in these three weeks alone but okay baby. I'm selfish. My bad I will find revisions and do better. You know what, even if it takes you three or five years to heal. I will be right here. I will wait. I've waited 15 years. I can wait another five. Good night." Fantasia looked speeches.

"I am gonna let you have the bedroom for a while, I will find a place to crush. I love you Fantasia. I love you so much and I'm sorry that you hurting, I'm hurting because you are hurting. I'm sorry baby. Sleep tight okay..." Taraji said sweetly and walked back inside. Fantasia sobbed.

Wait for Scar Part 2:

I keep updating as you request. But all I get is ghost readers.
🙄🙄🙄

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

126K 7.6K 108
When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the lights go down, dark desires come out.
Lose To Win Da TayTay

Storie d'amore

4K 214 12
An amazing take on a love story we never thought we would need. This story is about a female named Fantasia (Tasia) and another female Taraji (Raji)
73.4K 3.2K 40
Based on the new modern 2024 version of The Color Purple. Exploration of the in depth on screen and off screen relationship between Taraji and Fantas...
17K 876 18
A fictional Love Story Between Taraji P Henson and Fantasia Barrino aka 'Tarasia' Do you believe in love at first Sight? What will happen when Taraji...