The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call

Desperate Times...

860 47 65
By TarajiBookShelf

After Her wife bathed her and made love to her,
Fantasia felt relaxed.

She went downstairs to get something to eat.
The kids were still having a party, so she checked the clock. It was after 10.

She stepped into the Kitchen and found her daughter sitting alone. "Baby girl.  Everything okay?" She asked checking the refrigerator. "she makes me nervous Mom. I can't look her in the eyes. I can't say a word in her present without making a fool of myself. When she touch me. Oh god, when she touches me I feel so much happening in my body. What does it mean mom, she's with one of my friends. We grew up together."

"Halle Taylor is losing her superpowers? I refuse to believe that. Who is it, Kris, Kia? I know, is Hailey Thomas."
"How did you know?"

"oh please she ain't fooling anybody with that Halle-bear nickname. So you hiding from your friends because you are crushing on one of them who is dating one of them? She is dating Kris correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am. That's why I'm hiding. I can't help how I feel but I can't hurt Kris. I just need to hide!"
"Well, you are doing it. I'm not good at this. But I will send your mom down here for you to vent." Fantasia said and texted her wife then found something in the oven. She warmed up the food. Taraji walked in. "hey!" She said softly to her daughter.

"Uh, mama. I have a crush on one of my best friends, and the worst part is that she is dating one of the girls in the group already. I don't know what to do cause I can't get hold of myself in her presence. How did you tell the first girl you ever had a thing for that you liked them?"

"It wasn't easy. We made it physical. And I got hurt so many times, it wasn't just physical for me. Whatever you do. Don't make it physical. You might end up getting hurt. And I can't have that"

"What happened to her? You never told her?"

"I did. It comes with a lot of drama. Two kids later, I married her"

Halle looked at Fantasia. "you were mom's first?"
"Yeah."
."so there is hope for Hailey and I right?"
Her mom's looked at each other. "maybe. But do everything opposite to what we did. It will save you some headaches."

"What did you do?"

"Shared a dorm. Shared some sheets behind closed doors, and combined our DNA. Married other people. Baby, Hailey is with the other girl. You can't put yourself through that and let me tell you, it's gonna cost you your friends. All of them" Taraji said.

"even Kia?"
"at some point yeah honey. I understand how you feel about her trust me I do. It hurt like shit. But you need to not mess everything up for yourself because of feelings."

Halle nodded. Taraji stood up and picked in Fantasia's plate. They took a bite and then kissed. Taraji walked out. "You guys are so cute. Toxic but cute. Cute like Kris and Hailey"

"I'm gonna go to bed. Is my baby gonna be okay?"

"yes," Fantasia hugged her and then walked out.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you hiding from me," Hailey said standing by the entrance.

Halle swallowed hard. "I kinda am" She admitted.

"why Halle-Bear?"
"Hailey I like you," Halle said. Hailey smiled and walked in. "but I can't lose my friends. HK squad needs both of us to be HK. And I love Kris"

"kiss me!" Hailey said. "b-but..."
Hailey kissed her. It was soft, tender, full of "I love you" in it. They both looked at each other and swallowed hard at the same time. "What does that mean Hail?"
"That I like you too Halle-bear," Hailey said. Halle blushed. They held hands.

"But you and Kris are a thing a beautiful thing. You can't just have everybody in the group just cause you are beautiful and sexy and oh my gosh your lips... Fuck, just shut me up" Hailey kissed her again, to shut her up
This time it was deep.
"I won't tell if you don't my Halle-bear" Hailey whispered then walked out.

"fuck...I'm toxic like my damn parents" Halle said.

She stood up and went to a guestroom she prepared for her friends and turned on the light. Hailey and Kris were already there... Getting heavy.  Halle gasped. "Omg. Oh my gosh sorry y'all, I didn't know there was anybody in here. proceed" she said nervously and rushed out.

She killed the mood. Kris tried kissing her girlfriend. Hailey couldn't do it anymore.

Halle got in her room and shut the door. Eyes watering. It hurt like shit. "hey!"
"Jesus Christ! Is everybody just sitting in every corner?"
Kia chuckled. "They needed to do their girlfriend shit. thought I should bunk in with you. What a day right? Although, your mother is gonna make an amazing Senator. Team Fantasia"

"yeah," Halle said sitting down. She was crushed. "what's up Hal?"
"nothing. Let's just sleep" Halle said.

Knock on the door. "come in" Kia said. Kris and Hailey walked in. "The mood is ruined, we thought we should crush in here like a big ole slumber party," Kris said diving in between them.

Hailey sat on a couch. She picked a magazine and hid her face but her eyes were on Halle.
Halle was wet looking at her in her tomboy look, cute face, and long hair.
Hailey was hot for a 20-year-old who wears tomboy threads all the way.
They talked all night then fell asleep.

The three are in bed. And Hailey on the couch.
Halle wasn't asleep. She couldn't. She opened her eyes and looked at the sleeping girls then lifted her head. Hailey was playing a game on Halle's computer. "Can't sleep too huh?" Halle asked. "Can we talk? I owe you an apology. Please come downstairs" Hailey said. They went downstairs.

Tiptoeing, holding hands.

"So. What did you wanna tell me?" Halle asked. "I'm sorry you had to walk on us like that in your house. She was horny. I was tipsy. I just. Halle-bear I'm sorry. Baby I don't want you thinking I like you any less. That I wanna hurt you? Noo..I love you, Halle. I always have. I gave you the nickname because I was trying to mark my territory. I am crazy about you" Hailey said.

"I'm crazy about you too but Hailey I can't. I care a lot about Krisey. So please, don't tell me how you feel and I will return the favor, don't touch me and I won't touch you" Halle said. Hailey nodded.

Halle walked away, it took everything in Hailey to let go of her hand.

"This is a mess, god!" Hailey whispered and dived on a living room couch. She eventually fell asleep.

The next Morning

Kelly got in the house while everybody was still sleeping. She headed upstairs to the master bedroom. She knocked while letting herself in.

The couple was having morning sex. Taraji gasped covering herself.
"morning Mrs B, sorry," she said. Taraji breathed rolling her eyes. "Senator, your morning glory is over we gotta hit the road," She said to Fantasia who was naked on their bed.
Taraji kept rolling her eyes. She snatched the sheet and stormed to the bathroom. "you better have a good reason to be upsetting my wife this morning!" Fantasia said putting on a robe.
Kelly dived onto their bed and took Fantasis's laptop. "you are trending! The kiss, people are talking about it"

"I knew that would happen, so?"

"they wondering if it was an innocent kiss or what?"

"let them wonder. Get out of my bed. You have a key to my front door Kelly, not my bedroom. Geez, I gotta go apologise to my wife, again!" Fantasia said and walked into the bathroom. Taraji was in the shower. She joined her.
"We can finish off our session in here"

"don't you have the road to hit?"
"in 40 minutes. I have 20 minutes with my wife"

"Sorry, your executive secretary ruined the fucking mood, again," Taraji said. Fantasia curled her lips.
She grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "I will make it up to you" she promised. Taraji kissed her on the lips and snatched a towel, and got out of the shower.

Fantasia took a quick shower alone.

Taraji put on a robe and went downstairs.
She found Kelly making noise on the couch while Hailey was sleeping.

"uh, don't you see her sleeping there?" Taraji asked. "it's 8 Mrs. B, I've been waking her yellow ass up"

"Rise and shine," Kelly said waking Hailey from her deep sleep. Hailey groaned pulling a blanket to her face. She didn't have a blanket when she slept. But she woke up with one.

Tataji watched Kelly closely, she shook her head and went to the kitchen where the chef was preparing food.

"Mrs. B. Morning, I have your latte ready"
"Double? Cause I need triple, infect I need alcohol for breakfast"

"Is it the kiss news?" he asked. "what kiss news, wait, the kiss. Oh my Gosh, Fantasia is gonna kill me--"

"relax is not that bad, people are just wondering if is innocent or deep and if the Senator is just a sweetheart or into you. Nothing negative, just high curiosity and positivity, it might actually help her campaign. What got you sour this Saturday morning if not the news?"

"Nothing, I just realised I love my privacy and I'm losing it, especially in my bedroom"

"Executive secretary huh? She's too free, you need boundaries. I see her walking around more like the wife than the employer. Watch her".
Taraji breathed. "she means a lot to my wife's image. I gotta suck it up" Taraji said accepting her latte.
Halle walked in. She looked like she never got sleep. "Why ain't you dressed? You didn't forget your mom is going on the road with the whole team right? Like a working girl?" Taraji asked. Halle groaned. "I barely slept last night. It's Saturday mom, do I have to?" Halle whined. "Yes, baby!"
Halle groaned. Fantasia walked in, and then Kelly followed her.

"Tea?"
"scotch would do but whatever!" Fantasia said. Kelly took her tea then an apple and two bottles of water. "take three, I'm thirsty," Fantasia said. Kelly did as told then took Fantasia's purse then walked out.
"why ain't you dressed?"

"Mom I am sick. Can I take a day off?"
Fantasia laughed. "yes you can, you can take the weekend off to work out your hangover. Kelly who got this" Fantasia said. "thank you, thank you, thank you" Halle kissed her mom and then rushed out.

"See you later? Maybe I can finally get my orgasm?"
The Chef coughed. "Will Kelly be there?" Taraji asked rhetorically.
"Okay, I see we have a big conversation on our hands. Can we talk letter?"

"Will Kelly know her place later?" Taraji heard herself. It didn't sound mature. "I'm sorry baby. I'm just having a bad morning" she said looking at her wife. Fantasia kissed her. "we need to talk. When I get back. Love you." she said walking out.

Taraji wasn't happy at all.
She followed them to the living room.
"Don't wait up!" Kelly said. "For you? Please nobody is waiting. I wish you could lose that key. I will be waiting for my wife."

"lose the key? Mrs B--"
"Taraji!" Taraji yelled. "Give me the damn key" Taraji shouted. She was frustrated. "babe--" Fantasia said. "The key Kelly!"
Kelly scoffed and handed the key slowly. Taraji walked back to the kitchen.

Fantasia looked at her before walking out.
Outside the house.

The driver got Fantasia's door opened. She held it, mind in the distance. "Senator?" Kelly said. "sorry, call in, tell them we are stuck in traffic, I have a cranky wife to set straight!" Fantasia said she looked unhappy. She marched back inside. Kelly smirked. She had the "yeah set her ass straight and get my key back" smirk. - she followed her pace.

Fantasia walked in. Halle's girls were all in the living room, where Hailey was sleeping and refusing to wake up. Fantasia passed by to the kitchen, and Kelly followed her. The matching made Halle stood up and followed them

"Mrs Henson!" The Chef said calling Fantasia, Taraji lifted her face. "you still here?"

"Yes. Meet me in the bedroom" Fantasia said. "Really? Can't we try someplace like the Gym or back... Cause our bedroom is not so sacred anymore"

"Baby I'm horny. You are angry. There is one place we can settle this."

Halle rolled her eyes and excused herself. She thought they were gonna fight. Taraji looked past her wife. Kelly looked down. "threesome?" Taraji was being sarcastic. Fantasia turned, she didn't know Kelly was following her. "Uh no, we are married, we don't need a third party"

"You could have had some this morning. If you set some boundaries with your damn employees, Fix that. Your orgasm depends on it" Taraji said and walked out. She Knocked Kelly out of the way.

Fantasia sighed. "can I make a suggestion?" her Chef said. Fantasia shot him a look. "Sorry!" he said. Fantasia didn't feel like leaving her wife like that. "postpone the trip to tomorrow. Get a basket gift to send. Send my sincere apology. I can't leave like this. When you are done. Apologies to my wife, your job depends on it" Fantasia told Kelly and left the kitchen

Kelly felt her heart pounding. Her head as well. Suddenly her stomach was upset. "I feel sick!" she said. "you are scared 'cause you know she will choose her wife any day! Resolve it, may I suggest a latte while you are at it? She didn't get to finish this one" The Chef said. Kelly breathed deeply.

"it won't work. Taraji has hated me ever since the Anna situation. Also, I think this is all her plan to get me fired"

The chef shrugged. "if it is her plan, you should find another job cause, she can get her wife to do anything for her, she can get everything from her. A kiss in public, her eggs to reproduce..."

"a million dollar Rolex, an 8 million dollar house, a half a billion dollar ring, a job as a detective, a recommendation as an FBI, a job at a DA's office. Do you really want me to go on?" Halle said interjecting. Kelly was alarmed like shit. "I can lose my job oh my God. Halle, please help me"

"you upset my mother and want my help?"

"I will get your mother to promote you"

"she's my mother, why do I need your help with anything?"

"I will pay you"

"500 dollars"
"Halle I'm not Fantasia, I ain't got that kind of money"

"then good luck getting Taraji P. Henson-Barrino to listen to a thing you have to say," Halla said leaving.
Kelly thought long and hard until something popped to mind.

She joined Fantasia and Taraji at the gazebo enjoying the Saturday breeze after they made up.

"oh lord, here comes my wife's most annoying employee," Taraji said making her wife chuckle.
Kelly approached. "Mrs H, Mrs B... I have something I have been meaning to tell you."
They just looked at her to proceed.
"I'm pregnant. It's Jack's baby!"
Fantasia didn't react. Taraji was furious though.
"You what?"

"That is why this family means a lot to me. Because I'm carrying one of you"

"what? Girl, no!" Taraji said. "I am!" Taraji opened her mouth, speechless, and her jaw hung.
Fantasia looked away. Whatever they were watching before this happened. "Baby look, the wife Bird returned," she said to Taraji.

"Did you not hear this dumbbell? I don't care about the damn bird anymore!" Taraji stormed away. Fantasia looked at Kelly. She looked down.

"Am I fired?" she asked. "for what? Making my bedroom a Starbucks or local coffee shop? Or for running around my house like you know how much it cost? Or.. Wait, for existing? Cause your existence right now upset my wife. Or is it gonna be for the fact that you just lied to her?"

Kelly just teared up. She knew it was over. "Fantasia, please. Everything I did was to keep my job"

"I might have to let you go. I don't know yet"

"let me resolve this. Your wife, my boundaries, everything."
Fantasia walked away. "do you really wanna fire me? Don't you think I know too much?"

Fantasia stopped in her tracks. She turned horrific,
"Little girl, are you threatening me? Really? You wanna do that with me? Do you know who I really am?"

"Mrs Henson I'm sorry" she was crying hard. "I messed up. Please forgive me"

Fantasia was walking closer...."Babe!" Taraji said. She turned, her face was still red. "are you okay?"
Fantasia looked at Kelly. "am I okay?"

"She's fine Mrs B!" Kelly said. "okay, lunch is ready," Taraji said and walked inside. Fantasia marched towards Kelly.
She looked like she was gonna punch the good shit out of her.
Kelly ran for her life. She ran and never looked back. She ran leaving her car, her cell, her purse.... She Just ran!

To be continued

Lol I didn't know how to end the chapter kept rolling. I had to end it with a joke. Cause I laughed hard typing that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 398 18
A single teen mother and a teen that comes from a broken family meets in high school and the rest is history ❤️ ( drama,toxic, emotional , abuse) Thi...
52.9K 2.6K 27
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...
37.7K 2K 37
The desire to touch and be touched. (BitterSweet) WARNING,⚠️ MATURED CONTENT ⚠️