Authority (✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
Q/A
12
13
14
15
16
17
Q/A{2}
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(M)
36(M)
37(M)
39(M)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(M)
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62🔞
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🔞
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77(End)
Epilogue
Promotion
Special Chapter ♥️

38

3.5K 254 147
By cutegir2002

Word count: 2309...

Tae bounced on his toes as Jungkook opened the oven door and pulled out the tray of cupcakes from inside. The sweet smell of the cupcakes flew in the air that made tae lick his lips.

"Wohhh, they look so good. Put some icing quickly." Tae spoke rubbing his palms together, Jungkook chuckled at tae's cute adorable and excited tone. He hummed and began to put the whipped cream on the cupcakes, he put some edible sparkles beads.

"It's shooo cute." Tae spoke in a baby like tone, Jungkook smiled like a whipped man he is, he pinched tae's cheeks.

"You are more cute than thisshhhh." Jungkook spoke in a high pitched tone, tae swapped his hand as he glared at his husband cutely.

"Feed me this." Tae spoke, Jungkook chuckled for the countless times as he picked one cupcake and moved it close to Tae's lips who took a big bite causing the whipped Cream to get a bit on his nose. Tae hummed closing his eyes as the sweet taste of the cupcake spread in his mouth, give a blissful feeling to his taste buds.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked as he whipped the whipped cream from tae's nose using his finger.

"Just like you." Tae spoke, Jungkook was confused at the reply.

"Just like me?" He asked, tae hummed as he nodded his head like a baby.

"Just like you, sweet and perfect." Tae giggled as his words brought pink hue on jungkook's cheeks.

"Very chessy of you, now take these cupcakes and enjoy them while sitting on the couch. I will be back with some hot chocolate hmm." Tae's eyes shined as if he was holding galaxies in them hearing Jungkook words. He threw himself in jungkook's arms who moved the cupcakes a bit from the body and wrapped his one arm around tae's waist.

"You are the bestest best." Tae spoke and smooch on jungkook's lips that brought a wide bunny smile on the male's face.

Tae then slipped out with the cupcakes arranged perfectly on the plate.

Jungkook walked back to the living room within a few minutes with two mugs in his hands, he chuckled as he saw tae writing something on his phone. Placing the mugs on the coffee table he cleared his throat to catch tae's attention.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, tae smiled sheepishly.

"I made a list of what we can do in our free time. See the first thing was to bake something which we already did. Now we will play a game." Tae spoke as he now sat facing Jungkook legs crossed one upon another.

"Game?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes a game, in which we would state three sentences. Two will be truth and one will be lie, the other one has to guess which is the lie. The points will be given accordingly." Tae explained, Jungkook hummed nodding his head slightly.

"Got it, but what will the winner get as his prize." Jungkook asked, tae made a thinking face.

"Hmm how about the one who wins gets to tease other in any way they want." Tae spoke, the mischievousness was visible in his tone. Jungkook hummed agreeing with tae's words.

"If that's the prize I am definitely winning the game." Jungkook spoke, tae tugged out his tongue in a teasing manner.

"You wish." Tae mumbled, Jungkook laughed softly as they sipped the hot chocolate and had a bite from the cupcakes.

"So I will go first. My three statements are...
One. I had ditched jiminie when we were caught bunking in school.
Second. I always fascinated me with random handsome boys I saw.
Third. I never had mint chocolate ice cream." Tae spoke, Jungkook grinned.

"It's the second one of course, you haven't fascinated yourself with the random handsome boys you saw." Jungkook spoke in a confident tone, tae huffed as he hummed agreeing that Jungkook was right.

"It's my turn now, so. My three statements are..
One. I had a friend in my college days who had a crush on me.
Second. I am scared of microwaves.
Third. I hate when people get too close to me." Jungkook spoke, this time it was tae who grinned smuggly.

"It's number 2, the second one. You are scared of microwaves." Tae spoke, Jungkook shook his head. Tae frowned.

"Eh? You are scared of microwaves?" Tae asked being amazed, Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

"But you didn't seem like you were scared a few minutes ago." Tae spoke in disbelief.

"That's because I was trying to not embarrass myself, and second either of us had to put the try inside and I can't possibly ask you to do that knowing you have no idea how to use it." Jungkook spoke with a shrug, tae parted his lips to say something but closed it again.

"Then what's the lie?" Tae asked.

"Third one, I hate when people gets too close to me, except my family." Jungkook spoke, tae stared at him with a blank face.

"You didn't say except my family, it's cheating kookie." Tae accused, Jungkook shook his head.

"I didn't say that cause it wasn't the main statement, the main statement was I hate when people get close to me. The score is still one and zero." Jungkook spoke with a teasing smile, tae rolled his eyes.

"My three statements.
One. I had a wet dream about us after a week of us being in a relationship.
Second. I knew you weren't bad even after I got to know you are han's son.
Third. I had touched myself many times to get some pleasure in my teenage days." Tae spoke, Jungkook thought for a while.

"I think the third one is the lie, you surely would have a wet dream of us and you knew that I was good even being han's son. So I chose third to be a lie." Jungkook spoke.

"Dang, the first one is a lie. I never had any wet dreams of you." Tae spoke with a bright boxy smile, while Jungkook stared at him with disbelief.

"You never, damn i almost every night had wet dreams about us till our wedding." Jungkook spoke out of so casually, tae's cheeks turned pink as he slapped Jungkook's arms softly.

"I don't call you a pervert for nothing." Tae muttured as he sipped the hot chocolate to get over the shyness he was feeling hearing his husband's words.

"Ok so the score is the same one for both, I will tell my statements now.
One. I had a dog as my pet when I was in middle school.
Second. A girl tried to get me laid by getting me shit drunk in my college days.
Third. I always imagined myself while writing the male leads of my stories." Jungkook spoke, tae had to think hard.

"Second." Tae spoke in an unsure tone, but his face lit up as Jungkook nodded letting tae know he won the point.

The game went on for more statements, they got to know many things about each other that were very knew to them. Currently the score was 5-6 Jungkook was leading from one point. And it was tae's turn to tell a statement.

"One. I have a huge crush on Park Bogum the famous actor.
Second. I have watched porn in my college days.
Third. I had went to a camping with my college team." Tae spoke, Jungkook chuckled as he knew what the answer would be.

"The first one is a lie ofcourse, I am sure you have seen porn and can have gone to camping but you don't have a crush on Park Bogum." Jungkook spoke confidently. Tae raised his eyebrows.

"You sure." He asked.

"Ofcourse ---" Jungkook stopped as he saw the smug smile spreading on tae's face.

"I am wrong?" Jungkook asked, tae laughed while nodding his head.

"Of course you are, I never went camping ever in my life. You lost the point" Tae spoke, but Jungkook wasn't really concerned about him losing a point, he was thinking something else.

"So you have a crush on park bogum?" Jungkook asked, tae calmed down and nodded his head.

"Yes I do have a crush on him, you know he is my first crush." Tae spoke with an exciting tone that surely wasn't pleasant for his husband staring at him with raised eyebrows.

"So you still have crush on him, even after marriage?" Jungkook confirmed, tae hummed still not getting what Jungkook wanted to hear.

"You know kookie, the first time I saw him I was like can a man be this handsome. The way he portrays his characters, the way he smiles the way he sound when he is angry. Oh myyy." Tae spoke with dreamy eyes. Now don't get him wrong, it's not like he thinks bogum is more handsome or something from his husband.

For tae his husband is world's most handsome and hot male, but you see celebrity crush is something too common and ever human gets too lost while talking about their celebrity crush to notice their surroundings. And that's exactly what was happening with tae, he began to rant how bogum hyung is like this, like that not having a clue how his husband was burning in jealousy. Rolling his tongue on his inner cheeks, while his jaw was all clenched till tae finally noticed the change of aura of his husband.

"What happened why are you staring at me like that?" Tae asked innocently tilting his head, Jungkook looked away and he realised a breath but that really didn't helped him.

"So... You find bogum hot and handsome, you like his abs." Jungkook asked in a deeper voice, he slowly stood up. Tae was extremely confused as to what the male was trying to do as he followed his husband standing up.

"Is he more handsome and hot then me?" Jungkook asked folding his arms over his chest, tae's eyes slightly widened as he finall got what exactly happened to his husband. Mr Jeon jungkook was jealous, tae bite his lips as he enjoyed the pissed expression of his husband more then he should have.

"Well what can we say... He is quite handsome, you know when he gets detreached with water, shirt gets stuck to his toned abs." Tae spoke looking straight in jungkook's eyes, for a second jungkook's face went blank. The jealous had reached at its peak and Jungkook so wanted to show tae whom he belongs to. While tae was loving the blank expression of his husband having no clue he had called for a devil.

Tae thought the male will whine, pout or something while complaining how he is jealous but he frowned slightly when Jungkook blank face changed. Jungkook lips curled up into a smirk, as his eyes got filled with something called lust?

Tae gasped loudly as Jungkook lifted him effortlessly and threw him on his shoulder like a potato slack. Tae can't help but gasp and moan as he felt a tight slap on his bare ass.

"My love you have woken up a beast who was still supposed to be sleep. Now let me show you who you belongs to." Jungkook spoke as he walked up the stairs to their room.

"Kookie I was just joking." Tae spoke in a whiny tone as he got another slap on his bare ass.

"Oh you were, but I am not joking at all." The reply he got, tae pouted and felt extremely nervous knowing he is doomed. But still there was a part of him that was too excited to meet the woken up beast and see how Jungkook is going to show him who he belongs to.

Tae yelped as he was thrown on their bed, his body bounced a little as he laid there trying to process. In between Jungkook walked to their walk in closet and got a silk ribbon he had brought no one knows why. With a wide smirk on his face he walked out, tae snapped his head as he saw Jungkook walking towards the bed.

Tae stared at the red silk ribbon in his husband's hands and then at the smirk on his face, tae gulped hard as he was clearly able to see Jungkook wasn't surely leaving him without a good lesson tonight.

Jungkook hovered over tae as he unbuttoned tae's shirt, tae spoke nothing he really didn't wanted to put fuel in the burning fire. He gulped as Jungkook removed the shirt from his body and then his bra, throwing them in the corner of their room. Jungkook held tae's hands, and tied them above tae's head. He stepped down from bed as stared at his fully naked love laying in the middle of their bed with hands tied above.

With the same smirk on his face he walked out of the room confusing tae, is Jungkook leaving him just by tieing his hands. This question ringed in his mind till he saw his husband walking back inside with something in his hands. Tae's breath hitched as he noticed what actually was in jungkook's hands it was honey.

"Kookie... You--- you brought honey?" Tae asked gulping hard, Jungkook hummed as he placed the jar of honey on the nightstand and removed his sweatpants, he wasn't wearing anything under it let made him naked as well.

"I am gonna try having honey in a different way." Jungkook spoke in a husky tone, tae's body shirvered by the tone and eyes of his eyes that was staring at his pussy. Tae knew he won't be walking for atleast 2 days after whatever was going to happen between the two.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 48K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
85.4K 6.6K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
64.9K 2.5K 11
A story of a Billionaire Boy kim Taehyung who study in Seoul's biggest University 'HYBE' with his rich friends..... Jeon Jungkook a poor Guy..a tran...
342K 18.2K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...