Redamancy

Da dec3rd

Sunwoo a flirty boy surprisingly has fallen in love with an anti romantic girl who he has poured all the affe... Altro

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Finale
Note ๐ŸŒˆ

29

14 1 0
Da dec3rd

Sunwoo didn't seem to want to fulfill the request.

He did come closer to her, take a halt about 3 feet ahead of her, and study every feature on her face that had always been his favorite. But then, a faint scoff escaped his lips as he poked his tongue through his cheek.

"Do we have anything else to talk about?" He asked, still staring into her orbs. They were now misty which made him slightly startled. He didn't plan to make her cry - obviously. "I think you've made it clear. So, it's now my turn to recover."

He walked past her, carefully dodging her so that none of her skin would be grazing against his. It looked simple, it embodied him like a true gentleman but it pained Soobin.

Having Sunwoo avoided her surprisingly was hurt.

"I... do like you."

At the sudden confession from her, Kim Sunwoo immediately halted on his track, sensing the abnormal beating of his heart. But, a small part of him whispered that it didn't sound like what he'd expected.

Slowly, he turned on his heels to face the girl who now had fully spun in his direction. The morning breeze surely made her face cold, it was now red. Her eyes seemed to be more misty than earlier, it almost seemed like she was about to cry.

"Is this where you will say that you like me as a brother?" He remarked rather sarcastically and pocketed his hands into his hoodie pockets in the process. "It's okay, noona. You don't have to clarify further. I'll understand. I'm wrong for falling for a beautiful girl like you despite knowing that you won't reciprocate my feelings."

Again, he stabbed her with his words. Every breath she let out was heavy, and an urge was sent to her brain through every weak neuron inside her body.

"I am a normal human, Sunwoo," she paused, sniffling in the process. The boy noticed the clench of her fists on both sides of her frame - her knuckles slowly turned white. "I have flexible feelings as well and you obviously, don't know how much struggle I have to remain heartless with all your fluttering moves."

Sunwoo's breath hitched. The frown on his face slowly formed, unable to hide the amusement. So, she did feel it.

"For what do you force yourself like that?" Sunwoo somehow raised his voice. He too was startled at his own action but he was planning to keep the momentum going. "You can try it out with me. I can love you the way you want me to. I can give my all to you. I can treat you way better than how Juyeon did."

"I am scared."

Her retaliation was rather stern, it feared Sunwoo a little. Right here, as the sun slowly moved up and radiated its light and warmth, Sunwoo didn't think he ever knew Soobin. This girl who stood in front of him right now seemed to be a different person. Too different from the one and only Chae Soobin he knew.

This girl in front of him was fragile - unlike Chae Soobin who would always pretend. Right now, this girl was at her lowest as she expressed her inner feelings - her true self.  Exactly, a picture of a girl in Sunwoo's dictionary.

He liked it.

"Scared of what?"

"I'm scared that I won't be able to love you the same." She bit her lower lip, probably to stop the threatening tears from rolling down before she continued, "Minju was right, you're sincere with your feelings for me. But, I am not what you probably imagine."

"What I imagine?" He pondered with a raise of a brow.

Soobin sighed as she looked at the sandy ground. She wanted to tell him everything, she really did but her inner self was against the idea - saying that it wasn't necessary. And it was a great battle inside.

However, she won.

At slow speed, she lifted her head which made her gaze dramatically trailed his shoes to his not-so-long legs, his body, and lastly his face. She never told anyone about this but she really thought that Sunwoo's features were attractive. She always wondered how that small face could bear the sharp jawlines, heart-shaped lips, perfect nose, and beautiful big eyes.

Soobin slightly gulped when she noticed the anticipation in both of Sunwoo's eyes. Why did he look so interested to hear out her rambles? It was nothing special though.

"I gave my all in my last relationship. All. Nothing is left in me anymore, Sunwoo." She paused, inhaling a large amount of oxygen. Her whole body was freezing but she doubted if it was from the cold breeze. Because it must be from the fear welled up from inside her. "My fear is when someone is interested in me."

Suddenly, Sunwoo chuckled as he ran his hand through his now messy hair.

"You can't ask someone to wipe their feelings for you so easily. Because love doesn't work that way." He was now glaring at her and Soobin could tell that he was talking about himself. He was simply telling her that he couldn't change his mind about his feelings for her.

"Love is about sharing feelings," she voiced out her stance, and she unknowingly had taken two steps ahead. "A relationship will only happen when both of us are contributing."

Sunwoo's body made a slight flinch, and his brows furrowed - excitedly.

"You said, us..." A teasing smile appeared on his face.

"What?"

"You used us as the reference."

"Why does that even matter?" Soobin was confused, both of her hands widely spread in the air. But then, they fell by her frame and she moved backward as soon as she noticed Sunwoo moving forward towards her. "W-Why?"

"Noona, for once..." His low tone was ticklish and Soobin's face twitched to form a frown. "Admit that you do have an intention to start a relationship with me. Otherwise, you wouldn't put us as the reference."

She was at a loss for words. She was looking into Sunwoo's dark orbs when she felt herself floating. She didn't know what kind of feelings she was having, but they were confusing. Why they were glitching into different emotions the longer she looked into his eyes?

"I'm scared, Sunwoo." As if she was bewitched, she had spoken against her will. "You deserve better."

"But, I only want you." Slowly, Sunwoo drew a smile on his face and grew the gap between them. "Let's make a deal then."

"What deal?"

"Let's start slowly. I'll make you get the spark again, with me." There was a hint of judgement on her face and Sunwoo knew what she was going to say. So, he cut her - sternly. "I promise I won't do or say anything you found cringe. I'll follow your pace until... you can accept my flirt fully."

"Tch..."

"Oh, you smiled!" He beamed and pointed to her face. "I'll take it as you agree."

"Stop!"

Sunwoo's face softened at the sight of her being shy. The way she covered her eyes with one palm hoping that he couldn't see her face was cute. He was dying to tell her that, he wanted her to know that she was always cute in his eyes.

But then, Sunwoo seemed to have sensed something weird.

"Noona, are you crying?" He lunged forward, removed her hand, and studied her face. She was crying. "What the-"

"I'm sorry..." She sniffled as she retreated her hand from him. "Your deal makes me emotional."

"How come?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Somehow, it makes me feel appreciated. Maybe your effort touches my heart."

Chae Soobin probably was trying to be strong or to be looked at as strong. She probably wanted to be seen as independent no matter what the backstory was. But she forgot that she couldn't erase the fact that she was a girl. And girls would have days when they needed support.

"Lean on me, Chae Soobin." He said rather casually which a bit startled the girl. "You can count on me in everything. I'd love to be your supporter."

A smile was seen, she was smiling. And the deal had been agreed.

As the two trailed back to the building, Sunwoo was tugging on the long sleeve of her sweatshirt - which belonged to Jacob and had covered the length of her fingers.

It was electrifying though Sunwoo was desiring more than this with her. But, it was okay. This was considered a good thing for an unofficial relationship like theirs.

"ACKK!!"

It was then that the dolphin's scream was heard which made the two halt on their tracks. A traumatic face of Changmin was seen, one of his hands was pointing towards the connected hands of the two.

"Chae? What's this?" And that was Chanhee who was flustered as well next to Changmin. "Are you two... now dating?"

Sensing the danger and discomfort, Sunwoo let go of Soobin's sleeve and proceeded to pocket his hand. But, the universe had a surprise.

"No..." Soobin declared, and grasping his sleeve before it could be disappeared. "Maybe, not yet."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

30.5K 2K 24
โThe flowers that I gave to you may be plastic, but my feelings for you will always be real.โž โ” Sunwoo secretly gives plastic flowers to the girl tha...
646K 36.3K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
9.9K 620 19
In a situation like this doesn't really matter to Chanhee whether he's going to be dead or alive but one thing he is glad that he fall in love with s...