The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

The Love House

1K 65 59
By TarajiBookShelf

The following Day
After some guests departed

Anna, Jack and Fantasia were having breakfast. Fantasia was reading the news on her laptop while drinking some regular black coffee.

Jack and Anna were eating and having conversation of their own.
Halle joined them.

"ou Halle, Rolex, fancy!" Jack said. "I know right God loves me a little bit more than the rest of y'all," Halle said. "wait that's a 1 million dollar customized Rolex watch. It's Vintage with diamonds! Now it costs more. And yours has letters on it. F.B.F" Anna educated touching the watch.
Fantasia choked on her coffee. She coughed hard.

"sorry" they all exclaimed 
"what's an F.B.F Hal?" Anna asked.

"Federal Bureau of Friendship!" she said at the top of her head.

"what the hell is that? What happened to a simple BFF?" Jack asked.
"inside joke with... My federal friend who bought me this."

"you have a rich friend who afford a vintage Rolex that costs millions?" Anna asked.

"wait this looks familiar." Jack said flipping his sister's hand. "it's my mom's! You had our heads spinning there for a minute. But if she catches you wearing it, you gonna get it. She loves that watch like an organ in her body" Jack said. Halle looked at Fantasia who looked affected by the situation. "if you lose it? Oh boy!" Jack added. "don't worry big bro I inherited it"

"How? Wait, why?" Jack was shocked. "I don't know, maybe mommy loves me more too" Halle joked.
"wait doesn't this look like..." Anna said locating Fantasia's wrist. They all looked at the Rolex on her wrist. She pulled her hand, hiding it. "This one is fake!" she said and stood up and left.

They looked at one another. "FBF...! Call me crazy but one of those F's is for Fantasia. makes sense to me" Anna said. "what are the letters on hers?" Jack asked Halle. "I honestly never noticed. But she's been wearing it as long as I remember. Probably before I was even born.".
"Mama as well. We need to find out what's on that watch" Jack said.

"My guess will be THF.  T for Taraji" Anna said. "That's Sick!" Jack said
"tThat'scrazy!" Halle added
Anna shrugged. "like I said, call me crazy."

"Halle take care of that watch!" Jack said,  "Why did she give it to you?"
"Maybe 'cause she is officially Mrs Monét?" Anna asked.
"Maybe is a sign that she's done with Mom for good," Jack said.

"Okay crazy couple, Mom didn't willingly give me this. I had something on her, it was hard for her to even take it off!" Halle told them.

"You are blackmailing your own mother?" Anna asked. "she does that to all of us babe watch your back!" Jack said. "well, what do you have on her?"

"Rolex says to zip my mouth," Halle said walking away.
Jack shook his head.
"Are you sure you want to be a part of this family?" Jack asked with worry on his face.
"Are you kidding me? I love you and yes, I've grown to love them too. You know who I wish I had a relationship with, that I worry she wouldn't like me?"

"Taraji?"
"yes, the woman who raised my man. I have so much respect for Fantasia but Taraji? I have all my respect for her"

"I will ask her for a dinner date for you."

"Really? Babe that means a lot" Anna said smiling. "so... When am I wearing my ring?" Anna asked. "sorry baby. I haven't told my parents you saw how crazy the night went. I will invite the three of them tomorrow night and tell them we are engaged"
Anna smiled.
"what do you think your sister got on your mother?" Anna asked thinking hard.  "my guess is something she wouldn't want her new bride to know," Jack said. "my guess as well" 

"maybe she kissed your mother or... They--, I mean last night there was a gap time where both of them were not inside," Anna said. "and they magically appeared at the same time. If this is true, mom owes me a credit card. I just need to get my sister to spill,"

"See, your family is fun!"

"if by fun you mean dysfunctional then well... Okay"

The following Evening.
Jack's family dinner time.

His father, two mothers, and Anna.
"Do you know what this is about?" John asked Fantasia. "nope!"
Taraji arrived carrying a big box. "Sorry I had to fetch this thing," she said pointing. Fantasia kept staring at the box. "what Ido  miss?" she asked breathing hard, she was exhausted from carrying it.

Jack sat down with Anna. "Guys I called you here to tell you that, last month I went to see the Griffiths. I ask Anna's hand in marriage. I asked her recently. She said yes" Jack said.

Taraji's jaw dropped. "Son that's great!" John said shaking his hand. "Congratulations to you both," Fantasia said and hugged them both. _
."Mom!" Jack said. "caught me off guard baby. But if it's what you want I support you" Taraji said faking a smile.

Jack and Anna celebrated and left the room. John had to answer a private call.
"You are not happy. What's wrong? You worried about him?"
Fantasia asked. Taraji nodded. "He is too young for marriage. Or am I being one-sided?"

"no. You are right I'm worried too. What do we do?"

"I don't know!"
"Maybe you can open that box and meet me upstairs," Fantasia said. "it's stuffed animals in there!" Taraji said. "damn, I thought it was some freaky shit!" Fantasia said making Taraji chuckle.

"Okay you got me but they aren't mine. I was just picking it up for..."
"your wife?"
Taraji nodded. "okay. Well, I have a speech to work on. Have fun with whatever is on the box!" Fantasia said. "it's a machine!"

"I didn't ask...wait what?"
"sex machine. It's a cock, in a machine. A fuck machine. It... Damn I don't know how to explain it"

"why explain when you can show me, may I?"
Fantasia opened the box and peeked inside. "How does this work?"
Fantasia looked at Taraji. They looked at each other. "Take it upstairs. I will be right with you" Taraji whispered. "You don't have to ask me twice"

Fantasia took Victoria's machine. She set it up and changed into something comfortable.
Taraji sneaked in. She saw the machine set up. "I thought you said you didn't know how this works"

"I do. I just wanna have fun with you. Or Is it too much to ask?" Fantasia was sulking. "oh no baby. No. Having fun with me on my wife's machine is... Not too much to ask at all" Taraji was being sarcastic. "okay. Forget it." Fantasia unplugged the machine and stormed into the bathroom. She was pouting hard.

Taraji heard the shower running. She went through the drawers looking for something.
She found their big black cock strap and took it. She was wearing jeans with a sweater. She undressed kicked her shoes off and Put on the strap.
Her phone rang in her pocket. It was her wife. She declined it and went into the shower.

Fantasia felt Taraji's body touch hers. "You like acting like my wife don't you?" Taraji whispered. "FBF baby!" Fantasia said. Taraji roughly pushed her towards the wall. Fantasia gasped with arousal. She pulled her right leg and lifted it in the air. Start rubbing her wet pussy. Fantasia moaned. She rubbed her pussy more,
Moans!
She finger fucked her.
Moans!
She slid the cock inside her. "uhhh fuck!" she howled. Taraji went deep. "shit shit shi- yes Daddy!"
She started thrusting deep inside her.
"Baby shit, this is why I fucking love you, shit that feels fucking good Daddy"
"you love me?" Taraji pounded the shit inside her. "I fucking love you Taraji. Baby I love you so much"
"you need to show me from now on!"
"How? bBabbaby you married!"
"I am. But you are gonna show me anyway"
Taraji said pulling the dildo with cum cream all over it. "What do you want?" Fantasia asked breathing hard, cum dripping down her leg. Taraji slammed their lips together. They kissed passionately.

"A house!" Taraji said. "is that it?"
"my watch back. Halle got my watch baby!"

"how big is this house?"

Taraji smirked looking up the roof. "hell no Taraji I am not buying you and your retarded wife a 500 million dollar house."

"in your name baby. I'm not letting you buy another bitch a Mansion house. But it will make her think she's loved and whatever bbullshit Meanwhile. I fuck you and she gets fucked by the machine." Taraji said kissing her nipples. Fantasia swallowed hard. "you love me don't you?" Taraji asked licking her nipples.

"I do Daddy. And I wanna buy you everything you want but she will be staying in my house!!"
"okay baby I get it. Forget I said anything. and I love you okay" she said kissing her. "very much!" Taraji added and pulled a towel and got out.

After a while. While dressing up and packing up the machine. Fantasia came out and picked up her checkbook. She wrote a 2 million dollar check and handed it to Taraji. .."I'm stupid in love. For all I know you could take the money and run off. Or you could buy a house in her name and live happily ever after. But I still want you to have the cheque"

Taraji looked into Fantasia's eyes. "you really love me don't you?"
Fantasia scoffed. Her eyes were watering.
"Baby! Hey, don't do that" Taraji said and held her. "how do I make it up to you?" Taraji asked.
"you come when I call that means you can't go back to DC."

Taraji nodded. "okay. I will apply for a transfer. I stay here and I will show up when you call. Just text me FBF or 911. FBF means you are horny. 911 means you need me"
Fantasia nodded. Taraji took the check and looked at it. She then put it in Fantasia's hand. "I can't accept this. I love you too much to make you do this"

"I know you wouldn't ask for it if you didn't need it. And I think I know why you wanna buy a house!"
."why?"

"she's throwing all this money at you and you feel like you losing your dominance. You wanna maintain your role which is the head of the house. So I will help you with that. Is 2 million dollars enough?" Taraji swallowed hard.
"I can make it work!"
Fantasia squeezed the check into a ball and tossed it in a trashcan.

"how much baby?"
Taraji sighed. "it's a loan right?!" fantasia nodded. "girl I'm not giving you my millions for free!" Fantasia said. It was an act she was literally giving her for free.

"6!" Taraji said. Fantasia inhaled. "forget it!" Taraji stood up. Fantasia exhaled and wrote another cheque 
"Taraji you owe me big time!" she told her, "I know baby. I will not forget this."

Taraji took her stuff to go. "hey!! If it was me, I would live in a filthy commune flat with you I would still have the best time and love hard. She's missing something if you gotta buy shit to prove you are shit. She's missing a whole lot more"

"thanks. But the girl who gets me can never marry me so, it's a fucking pity" Fantasia swallowed hard. "but that gitl? she still loves you very much"
."I know!"

She left.

Two week later, they bought a mansion in Fantasia's Area. A neighborhood of big beautiful mansions. Where drug lords, millionaires, politicians, and celebrities live. Victoria got the house of her dreams but get this, Taraji was never home.

She was always somewhere between the sheets with Fantasia. And she was having the time of her life. Fantasia has never been happier.

Meanwhile, Vic invited Fantasia for tea to show off her new house and decorations and how happy she was... blah blah in your face Tasia.

Lol, stay tuned.

By the way you guys, I love my comment section. Y'all are the best team.
There are really funny people in here and they make me laugh. I love to laugh. There are some matured comments, I love to grow. Some silly and Nasty. I live for that. And there are very cute commenters, y'all gonna make me fall in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.3K 30
Y'all this is literally a Tarasia story. Im obsessed with them rn, I wanted to explore the capacity of a love that can exist, From strangers, to frie...
48.1K 1.9K 19
But most of all Yes I'm thankful for lovin' who I really am I'm beautiful Yes I'm beautiful And I'm here - Fantasia
15.9K 764 22
⚠⚠THIS BOOK DOES COVER SOME VERY SENSITIVE TOPICS, CHAPTERS CONTAINING TRIGGERING TOPICS WILL BE LABELED⚠⚠ One, a single parent, struggles in a cramp...