The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

Part 2

951 67 90
By TarajiBookShelf

Part 2 of THE Department

Two years Later

Taraji broke up with Fantasia three weeks after her drunk episode at the warehouse. They have been apart since. Taraji is in DC and her kids (including Josh) visit every other weekend.

After 6 months of trying to make her marriage work, Victoria broke it off and didn't forget to remind Taraji of her promise...to marry her. So they were engaged to be married.

Fantasia was reconnecting with an Ex, after her husband and Taraji she couldn't move things fast, they were taking it very, very slow. She was running for city senate against some guy named Billy Cross and Fantasia was winning. So you ask me, the woman keeps leveling the fuck up.

Jack was in college and dating some beautiful blonde-haired chick with blue eyes. (Jack was 20)

Halle is turning 18 tomorrow. She planned her party at a club with her friends and no family.
And then the day after it is Thanksgiving which is why Taraji will be in New York.

Josh and Taraji have a special bond.

Hey...remember Luna Daluca? She was never dead. But Fantasia messed her up two years ago with fire that made her run and never look back. She finally came out from hiding. But she went back home to Mexico, the girl had seen it all, she didn't want some smoke okay...

Taraji landed in New York City. Halle fetched her from the Airport. They went to Jack's penthouse which her three parents bought for him, fully paid, and on their tab for every bill charged to him. well, mostly the Mayor who feels guilty for not being there in the beginning. Fantasia bought him a car. A jaguar.

It was a 3 bedroom penthouse with glass walls, and glass furniture (mostly). Taraji has a room there for when she's in New York City.

"big bro is not here. So, you are alone until he returns," Halle said. "it's okay, Vic should be landing any hour from now." Taraji said. "oh, her. The paparazzi magnet" Halle muttered. "still don't like her I see. Why is the question I would like to ask."

"she's okay. She loves you. Loves jack. Care none shit about me and Josh." Halle said. "she just needs to get to know y'all. To her, you are still Fantasia's kids. And she and your mom... Let's just say, they care nothing about each other unless is to kill each other. But she will come around, she is coming around actually"

Halle rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure I want her to come around," Halle said breaking Taraji's heart. "Baby she's gonna be a big part of my life too. Why can't you give her a chance? for me"

"When Mom found out about the engagement. She went into a depression for a week. Barely talking, barely eating. Just showering and drinking. For a week Mom. So no, I can't accept her because this whole thing is hurting my mother. You might not care but I do. I care about my mother."

"I care too. I never meant to hurt her--"
"Well, you did. You chose Vic over her. At least that is how she sees it. You broke up with her because she killed your partner, except she's alive but you killed her husband and he's still dead. Do you see how unrealistic this is?"

"that is not why I broke up with her"

"why did you? You don't love her?"

"Halle, I love your mother. I always have and there is no time out on my heart when it comes to that. But her reputation and career mean more to her than I do. She will never want to go public with me especially now that she's gonna be Sanitor. How much longer can I hold out to a secret affair with her? How much can a girl accept...that she's nothing important? I wasn't gonna keep doing that. I was sick of it already and it was never gonna change. That my girls is why we broke up."

Halle was speechless. "Vic is a musician, a celebrity that should watch what she does and with whom at all times, but that Halle, never stopped her from accepting me and how I make her feel. She chose me a thousand times when Fantasia couldn't, Vic chose me. But if I'm asking a lot from you to treat her like my future wife... that's okay, you can just not include her. It's up to you and you have your reasons," Taraji said and went to her room.

Halle's birthday.
Fantasia bought her a new car
She celebrated away from family and then came home after midnight. Which was now technically Thanksgiving and not her birthday anymore.

Morning.
Knock on the door.
"is that grandpa already?" Jack asked Fantasia. "This early? I doubt it. His old ass is slow as fuck, but don't tell him I said that" Fantasia said making her son laugh.

She jogged to the door.
Her heart pounded looking at Taraji on the other side of the door.

"Morning."

"dinner is not until 7," Fantasia said. "yeah I know. I'm so sorry for just dropping by. Halle, I didn't see her for her birthday, I didn't get to sing for her and give her this" Taraji said holding a present box.

"She is still sleeping but, you can come in," Fantasia said. "thank you so much"

"Morning Ma," Jack said and kissed her. Taraji then walked to Halle's room.

She placed the present on the nightstand and kissed her. "Happy belated birthday my Angel." she whispered. "thanks Mom", Halle said smiling with her eyes closed. She woke up and opened her present.

It was Louboutin High Hills, which cost almost the same as her car. She gasped. "oh my gosh Mom. This is..."

"Vic was wearing them one time you were in DC with us. You kept looking at them. I knew you liked them so, I saved up and here we go"

"I love them, mom. Thank you so much. Wait what is this?" she asked picking a diamond bracelet from the box.

"that's mine from your mom. Yesterday you sounded hurt by the fact that we broke up. So I thought if you have that bracelet with our initials and a heart in the middle, you can be comforted by the fact that we do love each other it is just complicated." Taraji said.

Halle hugged her. "thank you," she said. Taraji nodded "I love my gift Mom, and I love you so much. I'm sorry for being --"

"I'm your mom, so I understand you more than anything. And I'm not mad, I just want you to be happy"
.halle nodded. Taraji left the room.

She physically bumped into Fantasia who was covered in flour all over her. Taraji gasped. "what the fuck?" she asked laughing at Fantasia  "You cooking? Man I should order pizza"

Fantasia playful hit her, Taraji laughed/ they looked at each other. Fantasia frowned and then continued to walk away. Taraji swallowed hard.
She turned "Tasia!" Fantasia ignored her and disappeared into the walls.

Jack looked at her mother from the kitchen entrance. he then let out his hand to receive. "What?"

"Remember when you said yes to Vic's proposal and I told you it was a mistake 'cause all you want is mom, you said I was crazy and we bet on it. Your credit card was the prize. so, please hand it over"

"I'm over her!" Taraji said with a serious look on her face.
"It's cute how you believe that Mom. but you are not over Fantasia Barrino and I will have you admit it before you go back to DC, that's if you will go back to DC," Jack said mocking his mother

Taraji swallowed hard. "see you at Dinner Mother," he said. "and yes, mama is cooking. Grilling And baking And you will love it. She cooked for us once and it was delicious. The woman does everything right, I see why she got you wrapped around her little finger."

"Don't forget who you are talking to boy.."
"I will never forget. You are my beautiful mother. The woman who raised me on her back. The woman who loves too hard because she believes in love. The woman I love very much. All this is out of love Mom not disrespect."

"See you tonight. Your dad is coming right?"

"yes and Mrs. Harlow, Grandpa Ben and his cute little assistant, my girlfriend Anna, JJ, Auntie Gabi's boo, who else...uh, Oh some guy named Hunter"

"Hunter Davis?" Taraji asked. "Yeah, you know him?"

"yeah, he is your mother's Ex" Taraji said and walked away. Jack laughed. "This should be fun."
He said spinning and moonwalking.

Welcome Back...
I thought it would be a while but my schedule is flexible with me working at home, so I thought I should spoil y'all while I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 358 18
Meeting someone new is always a pleasant experience but when their past starts catching up to them and effect you what do you do? You stay ? You leav...
8.7K 848 19
"There's heaven and there's hell. And then there's love- something that simultaneously feels like both"~
17.1K 877 18
A fictional Love Story Between Taraji P Henson and Fantasia Barrino aka 'Tarasia' Do you believe in love at first Sight? What will happen when Taraji...
27.7K 1.8K 22
Tarasia. Inspired by the movie Proud Mary