Authority (✓)

Oleh cutegir2002

Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
Q/A
12
13
14
15
16
17
Q/A{2}
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(M)
36(M)
37(M)
38
39(M)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(M)
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62🔞
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🔞
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77(End)
Epilogue
Promotion
Special Chapter ♥️

27

3.3K 233 126
Oleh cutegir2002

Word count: 3579....

"My love, if some day God gives me an opportunity to wish for whatever I want. I will always wish to have you, there's nothing more precious for me than you. I don't know how and when I just found my home in your form, and now I don't ever want to be away from my home.

Remember you asked me about marrying you?" Jungkook paused as he saw a tear rolling down from tae's glossy eyes the male was just standing staring at him with wide Bambi tear filled eyes looking absolutely cute, while his heart was jumping in his chest already understanding what was coming next.

"My love that day when you said you wanna marry me I asked you some time. You know why? Not because I wanted to think about marrying you, I have always dreamed of us getting married the day I realised that I love you. I asked for some time to prepare a wonderful proposal, I didn't wanted such a big thing happening in our life to be simple. I want to give you all the best things in the world and so here I am ready to ask you which I guess you already know." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile on his face even tho he was going crazy from inside cause of the nervousness.

"My love, my heart, my everything. I want you to be with me in every step of my life, I want to start my day with you in my arms, and end the day with you in my arms too. I want to share my every sorrow, every happiness with you, I want my home with me with every second of my life. I want to grow old with you, walk in the garden while holding hands and remember all these memories of ours together. I want to tease you, make you shy, see you getting even beautiful as we grow old. This man right here is full depended on you my love, will you be with me forever? Will you let me be the man who would fight with you, bicker with you when we are 70 or maybe 80 but still love you without any limits, will you let me be a whipped man for you for the rest of my life? Will you be my better half? Will you marry me?" Jungkook asked, tears were at the corner of his eyes as he stared at tae at the verge of sobbing.

He knew the male was stunned by the sudden proposal of his, and those tears that were flowing from tae's eyes were just tears of pure happiness. Tae's body was shaking slightly as he was trying his best to not fall or sob aloud seeing someone he love so dearly asking him for getting married. He never imagined Jungkook asked for sometime cause he wanted to make everything so special.

"My love..." Tae's train of thought halted as he heard jungkook's soft voice, he sniffed cutely attacking the male's heart.

"K-oo-kie." Tae shuttured being lost of words, he just gave the male a nod who smiled and shoved his hand into his costs pocket, he pulled out a beautiful red velvet box and opened it holding it infront of tae.

A loud gasp slipped from tae's lips as he eyes widened in shock, he stared at the ring he clearly remembered he saw in the mall that day, he stared at Jungkook with disbelief.

"You wanted me to give you when I propose you, right?" Jungkook asked with a slight chuckle, tae gulped hard nodding his head slowly.

"But h-ow do you know?" Tae asked not really believing how Jungkook got to know that he was seeing this ring because he wanted the male to give him this as their engagement ring.

"My love there's nothing that can be hidden from me if it's about you, I saw you trying this ring with stary eyes. And I decided to get this for you at the same moment." Jungkook spoke softly, tae who was holding back the sob can't help but sob softly.

"Why are you loving?" He asked placing his palm over his mouth to not sob harder.

"Because you deserve a loving man, and I am trying to be one. Now may I have the permission to put this ring on your finger?" Jungkook asked, tae sniffed and forwarded his palm to Jungkook who smiled holding tae's hand sliding the ring in the male's delicate fingers pecking it softly. Everyone present there cheered and clapped their hands, namjin had tears of happiness filled in their eyes, Ara was no less she was so happy seeing her son getting someone so precious for himself.

"My pretty love." Jungkook mumbled as he stood up with tae's hand still in his hold. Just as he was stable over his legs he felt tae's body crushing on him as the male hugged Jungkook tightly wrapping his arms around jungkook's torso burrying his face in the male hard chest.

Jungkook chuckled at his love's move as he wrapped his arms around tae's waist, others around them smiled at the adorable couple, Jungkook caressed tae's back softly, the younger male was sobbing silently in his lovers arms.

"Shh, no crying my love. You know I hate seeing tears in your eyes." Jungkook whispered softly, tae sniffed as he leaned his head back a little body still sticked to Jungkook's.

"But... This are... happy tears." Tae spoke between his cute tiny hicups and sniffed, Jungkook cupped tae's face with his one palm and softly wiped the wet cheeks of the male.

"And I still don't want those tears, show me the bright smile of yours my love. You know your smiles brighten up my life, now if you will cry my life will be filled with water. Do you want me to drown?" Jungkook joked that made tae stare at him with a done look, soon the done look turned into soft giggles.

"You speak nonsense, how can you drown because of my tears, dummy." Tae spoke patting Jungkook's back who chuckled bopping their noses together.

"I am a dummy and this dummy can bring the most beautiful smile on your face. So I better be a dummy hmm." Jungkook spoke brushing their noses together, others around coed at tae's flushed face who muttered a dork under his breath.

"Wahh!!! Guys there's just 10 seconds left before the year changes." Jimin spoke in a a excited tone, all of their eyes went wide as they stared at each other.

"Wow let's start the count down then." Ji-hun spoke happily, they all except taekook and namjin held party poppers in their hands, namjin were holding their babies that cause them not to hold the party poppers.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR." They all counted the numbers in backwards and shouted aloud once the clock strikes 12. The sky got filled with fire works making it look mesmerizing, the roof top was filled with the sound of party poppers and cheers of everyone as they said each other happy new year. Taekook who were still in each other's arms placed their lips together to share a soft and loving kiss.

Their lips moved softly against each other's, as they smiled in the kiss, just above their head the sky was filled with shining fire works giving their loving moment a cheer on top.

"Happy new year, my fiance." Jungkook spoke softly pecking tae's lips again after backing away, tae smiled with pink cheeks.

"Happy new year to you too my fiance." Tae spoke with a cute smile as he pecked jungkook's lips too that brought a bright bunny smile on jungkook's face. Everyone stared at the beautiful sky as they stayed with their lovers enjoying the night.

****

Meanwhile...

"Fuck~~" Mina moaned as she hit the max speed on the vibrator that was burried deep in her pussy. She was inside the bath tub, surrounded by warm water, she was fully naked in the water as she carved for some pleasure.

Down in the mansion's living room was a huge party more like a stripping party going on, she so wanted to go there and have some fun but the fear of having someone behind her to take her life wasn't letting her go down, so here she was trying to get some pleasure but ended up being frustrated.

"This shit is really not as good as I thought." She grumbled switching off the vibrator and pulling it out, that thing wasn't able to even make her come once.

"What do I do now? I want someone to touch me." She whined in frustration rubbing her wet legs together, she hissed feeling herself wanting some touch.

"Madam Jeon." The bodyguard she had placed outside of the bathroom in fear called as the woman was inside for almost 1 and half hours. The male had a deep voice and his call made mins lick her lips.

"Yes?" She asked, the male questioned if she was ok or not as part of his duty.

"Well I need your help, come inside." She spoke in a ordering tone, she smirked as she heard the sound of the door knob being twisted and getting pushed open softly. The male walked in with his head hung low, she stood up and walked out of the bath tub letting her naked body fully in view she carefully walked to the guard who was gulping hard. She held her hand and place it between her legs moan slightly at the touch.

"Close the door and fuck me." She spoke in the ordering tone again, the male gulped and smirked internally, he always had eyes on the woman's body and was really feeling lucky to get her. He hummed locking the door, his hands began to touch her wet body that made her moan in satisfaction. She enjoyed the night with the bodyguard who fucked her without any mercy, while the senior Jeon and their son d.o enjoyed their own self by the sluts in the party.

The woman screaming and moaning had no clue what was coming for her tomorrow...

****

Next morning...

Waking up in your fiance's arms felt fabulous and tae was having the same feeling, the way Jungkook was holding him tightly yet softly told how Jungkook was sure to not hurt the younger male in his sleep too. Tae can't help but smile staring at the ring shining on his finger, he can't help but sqeualed slightly as Jungkook pull him closer by placing his one palm over the cute bum of tae.

"Admiring the engagement ring?" Jungkook asked brushing his nose over tae's cheeks who giggled trying to push the male away.

"Hmm, stop it's tickling." Tae spoke giggling aloud as he felt Jungkook poking his cheeks with his nose.

"But they are so soft to not play with." Jungkook spoke as he squeezed the male's bum while burrying his nose on tae's cheeks that made ate confuse.

"About what are you talking?" Tae asked, his face turn dark shade of pink as he heard Jungkook whispering.

"Definitely not your cheeks, they are soft and squeeshy but not more then these." Jungkook spoke squeeshing the male's right ass cheeks Hardee that made tae take a sharp breath.

"Move away we have work to do, don't you remember." Tae spoke pushing Jungkook away who laughed at the reason of the male who not stepped on the floor.

"I remember everything, and you can run away from me for now. But not after our marriage, my love." Jungkook spoke with a wink that tae tried to ignore along with his words as he rushed in the bathroom taking his clothes.

****

Everyone that mean taekook's whole family was now gathered in the big vip area of the hotel's restaurant. No one other than the waiter who was serving them was allowed there, they had just gave the orders for their brunch and waited for the waiter to walk off, just as he walked away closing the door behind Jungkook placed the file he had with him ok the table.

"Mom and dad are now official divorced." He spoke tapping on the file, that made everyone amazed. Ji-hun was quick to take the file and open it just to smile widely seeing the papers with both of their sign on it.

"Damn you really got it done huh?" Hoseok spoke staring at the divorce papers taking it from Ara who had a relieved smile on her face.

"I said, no need to worry. Uncle nam took care of it." Jungkook spoke with a proud smile.

"That's such a great thing." Lisa spoke smiling widely, all of them hummed agreeing with her.

"Hoseok you did your work too?" Yoongi asked looking at hoseok who with a proud grin showed the man a thumbs up.

"Great, we can now wait for her to reach to her end." Namjoon spoke with a satisfied smirk.

"Nahh, before she die I wanna show how she failed in killing me." Ara spoke with a smirk.

"That's true, she should know that she got nothing but failure at the end." Tae spoke agreeing with Ara.

"I agree too, let me give her a call, more like a video call." Jungkook spoke with a devilish smirk on his face as he fished out his phone and dialled the woman's number.

****

2 and half hours before...

Seoul.

After a crazy night the woman felt her body aching she thought to take a warm bath, getting all freshen up she walked out of the bathroom and smiled at her husband who finally showed up to her after the whole night.

"Good morning honey." He greeted her with a small smile, Mina smiled back as she hugged Han.

"Morning, you didn't came back yesterday I missed you so much." She muttured in a fake sad tone while she smirked internally.

"Hmm I got stuck with the business partners and all, you seem to be glowing today hmm." Han spoke as he moved back, she smiled tugging her hair strands.

"I used a new shower gel today." She spoke Han hummed as he held her waist and pulled her to their room couch, sitting on the couch he pulled her on his lap.

"I heard you have asked no maid should prepare anything for you. You will cook everything for yourself as you feel like someone is trying to back stab us and he/ she may want to kill you?" Han spoke in a questioning manner has he roamed his hand over the ladies upper body.

"Yeah I did that cause I have a feeling that there's someone trying to kill me." She spoke and moaned slightly at the touch of the male.

"Ohh no worries if you feel like that you can have more bodyguard and as I got to know about this. I prepared this special tea for you have it and tell me how is it?" Han spoke as he passed the woman the cup he got. With surprised face she took the cup and tasted the tea.

"Wow!! It's really tasty. I love it." She muttured as she sipped the whole tea slowly not leaving a single drop in the cup.

"Well great that you liked it, now may I get something in return too." Han spoke eyeing the woman's chest who smirked as she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Why not, have all what you want." She spoke sliding down the blouse off her body letting her body be in the view of ethe hungry eyes of han.

***

Currently...

After having a rough s*x Han went to his company leaving a satisfied Mina behind the woman took a bath and got settled on the bed to have some rest as she was feeling extremely well cause of the continuous s*x. She leaned on the head board and sighed slightly, her head began to pain suddenly that made her annoyed if that wasn't enough the loud ringing phone echoing in the room made her groan in annoyance.

Moving her hands she took her phone from the night stand and looked at the screen with a deep frown. She stared at the caller id that showed jungkook's name.

"Why is this shit video calling me?" She mumbled to herself before sighing aloud and swiping the green button.

"Hey mina." Mina's eyes shot up in frustration as she heard jungkook's extra sweet voice greeting her.

"Do you have manners boy, I am your mother call me mom, you shouldn't be calling my name." She spoke in a stern tone, Jungkook made a thinking face.

"Manners? Well manners are showed to them who deserves to be treated good and a slut like you shouldn't really be talking about manners no?" He spoke staring at her with a fake innocent smile, she fumed hearing him.

"Who are you to call me a slut huh? Don't forget your father is married to me and I am at your mother's place bitch, I can get you killed by your own father within a snap." She threatened, Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"The one who is about to die herself is threatening to kill me, damn the world is full of delulu people." He spoke with a dry chuckle while rolling his eyes again, while Mina was stunned for a second hearing Jungkook.

"Oh and talking about my mom, I have surprise for you. Wanna see?" He asked, Mina nodded her head in daze but froze as now Ara came on the screen taking the phone from jungkook's hands. Mina's blood ran cold as she stared at the smirking woman on the screen whom she thought died years ago.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you? Oh you won't be definitely fine after seeing me all well and alive. I can understand, the person whom to tried to kill with the help of two driver brothers suddenly being alive and smilt infront of your eyes isn't something nice no?" Ara asked Mina gulped hard as she felt her left side chest hurting slightly, beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she knew Ara knew everything she did.

"Not be scared, I am not going to snatch your dear husband from you. I have my own and about getting the whole property and all well. My son will get all what he deserves by his own." Ara spoke with a proud face, Mina blinked her breath becoming unsteady.

"How are you alive? I...I killed you, those two killed you, you burned in that car." She spoke like a crazy woman.

"Mina, for now I really don't think you should be worried about how I am alive. You should be worried how would you be alive after what has been given to you." Ara spoke, Mina forward deeply as she felt the pain in her heart increasing slowly.

"What do you mean? What have you done?" She asked furiously.

"Well my mom did nothing, it's your husband who did everything. Oh but I don't blame him too, you see how can a man tolerate his dear wife going around getting fucked by every single man." Jungkook spoke taking the phone from his mother's hold.

"W-hat--- the hell are you s--aying." She spoke clunching her chest that, her body was sweating badly.

"Ok looks like you are almost done. So before dieing know that all those messages you got was send by none other then me, the three man were killed by me. And now the way you are having the pain is really not caused by me, it's your dear husband who had put slow poison in your morning tea, after he got those videos of your whoring around. And now you are just a step away from your death, so I won't waste your time and let you have a peaceful death. Bye bye Mrs late Mina." Jungkook chuckled evily before disconnecting the call Mina breathed heavily as her chest went up and down. She with shaking legs got down from the bed and tried to wall but the pain and the dizziness made her fall, she looked up with a hope filled eyes as she heard d.o getting inside her room.

"Mom, what happened?" The male asked getting near her.

"Mom..." He called again sitting on the floor.

"Your---your dad gave me...posio-n... H-e...wa--nts..to ki--ll me." Mina was able to speak this words, d.o frowned at her words.

"What?" He spoke, Mina gasped of air as she tried to tell that Ara is alive and Jungkook isn't how he seem but before she can utter any other word she took her last breath and felt limp on the floor, her heart stopped. D.o stared at her with a done look as he checked her nerve and sighed shaking his head feeling her breathing stopped.

"Damn mom, you died already. I thought you would let me get a slut for myself, fuck." D.o spoke groaning in disbelief, he stood up with fake tears in his eyes as he sniffed fakely and walked out.

One wicket down...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.1K 6.6K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
615K 37.6K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
417K 7.2K 23
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
137K 4.8K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...