The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

A Moment Of Truth!

1.1K 64 91
By TarajiBookShelf

Continues...
Taraji opened her eyes. "Hey," She said, she looked unhappy though. "that's your partner?" Fantasia asked. "yeah,"
"she's...gorgeous," Fantasia said. It didn't sound like a compliment that it was a raised point.
"Really? I haven't noticed yet" Taraji didn't seem like she was lying. Fantasia looked into her eyes. She wasn't lying, she hadn't realized what a really hot woman she'd been working with. Damn!

"oh yeah?" Fantasia asked taking a chair.
"I guess I should take time to just look at her--"
"Don't!" Fantasia snapped.
"I called you," Taraji said.
"work!"
Taraji chuckled nonchalantly, it sounded like a painful sarcastic laugh.

"priorities huh?!"

"She called you her work wife!" Fantasia ignored Taraji's sarcasm. "yeah I allowed that. It is harmless" Taraji said.

"she kissed you"

"on the forehead, I felt that, still harmless, especially because I feel nothing for that woman".
Fantasia looked pissed
"I don't like when people touch you or kiss you. I'm supposed to be the only one who touches you and kisses you, T. It makes me very mad" Fantasia communicated.

"oh yeah, I don't like being just your friend either" Taraji snapped. She heard her introduce herself to Luna 

Fantasia scratched her head.
"is what I thought," Taraji let out. "when you said that, it knocked me out of my sleep. We've been sneaking around for three months. we live under the same roof. I am the mother of your kids. But Just friends is all you could come up with?" Taraji was unhappy.
"what do you want me to say T?"
"Nothing! But I sure damn well need to know what is it we doing? So start talking. Is there a reserved future for us?"
Fantasia kept quiet. It caught her off guard.
Taraji waited.
"I don't know yet" she finally said. Taraji nodded. "thank you for that. You say you love me but this... Is just sex. So stop making demands about who kisses me or touches me. There is no future for us, I'm never gonna be nothing but sex. So let's just... Date other people. I need a future with someone else, and I know she's a woman. You can go ahead and date what you think is normal again. But if you still like, we can sneak around."

"why?"

"I need to stop dreaming about a future with you cause clearly there is none and find someone who would think they are lucky and I'm a Catch"

"I don't- I can't, I just I don't like this"
"too fucking bad," Taraji said.

Three knocks.
Luna opened the door and peeked her head in.

"Hey Partner. Oh, you are awake" she walked in. "time for me to go and enjoy New York and my girlfriend. You gonna be okay?"

"thank you, Luna. I think I'm okay. Funny story.."

"yeah?"

"I can't wait to get back to DC," Taraji said. Fantasia swallowed hard. "I can't get you off bullets now can I?" Luna asked. Taraji shook her head. They scoffed. "okay. Gotta go. See you in DC" Luna said and left

"you are right oh my gosh, she's hot as fuck" Taraji said. Fantasia looked at the closed door. "I need a drink," she said and walked out.

She saw Luna shake other doctors' hands then hold hands with Miley and proceed their journey out. Fantasia hurried after them.

She caught up with them
"Miss Deluca" she commanded
Luna and Miley stopped in their tracks. "I want you to find another partner," She told her.
"excuse you" Luna chuckled

Fantasia pulled her Chief barge.
Deluca looked at it and then at her. "Fancy. But what do I have anything to do with the NYPD?"

"wrong badge," Fantasia said and pulled another one. ."Assistant general counsel? And the NYPD chief what are you, wonder woman?"

"Pretty much. and I'm supposed to re-evaluate your jobs with the Director and Chief Justice in a month. And if you don't find a new partner. I'm afraid I'm gonna fuckup your interview" Fantasia said unashamedly.

Luna scoffed and looked at Miley.
"I love my job. I worked hard for it. I worked 20 Times better than black people in my field, so you know it has to be way harder. I finally fit in, after 15 years on the field. I fell in love with my job again because of my new partner. She is -- she's very good at what she does and we make a pretty insane team. I will go crazy if anyone including you try to fuck that up for me. So Chief. Try fucking up my life and I will grow horns, honey, I will destroy your career here as well. I don't have much connections or power like you. But ask Taraji, my looks bought me hearts at the highest level. Your boss, our boss wants to fuck me. Don't make me stoop that low" Luna said. Fantasia looked at Luna and then Miley. She scoffed. It sounded like a warning.

She turned to leave. Luna and Miley continued their journey.

A few days later

Taraji's phone was going off nonstop in her room, meanwhile, she was in the master bathroom with Tasia. In a steamy shower
Strapped-on
Fucking Fantasia hard.
Moans,
"yes, daddy!" Fantasia found herself in the most submissive position. "you feel that?"

"mmh -hmm yeah! W-wait no don't stop fuck. Yeah, faster daddy. Uhh shit Taraji, oh yes. Shit shit fuck this pussy daddy"

She howled. Legs shaking. Pussy dripping cum.
"yes Daddy, yes yes yes!" she howled cumming harder. More cum dripped off her leg.
Taraji looked at her and smirked. "hmm!" she scoffed.

She then kissed her hard before Fantasia ate her pussy.

After a few cums. They washed off.
Taraji hooped off and got in a robe to go get a bottle of water. She realized she hadn't seen her phone in a while and went to find it.

She found missed calls and A message from her boss.

*Deluca is missing. Report to duty Agent Henson, it is a serious case*...

Taraji's eyes grew out of her face.
Fantasia kissed her from the back. She turned with horror on her face.

"I gotta go to DC. My partner is missing" Taraji said with shock written all over her face.

Fantasia swallowed hard "Uh, okay. I will take you to the airport" Fantasia said. Taraji looked troubled, She just nodded and went to change her clothes and packed a little.

Fantasia took her to the airport

The FBI kept looking for Luna. It was all over the news, every time it popped up on the news Fantasia would change the channel.

"They haven't found her? Damn, mama must be so scared" Halle said after her mother changed the channel.
"what she knows her?" Kia asked. "she's her partner"
"a disrespectful one" Fantasia muttered. They looked at her.

She got up and left.

"looks like your mama's partner was not your mother's favorite person," Kia said. "you think?" Halle snapped at the obvious point by her friend 

That evening, Halle suspecting her mom of being up to no good, saw her mom leave the house at midnight. Wearing black, with gloves and a cap.
Her heart pounded.

A couple of days Later.
Luna was reported dead.

Halle was terrified, but she couldn't talk to anybody about it, she was good at keeping secrets like her mother Fantasia. But she wished she didn't suspect her mother of murder.

Nobody to talk to.
It ate her up.

After the funeral in DC
Taraji came back home in the middle of the night. She stopped by at Miley's who had something to tell her then after the news that ached her heart. She went to the motel to cry,

So she got home in the middle of the night.
She went to Fantasia's room and watched her sleep. She looked upset, like somebody who was about to pick up the pillow and smother Fantasia to death.

Fantasia opened her eyes, she wasn't asleep
"hey babe, you home," she said sitting up straight.
"I killed your husband. I shot him in the hand with his gun and tortured him to record the confession. The shot was clumsy because it had to look like he did it. He was a son of a bitch. He was a fraud, an embezzler. He was an ass. He murdered people and framed people for it for a long time. He deserved it." Taraji said tears running down.

Fantasia couldn't stop her tears either.

"I did it. Why not murder me? Why her?" Taraji asked.
Fantasia looked away.
"you murdered my partner. The only person I can make magic with on the field. Now tell me, how you did it. Tell me her last words" Taraji sniffled.

"you wearing a wire, ain't you?"

"and send the mother of kids to jail? Oh no. I just wanna know. I deserve to know" Taraji said taking off her clothes to show her she wasn't wired. She then throws her phone.
"I'm not wired. I'm not recording. I just wanna know, what did Luna do to you huh? Why not just get her fired? Why take her life too?"

"I didn't like her".
"tough for you huh? You gotta get rid of everybody you don't like?"

"I warned her. She was disrespectful about it."
Taraji wiped her tears.

"is best I find my place to crush. I will sleep at the motel tonight" Taraji said.

"What was his last words?" fantasia asked.
"That he loved you and the kids," Taraji said. Fantasia's tears flooded.
Taraji left.

Halle overheard them.

They gave each other space.
Taraji was off, for a few days to mourn her partner. She was staying at a motel. Eating takeouts. Blaming herself for Luna's death.

Her reminder went off

*Tomorrow is Victoria's wedding day*
She went shopping for a dress.

Then flew in LA in time for the wedding.

Day of the wedding
In LA.

Taraji went to the bride's changing room.
Victoria was with her mother and the bridesmaids.

Victoria gasped watching Taraji in the mirror
Their eyes met.

"You are such a beautiful bride," Taraji said standing by the door.
Victoria turned in her chair

"I had my doubt you would show up"

"your doubts were kinda right. I'm not here for the wedding, I'm here to tell you I can't make it to the wedding"
The people in the room chuckled. It made no sense to them how a person could come to a wedding to tell the bride they won't be making it to the wedding.

Victoria understood.

"how much do I have before walking down the aisle?" Victoria asked her maid of honor.

"30 minutes"

"Okay. Guys, please clear the room. I need just a moment to talk to her" Victoria asked politely. They nodded and walked out.

"you look crushed. What did she do?" Victoria asked. "I can't even talk about it," Taraji said. "burned anybody's house?"

"no. Look I gotta go," Taraji said.
Victoria walked towards Taraji. "kiss me, baby, a goodbye kiss" Victoria literally begged.

"I can't. I'm afraid I might Kiss you and tomorrow I  might have to bury you" Taraji said. Victoria became sad. "then why did you come all the way here Raji? To hurt me?"

"oh no baby, no. I came here because it is the most important day of your life and I wanted to show you I care. I'm sorry that I'm hurting you."

"Okay then go," Victoria said. Taraji walked closer and hugged her. They held each other. "take care of yourself, baby girl" Taraji said. "I'm gonna miss you terribly Daddy," Victoria said smiling.

"if he messes up, call me, if my love life would be this fucked up without meaningful attachment and exclusivity. Vic im gonna marry you. So if he messes the fuck up. Please don't hesitate to call me. I promise I will make you my wife" Taraji promised Victoria.

Victoria felt like taking everything and shoving it in a trashcan and running away with Taraji. Taraji kissed her on the cheek and walked out

She flew back to New York City the following day.

She received a message from Fantasia to meet her at some warehouse in NYC.

They met up.

"What am I doing in this fucked up warehouse?" Taraji asked. Fantasia was drunk

"We came a long way to fuck up now. I hate how I feel, I can't eat, and I can't go a second without you popping into my head like a virus. I do stupid fuck for you. I murder for your ass. And now you are not talking to me, I feel like I've lost a part of my body, just because you can't come home. So T, You either forgive me and come back home or you shoot me in the fucking head, like I did her" Fantasia said.

"you are delusional"

Fantasia cocked the gun and handed it to Taraji. "you can do it. Because I can't do this thing called life without you. I feel out of place my heart feels lost. I'm drinking like my life depends on it. So blow my head off cause I blew hers off too" 

"you are sick in the head," Taraji said and tossed the gun. "I'm moving to DC, for a while. You gonna have to suck it up. Or call this quits right now"

Fantasia just looked at her.
Taraji turned to leave. "go home, you are drunk," she said before walking away. ..

She got in her ride and waited for Fantasia to get in hers. She wanted to make sure she was okay before leaving.

She landed in DC a while after that.

Message from yours Truly

I've decided...

I'm not gonna un-publish it for now,
However, Bear in mind that from the next chapter, We are stepping into the second part of the story.
People who read my books, know what I'm talking about. It is like the sequel of the book but because I might have part 3. Or even 4. I just call them parts instead of the Sequel or Epilogue.
Another however, I won't be updating it for a while because I want y'all to feel the gap because it is important to the story and me.

But because I like y'all... I have another book coming up, it will entertain you while you wait. It might even be better than the department
Comment if you riding...

Let me know.

Regards
Author....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 214 12
An amazing take on a love story we never thought we would need. This story is about a female named Fantasia (Tasia) and another female Taraji (Raji)
22.9K 1.4K 26
How can one stay away when our hearts are intertwined? A tarasia fanfic
15.9K 764 22
⚠⚠THIS BOOK DOES COVER SOME VERY SENSITIVE TOPICS, CHAPTERS CONTAINING TRIGGERING TOPICS WILL BE LABELED⚠⚠ One, a single parent, struggles in a cramp...