From now Till eternity

By Moonfairy28

Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The sto... More

Aesthetics
Introduction
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
11. 1. Extra of FNTE
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

2.

4.4K 319 29
By Moonfairy28

Ryan got out of his car and rushed to the girl, lying on the road. 

He was driving when suddenly she came in front of her car. He absurdly pulls the brake, making the car stop with a screeching sound.

Ryan reached near her and sat beside her.

He heard her hissing and saw her trying to get up. He helped her to sit and looked at her worriedly.

“Are you okay? I am so sorry…” He asked in his gentle voice, making the girl look at him as she turned toward him. 

“Are you hurt somewhere?” Ryan again asked when she kept looking at him silently.

He realizes she may be in a state of shock due to what happened to her a few minutes ago. 

“Let me help you. Where are you going? I can drop,” he asked politely.

“My b..ag, where is it?” suddenly she murmured to herself and started looking around for it. 

Ryan saw her hastily searching for something with a pale face. Tears started rolling down her face.

“What are you looking for? I will help you,” she turn to hum hearing his soft voice and said in her broken voice,

“My bag…it has my important things,” 

Ryan also looked around then finally found her bag under her car hood. He gave it to her. 

“Thank you, sir…thank you so much,” she said to him, hugging her small bag to chest.

“Are you okay? Actually suddenly you came in front of car-” 

“oh!! I am so sorry…I -I was lost and didn't know where I was going, I am very sorry for causing you trouble,” The girls keep apologizing to him as she looks guilty for bothering him.

“It's okay…but are you hurt somewhere due to a sudden fall?” 

“I a..am fine, …” she whispered, not meeting his eyes.

“Where are you going?” she looks up at him and blink her eyes innocently as she frowns in confusion.

“I can drop you if you want. Where do you want me to drop you?” he asked respectfully, to not make her feel uncomfortable.

She bit her lips and looked down at her hands. She closes her eyes to hide her tears,

“I don't know,” she said in a low voice as she glanced at Ryan.

“Huh?”

“I mean I don't know anything about this city. I am new here. I am lost… '' she meekly said, clenching her dupatta tightly.

Ryan look at her for a second and said,

“Do you have any phone number,...” she shook her head as she looked at him with tears of eyes.

“Address? Do you have the address of the place you wanted to go?” she again shook her head which made him groan internally.

He looks at his watch to see he is late for his meeting and then looks at the girl in front of him. 

“Come with me,” He said as he walked to his car and opened the passenger door for her. 

The lady blink her eyes as she looks at him, not knowing what to do. 

“Don’t be scared. You can trust me. My Ma works in an NGO. I am going to drop you there. You can stay there if you want or my mother and team will help you if you need any kind of help,” he told her in his calm voice.

She sighs and walks toward the passenger side of the car. 

Ryan gestures to her to sit inside as he is holding the door open for her. 

“Tie the seatbelt,” he said to her before he closed the door.

As he sat on the driver seat, he saw her struggling with her seatbelt. 

“May I?” She looked up at Ryan and slowly nodded before backing up slightly in her seat.

Ryan fastened the seatbelt hurriedly when in the process his fingers lightly touched her arm, she felt an unknown sensation due to his soft touch.

“T..thanks,” Ryan nodded before he started the car.

“Sorry for troubling you, sir…” Ryan hears her whispering and looks at her for a second. 

“That’s fine…also I am sorry,” he said while driving.

She looks at him and looks down, nodding her head slowly.

After that the silence surrounded them. The girl looks out of the window in a daze while thinking about something. 

Siya was sitting with her NGOs girls and women and talking about their day. She enjoys spending time with them and kids. This is her second home. 

She is hearing the gossiping of the ladies with a smile when one of the little girls comes running to her.

“Siya Ma, Ryan bhaiya is here and asking for you,” Siya frowned at Ryan’s sudden visit that too early in the morning.

She stood up and walked toward the sitting area of the building.

“Ryan, what happened?” she asked, worried about seeing him. 

He smiles and hugs her.

“Don't worry, Ma. Everything is fine. Actually I need your help, …” he said and moved aside, letting her see the girl, sitting on the sofa nervously while looking around.

Siya look at her then turn to Ryan,

“Who is she?” she asked 

Ryan explained to her whatever happened an hour ago. Siya nodded in understanding,

“I can't leave her alone on the streets of an unknown city. So I thought of bringing her here…”

“You did right, Ryan. I am so proud of you, meri Jaan, …” She lovingly kisses his cheek, making him smile at her love.

“Let me meet my new friend…” she giggled cutely and walked past him to the girl.

The girl stood up seeing her coming to her and gulped slightly.

“What’s your name, dear?” Siya asked in her soft voice.

“I..T..Trrisha” she stammered in nervousness, playing with her fingers.

Siya gives a beautiful heartwarming smile hearing her meek voice.

“It's okay sweetheart…don’t be scared,” Siya assured her, placing her hand on her cheek.

“You are really pretty, dear…” This made Trisha blush and a small shy smile formed on her face. 

Siya chuckled and patted her head before saying,

“Now you are our responsibility and a part of our family,…”

Ryan looks at his mother with pride and love in his eyes and his heart. His Ma is an angel. 

“Ma…” he called her after glancing at his watch.

“I am leaving now…” She nodded at him.

“See you…love you,” saying he rushed out in a hurry while Siya smiled while staring at his car going out of the gate.

Siya again turn to silent girl and smile sweetly,

“Come, Trisha, let me show you around while we have a little talk, hmm?” Siya softly said, making her nervous yet she nodded her head.

Siya notices her nervousness but she needs to know about her a bit. For the safety of others living here.

Aaruhi was going through a case, sitting in her office when suddenly someone entered inside her office without knocking.

She looked up and her eyes hardened looking at the person standing in front of her.

“How dare you? And who let you in?” she asked angrily, glaring at the man standing in front of her with a creepy smile.

“Oh baby girl, relax. I just came to see how my future wife is doing,” he said while smirking.

Aaruhi held the edge of the table tightly, looking at him with disgust in her eyes.

“Get out of my office right now before I call the security,” she told him in a hard voice.

He become angry at the disrespect but he control himself and said,

“This is not how you talk to your future husband-” 

“Are you mad or what? Who told you I am marrying you. Come out of your dream Mr. Samrat Kapoor,” she said in disgust.

“Now get the hell outta here before I do something which puts you and your so-called reputation in trouble,” She threatened him in her strong voice.

He clenches his fist on his side and grits his teeth, glaring at Aaruhi.

“I will show you your right place once I get my hands on you, darling. Will see you soon, babygirl..” saying this he gave a creepy smile before walking out of her office in anger.

Aaruhi sat back on the chair and groaned in frustration. Cursing her fate.

Everything is perfect in Aaruhi’s life and she is grateful for everything she has. But suddenly a trouble named Samrat Kapoor entered her life when she was 25. 

Samrat Kapoor was her senior in her college. He belongs to a wealthy and influential family. His family is also involved in politics. In fact, his family belongs to the opposition party.

Aaruhi caught his attention when he saw her for the first time in the college. Her beauty and her innocence has made him crazy for her. He started stalking her. She became his obsession slowly. He wanted to have her as his at any cost. 

After she completed her degree and started working under her father, Samrat sent her proposal to become his girlfriend but she outright denied him respectfully. But he went mad in anger, not able to take her rejection. He didn't expect that. He has everything from looks to money. He is filthy rich. 

This made his determination more strong to have her. Only having any option, he tells his family that he loves Aaruhi and wants to marry her. 

Initially his father is against this but he made him understand about the benefit their party would get after he married Aaruhi. 

His family sent the marriage proposal to Agnihotri but soon Jaiveer Agnihotri denied the proposal as everyone was aware of the dirty businesses of the Kapoor family. 

After that, Samrat created a ruckus and threatened Abhimanyu and Jaiveer if they wouldn't agree with his and Aaruhi’s marriage. Abhimanyu fumes in anger hearing him and punches him hard on his face. 

Now getting treatment from Abhimanyu, Samrat wants revenge from Agnihotri. And he promises himself to make the whole Agnihotri bent on their knees in front of him. And he can do that very easily, once he marries Aaruhi. 

“Soon, you will be mine, Aaruhi. Reverse countdown started for you, babygirl…” Samrat grit out angrily, gripping the steering wheel hard while driving fast. 

_____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

How is the chapter??
Hope you all like it.

Please don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT in this chapter.

See you all soon.

Bye bye

Take care
Lots of Love💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 310 23
What will happen when your bf cheats on you,breaks your heart, all hope seems lost but then a prince charming enters and loves you unconditionally. T...
597K 20.9K 58
#12 in romance 22/7/2016# What happens when two people are tied in a matrimonial bond hardly knowing a thing about each other.......... What happens...
576K 27.7K 38
Bound in a sacred bond. brought together by Destiny. Story of Arjun Singh Oberoi and Aarohi sharma who were force into the marriage brought together...
139K 5.6K 69
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...