The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

Girl crush

1.5K 74 91
By TarajiBookShelf

Following Morning.

Fantasia left home early. The kids were having breakfast with Ken. He kept looking at Jack. He made the poor boy uncomfortable. Jack ended up not eating. He left to see his momma in the ER.

He found Fantasia, and two other detectives with Brooks, trying to solve his mother's Case. "Jack do you recognize these two men" Brooks revealed two sketches. he looked at his mother. She nodded, assuring him that he was safe "Yes, I recognize this one," He said pointing to one sketch.

"I think this man is who tried to kill you and framed Jack" Fantasia made known to Taraji. Although they were just speculating at this point. 
"I think you should leave detective work to me Chief," Brooks suggested
"it's true" Jack spoke up.

Fantasia and Brooks looked at each other. "are you sure honey?"
"I am sure, he told me he would kill you. At that point, I thought it was something people say, but he tried killing you" Jack said. "Mom I am so sorry, you deserve better than this. I let you down" Jack said.

"you're right. You did. I do everything for you, this is how you thank me? I raise you on my own meanwhile the people who should be involved have abandoned us to be with their families and not once have I ever given up on you and this is how you thank me!" Taraji lashed out. Fantasia swallowed hard. "ma, I said I was sorry"
."sorry?" Taraji yelled. "okay enough. Jack honey go get me coffee, everybody out" Fantasia dismissed them

"that's not true. Nor is it fair to me or Jack. You asked me to not raise him like my own. You begged me to let you have him alone. You said it was good for both of us and him. Now I get compared to that muthafucking sperm donor? Seriously? That's not fair"
"I don't see you leaving Halle's side. Or Josh"s. But you left my Jack. Not once have you tried showing up even as Mrs Taylor, Halle's mom. You don't"

"Okay, what do you call me hiring you for? Or most recently, me bailing him out of jail. Trying to save your life. Did I do that just because? Or did I  just show up?"

"speak. You seem to have something to say. Tell me I'm an unfit mother. A horrible mother to a child you never wanted me to raise as mine. Tell me. Come on. Tell me you hate me for giving you this son and disappearing out of his life." Frustrations, lashing out.

Jack brought the coffee
Fantasia felt like throwing it in Taraji's face. She was being an impossible unbelievable jerk.

Taraji saw bruises on Jack's face. "did you get into a fight?" Taraji asked horrified. Jack looked at Fantasia

Taraji looked at them both. "somebody say something" Taraji demanded. "it was nothing. Mr Taylor and I had a misunderstanding. We good now" Jack said. "did your deadbeat husband touch my son? And you let him?"
Fantasia inhaled.
"she wasn't there. But she stopped it immediately. She was on my side. She protected me, which is why I feel safe in her house. It ain't her fault Mom" Jack explained.

"you too need to talk. By talk, I don't mean howler at each other. I mean talk this out. Whatever it is. For me" Jack said pointing at a chair. Fantasia sat on it.

"please talk. Come to an understanding of some sort. If you do that I will go apologize to Halle and I will be a good boy. I will be exactly what you raised me to be. A good man, a responsible young man" Jack said and backed out of the room.

"I wanted to be his mom. You assumed I didn't want to and cut me out. You begged me not to be millions of times. You made me sign the stupid contract. I did and all these years I was honoring my promise. My contact. The agreement. Why am I suddenly a bad guy here? Why am I the bad guy?" Fantasia asked.
"I never said you were"
"but you implied. You circled around it. You simply indicated. You compared me to John. Last year I bought him a car for his birthday, what did you say? It would raise questions and make you look bad. I gave it to Halle. I set up a trust fund for him. You told me I should keep it for Josh now I'm a horrible parent? Please lady give me a break" Fantasia said and stood up. she paced.

Taraji was uncommunicative because she knew she was wrong for what she said or implied. She knew she started a fire.
and couldn't cool it off. She didn't know how to.
Say sorry Taraji

"sit down" Taraji begged. "I'm fine standing thank you."
"I was wrong for taking my stresses on you. I needed somebody to blame for my failures. I failed as a mother, I failed at everything I touched.
I try harder but I keep failing. It was easy to blame you. But that wasn't cool. I'm sorry. I promise to never do that again and if you wanna keep doing something for Jack. College reserves will be great. He is gonna need funds next year and I being a bad parent have nothing saved. So a little help wouldn't hurt"

Fantasia wasn't laughing. Even though that was all she ever wanted it was the most beautiful news she had ever received.  "say something baby please" Taraji begged in a whining voice. Fantasia thought it was cute but didn't smile. She was punishing Taraji.

"a little smile please" She begged. "you know I could have been in his life from the start. You took that away from me. Thinking about it makes me wanna hate you. It was your fault. You did this to him and me"

"it was the best I could do for you. You didn't want in. You loved Jack but couldn't do it. I was being understanding and supportive, giving you an easy way out. Sometimes decision-making is beyond us and this was beyond me. I apologise baby. You deserved to mother him." Taraji said.

"what do we do now? You want in?"
"it is too late. Keep this what it is. A secret. He's yours, not mine. But please tell me when you need help don't just lash out at me like that"

"I promise I will. Forgiven?"
"We are getting there"
She sat down taking Taraji's hand. "you are not a horrible mother. You are amazing and you did great. He's lucky to have you. You are just going through something. It will be over soon."
Taraji squeezed Fantasia's hand.

"who I pity most is Jack though," Fantasia said "Why?"

"He has a part me and a part you inside him. I'm surprised he hasn't exploded already" Fantasia said

Taraji burst out laughing. They laughed.
"He is strong, like his momma," Taraji said. "like me" Fantasia seized the moment.

"You always made me laugh," Taraji said
"you always made me smile," Fantasia said

"I try," Taraji said blushing. Fantasia smiled.

"and it is a beautiful smile you got there"
It made Fantasia grin playfully, and then she smirked."thank you. And you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Jack has those eyes," Fantasia said. Taraji blushed mutely.

One. Two. Three
Silent beats.

"uh, so..." they both said then paused and looked at each other.

"Uhm, surprised he is still breathing" Taraji declared
"Who, Ken?" Fantasia asked. "yeah, I know how you get when people hurt people you somehow have a relationship- with." Taraji said.
Fantasia was still thinking of a response.

"b-but! I get it, he is your husband and you love him and I know you don't physically hurt the people you love" Taraji answered her question, leaving no room for Fantasia to give a response.
They looked at each other.

"right!" Fantasia breathed. Taraji felt sorry she brought it up.
"Look I have people to deal with. And murder to solve. Am I done here yet?"  Fantasia asked politely.
Taraji knew what exactly that meant, that she wouldn't see her again. "i-i guess you are"

"take care Taraji. Take care of our-- I mean your baby boy"
Taraji nodded. Fantasia couldn't get out of there fast enough. Taraji's heart broke. Brooks walked in.

"She asked me on a ride along, the whole chief asked me, Me on a ride along. Me! Pinch me!" she should excitedly. "see you later?" Brooks asked.
Taraji couldn't take that away from her. "later" she said pretending to be okay. Brooks sprinted out of there.
Taraji felt her heart breaking bricks. They finally talked about their kid but nothing changed, nothing. Her tears threatened to escape. She sniffled them back.

Fantasia and her Ride-along went to get the drug dealer who framed Jack and almost killed Taraji

It was a big creepy warehouse. "Muthafucker must be whom New York has tripping about" Fantasia muttered looking up the building.

"call for backup?" Brooks panicked. "Nah, I got this. And detective, You are my back" Fantasia said.
Brooks pulled up her phone and texted Taraji.
*this bitch is tripping. Take care of my kids. Tell my family I love them*

Fantasia stepped inside. She was walking tall. Passing through the tight security with her badge raised in the air, Brooks did the same but she was terrified.

Before they got in through the office door, the bouncers blocked their way.

"Mr Bianchi is not seeing visitors," they said.
"oh yeah, he just made an exception,"  Fantasia said and pushed them out of the way. They tried to fight, she grabbed one guy's arm and kicked the other one in his balls before breaking the arm she had in her grip. They both grunted

Brooks raised an eyebrow. They walked into the office.
"NYPD don't flinch a muscle!" Fantasia said pulling her gun at Bianchi who was found in possession of drugs.
Her men pulled their guns at Fantasia and Brooks. "I should have called for backup," Brooks said under her breath.

"in possession of dependence-producing drugs, illegal Guns, drug money, I'm sure if I can look closely there is more to charge you for. It's 10+ before I place murder on you. Do you wanna dance?" Fantasia asked Bianchi.

He nodded to his boys to put down their guns. They obeyed.
"what can I do for you detectives"
"she's the detective. I'm far worse" Fantasia said. "oh yeah? You are the FBI?"
"I own the NYPD and the FBI, my husband owns the CIA. Trust me, you don't wanna fuck with me".

He laughed. She pulled her badge.

"ow!" he muttered then dismissed his boys. They walked out and closed the door.
"so Chief? I'm sure a busy woman like you has better things to do than bothering a man who's trying to make a living, so why don't you tell me what you want?"

"you to confess"

'yeah? To what Chief?"

"murder. A young woman called Anita Moore was murdered and dumped on the bridge, a young man's DNA was found on the scene."

"seems like he did it"
"oh but you and I both know he didn't, he was set up by you and your minions"

He chuckled.
She walked closer. "that is my son." she whispered. "I can through you inside the Prison's prison for the rest of your life. You messed with my people. My son and the love of my life. Now don't fuck with me." fantasia whispered in a firm voice.

He curled his lips.
"I was just training him," he said.
"What did you do?" she asked. "he was too chicken to do the job so I took matters into my own hands, he Threatened to snitch on me. I had to pin it on him. But I am never confessing bitch!" He said.

Fantasia pressed something on her waist.
"got that?"
"All of it Chief," her assistant said on the recording.

They heard sirens.
"detective, he is all yours," Fantasia said and locked the door.

Brooks cuffed him. The team swapped in. Fantasia left. Brooks's eyes followed her. She was developing a girl crush.

A few days later.

Taraji was discharged. Jack's charges were dropped. He got the bail money and took it to the Taylors.

Halle opened the door. "is your mom here?"
"sure. Come on in"
Jack stood by the door reluctantly. "my dad is not home" she assured him. He stepped in.

Fantasia was summoned in the kitchen.
She walked in, Jack dropped the bag on the floor.
He looked mad.
"I have one question. One," he said. Her heart started pounding. She nodded. "Are you my mother?" he asked. Fantasia swallowed hard then faked a chuckle. "what? Come on Jack, Taraji is your mother." she said nervously taking a stool.
"I know that. It's confusing. But I think you are both my mom's how I don't know. Do you mind humoring me" He said. "Jack I am not your mother. You sound high, are you okay?"

"I'm not high. I'm not hallucinating, I'm not mistaken, I am not crazy" he shouted.
"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, honey. I'm not your mother" she said. He looked at her, and she looked back at him. "okay. Okay! I'm sorry" he said taking off.

Fantasia massaged her temple, groaning.
She jogged out of the house to catch Jack. "Jack wait," she said. He waited then turned. He has been crying. "if I am who you think I am. Will that make you hate me?" she asked. "Maybe," he said. "I can't let it happen. I can't tell you anything, I just can't" she said. He turned and left.

She went back inside.

Meanwhile, Taraji found her Apartment straightened up. It looked brand new.
Buzzer, then doorbell. She opened. It was Brooks.

"hey girl"

"hey, you alone?"
"yes, why?"

"I'm here to tell you something. At the warehouse before the arrest. The chief called you the love of her life"
"you came all the way here to tell me that?"

"I thought you should know"
"it changes nothing, Dani."

Brooks frowned. "so Jack, is he really her son?"
"she said that?"
"yes!"
"she probably was trying to get him to take her seriously. Jack is my son" Taraji said. Brooks nodded. "you haven't seen her since?"
"I will never see her again," Taraji said.

"tell me what's going on. I will know what to tell you, you girls dated? What happened?"

"We didn't. It was just physical. At least to her, it was just sex. I on the other hand fell for her. I was hurt when she broke things off and dated guys. What hurt more was when she got engaged. We never got physical since. I told her how I felt one night.."

Flashback.

"you needed to tell me something?" fantasia asked Taraji. "yes, you can't marry him"
Fantasia giggled. "are you crazy? Yes, I can and I am. He's fine! I love him, I thought you would be happy for me?"

"I can't be happy. My heart is breaking bricks Fantasia. I feel things. I have feelings for you. I have real feelings for you. I want to be with you. Fantasia I love you" Taraji said.

"I'm sorry Taraji, I love Kendall. I want to be with him"

"what about me? What about how I feel? Does it matter?"

"of course it does. Is just that I don't feel the same way."

Taraji felt dizzy. She rushed to the trash can and puked. "are you okay?"
"sure. Have a great life" Taraji said leaving

"wait. What can I do? To make it hurt a little less?"

"have a baby with me"
"What?"

"IVF, you just give parts of you, that's all. I will carry it, her, him. I will raise her on my own. It will be a secret. I just want to spend the rest of my life with a big part of you. Please"

"Okay. But I can't be involved. I'm building my own life. We need to agree, it is your baby, not mine"

"Agreed. I will draft a contract. And I will keep the secret to my grave" Taraji promised  "Okay. Just have a doctor's appointment and I will show up. But you and the baby can't be a part of my life. If we want the secret to remain intact"
Taraji nodded and smiled a little 
"Wipe your tears. I don't like seeing you cry" Taraji obeyed. They hugged.

Present

"you know what? I don't even wanna talk about it." Taraji said after remembering the event. "it was always unrequited love" Taraji added.

"what if is not, I mean why would she keep saving your ass? Maybe that's love"
"I wish. But she is doing it for herself. If I die, she gonna have to step up and raise my son. She doesn't wanna do that"

"oh damn, I'm sorry"
Taraji nodded. "it's okay. I decided to move on. It's 17 years long overdue. What do you say we go clubbing tonight?"

"in. Well, in another piece of news, that girl is badass, I see why she's the chief."
Taraji blushed. "saw her in action huh? I know,"

"damn, she is a powerhouse. Like a supernatural version. I was drooling" Taraji Chuckled. "She gets me soaked when she's in action. I literally soak my panties"

Brooks burst 
"you know what, I might have experienced somewhat like" Taraji gasped laughing hard, and threw gummy bears at her. They laughed.

Based on the present and flashbacks, do we know how fantasia feel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 483 28
Fantasia and Taraji fall in love with each other, but the two have a lot of obstacles to face, is it real?
73.6K 3.2K 40
Based on the new modern 2024 version of The Color Purple. Exploration of the in depth on screen and off screen relationship between Taraji and Fantas...
23.4K 1.4K 26
How can one stay away when our hearts are intertwined? A tarasia fanfic
15.5K 1.1K 18
This story takes us on a journey of self discovery between two women that meet at church on Sundays. For the gays who grew up in church!!!! Fantasia...