Fate intervenes

By Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... More

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)
Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Owen
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
Never Say Never
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Dark Side
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Movie night
Take what I want
The party
Waking up
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Fishing
Season 8, episode 15
At last

Victor

1.9K 144 6
By Susannb

Victors POV

She comes out Nathans door, and she tries to tame her hair. Hmmm. What have they been up to?

"Hi Princess. How has your day been?" I ask her when she sits down in the car seat. I start the car, backs out of the driveway and start our trip down town.

"Hi My Prince. It has been wonderful; I have learned so much stuff. What are you going to teach me Victor? How to play piano? Or some computer stuff?"

"No, Princess. It's nothing like that actually."

"Then what Victor?" she asks me, and I can't help but smile at her eagerness.

"It's a surprise Princess, you will have to wait until we get there."

I can see her shoulders drop a little, and I gets a little scared that I ruined our date already.

"Ok, I don't really like surprises, just remember I haven't had the best childhood. But I trust you, I know it's nothing bad, so I will just sit back and enjoy the ride."

"Thank you Princess. It's means a lot to me that you trust me. Just relax, you know I never will do anything I don't think you would like."

"I know." She says and takes my hand, intertwining our fingers. The rest of the trip is spent in silence, with me stroking my thumb in circles on her hand.

When I find a parking spot, and get her out of the car I can see she is confused.

"Eh, My Prince. Why are we standing outside of an abandoned warehouse? Are you going to sell me as a prostitute?"

"No, Princess. And I really hope you know me better than that. Follow me, and we will go inside. Trust me!"

She stares into my eyes for some time, and I can feel the attraction between us sending out sparks. I start having trouble breathing, that's how much she affects me. She is one of a kind, and deserves the best, nothing but the best.

I have yet to meet a girl that looks the way she does, and not know how much attention she gets. I think she starts to see it, but does not care at all. And the best thing about it: she doesn't care about my money. Couldn't care a rat's ass about it. That is one of the reason I want to give her anything!

She sees what she needs to see, and leans up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and gives me a kiss. Mmmmm.

"I'm sorry Victor. It's hard for me to trust, and you now know all of the things my mother, step-mother, yelled at me for years. And all of the attention I get from you guys are wonderful, but at the same time, strange."

"I know Princess. But just let us take one day at a time, don't overthink everything. And if you have some problems, just talk to us, or Mr.Blackbourne. He is the master at being neutral, after all of the fights over the years between us."

"I will. Now - let's get going. I am dying to know what's inside." She says giggling. Silas is right, it's like angels singing.

I take her hand and leads her inside through the doors, take my hand and cover her eyes before turning on the lights.

"Are you ready Princess?"

"I was born ready for this My Prince."

I take my hand away, letting her soak in the sight before her. I follow her eyes closely, looking for signs that I messed up.

She takes a deep breath, turning slowly around us in amazement, and I can see tears starting to appear in her eyes.

"What's wrong Sang? If you don't want to we can just go home!"

"Wrong Victor? Nothings wrong. It's beautiful! Have you done all this just for me?" she asks me, taking in the hardwood floor, the light bulbs on a string and the flower arrangements around the floor.

"Yes, Princess. I have told you once, and I will tell you again - you deserve everything you want plus much more. I was thinking I could teach you the waltz, this is romantic and I think is perfect for the first date."

"It's perfect Victor." She says and throws herself at me, kissing the breath out of me.

This girl is utter perfection. I think my pants just twitched.

"Ok then." I say and clear my throat. I think she knows what she just did to me; she just stands there grinning.

"I have selected a song by Ed Sheeran, it's a new popular song that works perfect with the waltz. It's called 'Thinking Out Loud, have you heard it before?"

"Victor, and how do you think I would have heard it before? I wasn't allowed using the radio, not that I wanted to anyway, and I don't have an ipod."

"Ah, yes. I will buy you one. No, just say thank you."

"Thank you Victor."

"Your welcome Princess. Now come on, it's time to dance." I say and take her left hand in mine, place her right hand on my shoulder and my right hand on her shoulder blade.

"There's five steps to a nice waltz, first of are visualizing the box. The basic waltz steps create the image of a box on the floor. This is why the basic step is called the Left Box. Your feet will stop at the corner points on the box and move along the edges and diagonally across the center. Envisioning this shape will help you as you learn the dance. Do you understand? Good.

The waltz is known for its three beat count. As you step, you should be able to count 1-2-3, 1-2-3 and so on. Two 3-counts should complete your box. You can watch our feet now, but it's better if you look up and just let your legs work on it self. When you feel safe about this box move we move forward. But no stress, you have to do it in your own tempo.

We start by left foot and right foot together. Step forward with your left foot and step diagonally with your right foot. This should place our feet roughly a shoulder's-width apart.

Now step together, bring your left foot to your right foot, such that both feet are together again. Step back with your right foot and step diagonally with your left foot again. Bring your right foot to your left foot, such that both feet are together again. As you can see we have returned to the starting position and can begin again.

Do you understand the moves? Wow, you learn fast. Ok, we will dance like this for a while until I'm certain that we can move on to the next faze." I say and press play.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

Ed Sheerans smooth voice comes out of the speakers and I start to move my feet, leading Sang. It takes a few turns before she is comfortable enough to not step on my shoes, but when she understands the move it goes smoothly.

I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

At the end of the song it stops, and we are back at the start with our feet as well.

"It this alright Princess?"

"Yes, Victor. Let's try again." We start again, and this time she looks down but doesn't step on me once, focusing more of hearing the song I think.

"What a beautiful song Victor." She says when it ends again.

There's a reason I chose that one, hopefully she will understand what I meant by it. Not that I want to make a war between my brothers and myself, but I will take her away if I get the chance.

I just hope that she feels something for me other than just friendship. I know we haven't known each other long, and that other people would laugh at me for giving my heart to her so soon, but I know what I feel. If she chooses one of my brothers I don't know what I will do.

"Come on Victor, let's take one more turn before we move on." This time she takes the remote and press play.

After a few turns and when the song ends I move my hand down her back and to right above her butt, dip her and kiss her deeply. I have to let her know how I feel somehow, and I figure we can make out the last ten minutes of our date before Mr.B comes to get her.

Since we put the song on repeat it just continues to play, while she stands up straight again and deepens the kiss by putting her hands in my hair behind my ears, and pressing herself against me.

My hand is still on her back and I pull her further to me, making no room for air between us. My other I tangle in her hair, messing it up. She is in her tights from her date with Nathan, and that makes it better for her to lock her legs around my back, and my hands moves down to hold her against me.

She moans and grinds against my groin, and I can't deny how good that felt. I wonder if this is the girl that will be my first? Have she done this already with one of the others? No, I can't think like that.

She moves from my mouth to my throat, and I kiss her neck. Damn this girl is good.

I feel like it's only a few seconds when I can hear a car park outside and my phone is vibrating.

"Princess, Mr.Blackbourne is outside waiting for you."

"Mhm" she just says and continues to kiss my throat.

I put her down and break us apart.

"I don't want to let you go, but the others will kill me if I get more time with you than they did. Come on, I will see you at Nathans later for dinner."

"Ok, My Prince. Thank you so much for this evening, it has been perfect."

She looks at me, hopefully with love in her eyes, and I bring her into my arms again before I snap a picture with us.

When she is near the exit she turns around and blows me a kiss before leaving me, and goes into Mr.Blackbournes car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Runaways By Ren

Fanfiction

67.1K 4.5K 27
This is an Academy Fan-fiction. So, if you haven't read the books then you probably won't get this at all. The characters are all CL Stone's and the...
High Stakes By SB

Fanfiction

194K 9.2K 29
Fanfiction of C.L.Stone's Academy series. Re-imagines Academy world with vampires and vampire hunters. Violence. Romance. Suspense. Oh my! Sang Soren...
28.7K 1.2K 24
This is a fan-fiction of C.L Stone Ghostbird series I do not own any characters except a few that will make a small appearance. This is a sequel to...
245K 15.9K 59
"I always dreamed someone would come and save me. If not from my parents, maybe they'd save me from myself," Marie admitted to him. Marie Sorenson...