Authority (✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
Q/A
12
13
14
15
16
Q/A{2}
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(M)
36(M)
37(M)
38
39(M)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(M)
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62🔞
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🔞
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77(End)
Epilogue
Promotion
Special Chapter ♥️

17

3.5K 275 72
By cutegir2002

Word count: 2422....

Taekook were currently driving to their mansion with soft smiles lingering on their faces, tae's smile widened when he felt Jungkook taking his hand and interwining their fingers together.

" My love, should we inform everyone about us being together now." Jungkook asked glancing at tae who hummed while thinking.

"I think we should tell them, only if you are ok with it." Tae spoke now looking at jungkook who hummed.

"I don't mind, if you are ok with it. Then we would tell them that we are now boyfriends, ok my love." Jungkook spoke softly staring at tae who smiled fondly nodding his head.

Jungkook parked the car in the parking area, and the two stepped down. They walked to the main wooden gate of the mansion which was already open for them to get in. Just as the two walked inside the party poppers popped on either side.

"Congratulations Mr Googie." The whole family shouted together, hoseok and yoongi were holding a banner from either side that said,

' Congratulations To Mr best author.' Jungkook smiled widely looking at everyone, he glanced at tae who was smiling widely as well.

"Congratulations bunny." Ara was the first one to hug Jungkook who smiled widely hugging his mother back, backing away from her Jungkook was engulfed by ji-hun.

"Congratulations son, I am proud of you." Ji-hun spoke patting kook's back who can't help but feel the warmness spreading in his heart hearing the male saying he was proud of him.

"Congratulations." One after another everyone hugged Jungkook and congratulated him, they all were extremely happy seeing the second youngest male among them growing by his own hard work and passion.

"Bring the sweets." Ara spoke to a worker who nodded her head and went to get some sweets for everyone, they all got settled on the  couch. Taekook sat next to each other that indeed made everyone think of something.

"Wow!! The trophy is really beautiful." Namjoon spoke as the trophy had a design of book on it.

"Yeah it's really beautiful." Yoongi nodded agreeing with namjoon.

"Oh by the way what's with the closest person to my heart, bear and all." Jimin asked looking at the two while wiggling his eyebrows, taekook glanced at each other and held each other's hand that already made everyone know what was the two about to say.

"Well we both love each other and now we boyfriends." Jungkook spoke staring at everyone who can't help but smile widely hearing this.

"Finally, I thought it will take you both a whole year to confess those obvious feelings of yours." Lisa spoke with a sigh of relief that made everyone chuckle.

"Well we all thought that only, the phase they were in, it seem they will take eternity to confess." Jimin spoke with a done face, taekook smiled sheepishly at their words. Jungkook glanced at ji-hun who was smiling proudly at the male. Well ji-hun was the one who motivated Jungkook to go for the confession without any hesitation.

2 days ago...

Ji-hun was working on some files while sitting in his house office's couch, he looked up when he heard the door of the room opening softly.

"Hey uncle." Jungkook spoke peeking inside, ji-hun chuckled.

"Hii, come inside." He spoke, Jungkook smiled sheepishly and opened the door wide to get inside.

"Umm do you know where mom is?" Jungkook asked, ji-hun nodded his head.

"She had went with Lisa to the nearby park, Lisa was feeling a bit suffocated in house so she took her out why? Do you have some work?" Ji-hun asked, Jungkook hooked his hands behind his back with a soft sigh.

"Nahh I was just feeling like talking to someone. Actually I was writing a chapter of my book but suddenly got stuck because of writer's block. So thought to fresh up my mind by talking to someone, I tried to call tae but he is busy for now. And no one is at home, so thought to talk to mom but she isn't at home too. It's fine I will watch some videos on my phone." Jungkook spoke with a slight pout on his face that made ji-hun chuckle softly.

"What if your mom isn't home? I am here, come sit talk me." Ji-hun spoke making space for Jungkook on the couch as he placed his file on the table infront.

"No no you must be doing work." Jungkook spoke, ji-hun shook his head.

"Doing work is very usual for me, I can do that later. You sit." Ji-hun spoke patting the free space, Jungkook smiled warmly as he sat on the couch.

"What were you doing tho?" Jungkook asked.

"I was going through account detail of my company." Ji-hun spoke, Jungkook hummed nodding his head, there was a few minutes silence between them as they didn't knew what they were supposed to talk. Ji-hun cleared his throat and gkanced at Jungkook.

"Kook, can I say you something?" He asked, Jungkook looked at him nodding his head.

"See...I know you just met me a few months back, and I also know you still don't take me as your father, which I understand too. It's not easy for you to just take me as your father in a few months, but I had always taken you as my son. Since the day I began to love your mother I have always thought that I have two kids Lisa and you. Even tho you weren't with me you was always precious to me." Ji-hun spoke trying his best to put his words in right way so he won't sound desperate of being called dad or something.

"I know that it's too early for you to call me dad, and I can wait for you to call me that. Even if you don't want to call me dad, I am ok with it. I just want to let you know that you can think of me as your father. Kook, I always wanted a son. I always wished to have a small version of me with whom I can play video games, go to fishing, watch football. But God never gave me a chance to have one until I met your mother.

See, I know there must be things you have to talk about with someone but you can't talk to your mom. I know as I have went through some phase in my 20's as well. There are many things which we can't discuss with our mother, you know I used to talk to my father about those. And I always felt better after talking to him, I am giving you full authority and the right to talk to me about everything you want. You can come to me at any time, I would be always here to listen to you hmm." Ji-hun spoke smiling softly at Jungkook who can't help but feel emotions bubbling in him.

His father had never had a simple decent conversation with him ever, the male would just hum or nod his head to Jungkook's words when the male was small. And knowing his han don't even cares about his talks he stopped speaking to the male. But today listening to ji-hun Jungkook felt great, he felt like he finally had a fatherly figure in his life on whom he had some rights.

"I understand that uncle, and i am very happy to have someone like you in my life. I will remember and come to you whenever I feel like talking to someone for sure, thank you so much for making me feel like I have someone like a father in my life." Jungkook spoke gulping hard trying his best to hold back his emotions.

"No need to thank me for something you deserve to have." Ji-hun spoke with a soft smile, Jungkook can't help but smile widely as well.

"And I more thing, I always wanted my son to get married to my best friend's son. You see my best friend, namjoon's father had two sons, and they both are into boys. So I can't marry my daughter with either of them, and so I always wished to marry my son with either of them, I think you can fulfil that wish of mine.

So... If you want I can talk to namjoon about your and tae's marriage." Ji-hun spoke with a teasing smile.

Jungkook smiled shyly biting his inner cheek as he looked down.

"Umm, I..." Jungkook shuttured not knowing what he should say, ji-hun chuckled at the flustered boy.

"No need to get shy kook, I can see the love you have for tae in your eyes. Not just me the whole house have understood your feelings for him, it's just you both aren't ready to confess." Ji-hun spoke while shaking his head slightly.

"Umm it's not like I don't want to confess, I just don't find courage to confess uncle. Whenever I think of confessing I end up getting nervous and leaving the thought." Jungkook spoke with a sigh, ji-hun hummed.

"It's a very common feeling that every human go through before confessing kook. It's very natural to get nervous, but believe me the day you will confess to tae you will be the happiest. I have seen the same love in tae's eyes for you as well, and I am sure there's no way he is going to reject you. Don't think much, just confess to him when he returns. I am always here as your support not just me but your mom or everyone from the house is happy with you both being together. I can guarantee you that no one will have any problem with you both being together. So don't get nervous about our opinion just follow your heart and make him yours." Ji-hun spoke Patting jungkook's shoulder who nodded his head understanding ji-hun's words.

He felt really motivated and enthusiastic abou confessing his feelings for tae after listening to ji-hun.

Back to present...

The evening went by just like that they all have a small celebration on taekook's new relationship and jungkook's winning. Theu had a great dinner together and than went to sleep in their room.

Next day...

Everyone was gathering in the dinning area to have breakfast, Jungkook walked down and smiled at everyone, he sat on his usual chair. His smile widened when he saw tae walking towards him.

"Good morning kookie." Tae greeted taking the chair next to Jungkook.

"Good morning my love." Jungkook spoke, tae's cheeks got dusted pink as he was still feeling shy by the sweet nickname.

"My love hmm." Jin, Jimin and Lisa teased together, tae smiled shyly looking down while Jungkook shurgged his shoulders.

"Yeah my love only mine." Jungkook mumbled for just tae to hear who felt his heart flipping in his chest once again.

"Let's start the breakfast." Ara announced placing the fresh juice she made for everyone on the table. While doing random chit chats, they began to have their breakfast, everyone was smiling and giggling. Jungkook was the same until he saw his phone buzzing, it's was placed on the table which made Jungkook able to see who it was calling.

"Mina?" Jungkook mumbled with a deep frown, everyone looked at him hearing his words.

"Why is she calling me now?" Jungkook asked to himself.

"Pick up and put it on speaker, let's see what she want." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as he swipe the green button and pressed the speaker button.

"Hello?" He spoke, everyone were silent as they didn't wanted the woman to hear any of their words.

"Jungkook what the hell are you doing in la huh? What's with being an author?." She spoke in a frustrated tone, Jungkook and everyone frowned at her words.

"What do you want to say?" Jungkook asked.

"What do I want to say? Jungkook I am just tired of your childish acts, do you know how angry your dad is knowing you are there being an author. Don't you know you can't do anything." Mina spoke, Jungkook fisted his fingers, everyone felt extremely irritated by her words.

"See, it's my choice. For now I wanted to be a writer what's the big deal in it. I can do that and I have proved myself by getting the best author's award." Jungkook spoke, Mina chuckled in a mocking manner.

"You think you can be a writer for long, Jungkook just drop the thought that you are not capable enough to do that. Uh, you are capable of doing nothing so better just be ready to follow your brother like a shadow. And yeah don't even think of  going against me, I can destroy your life within seconds so I better not hear you trying to get famous in any field. I know you can't be a buisness man and neither you can be any writer. Understand." Mina spoke and disconnected the call.

"Fucking bitch, what does she thinks of herself huh?" Tae spoke fuming in anger.

"She is just a witch, she wants me to grow in no field so she can tell dad how good for nothing I am." Jungkook spoke gritting his teeths, it wasn't new of Mina trying to bring Jungkook down and demotivate him from doing anything.

"She has been given way too authority and power by Han. That had made her go crazy." Ara spoke rolling her eyes being annoyed.

"Hmm that's right. Once this power and authority will be snatched away from her she will know her place." Jin spoke, they all nodded agreeing with Jin.

"Than why don't we snatch the power and everything she have from her." Jungkook spoke with a slight smirk, everyone looked at him and smirked too.

"We should definitely snatch each and everything from her, including her life." Namjoon spoke.

"Hmm but before leaving this world, she have to live in fear. Fear of being caught by Han for lying to the male about d.o, let her live a few days with the fear." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

"Let's go after her than." Yoongi spoke, they all smirked ready for the first step of their revenge. Burrying a deep fear in Mina's heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.8K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
388K 20.4K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
717K 41.3K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
616K 37.6K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...