The Neglected Devil Hunter Iz...

By HammerKun

You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya a... More

Chapter 1- Birth of a devil
Chapter 2- Quirkless
Chapter 3- POWER!!
Chapter 4- I'm in America!?
Chapter 5- Devil Hunter
Chapter 6- Time skip
Chapter 7- Order of the sword
Chapter 8- Hell gates
Chapter 9-Berial
Chapter 10-Teamwork
Chapter 11-Familiar?
Chapter 12-Connection
Chapter 13-Credo Vs Nero
Chapter 14-Izuku Vs Nero
Chapter 15-The Savior
Chapter 16-New Devils Arms.
Chapter 17-Yamato retrieved
Chapter 18-Sanctus
Chapter 19-No More Order
Chapter 20- Before the Nightmare
Chapter 21-And a Tree Grew
Chapter 22-1 Month Later
Chapter 23-Welcome to Redgrave city
Chapter 24-Goliath
Chapter 25-Qliphoth roots
Chapter 26-Lady
Chapter 27-Gilgamesh
Chapter 28-Proto Angelo
Chapter 29-Urizen
Chapter 30-Dante's awakening
Chapter 31-Trish
Chapter 32-A Swords Purpose
Chapter 33-The Jacket.
Chapter 34-Visons of V
Chapter 35-Epsilon
Chapter 36-Dante's Inferno
Chapter 37-The Alpha and the Omega
Chapter 38-Sons of Sparda
Chapter 39-Brothers Vs Brothers
Chapter 40-And The Tree Fell
Chapter 41-Lets make a deal.
Chapter 42-Japan
Chapter 43-Blue fire
Chapter 45-New employees
Chapter 44-Surgery
Chapter 46-Snake in my boot
Chapter 47-From the shadows
Chapter 48-A Demonic Suprise
Chapter 49- The Trial
Chapter 50-Training
Chapter 52-Not my dream
Chapter 53-School Tour
Chapter 54-First Day of Teaching
Chapter 55-Beat down
Chapter 56-Final Month
Chapter 57-Bide your time
Chapter 58-Self control
Chapter 59-Payback
Chapter 60-Survive
Chapter 61-Suprise Guest?!
Chapter 62-Hero's Vs Villains
Chapter 63-league of Villains
Chapter 64-An Angel From Hell!?
Chapter 65-A Beating
Chapter 66-A Short Break

Chapter 51-Meeting with the police

2.6K 75 17
By HammerKun

In a dimly lit room, a spacious table was surrounded by individuals clad in suits, engaging in discussions on current matters.

"They're becoming a concern, we must address them before facing more attacks," remarked one man.

"No, we should conceal their existence and handle them covertly," insisted a woman.

"And how's that strategy working out? All the operatives we dispatched ended up dead," retorted another man.

"On the other hand. There's been a decline in sightings lately," contributed a man optimistically.

"True, especially in larger cities. Any intel on the diminishing numbers of these creatures?" inquired another man.

"I've got something to contribute," declared a man with blond hair, golden eyes, and red wings, radiating confidence.

"Hawks? How do you have intel our information department lacks?" inquired another man, eyeing Hawks with curiosity.

"I conducted my own research, all for the betterment of Quirked society, am I right?" Hawks explained, receiving nods of agreement.

"Take a look at this," Hawks urged, inserting a USB drive into the computer, revealing some blurry images.

"What are we seeing?" questioned a woman.

"I believe these depict the entities responsible for eliminating the creatures. These shots are from a few weeks back," Hawks revealed, zooming in on a picture featuring a purple blur with glowing red eyes impaling a demon.

"Apologies for the blur, these are from live cameras in the area," Hawks apologized, switching to another image showing a large, indistinct red figure dispatching demons.

"What are these beings? Who are they?" the people at the desk pondered.

"Could they be more creatures attacking each other?" suggested a man skeptically.

"Possibly, but take a look at this," Hawks insisted, pressing a button to reveal a clearer image of a black demonic humanoid figure gripping a demon by its neck.

"It's humanoid?" remarked a man, a hint of unease in his voice.

"Yes, but there's more to it," Hawks explained, pressing a button to play a video.

"I told you to kill them all," the figure in the video declared, smashing the head of a demon, which vanished upon its demise.

"It can speak!?" exclaimed one of them, sparking discussions around the table.

"What implications does this have?" a man inquired.

"They can speak!?" a frightened woman voiced her concern.

"We must contain this!" a man urged, prompting everyone to halt their discussions as a loud bang echoed on the table.

"Ladies and gentlemen, calm down," a man with black and white hair, two golden eyes, and sharp teeth interjected.

"How can you remain calm? The video proves they possess intelligence!" someone yelled at him.

"Exactly. And because of that intelligence, perhaps we could negotiate with them," the man stated with a devilish smile.

"Are you out of your mind!? Humans shouldn't be striking deals with these d-demons!" a woman exclaimed in protest.

"Vice President of the Hero Association, Drakon, what makes you advocate for negotiating with demons?" Hawks inquired with interest.

"Well, if they possess intelligence, they likely have thoughts and emotions such as greed and fear. If handled correctly, we could use them to our advantage," Drakon explained, prompting Hawks to stroke his chin in contemplation.

"Do you genuinely believe we can control them like we control our heroes?" questioned the current president of the Hero Association, skeptically eyeing Drakon, who nodded confidently.

"Absolutely. We're humans, the apex predators at the peak of evolution. We have everything they envy—intelligence, wealth, land, and more. Manipulating these demons to work for us is a simple task. Besides, unlike with Nargant, we can attribute the demise of certain heroes or villains to the demons," Drakon asserted, his grin widening as he leaned back in his seat.

"He does raise a valid point," remarked a man, his fingers grazing his chin in thought.

"Saves us the trouble of covering up murders. No paper trails either," added another man, sporting a sly smile, earning agreements from the group. Meanwhile, Hawks cast a skeptical glance at Drakon.

"Are you certain it's wise to initiate contact this early?" Hawks queried Drakon, who frowned in contemplation.

"Ah, true. We need more information, don't we? We can't just make first contact without some leverage. Can I entrust you with this task, Hawks? You'll, of course, have the support of the Hero Association's information department," Drakon requested, prompting Hawks to sigh and nod as Drakon smirked.

"And what about the Yakuza, Prime Minister Aoki? Have you brought them under our influence?" the President of the Hero Association inquired.

"I'm still gathering intel before implementing laws to curb their control over Japan. They are one of our biggest opposing forces." the prime minister responded, earning a nod of approval from the president.

"You've all received your orders. This meeting is concluded," declared the president as the lights dimmed, and the attendees exited the room.

Hawks cast a lingering glance at the vice president, a sense of unease still lingering, before taking flight.

Elsewhere-
Four months had elapsed since Shinso's trial, and Izuku and Shinso currently engaged in sparring. Shinso threw punches, but Izuku effortlessly dodged them.

An uppercut from Shinso was deftly avoided as Izuku countered, hitting Shinso in the gut, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Enough hand-to-hand. Get back to cleaning," Izuku declared with a yawn.

Shinso, on the ground, coughed out some spit, taking a few moments to regain his breath before slowly getting back up.

"How are you so strong!?" Shinso inquired.

"Years of training," Izuku replied, glancing around the island.

"You've been cleaning faster than I expected," Izuku noted, observing that most of the trash was gone, leaving only the larger pieces.

"Yeah... It's been getting easier since I started working out. And the demon power thing," Shinso explained, to which Izuku nodded.

"By the way, you have a week left to clean this island," Izuku mentioned, causing Shinso's eyes to widen.

"I had a time limit!?" Shinso exclaimed.

"Yeah, I forgot to mention it. I've been busy too," Izuku admitted, reflecting on the past four months.

Shinso had gained control of his demonic side, increasing his strength and healing beyond average human levels, making beach cleaning more manageable.

Meanwhile, Izuku focused on demon-slaying, eliminating the demon in Namimori for Tsuna along with eliminating multiple nests for the Yakuza. He also would've met touya and Ryukyu's child as that was a exciting day for him.

Business was also currently booming for his coffee shop as while the district was being rebuilt many construction workers went to his coffee shop as he was currently rolling in bills. His bar was doing great as well, many assassins and Yakuza used it as a safe haven.

Despite the numerous nests and portals still existing across Japan, demon attacks had decreased, a puzzling trend for Izuku.

"Why's there a time limit on cleaning this island?" inquired Shinso.

"Oh, I promised a construction company I'd clear it. They want to use the island for storage," Izuku explained, prompting raised eyebrows from Shinso.

"A construction company?" Shinso sought clarification, and Izuku nodded.

"Yeah, and if you finish within the remaining time, they might even provide training for you," Izuku added, leaving Shinso puzzled.

"How does a construction company offer good training?" Shinso asked, picking up a large piece of trash as izuku got a message from Fenrir.

"Trust me. Also, Griffon Shadow!" Izuku summoned his familiars.

"Watch over Shinso. I need to go," Izuku directed them, and they nodded.

"Where are you off to?" Shinso inquired, setting the trash down.

"Giant demon attacking Tokyo," Izuku declared, summoning his wings and flying away..

"Do you think I'll be able to fly someday?" Shinso asked Griffon and shadow.

Shadow shook his head as Griffon laughed at shinso.

"Stay on the ground twinkle toes you're clan ain't built for it." Griffon said as shinso yelled at Griffon who just kept laughing.

Tokyo-
Izuku soared into Tokyo, witnessing a colossal demon engaged in a battle with the heroes. The demon had just delivered a powerful punch to Mt. Lady, sending her hurtling towards a building, only to be caught by Kamui Woods.

"Is there nothing we can do?" Death Arms questioned, catching a piece of falling rubble and rescuing civilians.

"Watch out!" Kamui Woods warned Death Arms, just in time for the demon to attempt a stomp, only to be pulled away by a familiar scarf.

"You okay?" Eraserhead inquired of Death Arms, who nodded, still a bit shaken.

"Where did this thing even come from?" Eraserhead wondered aloud, observing the demon roaring even louder shattering the glass around it.

"Who cares? We've got to halt this thing before it wreaks more havoc!" Death Arms asserted, rising to his feet.

"How effective are the rest of your quirks against it?" Eraserhead inquired, adjusting his goggles.

"We're powerless. Not even Mt. Lady can push it back," Death Arms admitted, catching a large steel beam destined for civilians.

"I'll handle the debris. You go evacuate the civilians!" Death Arms directed, and Aizawa nodded.

Meanwhile, Izuku observed from a distant building, spotting his uncle assisting civilians in their escape.

"They're struggling with it. I wonder what its special power is," Izuku pondered with curiosity, and soon, his questions were answered.

The demon began to spew a black ink-like substance, spreading it across the area, trapping anyone unfortunate enough to be present. Pro heroes found themselves ensnared, except for Aizawa and Kamui Woods, perched atop buildings.

"This sludge is canceling my quirk!" Mt. Lady exclaimed, slowly shrinking back down in size.

"My strength... It's weakening?" Death Arms noted as the rock he hurled towards the creature fell just a few feet away from him.

"How do we combat something that nullifies quirks?" Kamui Woods inquired, with Eraserhead focused on searching for weaknesses. Nezu's voice came through Eraserhead's earpiece.

"There are two pulsing bulbs of light beneath its eyes. That might be the weak spot," Nezu explained, and Aizawa nodded.

"It has a weak point under its eyes. Cover me," Aizawa instructed, leaving Kamui Woods bewildered. Without hesitation, Kamui Woods leaped off the building, skillfully traversing from one rooftop to another until he reached the demon.

"I don't know what you are, but your plan ends here," Aizawa declared, wrapping his scarf around the demon's horns. The demon tried to pull back, but Kamui Woods had ensnared its neck in a wooden collar, connected by a substantial chain.

"We only have one shot at this, Eraser! Do it now!" Kamui Woods urged, straining to maintain the wooden structure.

Aizawa yanked his scarf forcefully, taking a tactical knife from his left pant pocket. He stabbed one of the pulsing bulbs, causing it to explode with blood gushing out. The demon roared in pain as Kamui Woods created spikes near the other glowing bulb, leading to another explosion.

Aizawa landed on a nearby building, breathing heavily and covered in demon blood. "Weird, it doesn't smell like anything," he remarked, observing the demon roaring in pain.

"Did that do it?" Mt. Lady questioned as the demon dropped to one knee as the black sludge began to evaporate.

"Wait, what's that!" Death Arms pointed as the demon began clawing at its skin, shedding and emerging fully healed in a new form.

"It evolved!?" Kamui Woods exclaimed, shocked, and the demon punched him, sending him flying through a building.

"Kamui!!!" Mt. Lady shouted as the demon loomed above her, ready to strike. Aizawa hurled the tactical knife at the demon's eyes, making it flinch in pain and redirect its attention to Eraserhead.

"That's right, you dumb idiot. Pay attention to me," Aizawa taunted as the demon charged at him, tearing through a building.

"Eraser!" Death Arms yelled out to his fellow pro hero.

The demon neared Aizawa, who found himself in a moment of deep thought. "Well, this is how it ends, huh? Kind of reminds me of Redgrave a few months ago," Shota contemplated, recalling the blind boy who had saved him and Nezu from certain death.

"I never got to thank that kid. Wonder where he is now," Aizawa mused, using his eyes.

"Well, Izuku, guess I'll be joining you in the afterlife or not, if you're still alive," he chuckled, a smile appearing on his face.

...

"Huh?" Aizawa exclaimed, opening his eyes to find a young man with white hair tied in a ponytail, wearing a purple shirt, a black tie, black pants, and dress shoes. The man yawned.

"Couldn't attack at night, could ya?" the man remarked, holding the giant creature's arm with one hand.

"Who the hell?" Aizawa questioned, and the man turned his head toward the pro hero, leading Aizawa to recognize him.

"You're the boy I met at Redgrave!" Aizawa exclaimed as Izuku smiled.

"Good to see you too, Unc- Eraserhead," Izuku said, coughing on the "uncle" part as he twisted the arm of the giant demon, causing it to roar in pain.

"Uncle?" Aizawa echoed, confused and shocked that the man was holding the demon back with one hand.

"Izuku?" he said, his words drowned out by the pained roar of the demon.

"Oh right. You're way weaker for a normal evolving type," Izuku remarked, letting go of the giant demon's hand.

"So how about I put you outta your misery," Izuku suggested, a devilish smile appearing on his face. He summoned the twin daggers Astrener in his hands, throwing them at the demon's eyes, resulting in a large red fiery explosion that took out the demon's eyes.

"With grace..." Izuku declared, summoning Muramasa and charging at the demon's throat, slicing it.

"I vanquish my foes," Izuku declared, summoning Epsilon. His hat and eyes ignited, and he delivered fiery punches to the demon's chest, leaving numerous burns and ethereal flames on its body.

"As it made my love so high," Izuku continued, summoning Sky Forge. Playing a SSSick guitar riff, he conjured a lightning dragon that surged into the demon's exposed mouth. Izuku landed in front of Aizawa, who was visibly stunned.

"And me so low," he added with a smile. The demon exploded into millions of pieces, its blood raining down on the city as aizawa and the other heroes were left shocked.

To the other heroes they just saw a white blue, but to aizawa he saw the same Young man easily kill the foe they were heaving so much trouble with.

"Who... what are you?" Aizawa questioned, assuming a defensive stance.

"Relax, Unc—Eraserhead. I'm not your enemy," Izuku assured, receiving a message from Griffon and Shadow.

"But for now, duty calls!" Izuku declared, summoning his wings and flying away, leaving Aizawa with more questions than answers.

"What... the hell just happened?" Aizawa muttered, collapsing to the ground from exhaustion.

"Aizawa, are you alright?" Nezu inquired through the earpiece, and Shota confirmed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I could probably use a good night's sleep," Shota replied, wiping sweat from his face.

"I suggest that you do. Also, did you witness what defeated the large creature?" Nezu asked, and Aizawa nodded.

"Yeah. It was the kid from... Redgrave City," Aizawa said, catching his breath, surprising Nezu a bit.

"Are you certain? We cannot make baseless accusations at a time like this," Nezu cautioned.

"I'm sure. White hair, red sword. Same voice too. Just without the blindfold," Shota affirmed, getting up as he observed Death Arms and Mt. Lady assisting Kamui Woods.

"Send some people over. This place is a mess," Aizawa instructed, and Nezu nodded.

With Nezu-
In his office, Nezu powered down his earpiece with a sigh.

"The very same child from Redgrave City," he mumbled, opening a file on his computer. It contained scarce information about Izuku, mostly consisting of blurry images.

"I've attempted the legal approach, but now it seems it's time to handle things the Nezu way," he declared, a crazed look forming on his face along with a sly smile.

Elsewhere-
After a few minutes of flight, Izuku reached Shinso, landing on a pile of trash with Griffon.

Shinso conjured a large claw of darkness, grabbing a destroyed truck. However, he miscalculated, sending it flying off the island and into the sea, prompting sweatdrops from Izuku and Griffon.

"Shinso, what did I tell you about using that power without my supervision?" Izuku scolded, to which Shinso apologized.

"Sorry, it won't happen next time!" Shinso yelled back as Izuku sighed.

"Anyway, get ready. I need to unwind a bit after that last fight," Izuku announced, confusing Shinso. Izuku summoned Muramasa into his hands, causing Shinso's eyes to widen. He began to run as Izuku's eyes glowed red.

"Ah, this again. Vergil would be proud that he's torturing weaker beings," Griffon commented, while Shadow meowed as a large explosion occured.

"Nya~" Shadow said as Griffon nodded agreeing.

"Just be glad he doesn't do it to us." Griffon said as another large explosion occured as he sweatdropped.

One week later-
In his office with Fenrir, Izuku examined some tax statements while outside, Shinso, Uraraka, and Sato enjoyed the quiet evening.

"How about these?" Fenrir asked, offering him some papers.

"No, if I reveal those, they'll catch on to the tax evasion," Izuku replied, stroking his chin.

Suddenly, the police, along with Eraserhead, Nezu, and Tsukachi, entered the coffee shop. Nightmare warned Izuku, and the wall art in his office shifted. Immediately, everyone went on high alert as Uraraka nervously greeted them.

"H-hello, welcome to Devil May Cry Cafe. W-what may I get you today?" Uraraka stammered, feeling the tension as the principal of UA, along with Eraserhead and the police, visited the store.

"I'll have a decaf latte with—" Aizawa began before Nezu coughed, causing Aizawa to halt his order.

"Right... We need to question your boss. Could you get him for us?" Aizawa asked a bit disheartened, while Nezu rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry; we just need to question him about any sightings of villains in the area. This district is very crime-ridden, after all," Detective Tsukachi laughed as Uraraka nodded.

"Shinso-kun, can you please fetch the boss?" Uraraka requested, and Shinso nodded.

"Sato-san, what's the protocol for dealing with police and heroes?" Shinso asked Sato, who shrugged.

"I don't know. I only remember the one for dealing with the police!" Sato replied as Shinso went to get Izuku.

Shinso walked into Izuku's office, finding him arranging some chairs. Confused, Shinso questioned, "I thought you were going to make a run for it."

"Normally, yes, but this is a special occasion," Izuku explained, and Fenrir returned into Izuku's body.

"You all can call it a day. It's not like we'll be getting any customers today anyway," Izuku informed them. Shinso ushered the heroes out before leaving with Uraraka and Sato.

After a few minutes-

A few minutes later, Tsukachi, Aizawa, and Nezu sat in Izuku's office. Izuku, behind his desk, offered them coffee, to which Aizawa and Tsukachi eagerly accepted.

"This is... pretty good," Aizawa commented after taking a sip.

"I agree, what's in this?" Tsukachi inquired.

"Well, we do import our coffee beans from many parts of the world. But the one you're drinking is straight from Colombia, specifically the Huila region," Izuku explained. Nezu then asked Izuku a question.

"Were you in Redgrave City six months ago?" Nezu asked, and Izuku tilted his head, appearing puzzled but remaining calm.

"I thought this was about asking me about the crime in the area?" Izuku responded.

"Sorry, that was just a front. We didn't want to scare your employees," Tsukachi clarified, and Izuku sighed.

"Why are you asking me if I was in Redgrave?" Izuku queried.

"You match the description of someone we know," Aizawa replied.

"Is that so... And who might this be?" Izuku asked.

"Your name is Ivan Redgrave, correct? For someone with a name like that, I would assume you grew up in Redgrave City," Tsukachi said, noticing a slight flinch in Izuku's eyes.

"You did your research. What else do you know about me?" Izuku asked curiously.

"We are the ones asking questions here," Tsukachi stated as Izuku leaned back in his seat.

"It's a question for an answer and an answer for a question. Answer that question for me, and I'll answer your first question," Izuku proposed. Nezu and Aizawa glanced at Tsukachi, who nodded.

"Well, we did some digging and found out that your name is Ivan Redgrave. You were adopted by Tony Redgrave when you were 13 years old. You were homeschooled until you were 16, where you went to Duke University School of Medicine. There, you graduated with a degree in medicine and surgery and a medical certificate in two years, becoming one of the youngest doctors in the US at 18 years of age." Nezu explained, and Izuku chuckled.

"However, you aren't American, you're Japanese. How you appeared in America suddenly is a mystery in itself, but that's all we could find about you," Nezu concluded, and Izuku nodded.

"If you looked deeper, you'd know that I'm Asian-American. Japanese-American, specifically," Izuku pointed out, and Nezu nodded.

"We know, we just did not think it was important. Now we have answered your question. So please answer ours," Nezu requested with a smile, and Izuku sighed.

"Yes, I was in Redgrave City six months ago. I was there to visit where my guardian was from," Izuku admitted, and Tsukachi detected no lies, nodding to Aizawa and Nezu.

"Your guardian? Don't you mean father?" Tsukachi inquired.

"Oh no, I think of him more like an uncle. God knows who or where my father is. And he definitely isn't an asshole," Izuku stated, and Tsukachi didn't detect any lie except for the last part.

"Now, for the most crucial question. Did you save us when we were in Redgrave City?" Aizawa inquired, staring directly into Izuku's eyes.

"And remember, you can't lie to me either," Tsukachi added as Izuku smiled a bit nervously.

And that's where I have to end this part. Took a break from Thai Erie's too, but I'm back with a chapter that is 3600words long! Back to regular schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2.3K 37
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
641K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
280K 8.6K 20
What if All Might didn't lose the sludge villain the second time? What if Izuku Midoriya was not knocked out of his thoughts on that rooftop by the e...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...