Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 102

287 1 0
By ihatemetabolism

Chapter 102 Returning Home (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Yanyan?" Xiang Xue thought she was dazzled. She blinked and saw Cheng Xiyan smiling at her.

Xiang Xuemeng stood up suddenly, walked quickly to Cheng Xiyan, reached out and touched his arm, "You kid, why did you come back?" After saying that, he hugged Cheng Xiyan and cried loudly.

Cheng Xiyan reached out and patted his mother's back, "Stop crying, be careful of crying and hurting your eyes. Am I back now?"

Xiang Xue couldn't help crying, and when she saw that she couldn't hold it back anymore, Cheng Xiyan immediately interrupted her, "Where are my grandfather and my dad? Are they at home? Why didn't I see Uncle Mo?"

Xiang Xue then wiped her tears and said, "Your grandpa and your dad went to your grandpa's place, and Mobo went out for a sneak peek!" He pointed to the two-story building next door.

Xiang Xue took Cheng Xiyan's hand and waved Mo Fang and Mo Yuan back to the house.

There are sofas and all the furniture in the living room. Although it is not as good as my previous home, it is not bad at all.

"You're not leaving this time, are you? The Wen family is here too? Why didn't they come with you?" Xiang Xue pulled Cheng Xiyan to sit on the sofa.

"Well, I'm not leaving. They want to build a wooden house outside, because Nuannuan has a tiger around and it's not convenient for her to live with everyone."

Xiang Xue thought it was a big deal, "Hey, what's the point? The tigers and dogs raised by my daughter-in-law don't bite people. Then why didn't you bring Nuannuan over and let me take a look?"

Cheng Xiyan said that he would bring Nuan Nuan over after they finished their work for a while.

Xiang Xue was unhappy, "Then why are you coming back? Why don't you help build a house there? Do they have enough manpower?"

Cheng Xiyan didn't know what to say for a moment. Does maternal love only last a few minutes?

"...I'm just worried about you. Come back and have a look, and I'll go over to help shortly."

Finally, unable to withstand her mother's disapproving look, she immediately changed her mind and said, "Mom, just see that you are all well. I'll go now and come back in the evening."

"Wait a minute, I'll go with you, and I'll go talk to my in-laws."

Cheng Xiyan was a little hesitant, "Isn't this bad?"

"What's wrong? We all live in the same place, and we can see each other sooner or later. Let's meet in advance now. After we get familiar with each other, I will have someone to chat with." After saying that, he went to prepare gifts and took Cheng Xi with him. Yan left again.

Chapter 102 Returning Home (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

After thinking about it, he took Cheng Xiyan to the second-story building.

The boss and Grandpa Cheng were playing chess, and Cheng Zhao was directing from the side. From time to time, they were scolded by the two.

Seeing his wife push the door open and come in, Cheng Zhao stood up to greet her, "How are you doing..." Before he could finish his words, he saw Cheng Xiyan following behind his wife.

"When did you come back?" Cheng Zhao was happy to see his son and stepped forward to pat him on the shoulder.

"Dad, grandpa, grandpa." Cheng Xiyan stepped forward and called people one by one. Because there were no outsiders, Cheng Xiyan would call the boss grandpa.

The boss stopped playing chess. He was happy to see his grandson back and reached out to call him over.

"When did Yanyan come back? He lost weight and became darker." Cheng Xiyan sat where Cheng Zhao had just sat, making it easier for the two old men to look at him.

"You just came back a while ago. How are your health, grandpa and grandpa?"

"Okay, we are all fine..."

The happiest thing about a family reunion is Grandpa Cheng.

The grandson is back, and the grandson's wife is definitely here. Now that his grandson's wife is in place, will he still be far away from meeting his great-grandson? Maybe in a few years, once everything is settled, he'll be able to hold his great-grandson.

Back when Cheng Xiyan was hanging out with him in the army every day, he didn't talk about finding a little girl to date.

The old man is also worried. You said that a young man in his twenties does not think about where to go and hangs out with a group of old men every day. What's the point?

It’s even worse if you don’t listen to what you say. Sometimes he didn't even go home, he ate and slept in the army.

The whole family had a reunion dinner, and Xiang Xue took her husband and son away.

When I got home, I prepared another gift and went to visit my mother-in-law.

Mother Wen knew that Cheng Xiyan had gone home to visit, but she didn't know that one of them left and two more came back!

Mother Wen looked at the woman in front of her. She seemed to be younger than herself and well-maintained.

Chapter 102 Returning Home (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Wearing a simple linen skirt, her hair tied up with a hairpin, and a pair of hook-back embroidered shoes on her feet, she looked gentle and elegant, giving people the feeling of a lady.

Before Cheng Xiyan could introduce him, Xiang Xue took the lead and stretched out his hand, "Are you my mother-in-law? I am Cheng Xiyan's mother, and my name is Xiang Xue."

Mother Wen calmed down and quickly reached out to hold Xiang Xue's hand, "My name is Zhang Juan, and I am a warm mother."

"This is our first meeting. It's a bit shabby. My mother-in-law, please don't mind. It's a natural disaster right now and life is hard for everyone. But don't worry, when Nuan Nuan gets married, I will treat her as if she were my own daughter."

"This is my husband, Cheng Xiyan's father, Cheng Zhao."

"Look at this, my old Wen went out to pull wood to build a house. Look at this...here, there is no preparation."

Mother Wen didn't expect the married couple to arrive so suddenly, and they met unexpectedly.

"My mother-in-law, there is no need to prepare anything. Now is not like the peaceful times in the past few years. At this time, preparing for anything is not as good as us living a good life. We don't need to deal with the frivolous things."

Mother Wen looked at Xiang Xue and liked him a little because he spoke clearly and neatly.

She's just afraid that these vain people will look down on our children again, isn't she? Will that work? If Xiang Xue was really like that, Wen's mother would not allow Wen Nuan to marry her. Even if you get married, you won't have a good life. Marriage is a matter between two families.

Xiang Xue continued to tell Mother Wen, "The reason why I came here is because Yanyan told me last time when he came back that he liked a girl and was waiting to come back with her. If it were in a peaceful time, my mother-in-law, I would definitely be I come to see you grandly and grandly. The reason why it is so sudden today is that you have just arrived and may need help. Let's not be so polite. As long as the two children are well and our old bodies are well, we can have more After watching them for a few years, I will be satisfied.”

Xiang Xue's words touched Wen's mother, right? It’s so difficult to live now, so I’d be satisfied if I could spend a few more years with my children. What are all the money and rights now? It’s better to live well!

The two women had a conversation on the topic of children.

Cheng Xiyan and Cheng Zhao looked at each other and could only sigh.

Cheng Xiyan was going to take his father to see if there was anything he needed help with.

At this time the first horse pulling wood came back.

Father Wen led a group of horses alone. There was a rope tied to the saddle, and a straight piece of wood was dragged on the other end of the rope.

No one else has come back, they are still cutting wood there. They were far away, so Father Wen came back by himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.4K 194
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
96.8K 8.5K 53
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
264K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
45.5K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...