Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 101

332 2 0
By ihatemetabolism

Chapter 101 Destination (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

After hearing this, Nuan Nuan didn't say yes or no, turned around and returned to the army, took out a pistol from Xiaobai's backpack, and returned with the gun in hand.

Load the gun in front of the leader, then point it at him, "Tell me again, what do you want?"

When the leader saw Nuan Nuan coming over with a gun, he thought it was just a toy gun. This is a flower-growing country, where could they get a gun?

But when you hear the sound of the gun being loaded, you know it's the real thing.

I was completely frightened at that time.

He just wanted some supplies, what was he doing?

"Well, just give me some salt. Put your gun down first and don't misfire. Besides, I don't want to kill you. I just charge you some tolls when you pass by."

Wen Nuan put away his gun and nodded, "Okay, I'll give you some salt and let him go."

The leader waved his hand and told them to remove the stakes.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead, it was so scary. It's a good thing he didn't force it, otherwise he would already have several holes in his body.

Cheng Xiyan didn't speak during the whole process. If Wen Nuan didn't do it, he also planned to do it. It was just that it was difficult to take out the gun in front of him in the space, so he was delayed.

-------------------

Late June.

After twenty days, everyone finally arrived at Luocheng. The temperature at this time also rose to 28°

As soon as we entered Luocheng, we could see that countless houses had collapsed, and those intact door and window frames had also been picked up.

The group was carrying so many horses, and they were also pulling a container. At the end was a little girl, surrounded by tigers and dogs. Each one was kept sleek and smooth. It would be a lie if the survivors said they were not envious. .

How many years has it been since the natural disaster? There are so many supplies and you can afford pets, how can you not be greedy?

After entering Luocheng, Father Wen led everyone forward. Cheng Xiyan waited for the last warmth, "I may have to go home later. Can you go back with me? Meet my family."

Chapter 101 Destination (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

"Let's wait for another day. I just arrived today and haven't settled in yet. It will be the same if we meet again another day." What Nuan Nuan was thinking was that they had just arrived and didn't look like a person. They were too embarrassed to meet their parents, right? No matter what, you have to tidy up before going, right?

When Cheng Xiyan came here, he thought wrongly. He thought Nuan Nuan had never thought about meeting his parents, let alone marrying him.

He could feel that Nuan Nuan liked him, but she would never pester him, let alone whisper.

Except for the last few days when they were in the tent, the two of them didn't have much contact with each other. Being with everyone all day long made Cheng Xiyan feel uneasy and couldn't hold on to warmth.

So when he first arrived in Luocheng, he wanted to bring Nuan Nuan to meet his family. It was best to get a certificate first. Now that the conditions didn't allow it, he asked the boss to write one by hand.

Cheng Xiyan felt a little emotional in his heart, but he didn't say anything and pursed his lips without making a sound.

Nuan Nuan didn't notice his emotion and asked Cheng Xiyan, "Did my dad tell me where we live?"

"I didn't say, just live next to my house, so we can be close."

"Ah? Let's talk about it. Let me see where my parents want to go." Wen Nuan really thinks that it can be anywhere. The main thing is to see where Wen's father and Wen's mother want to live. Anyway, they are all in Luocheng, not far apart, so we can meet whenever we want.

Entering Luocheng, you can see some scattered cabins. The distribution is also wide, this one, that one. Some people don't want to build, so they just pick up unwanted houses and live in them, as long as they can live in them.

Tenghai and the others said they would not separate, and if they wanted to build, they would build together.

So Wen's father made the decision, let's stay together. They have grown to have feelings for each other along the way. It's no wonder they were separated so suddenly.

There are houses all around, so it is impossible to build inside. Firstly, Wenwen has pets around, so those survivors are afraid of being scared. Secondly, Wenwen has space and is relatively safe because it is built in a place with few people. So they expanded outward.

"Let's just stay here. There are a lot of open spaces nearby and there are few people. You can build it yourself wherever you like. If you can't build a house, a wooden house should be fine, right? You can't sleep in a tent all the time."

Cheng Xiyan hadn't been home for a long time, so he said hello to Father Wen and Mother Wen, and took Mo Fang and Mo Yuan back first. After he reported to his family that they were safe, he came over to help build the house.

Father Wen stopped, "Don't worry, the house can't be built in a day. You haven't seen your family for a long time. Let's rest at home for two days before coming to help." Cheng Xiyan nodded, and the three of them left.

"Dad, just build a small wooden house for you and my mother to live in, and they and I will sleep in the tent. It's too hard for me to build a wooden house. I need to build it big enough to accommodate us." The tent is good, and the tent saves money. Heart, the temperature is not cold now.

Chapter 101 Destination (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

"Build one. A wooden house is sturdier than a tent after all. Let's build a bigger one. The wooden house is quick and can be built in a few days. You don't even need to build a foundation. The cement pavement is also strong. You can just break the boards and build the walls."

Tenghai and the others took the horse away and took care of it, so Father Wen and the others didn't have to worry about it.

Father Wen chose a relatively large place.

We took out various tools such as shovels, wrenches, and chain saws from the container, and began to circle the place and build a house.

Tenghai returned to packing things and sent Teng Xiaobao to Zhang Li. He came over without caring about anything else and scratched his head, "Brother Wen, I'm not in a hurry to build a house. I'll help you finish it first. Covering it."

"Okay, then you guys can set up a tent to sleep in tonight, and I'll build it for you after I finish it here." Father Wen and Teng Hai were preparing to take the horse to log wood farther away. Liu Yi, Liu Jie, and the big secretary were also coming. .

Liu Jie stretched out his hand and pushed up his glasses, which should have been retired long ago, "Auntie, we are here to help too. The more people we have, the faster we can cover."

So, a group of people led the horses and went to cut wood in the distance.

Luocheng is surrounded by mountains on both sides, with snow-capped mountains at its back and numerous bushes. The nearby areas have been cut down by others, so they can only walk farther away to find suitable wood to build houses.

Nuan Nuan collected the soil and cement blocks nearby, crushed them with a shovel, and threw them away.

Cheng Xiyan also said hello to Wen Nuan and went home.

Next to a two-story building, there is also a small wooden house. It's just a luxury version of a cabin.

The exterior was painted with a layer of solid paint, the doors and windows were all new, and the wooden house was quite large, about 200 square meters. A wooden fence encloses a yard. There are some half-sized green vegetables planted inside.

Cheng Xiyan's mother, Xiang Xue, was lying on a rocking chair in the yard and basking in the sun, "Mom, I'm back!"

Xiang Xue didn't sleep. She closed her eyes and wondered where her son was now. Are you still safe?

Just as I was thinking about it, I seemed to hear my son's voice.

Opening his eyes suddenly, he saw a tall and thin young man standing tall and straight at the gate of his courtyard, followed by Mo Fang and Mo Yuan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 15.1K 57
لە جیهانێکدا کە تەنها خەیاڵ دەتوانێت ئەندێشەی بۆ بکات لەو جیهانەدا تاکەکانی ناوی هەمووی خاوەنی هێزن هێزی جۆراوجۆر کە هەر تاکێکی ئەم گەلە تایبەتمەن...
30.6K 4.3K 43
Title - there is an apocalyptic man in the village ~အကျဥ်းချုပ်~ ကမ္ဘာပျက်ကပ်မတိုင်ခင် နေ့ရက်များ၌ ပြန်လည် မွေးဖွားလာခဲ့ပြီးနောက် ဝူချင်းယွမ်သည် ကော...
18.6K 1K 17
♫︎ Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪɴᴇ. I'ᴍ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴇs. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's sɪᴅᴇ. Tᴏʟᴅ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ. Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪ...
49.6K 3.1K 109
When eight-year-old girl, Jie, sees an enormous lightning dragon hovering over her hospital bed, her first thought is to wonder what on earth the nur...