Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 82

358 1 0
By ihatemetabolism

Chapter 82 Space Determining Love (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

The yacht has six rooms, and everyone can stay there as they please.

The secretary is in the same room as Dr. Zhong. Zhang Li's family lived in one room, Tenghai lived in one room with his son, Mo Fang and Moyuan lived in one room, Wen Nuan lived in one room with his parents, and the remaining room was given to the survivors.

Mr. and Mrs. Wen Guoqiang took out the first aid kit that had been placed on the yacht before they were warmed up. Everyone used it together and gave each other medicine.

As soon as Nuan Nuan woke up, Father Wen asked, "Where is Cheng Xiyan?"

Nuan Nuan: "What's wrong, he is still in my space. In order to protect me, he was injured somewhere." After saying that, he quickly entered the space to see if the person was dead.

Not dead, but alive. They were looking at each other with little white, little black kio and the little flower on kio's head.

Cheng Xiyan also just woke up.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw such a beautiful scenery, and the fragrance of green grass wafted from the green grass. The sounds of livestock, the thatched houses in the distance, and the crystal clear fruits under the vines.

Cheng Xiyan slowly sat up straight and looked around. How long has it been since he saw such a beautiful scenery? More than two years, right? Where is this?

"Nuan Nuan, Nuan Nuan," Xiao Hua saw Nuan Nuan coming in and sat on Kio's head and called her.

Cheng Xiyan turned around and looked at Nuan Nuan.

Wen Nuan was at a loss for words for a moment, not knowing what to say, and it seemed like nothing was right.

"Is this your space?"

"How do you feel?" They both spoke at the same time and then fell silent together.

Cheng Xiyan understood instantly when he saw Nuan Nuan.

The world is huge and full of wonders, and it is normal for warmth to have space. After all, he has it too, right? It's just not as good as hers.

Cheng Xiyan spoke first to break the embarrassment, "Nuan Nuan, in exchange, I can also tell you a secret. I also have space." As she said this, a box of her favorite chocolates suddenly appeared in her hand.

Wen Nuan couldn't care less about the embarrassment and widened his eyes, "You???"

Cheng Xiyan peeled off a piece of chocolate and handed it to Nuan Nuan, "Don't be surprised at Nuan Nuan. I had space when I was very young. Grandpa gave it to me. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about this."

When Cheng Xiyan returned to Kyoto last time, he originally thought about giving this to his grandfather. If something happens, you have something to save your life.

But Grandpa Cheng didn't want it, saying, "I can't use it. You can take it with you outside. You have a trump card to save your life." So, Cheng Xiyan brought it back again.

Chapter 82 Space Determining Love (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

After saying that, he reached out and took off the jade pendant hanging around his neck and handed it to Nuan Nuan.

Nuan Nuan took the chocolate and the jade pendant together and looked at them over and over.

"Anyone can use this. It's not big inside, about 500 square meters."

"You close your eyes, imagine space, and it comes to your mind."

Warm and obedient, close your eyes and imagine the space. I really saw that there was a small space in my mind.

The chocolates Cheng Xiyan brought her were neatly placed in a corner. The rest were some food, a few submachine guns and a box of bullets.

"You have space, why are you eating with other survivors? Why are you living so hard?" Although Nuan Nuan didn't understand, he showed respect.

"I don't care much about eating and drinking, as long as I can fill my stomach."

Nuan Nuan returned the pendant to him and sat next to him. "Where are you injured? Let me show you?"

Cheng Xiyan nodded and let Nuan Nuan inspect him honestly.

"The head was hit by something. It was broken. It was on the back of the head. It must have been hit by stone or cement when you were pressing me down, right? How do you feel now?"

Cheng Xiyan held his head with his palms, and his face looked ugly, saying, "I feel dizzy and want to vomit."

"I'm afraid it's a concussion. Just wait for me for a while and I'll find a medicine box to bandage you." After saying that, Nuan Nuan got up and went to the warehouse.

He was disinfected first, then wrapped in gauze, and given an anti-inflammatory drug.

"Can you walk? I'll hold you up?" As he said that, Nuan Nuan bent over and took one of Cheng Xiyan's arms, intending to help him up.

The two of them were very close to each other. Cheng Xiyan looked down at Wen Nuan, and Wen Nuan just looked up at him. Their eyes met.

Cheng Xiyan murmured, "Nuan Nuan..."

Cheng Xiyan slowly lowered his head and kissed the lips he had longed for. He kissed her like a dragonfly and left quickly. Looking at Nuan Nuan's reaction with anxiety.

Wen Nuan was stunned for a moment, his big round eyes full of surprise.

"Do you hate it?" Cheng Xiyan pressed his forehead against Nuan Nuan's and asked softly.

Chapter 82 Space Determining Love (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Wen Nuan shook his head.

Cheng Xiyan seemed to be encouraged, "Nuan Nuan, I have liked you for a long time."

"I don't know how to say nice things, and I'm quite dull. I just work every day. I don't know how to make you happy.

But I can swear on my life that I am willing to dedicate my life to you. I will love you, protect you, and respect you.

I know I shouldn’t say this in this period, life is hard enough. But, Nuan Nuan, you are the first girl who makes my heart beat when I grow up. As long as I see you, my heart will beat violently, and I don't want to miss you. So, can you give me a chance to pursue you? "

Is Cheng Xiyan nervous? nervous.

When he grew up, it was the first time he confessed to a girl, and it was also the first time he liked someone.

He didn't know what to do to make Nuan Nuan notice him. He just looked at her silently every day, or looked for opportunities to meet her by chance.

Nuan Nuan had noticed before that Cheng Xiyan seemed to like him, but also didn't seem to like him. She was afraid that she would think too much, so she never thought about this issue seriously.

Cheng Xiyan confessed his love to her today and even kissed her. Wen Nuan feels that we can't whet people's appetites like this. If it works, it will be fine. If it doesn't, we will pull it down. So I lowered my head and started thinking seriously.

Ask yourself, do you really not like this kind of man?

No, I like it.

Let’s put aside the fact that he saved himself first. Because he looks good. Not to mention how superficial she is, good-looking people are always liked and enjoy privileges.

She has double eyelids and her eyes are dark and bright, especially when viewed from the side, and her jawline is particularly beautiful. Good figure, tall with long legs.

In peacetime, I am not confident that I can find such a masterpiece.

The most important thing is that Nuan Nuan feels safe when standing with him.

How do you describe this feeling? Maybe there's something about him being a soldier, or maybe it's because he's been around him for a long time and feels that he's very stable in what he says and does.

There is a perseverance in him, and no matter what happens, he is calm and reliable.

His body seemed to be bursting with infinite possibilities, as if natural disasters could not bend his spine. It was always straight and reliable, with a kind of reassuring magic power?

Cheng Xiyan was still pressing his forehead against Nuan Nuan. Seeing that she didn't answer, he thought she was silently rejecting him and felt a little sad.

But it's just sad. He will continue to work hard so that Nuan Nuan can see his good side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
172K 442 105
Erotic shots
249K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
144K 4.1K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။