Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 70

392 0 0
By ihatemetabolism

Chapter 70 Rat Tide (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Ah... there are rats, please come quickly."

A warm, high-decibel voice penetrated the dark night, and it was this voice that first woke up Wen Guoqiang and his wife.

Xiaobai and Kio took advantage of the warmth and opened the gap in the curtain, rushed out in an instant, and rolled into a ball with a group of mice.

Now the vegetation has not grown very high, and there is no food. There was nothing to eat, and the mice were hungry. Seeing these two large animals, they dared to eat.

Several mice also climbed on Xiaobai and Kio's backs. It's just protected by fur, and if you bite the fur in your mouth, your teeth can't penetrate it. Even if they shake it from time to time, they won't be hurt much. It's just more serious on the limbs, where the hair is thin and easily bitten through.

Even though they were injured, they didn't stop, they were still biting and scratching with their claws. If you don't say that the dog is meddling with the mouse, Kio is as if he has been given blood when he sees the mouse, and he has a life-or-death attitude.

Father Wen and Mother Wen were sleeping. When they heard their daughter squealing, they got up quickly, opened the curtain of the tent and took a look, Oh my God, what is this? It's so densely packed.

Father Wen found a shovel in the tent, and Mother Wen took a crossbow. When they came out, they cleaned up the mice.

There are too many to kill them all. Rats scurry towards people with red eyes, and they are so fast that they might bite you somewhere.

"Mom and Dad, wrap up your down jacket and wear cotton shoes." Wen Nuan also held a composite crossbow in his hand, and hurried back to the tent to put on a cotton jacket, trousers and cotton shoes, and then came out with a shovel.

The crossbow is difficult to use and can be replaced with a shovel, and it can kill several with one shot.

The warm voice echoed in the shelter, waking up all the survivors nearby.

"Ah,,,,, my food, I will beat you to death. Come here quickly, there is a rat tide." An aunt took a kitchen knife and chopped up the rat.

"Oh, my mother, the food I worked so hard to grow is gone this time." Everyone was so lively with each other.

Teng Hai shouted in a loud voice: "Young and old men, what is this? This is all meat. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and catch it."

Everyone was stunned, right? How long have you not eaten meat? Every day I see the daughter of the Wen family wandering around the shelter with her two pets, but she has spoiled many survivors. Do you dare to kill her? I dare not, for fear of being bitten to death by a tiger.

If you can’t eat dog meat or tiger meat, can you also eat rat meat? Can this be let go?

Chapter 70 Rat Tide (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

A group of people came out, those who had buckets took buckets, and those who didn't got basins. They held sticks, sticks, and kitchen knives in their hands, and some even took off their shoes to shoot the mice.

There are too many rats, densely packed in one layer. The warmth is strange, how did they survive? It’s extremely hot and extremely cold, what do you eat? How can the family grow so big?

The Wen family also followed suit and beat the mouse together. Until the end, Nuan Nuan mechanically raised his arm and continued to pat. It was as if the arm was no longer his own.

It wasn't until the sun came up and the remaining rats moved their hind legs as fast as a tide that the survivors sat down on the ground to rest.

Rat corpses all over the ground. Floor after floor, no one was looting. What are you trying to grab? There are plenty of them.

They were almost exhausted and had been beating rats for half the night.

Everyone was covered in injuries. Although they were a little tired, the results were quite fruitful.

At midnight last night, the secretary took a mouse for testing. The result was that it was edible and there was no virus.

This made the survivors extremely happy. There were so many rats, which were enough for them to eat for a long time.

The shelter has just distributed salt, pickle it with salt, and don’t worry about it spoiling, so you can keep it and eat it later.

Early in the morning.

The survivors worked together as a group, carrying their own buckets, basins, and plastic bags filled with dead rats, and went to the nearby creek to clean them.

Rather than saying it is a small gully, it is more accurate to say it is a crack after an earthquake.

The snow on the road melted and flowed into the cracks. Slowly, the cracks were filled with water. It was there that the survivors collected water for their daily needs.

The corpses piled up in the distance were cremated on the spot long before the temperature rose. Now there is a layer of small weeds growing on that piece of land.

In a warm tent.

Chapter 70 Rat Tide (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Wen Guoqiang and his wife were fine, but their hands, arms and ankles were bitten several times. When the warmth made them wear down jackets, they went back to the tent to put on their clothes, so the injuries were not serious.

Na Nuan was also afraid of bacterial infection, so he found a vaccine in the space and vaccinated the two of them.

"Daughter, are you okay? Did he bite you?" Mother Wen was worried. Xiaobai and Kio were always with her, so she was afraid of missing something.

"I'm fine, Mom. I just got bitten on my heel a few times. I wore a lot of clothes and they couldn't bite through it. I'll just give him an injection in a while. You can go back to sleep with your dad. I can bandage it myself." After taking care of their parents' injuries, they pushed them out.

Then I started to sort out these two.

Kio's nose was bitten, none of the four claws were good, and his right hind leg was badly damaged, with several pieces of meat bitten off. Xiaobai was in better condition, with varying degrees of minor injuries to his limbs. Their ears were bitten a few times and there was no shortage of meat, so it wasn't a big problem.

They were both injured and felt distressed by Nuan Nuan. After touching their little heads, I started to deal with kio first.

First, disinfect the nose without bandaging it. Just sprinkle a little anti-inflammatory powder on the tip of the nose and lick it into your belly. It will be fine. Then shave the hair around the limbs and paws, disinfect them with disinfectant water, then sprinkle some anti-inflammatory powder on the gauze, and wrap the four paws and the right hind leg.

Xiaobai was slightly injured, so Wen Nuan also used a razor to shave off all four paws, disinfect them, and wrap them up. Finally, wipe their ears with alcohol. It doesn't matter if you don't need to apply medicine. The scabs will form in a few days.

After attaching the ears, I rubbed them again to see if there were any missing parts. No, they were fine.

Wen Nuan touched their ears, but there was no sign of fever. He ran to Father Wen and Mother Wen's tent to see how they were doing. After making sure that everyone in the family was fine, Wen Nuan felt relieved.

By the way, she had breakfast with Father Wen and Mother Wen before she returned to her tent.

Nuan Nuan rolled up his trouser legs and looked at the bitten heel. It was not serious, but there was a little blood. She returned to the tent and changed her clothes in time, but when she was just leaving, she was caught and bitten by rats.

I also gave myself a shot and took anti-inflammatory medicine, "You two performed very well last night, so I will reward you with a big meal today."

Kio's staple food is still dog food, freeze-dried, chicken liver that Wen Mu cooked before, and a large piece of salmon sashimi. A bowl of prepared goat milk powder. He took out a small basin again and filled it with Kio's favorite snacks, a whole big basin.

Xiaobai is one year and seven months old. Thirty kilograms of beef, a large piece of salmon, and a bottle of goat's milk. I also gave Xiaobai a bowl of snacks.

After the two beasts had eaten and drank enough, Wen Nuan had also finished washing up. The sky was huge and the biggest one was sleeping. They had to wait for her to wake up before talking about anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
132K 506 37
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
256K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...