Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 49

549 6 0
By ihatemetabolism

Chapter 49 Human Nature 2 (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Humans are such complex and changeable creatures. For some people, when it comes to their own interests or life and death, there is no morality or bottom line at all.

Just like Wang Daqing, he couldn't bear his daughter to be eaten, but at the same time he traded her for food without hesitation.

The girl's mother only thinks about her brother, and her good brother only thinks about himself. The whole family is selfish and cold by nature. I don’t know if the girl’s current death is relief or sadness.

There are selfish and cold-hearted people, and there are people with great love.

Luo Qing, the mayor of City C.

Luo Qing has his own little idea and wants to take control of City C.

But in the face of major issues of right and wrong, Luo Qing is a very sensible and rational person. He knows what the right decision is and can control his inner desires.

He knew clearly that during the extremely hot period, the superiors sent Colonel Cheng to assist him, but in fact they had the intention of monitoring and supervising him.

He knew more clearly that if he really became a local emperor, his head would probably not be far away from moving.

Natural disasters have come, but Guojia is still running, so no one is allowed to use power for personal gain in extraordinary times, and Guojia is not allowed to be in chaos.

Just because he was sensible and had no substantive actions, the officials in City C were willing to cooperate with the people brought by Cheng Xiyan. Cheng Xiyan turned a blind eye and did not touch him, letting him continue to be the leader. His mayor.

What Cheng Xiyan thought was that Luo Qing was sober and he should be lucky that he didn't do anything. If he had done anything, Cheng Xiyan would have beaten him to death.

After all, he came to City C not really to assist him, but to supervise him.

Luo Qing first proposed distributing coal and down jackets to survivors.

He said this, "We can occasionally blow on the air conditioner and stay warm for a while. But what about the people at the bottom?

Without warm clothes and firewood for heating, would they all freeze to death?

You also know how terrible natural disasters are. City C originally had more than six million people, more than six million. In just over a year, it has shrunk to less than 40%. "Luo Qing rubbed his cheeks with both hands and sighed.

It's true that he wants to hold power, but he also really wants to serve the people.

Why does Wen Guoqiang only have contact with the chief secretary, instead of contacting Mayor Luo through the chief secretary? Because he knew that he and Luo Qing were not the same people.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 49 Human Nature 2 (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Luo Qing has too many thoughts, and he can be played to death by Luo Qing. I don't even want to get involved in their affairs. He just wants to be able to preserve his little home well in the doomsday.

The great secret is great, he has a good heart, and he is smart and knows how to do things.

After a natural disaster, you will be happy if you give him food, and if you don't give him anything, he will be able to handle things beautifully and have nothing to say.

What about the big secret?

At this time, the big secretary was squatting in the office to keep warm.

Wen Guoqiang gave him a little sun before, and he brought it to his home. He originally thought of giving it to my mother, but he never called. So he brought me to the office again.

The current appearance of the big secret is not much different from that of a beggar. Dry hair, sallow complexion, and large stains on the cotton-padded jacket.

Every day I either squat at home and warm up by the fire, or squat in the office to warm up by the fire. Or go to the Academy of Agricultural Sciences to see if they have developed potatoes and sweet potatoes that are not so unpalatable. I really don’t want to eat these anymore and want to change my taste.

Now the money is useless. With some supplies and points every month, the whole family has to tighten their belts and live a tight life.

Why. . . The twentieth day of thinking about Brother Wen. Brother Wen feeds her from time to time, so life is not that difficult.

The automated greenhouses built in the previous shelters are now all scrapped. Even if you want to start a small stove, there is nothing for you to eat. What to eat? Let's eat some ice. There are plenty of them.

It's better when it's extremely hot. Part of it is built in an air-raid shelter and can continue to be used. It can also produce some grain, fruits and vegetables.

It won't work if it's extremely cold, and everything will freeze into lumps of ice. The constant temperature no longer works. If the greenhouse burns coal, the cost is too high and it is not cost-effective at all. So I just left it all there to gather dust.

At this time, the Wen family villa.

"Ah, Xiaobai, get out of the way." There was a large white tiger lying on the mattress, and the voice came from under the white tiger.

"Nuan Nuan, Nuan Nuan," Xiao Hua squatted on Kio's head and joined in the fun.

"What's your tonnage? If you press me for a while, you'll flatten me. Get up quickly. Kio, get your brother away. I can't breathe anymore."

Kio lay on the other side of the mat and roared twice at Xiaobai. Xiaobai seemed not to understand and continued to stick to the warmth in his own way.

Kio stood up and bared his teeth in warning, and Xiaobai reluctantly got up.

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 49 Human Nature 2 (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

The poop-shoveling guy had no conscience. He was trying to keep her warm with good intentions, but she actually let her big brother yell at it.

Xiaobai, who is almost one year and five months old, is no longer the same Xiaobai as before.

The calm roar of a tiger is brave, deep, aggressive, and full of domineering power.

Snow-white and dark brown fur crisscross. The word "王" on his forehead also became more and more obvious.

The muscles of the whole body are strong, especially the hind legs, which look very explosive.

The only thing that hasn't changed is that he has always been very sticky and warm, and he listens to his elder brother Kio very much.

Every time I see a little flower, I always scare it by swishing it several times. From time to time, I will post with the poop shoveler. But I never thought that its tonnage would almost crush the warmth into a cake.

When he first entered the extreme cold, Xiaobai's appetite began to increase, and his weight also increased rapidly, reaching about 160 kilograms. The shoulder height is 88 cm, the body length is 19 meters, and the canine teeth reach 8 cm.

Eat 20 kilograms of meat for one meal a day. Not counting lamb chops, pork, or chicken legs, jerky, milk powder and other snacks.

Wen Nuan sat up from Xiaobai, rubbed the head of Kio who was sitting next to him, and pulled Xiaohua down.

"Kio, why are you so good-tempered? You don't care when a new kid, Xiao Hua, builds a nest on your head. If you continue like this, everyone in the family will be able to bully you. You have to stand up."

Kio tilted his head left and right towards Nuan Nuan, as if listening to her carefully. Wagging its fluffy tail, it happily licked its warm face with its big tongue.

Wen Nuan smiled and rubbed its big face vigorously with both small hands, and then gave Kio a "pop" on the forehead.

Then he patted Xiaobai's body on the other side and said, "Get out of bed, I'm going to get up."

Stretch out, put on a cotton-padded jacket, get up and have a meal!

Wen Guoqiang and his wife looked at this scene in the living room, looked at each other, and also laughed.

In any case, my daughter is indispensable to the fact that the whole family can live such a good life now.

My daughter is like a little sun. She doesn’t have to worry about anything every day and lives a carefree life. Well, it’s pretty good.

No matter how bloody the outside world is or how difficult it is to survive, there is always a day of excitement in the Wen family villa.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 511 39
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
169K 430 102
Erotic shots
65.1K 6.3K 126
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
300K 40.2K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း