Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 48

563 3 0
By ihatemetabolism

Chapter 48 Human Nature 1 (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

No points are required, and each person can receive two per day with their identity card.

As for the taste, it is woody, slightly bitter, astringent, not much water. When eaten raw, it feels like chewing on iron lumps. When eaten cooked, it pierces the mouth, like chewing wood chips. It is a bit nutritious, but not much, and makes you feel full. Very strong.

Eat a potato or sweet potato and you won't feel hungry all day long. Thinking about it at this time, oh my god, sand scorpions are simply a rare delicacy, okay?

In the northeast corner of the shelter in the evening, few people pass by during the day.

"Here, the one who just died is still warm." Wang Daqing dragged a large woven bag and handed it to the person opposite.

Li Tao opened the woven bag, took a look, and threw the bag in his hand to Wang Daqing.

Wang Daqing raised his hand to take the bag and opened a corner, and the fragrance of rice came out.

He tied his pocket tightly and carried it in his arms, covering it tightly. He glanced at Li Tao again, moved his lips, and finally said nothing and walked away with his back hunched over.

Li Tao picked up the bag and walked back. It's only been a while, and the meat in the bag has frozen hard.

Wang Daqing returned to his home and closed the door. Then he took out the rice from his arms and handed it to Zhao Yunxia, ​​"Just change these. You put them away and occasionally cook something for your son to satisfy his craving." He sighed, Just go to the fire to warm yourself.

It was purely an accident that Wang Daqing met Li Tao.

When it was extremely hot, their whole family hid in the air-raid shelter, next door to Li Tao and his friends.

Li Tao observed his family for a long time and found that sons were favored over daughters. The boy lay in the air-raid shelter every day and never went out to catch sand scorpions.

On the other hand, girls go out with others every day. The scorpion stung her hand like a steamed bun, but the old woman didn't feel any distress at all. She beat and scolded the girl every day.

One night, on his way back to the air-raid shelter after changing into Sand Scorpions, Wang Daqing was blocked by Li Tao at a corner.

"I see that your daughter is like this every day, and her body can't last much longer. I know a person who specializes in collecting corpses, and he can exchange half a bag of rice for it. If you need it, you can come to me." Wang Daqing even looked at it after hearing this. Li Tao glanced at him, said nothing, nodded and left.

This morning, the child didn't get up to cook for the family, so Zhao Yunxia picked him up and slapped him several times. The force was too strong, and the girl lost her balance. When she stepped back, she tripped over a piece of wood on the ground and lay on her side for a long time without getting up.

It was impossible to expect Zhao Yunxia to help her child up and take care of her, let alone her own son.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 48 Human Nature 1 (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

When Wang Daqing turned the child over, he saw that the child had vented more air and less air in.

Wang Daqing remembered what Li Tao said, and without even a moment's hesitation, he wrapped up his clothes and went out, looking for him at the address given by Li Tao.

Zhao Yunxia reached out and took it, opened it and looked at it, "This is too stingy, for such an old girl to exchange for such a small amount of rice.

Also, take a break and go out to find some firewood. There isn't much at home. It's too cold outside and my son doesn't have a thick down jacket. Don't let him freeze. "She's so thin that even if she's out of shape, she can't hide the acrimony on her face.

A young man in his twenties sat opposite Wang Daqing, wearing a quilt to keep warm.

His hair was oily and tangled, and the firelight illuminated his face, which was covered in pimples and had a few pustules on his forehead, giving goosebumps to anyone who looked at it. This face? Do flies have to cross mountains and ridges to pass by?

"Mom, let's have some porridge tonight. I just want to drink it tonight. It feels like I ate rice in my last life." From the beginning to the end, Wang Shuai never stopped his father from exchanging his sister's body for food. He didn't even mention that he was going to find firewood with his father. It seemed that what his parents and sisters did for him was normal and he was used to it.

"Okay, let's cook it tonight."

Thirty-two rows of four buildings. Room 1202.

'Knock, knock, knock'

"Open the door, I'm back." Li Tao's rough voice sounded through the door.

A man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks opened the door a crack and glanced at the person outside before opening the door.

Before the door was fully opened, Li Tao grabbed the bag sideways and ducked into the house.

The house is 30 square meters. When you enter the door, there are several single beds surrounding a fire in the middle. Black shiny quilts are randomly thrown on the beds.

There was not much wood and coal piled in a corner. The frost on the wall is dark red in patches here and there. The cement floor in the corner was also filled with garbage. Next to it is the separated toilet.

There is a wooden floor and a kitchen knife in the toilet. There are some clean skeletons piled in the corner. Some are big and some are small. But without exception, they are all human skeletons.

"Zhang San, take this off, cook some meat, cook less, and put more potatoes and sweet potatoes to cover up the flavor. Wang Er, wait until dark, go and throw away all these bones in the toilet, and throw them away. Don't get discovered." Li Tao said tremblingly, then put on a quilt and sat by the fire to keep warm.

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 48 Human Nature 1 (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Damn it, this weather is so cold. After coming out for a while, I felt like my body was freezing.

Zhang San sniffed, opened the woven bag, and a girl's body appeared in front of him.

His whole body was frozen into a dark purple color, and his thin body had no flesh at all. The palm prints can be clearly seen on the sunken cheeks, the eyes are slightly open, and the lips are blue and white.

"This Wang Daqing is really picky. He took off all his clothes and left nothing behind." As he said this, he took the body out of the woven bag. "It's so cold here, it's freezing. Wang Er, come here and help me."

The two of them took the person out of the bag and put it on the wooden board, and Zhang San began to dismember it.

They were all frozen, so they had to be chopped hard with a curled kitchen knife.

It’s so hard to eat meat these days.

In the early days of the end of the world, he and Wang Er seriously searched for a lot of supplies with Li Tao. But if I don’t eat meat for a long time, I won’t touch meat or fish, and I won’t feel warm or energetic.

The first time I ate two-legged sheep was during the extremely hot period.

It was acquired from a young couple. Due to lack of water and insufficient food, the child could not hold on and was already out of breath by the time they got it into their hands.

From then on, the three of them couldn't stop. But they never eat live two-legged sheep, and the dead ones are exchanged for grain from others, and they don't eat them for free.

From the beginning of the extreme cold to now, they have eaten several. The bones were piled in the toilet and never thrown away.

When cooking, it is also mixed with other foods to cover up the smell as much as possible. It was their luck that no one had noticed it for so long.

Neighbors have smelled it, and at most they think that their home is in good condition and they can eat good food.

Of course, there are also people who come to beg for food, people who exchange their bodies for food, people who are morally kidnapped, people who act recklessly, you name it.

It is impossible to give. These days, materials are too precious. Not to mention that the meat they eat is different, and they don’t dare to let others find out.

Zhang San cut off a piece of women's belly and kept it. Roast it over a fire at night to make it softer and easier for him to use.

Nowadays, supplies are tight. Although they have stocks, they still eat less than once and use supplies to find women. Zhang San feels that it is not cost-effective, so he can do it himself and have enough food and clothing.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
62.1K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
73.5K 3.7K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
46.4K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...