Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 44

594 3 0
By ihatemetabolism

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 44 Go to the shelter to see Zhang Li

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 44 Go to the shelter to see Zhang Li (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

"The snow outside is so heavy, I don't know if I can drive out." Wen's mother wanted to visit her eldest sister's house.

"If you want to go, just go. Drive an RV. The chassis is high, and the snow outside is not particularly deep. The temperature is low now, but it is not so bad that you can't go out. When there are more people, it will level off.

Besides, the shelter is not allowed to use snow-melting vehicles to melt snow, right? " Nuan Nuan was lying on the carpet in the living room, with Xiao Bai's belly on his pillow. Kio was lying on the side with a green parrot on his head.

"How is it possible, a snowmobile? Where can I get the car ready? Gas is free of charge?

Fortunately, there is snow melting agent, so one survivor can clear out the shelter with just one handful. If not, you have to organize manpower to push the snow out manually.

Salt can melt snow. But salt is an important commodity. It is impossible to sprinkle it on the road in large quantities. There will not be enough for people to eat. "Father Wen was sitting on the sofa, still holding grapes in his hand, chatting with his daughter.

Mother Wen heard what the two men said: "Forget it, don't go. Let's just stay at home."

Wen Nuan sat up and said, "It's okay, Mom, if you really miss my aunt, just go and see me and bring some supplies. You are just a sister, and we are still dear to each other. It is normal to miss her."

Go check it out while you can still go out. You never know when it will snow heavily, or if the temperature gets even lower, we won't be able to go out, and you won't be able to see it even if you want to. "

Then go and see it, or keep it in mind. The whole family got dressed, and the warmth sent them into the space, and they drove out in the RV.

The road is still somewhat difficult to walk. Especially coming out of Lanting.

After the snow stopped, the temperature was so low that it was freezing even before the snow melted. Just not frozen.

If it's not frozen solid, the RV will tend to bounce around. Because the snow cannot bear the weight of the RV, it collapses easily, and then the vehicle sinks.

The three of them drove the RV like a bumper car, and Father Wen was afraid that the car would jolt and fall apart.

The road near the shelter has been cleared.

Father Wen drove the RV and finally reached the shelter with great difficulty.

First we drove to the government affairs office. Father Wen was carrying a small sun, a bag of frozen cabbage, and a handful of green vegetables, which were already frozen. Went to find the great secret.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 44 Go to the shelter to see Zhang Li

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 44 Go to the shelter to see Zhang Li (2/3)

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Correction on the next page

Nuan Nuan also got out of the car. As soon as I got out of the car, before I even had time to run, I suddenly vomited.

Ouch, my God, it's so painful. If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have come with my parents. Wouldn't it be nice to be at home?

After cleaning up the vomit, Wen Nuan drove the RV to the building where my aunt lived. Wen's mother went upstairs to ask people to move supplies, and Wen Nuan looked at the car.

Three thick quilts. Two large woven bags of potatoes and sweet potatoes, and one bag of cabbage. A bag of home-grown vegetables. Three bags of coal. Two boxes of instant noodles.

Liu Dahai and his two sons went downstairs to carry things up. The survivor stood by the window and looked down, his eyes wide open.

Don't dare to rob, the shelter is patrolled. If you are caught, you have to be sent to work, rubbing snow. No points yet.

It's even less safe outside the shelter now. A few days ago, the army killed several criminals in front of all the survivors. He was said to be a cannibal and was publicly executed.

He wasn't even shot, but used a dagger to cut the aorta. At that time, the blood spattered far away. They were so frightened that they dared not go out for fear of being eaten.

Everything was moved upstairs, and Wen Nuan drove to pick up Lao Wen Tou.

This end. Father Wen gave the things to the big secretary and sat in his exclusive office chatting.

"Brother Wen, about the missing person last time, the man named Teng Hai and his children were found. We also found their lair. It's in the Jinlai Community not far from the shelter."

"Well, Tenghai's house is right next door to my sister-in-law's house. I haven't gone yet, so I came over to see you first." Father Wen was holding the boiled water that the secretary poured for him.

"Hehe, Brother Wen is interesting enough to come over and see me first."

"Okay, stop laughing, it's too vulgar. What happened next? How did you get away from their lair?" Father Wen was very curious.

"Otherwise, there is a man named Mo Fang under the colonel, who is the colonel's right-hand man. In those days, he was dressed in rags and wandered around, especially in the alleys at the corner of the corner.

On the third day of wandering, I met a tall man who covered a child's mouth and carried him away. Mo Fang quickly followed. "The secretary looked through the window at the gloomy sky outside.

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 44 Go to the shelter to see Zhang Li

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 44 Go to the shelter to see Zhang Li (3/3)

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter Correction

"I was there on the day of the arrest. They all vomited when I saw them. They were simply not human beings, they were animals."

The big secretary's eyes turned red as he spoke, "There was a whole room on the fifth floor filled with survivors, mostly children. They found large iron cages from who knows where, and they packed them into each other." In cages. There are many iron cages lined up side by side throughout the house."

"There are so many people, didn't they save themselves?" Father Wen was surprised. With so many people, someone would surely hear him if he shouted, right?

"The outside of the iron cage was locked with a chain. Those beasts lived next door. The survivors shouted for help, and those few people came out when they heard it.

The people who called for help were captured and slaughtered and eaten in front of them. The survivors were so frightened that they did not dare to call for help, fearing that they would be the next to die. "

"There were severed limbs and internal organs hanging in the room, vomiting..." The big secretary vomited out when he recalled this. Father Wen didn't listen any more.

Demons, really demons, killing them with one knife would really be an advantage for them.

The two of them didn't want to talk about this topic anymore, so they quickly changed it. After chatting for more than an hour, Father Wen got up and left, and the secretary saw him off.

Seeing the car parked at the door, Father Wen slowly exhaled. I said hello to the secretary and got in the car.

"Daughter? Well, um, I want to bring something to see the Tenghai family's children. What do you think is good?"

Wen Nuan looked at his father in confusion, what happened to this old man? Just watch it, "It's most practical to get food. It would be good to get some warm clothes and other things for the child."

The warmth was pulled from the space for a long time, and there were no children's clothes. I took two long down jackets for adults. A bag of dry goods, a bag of frozen prawns, a duvet, eight-treasure porridge, sesame paste, biscuits, and fruit candies were put together into a box.

"These are enough, Dad. The child must have been frightened when he was kidnapped. These gifts are now the best things. You go call someone, and I will look after the car."

Father Wen went upstairs carrying a box. After a while, Tenghai followed Father Wen out, and the two of them were dragged up in one go. Wen Nuan locked the car and followed behind.

Father Wen went to Tenghai's house, and Wen Nuan went directly to his aunt's house. Listen to them chat.

"Brother Wen, thank you so much. The child is fine. He was just frightened after being taken away for a few days."

What Teng Hai said was true, because the child was small and thin, and he saw nothing in the crowded cage.

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
131K 501 36
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
158K 400 101
Erotic shots
49.8K 790 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...