Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... Еще

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 40

659 5 0
ihatemetabolism

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 40 Return of Xiaobai

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 40 Xiaobai's Return (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

Nuan Nuan sat up from the bed. She seemed to hear Xiaobai's voice. He stood up and went out in a hurry. Father Wen quickly opened the car door and got out of the car with Mother Wen.

"Ouch..." The white dot in the distance was running at full speed, getting closer and closer to the RV.

"Xiaobai, Xiaobai," Nuan Nuan ran towards Xiaobai, wailing as he ran.

When Xiaobai gradually ran closer to Wen Nuan, he was hugged by Wen Nuan.

"Woooooo...Xiaobai, Xiaobai, I thought you didn't want this family anymore, I thought you didn't want me anymore. You're back, you're back."

"Ouch...Ouch..." Warm snot and tears rubbed Xiaobai's neck.

Hearing something wrong with its cry, Wen Nuan let go of its neck and looked down at its mouth.

Xiaobai had a bird in his mouth, a green parrot. Already dying.

Xiaobai took the parrot out of his mouth and handed it to his mother. Then he burst into tears and smiled, "Why did you pick up another freeloader at home?"

Nuan Nuan hugged its neck and giggled 'hehehe'.

On the way back.

"Where have you been? What time is it? Are you coming back? Look at you. You are so dirty. Go home and take a shower." Nuan Nuan muttered quietly along the way.

Xiaobai would reply to her from time to time, "Oh..."

After arriving home, Nuan Nuan gave Kio and Xiaobai a bath first.

It took a full three hours. After washing it, I blew it, then washed the other one, and then dried it again.

I added food to each small rice bowl, and then I felt that I was very hungry.

Mother Wen put the parrot on the sofa, found some millet and water, and put it in a small bowl. Whether it can survive or not depends on itself.

After the whole family had eaten, they went back to their rooms to rest. I'm so sad today, my mood fluctuates a lot, so I need to slow down.

Warm the bedroom.

Xiaobai feels particularly sticky and warm tonight for some reason. They have to sleep next to each other.

Maybe in its head with limited capacity, the warmth wanted to throw it away, so the whole family drove away without waiting for it.

One night, I was exhausted from the warmth.

Just sleep next to each other. No, it has to be the kind where my back is in your arms, and I don't even look at my weight. It's so crowded that I almost fell out of bed.

Kio has a boss-like demeanor, curling up at the end of the bed to sleep without any fight.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 40 Return of Xiaobai

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 40 Xiaobai's Return (2/3)

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Correction on the next page

The next day Nuan Nuan came out with dark circles under his eyes. When Father Wen saw it, he said, "What's wrong? Are you so happy that Xiao Bai is back and you can't sleep?"

"Don't mention it. Xiaobai was so clingy to me last night. I don't know what happened. I couldn't sleep well all night because of this." Nuan Nuan yawned and lay on the sofa.

"Mom, where is the parrot? Is it dead?"

"It's not dead, it's as thin as a thorn, and it's half-dead. Xiaobai took it back with his mouth. It's a good fortune to know that it didn't die.

It can survive such a high temperature, and I don't know where it is hiding? Animals are really good at adapting to extreme weather, and they are much tougher than us humans. "

Xiaobai ran over to Nuan Nuan and sat next to her.

Looking at the parrot in Mother Wen's hand: "Ouch..." Shit-shoveling man, look at the rations I brought you, they are good. You times.

It's a pity that no one in the family can understand Xiaobai's intentions.

Three days later, the green parrot survived. At least he is no longer in a dying state and knows how to eat and drink.

Since last time, every week, Nuan Nuan takes Xiaobai and Kio to the wetland park for fun.

At first, Xiaobai disappeared as soon as he ran away, and Wen Nuan wasn't worried. I didn't leave the first time, and I won't leave this time.

Later, gradually, the number of sneak peeks increased, and Xiaobai was no longer so novel, so he just walked away and followed Kio nearby for a sneak peek.

Father Wen drives every time he goes out. Nuan Nuan said that she can do it herself. Father Wen was worried. He told him several times, but Father Wen didn't listen, so Wen Wen just followed his father's wishes.

End of June. The temperature dropped to 19 degrees, the sky was overcast and a little cold.

Father Wen and Mother Wen went to the shelter to see Zhang Li. Wen Nuan took the two little ones at home to the Wetland Park for a walk alone.

Father Wen left the RV with Nuan Nuan, and they drove away in an off-road vehicle.

Xiaobai has grown so big that the back seat of the off-road vehicle is a bit crowded.

Wetland Park.

Wear a light cotton jacket in Nuan Nuan, open the car door and let them go out to play.

He was hiding in the car, "Is the extreme cold coming soon?" Nuan Nuan murmured to himself as he stared at the two beasts in the distance.

Animal intuition is sharper than humans. Representative: kio, Xiaobai. Why do you say that?

Because kio and Xiaobai are very good at eating recently.

Kio is okay, just a little more than usual will make you full.

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 40 Return of Xiaobai

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 40 Xiaobai's Return (3/3)

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter Correction

But Xiaobai couldn't do it. Xiaobai could eat 10 kilograms of meat in the past and be full.

Now ten kilograms of meat can no longer meet its needs, and its appetite is visibly increasing day by day.

Nuan Nuan knew that they were working hard to prepare for the extreme cold that would follow.

They need a lot of food and meat to increase their weight and fat so that they can survive the extreme cold. This is their instinct. Even their hair is much thicker.

"Kio, Xiaobai, come back. Eat something and then go play." After shouting a few times in the distance, Nuan Nuan began to prepare their rations in the RV.

A little dog food, a few pieces of cooked chicken liver, a piece of deworming medicine, a piece of steak, three freeze-dried pieces, two boxes of canned meat, plus a milk calcium stick, and a basin of warm goat's milk. This is Kio's.

Xiaobai's was 15 kilograms of beef plus a lamb chop, two raw chicken legs, and two pills of anthelmintics.

Finally, Xiaobai lay on his back, with his big head resting on his warm legs, holding a bottle of goat's milk with his two forelimbs, and making a "squeak, squeak," sound.

"You are almost 80 years old, why are you still drinking milk powder? If you don't give me a drink, you will yell at me. You are really promising.

You can't drink without lying on my lap, can you? " Nuan Nuan was sitting in the RV, looking down at Xiaobai drinking milk with a look of disgust.

"Can't you learn how to kio? After all, people use a basin to drink milk powder. Do you only know milk bottles?" The warm answer was just a sound, "Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh,"

Xiaobai, who had eaten and drank enough, burped, wiped his mouth, and went out to play with Kio without any idle moments.

It wasn't until the afternoon that one person and two animals wandered home. I met Father Wen on the way.

When Wen Guoqiang and his wife arrived home, they found that their daughter had not returned yet. They were worried and wanted nothing more to happen. They quickly drove out to look for them, only to meet them halfway.

Mother Wen is in the kitchen preparing dinner. The father and daughter went to the roof to remove the solar heating panels and take them back.

When it was extremely hot, the wires melted, but the board was good and still usable. It's just that I didn't prepare extra wires at home, so I had to go to the shelter to look for them another day to see if I could get them replaced.

These things are all scarce, and every one is used less. We don't know how to manufacture, and we didn't stock too much at the beginning, so we saved as much as we could.

As for the greenhouse, it has long since been scrapped! It burned out in the extreme heat and is no longer useful.

Mother Wen never allowed it to be dismantled, thinking that she would wait until the temperature returned to normal to see if it could be repaired and use it again in the future.

The green vegetables in the living room are growing one after another. Now the vegetables that the whole family eats are grown in the living room.

As for the more than 300 square meters of land in the space, they were sorted out and neatly stored in the warehouse.

The fruit trees on the hillside are growing superbly. After more than a year, some have already begun to bear fruit. If you leave it on the tree without picking it, it will not fall or rot naturally.

Domestic animals are also working hard to eat, drink, and thrive.

Looking around, the space is full of prosperity and the tranquility of the years is very healing.

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter Bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
76.1K 1.9K 70
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
169K 430 102
Erotic shots
134K 511 38
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...