Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

De ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... Mais

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 36

709 7 0
De ihatemetabolism

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 36 Quarrel

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 36 Quarrel (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

The next evening.

"Ouch..." Xiaobai woke up Wen Nuan and opened the door. I wanted to pee.

Wen Nuan opened the door for Xiao Bai with his head on the chicken coop, and stepped into the space.

Yesterday there was a shallow layer of stream water, but today it is as deep as an index finger. Not bad, not bad, I can come back. Instantly it didn't hurt so much.

After leaving the space, Nuan Nuan took Kio to the living room.

"Dad, Mom, look, the temperature has really dropped.

The thermometer inside the house shows 34°

The extreme heat is finally coming to an end after more than seven months.

"To celebrate the two-degree temperature drop today, Xiaobai and I will be one year old. I have prepared a big meal for you two." Nuan Nuan said to Kio and Xiaobai lying on the sofa.

Kio's staple food is still a little dog food, a piece of steak, two pieces of salmon, one piece of tuna, two pieces of freeze-dried fish, a box of canned food, plus five pieces of chicken liver cooked by his mother.

Xiaobai's meal consisted of one portion of salmon, one portion of tuna, 8 kilograms of raw mutton, a page of pork liver, and a bottle of brewed goat milk powder.

Today, the Wen family's dining table is also rich in seafood, including steamed crab, steamed Boston, boiled shrimp, salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi, boiled conch, and a large portion of spicy crayfish. Perfect.

After dinner, Wen Nuan took his parents and two little ones to the space again, saying, "I went to the space when I came back last night, and there was only a thin layer of water left, which made me feel bad. I woke up today and came in to take a look. , Fortunately, I can come back. It will probably take a few days."

Father Wen squatted by the creek and looked at the shallow layer of water. "As long as I can come back, it will only take a few days. This space is incredible. Our family will never lack food and drink in this life." Mother Wen is there. Laughing next to you.

"Dad, let's kill some quails today. Let's eat roasted ones. We'll eat them in space. After we finish, we'll go out."

Quail reproduce faster than rabbits. Eggs can be laid at 45 days, but you have to wait a few more months for fertilized eggs, and a few more months for the quails to grow, before the baby quails can hatch.

Moreover, quails only lay one egg at a time. Wen's father also picked up some in the early stage, but stopped in the later stage. Just put them in the nest and let them hatch slowly on their own.

As soon as Father Wen heard that his daughter wanted to eat, he decided to do it. He stood up from the creek and went to the warehouse to find a knife. Wen's mother went to boil water. Wen Nuan goes to the warehouse to find a barbecue grill and barbecue seasonings.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 36 Quarrel

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 36 Quarrel (2/3)

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Correction on the next page

In the end, Father Wen killed sixty quails. A small portion of it was marinated by Mother Wen and grilled. The rest that has not been marinated is grilled as a toothpaste for the two little ones at home.

Not long after I had just finished my seafood meal, I had quail again. In the end, the whole family didn't want to move, so they just lay down and chatted under the grape tree, each with a rocking chair, and fell asleep.

Three days later.

The temperature inside the house dropped to twenty-nine degrees. The temperature outside at night is around 47 degrees.

Mother Wen misses her eldest sister and wonders if she will get used to it in the shelter. I just thought there would be nothing to do at night, so the whole family went to have a look.

At around eight o'clock in the evening, the whole family got ready. Wen Nuan sent Kio and Xiaobai into the space and set off.

There were only four bottles of canned fruit in the off-road vehicle, which Wen's father brought to the secretary.

If nothing else, let's just say that Secretary Gao personally helped Zhang Li find a place, and we also want to give them something. Father Wen was quite proud of Da Mi.

The family came to the shelter. Wen's mother and Nuan Nuan were standing outside, and Wen's father went to his office to find him.

"Oh, this is good food. I haven't eaten it for several months. Thank you, Brother Wen, hahahahaha."

Father Wen patted the big secretary on the back and said, "Don't play tricks on those idiots like me, just lead the way!" After saying that, the big secretary went downstairs and took the Wen family of three to the air-raid shelter next door.

The place the secretary found is really good. It's about 20 square meters, which is quite comfortable for four people. The neighbors are all honest and kind people, and at least they won't be bullied.

Before you even get close to the entrance of the cave, you can hear the noise inside: "Haidai, are you just going to watch your parents starve to death? Are you going to watch your two brothers starve to death?"

We didn't ask for all your food. What's wrong with giving us a little? You keep so much food and drink and you are not willing to give it to us? Do you still have a conscience? "

Liu Dahai stood there at a loss.

I don't know who I heard from who told me that my family of four also moved to the shelter.

I went straight to find the supplies, held the box with both hands and headed out, without even asking my son, daughter-in-law, and grandson how they were doing recently.

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 36 Quarrel

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 36 Quarrel (3/3)

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter Correction

Zhang Li saw the old woman coming up to get food, is that okay? With quick eyesight and quick hands, he grabbed the old lady and snatched the box back from her arms.

Old Mrs. Liu was unprepared and the box was snatched back by her. Then he reached out to grab the top bag of beef jerky and wouldn't let go.

Zhang Li quit, saying: "Can't you go out to catch sand scorpions in exchange for supplies? If I remember correctly, you followed your eldest and second son to the shelter and took away most of the food stored at home. What did you say at that time? Yes? Oh, you said this is our filial piety to you.

What? After you finished eating, you licked your face and asked for it again? Have you never thought that if you take away most of the supplies, will we starve to death? Do you have a conscience? "

In front of so many people, the third daughter-in-law just choked and talked back to her. Is this okay? Old Mrs. Liu was also furious, saying, "You're the one who got stabbed a thousand times, that sand scorpion is poisonous, and we, the ones with old arms and legs, are you just going to watch us get stung without any conscience?"

"If you don't go, will your eldest son and second son go and arrest them? Can't they feed you?" Zhang Li even thought it was ridiculous. Coming here to search for food is addictive, right? Enough of the lessons learned last time when most of the supplies were taken away.

This would be like this in peaceful times. Parents-in-law should be filial.

Now the whole family can hardly live anymore. If it weren't for the little sister's usual support, her family's life would be even more difficult.

This old pious woman never thought about that. After being encouraged by the two shrinking sons, she came here to take some food and drink back. It's really annoying.

"The little food I exchanged is enough for whoever needs it. Dahai, are you just going to watch your wife abuse your mother like this?"

Old Mrs. Liu grabbed the dried meat in her hand and refused to let go. He couldn't convince the fourth family, so he put all his efforts on Liu Dahai.

Zhang Li quit. If she continues to give in like this, her family will stop eating. She will stab her neck and starve to death. She said: "Liu Dahai, if you dare to let your mother take away anything from the house today, I will divorce you." ."

Before Liu Dahai said anything, the old lady didn't want to. "Just leave. These days, if you have something to eat, you can give Dahai a yellow-flowered girl. Don't scare people with these words."

Zhang Li laughed angrily. Is this what a mother can say? "Really? Then ask your good son if he agrees. As long as he nods, the child and I will leave immediately."

"Mom, we didn't find this ourselves, these are supplies sent by Zhang Li's biological sister.

If you're hungry, how about I go out to catch sand scorpions and give you something to eat? Stop making trouble, I won't change my wife, I want this one. "

Liu Dahai was also helpless. My mother was being unreasonable, but she was his own mother. What could I do? I can't give him a beating.

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.6K 2.8K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
26.6K 2.3K 12
ရှိန်းသုတမဟာဆိုတဲ့ လူသားကောင်လေးရဲ့မျက်‌ရည်တွေက အဂ္ဂိဆိုတဲ့ငါ့တစ်ယောက်ထဲရဲ့အပိုင်........
40.5K 3.6K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
67K 4.2K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person