Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 31

770 6 0
By ihatemetabolism

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 31 Huo Gang

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 31 Huo Gang (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Huo Gang was a gangster before the natural disaster. My hometown is in the village below City C. He is young and strong, has no serious job, and often wanders around the city secretly.

When a hurricane came, my hometown was wiped out, and I was also blown away. During the flood, we were arranged into the villa tent area.

He often does petty theft in the tent area and steals the few supplies from other survivors. Sometimes they threaten, sometimes they openly rob.

The survivors who had been robbed also reported this to Li Zihao, and Li Zihao followed his promise and stopped giving him supplies. Give his original share to the person he robbed.

But will he be afraid? of course not. If you don't pull me down, you won't snatch it if you don't give it to me? Not hungry anyway.

He was a ruthless gangster and trying to reason with him was a waste of time. In the end, Li Zihao was kicked out of the area.

Later, everyone moved into a new shelter. He didn't go either. He and two good brothers grabbed a villa and lived there.

There were only two old people in that villa, and their children were all abroad.

As for old people, their legs and feet are not as nimble as those of young people. I often save some food and drink expenses at home, so the supplies at home are quite sufficient.

Just because the family had enough food and drink, they were targeted by Huo Gang and others.

Huo Gang and others sneaked into the villa in the middle of the night. The old man sleeps lightly and wakes up at the slightest movement. They planned to steal some food and leave. As a result, the owner discovered it. When they were entangled, he accidentally beat the old man to death. This is Huo Gang's first murder.

He is so cruel that if he doesn't do anything, the other person won't be able to survive. After he killed the two old men, he threw their bodies into the flood and then took over the villa as his own.

Later, they robbed several villas one after another, and no JC came to arrest them, so they became more and more courageous.

The owners of other villa areas were robbed and could not be beaten or robbed back. He simply joined their gang and robbed along with them.

As the saying goes, with the idea of ​​joining if you can't beat them, many people in the villa area have been robbed.

Now there is no property, not even electricity, and there is no way to call the police. As for going to the shelter to find jc?

All the food in my home has been robbed. Even if jc comes, the supplies will not be found.

Moreover, everything at home has been robbed, and he will starve to death if he continues to stay in the villa, so he has no choice but to seek refuge in a shelter. Now that everyone has moved away, who will care about the lives of other people in the villa?

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 31 Huo Gang

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 31 Huo Gang (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Some people think more darkly, I have been robbed, my home is gone, and my heart is unbalanced, so I should rob you all too, so that everyone is the same.

Therefore, from the beginning, three people robbed, to now, there are more than 10 people.

Today, one of Huo Gang's younger brothers accidentally saw a large truck entering the Wen family villa.

He told Huo Gang, guessing that the truck might be carrying supplies. That's why I planned to come over and rob. First, trick the person inside into opening the door. If it doesn't open, pick the lock.

As long as the people inside dare to open the door, they are confident to subdue him. I heard that he has a daughter at home. You can keep it for fun then.

Father Wen didn't know that they had robbed and killed people. But they are not naive enough to think that they really want to buy it with money. At most, they are forced to bring out some food by moral kidnapping. As long as they don't open the door, there's nothing they can do.

"No." After saying that, he stopped talking nonsense to them and turned back to continue moving supplies into the house.

"Brother, we haven't had anything to eat or drink for several days. Please be kind and give us some." Huo Gang spoke for a long time, his voice was starting to smoke, and the people inside didn't respond to him. , angrily called Ji Haosi to open the lock.

You are a shameless old guy. When the lock is opened, you will be the first to be killed.

Ji Haosi, who has first-class lock-picking skills, was the first to follow Huo Gang. Not a good bird either. Before the natural disaster, he often broke into houses and stole. He was also caught for stealing and spent time in jail.

During the flood, there was a thief who tried to break into the Wen family villa, and it was him.

However, the security door was not easy to pry open. Ji Haosi tried very hard and did not open it in the end. If there was too much movement, he was afraid of waking up the dog inside and would wake up the owner, so he walked away angrily. .

Father Wen heard the sound of someone unlocking the door and quickly called his wife and daughter to come into the house.

Although the door has four heaven and earth locks, it is not impossible to open it, it just slightly hinders their time to open the lock.

Nuan Nuan took out the compound crossbow from the space and gave it to his mother. He also took out two pistols, installed silencers and handed them to Wen's father. He also held one tightly in his hand.

Father Wen took the pistol and held it in his hand, and said to his wife and daughter with a serious face, "We can't hide in the house all our lives.

If they come for the first time, they can come for the second time. From now on, we have to live on tenterhooks. You have to kill the chicken to scare the monkeys.

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 31 Huo Gang

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 31 Huo Gang (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Since they dare to come, I dare to kill them.

It just so happens that people around us can see that our family is not someone to be trifled with, otherwise this situation will only increase in the future. "

"I'll go out with you, Dad. Let my mother stay in the house. Her hands are shaking so much that she can hardly hold the crossbow." Warmth was not much better, her throat was dry, there were small beads of sweat on her forehead, and her hands felt I can barely hold the gun anymore.

We are good children born under a red flag. How have we ever done anything like murder and arson? However, sometimes things force you to make a choice.

Nuan Nuan didn't know in her heart that what her father said was right. She couldn't hide in the house all the time. The villa was not an iron barrel. There were always loopholes. I was afraid it would be even more dangerous. She didn't want to be at the mercy of others.

"I'll go too. Our family of three will always be together." Although Mother Wen's hands and feet were still shaking, her eyes were firm.

After the three of them put on their headlamps and put on their clothes, Kio had to follow them out.

After three people and a dog came out of the house, the door had not been opened.

"Mouse, are you okay? Can you open it?" The speaker was Huo Gang's other younger brother, Lou Si'er. He is ruthless, has dark hands, is tall and round-waisted, and has a vicious look.

"Come on, come on, don't rush." ​​Ji Haosi wiped the sweat from his face and lowered his head to continue tinkering. His four heaven and earth locks were too laborious to open.

When the gate was finally opened, more than a dozen people rushed into the yard and looked at the supplies on the ground, which immediately dazzled them.

Standing opposite the supplies, what greeted them were two black barrels and a crossbow.

"Hey, old guy, I asked you to open the door just now, but you didn't open it. How about it? Didn't I come in anyway?

Your daughter is so beautiful, with such a face and such a figure. And this dog is so well-raised. Smooth and smooth.

Speaking of which, I haven’t eaten meat in months. Lou Si'er skinned and boiled the beast in a moment. Keep the blood and eat it slowly. "Huo Gang had a greasy head and a greedy look on his face.

As he walked over, he said, "Old man, who are you trying to scare with a toy gun? I'm telling you angrily, but if you don't listen, you have to let me break in. I'll take your wife, your girl, I will take good care of them for you."

"Hahahahahaha, brother, let me have a taste of the little one when the time comes. I don't like the old one. Only the young ones are fun to play with."

"Pfft." A subtle penetrating sound sounded.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 12.9K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
70.1K 3.6K 37
β€’ Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue β€’ Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
60.2K 5.9K 118
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...