Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

ihatemetabolism tarafından

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... Daha Fazla

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 12

1.4K 17 0
ihatemetabolism tarafından

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 12 Xiaobai

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 12 Xiaobai (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

On the way, Nuan Nuan searched on her mobile phone and found out that it was probably a little white tiger. However, the little tiger was just a few days old and somehow was left behind by its mother or lost accidentally.

Tiger cubs don't open their eyes for 6 to 12 days after birth, and it takes several weeks for full vision to develop. Tiger cubs can walk more than ten days after they are born. You can run and jump in about a month. They can follow their mother out of the nest when they are about two months old.

They cannot hunt on their own until they are one and a half years old, although the baby tiger's baby teeth and claws can do damage. In the wild, tigresses often cannot find enough food to feed themselves and all their cubs, which limits the survival rate of the cubs. (Information from Du Niang)

After arriving at the airport, Nuan Nuan picked up the ticket, went to the drinking fountain to get a glass of boiling water, turned around and went to the bathroom, locked the door, checked that there were no hidden cameras nearby, and entered the space.

Kio was originally sleeping in the space. Suddenly, a creature appeared on the grass at the door. It smelled of earth. It lowered its head and smelled it curiously.

After Wen Nuan entered the space, he saw the little one gurgling slightly on the grass, while Kio was squatting and watching the little one gurgling.

Nuan Nuan hurriedly dug out a wool blanket in the warehouse and put the little guy on the blanket. Then I heated the boiling water and made a cup of goat milk powder for the little guy.

When I was stocking up, I didn’t even think about stocking up on baby bottles. Wen Nuan just found a syringe, removed the needle and injected it into the little one’s mouth.

The little guy's belly was visibly bulging, and Wen Nuan didn't dare to feed him any more. I found a wet paper towel and wiped the dirt off it. The little guy who was so dirty had a big heart, so he went to sleep after eating.

Take a paper towel and dip it in some warm water to wipe its bottom to help it defecate and urinate. This is a fateful thing. If you don't pay attention to the warmth, or don't think about getting out of the car to see it, it will probably become cold.

It was raining so hard and it was just born, so the chance of survival was almost zero.

I’m so tired after cleaning up and giving warmth. The child is too young to feed! After sighing, Wen Nuan got food for the big one, fodder and water for the livestock, and then there was room.

There are stores selling baby products at the airport. Wen Nuan shopped around, originally planning to buy changing pads and bottles, but then I saw someone selling baby toys, so I bought a few, and there were also food supplement machines for sale, so I bought a few, and finally took out a few large bags.

Finally, there were a few bottles of prepared goat milk powder in the bag. After all, the child was too young and had to be fed every few hours. As for the rest, I checked it in.

2 p.m. Arrive at C City Airport warmly and safely.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife were waiting at the airport exit early in the morning. Seeing my daughter come back safely with all her bags, my heart finally fell to the ground.

Mother Wen didn't even think about getting angry with the child. They came back safely, so why did she say that? After touching the warm hands and greeting each other, the family went home happily.

On the way, Mother Wen started to chatter, "You kid, you are too brave. You dare to go to a beautiful country alone. What do you want to do? Why don't you go to heaven with this thing you are capable of? I'm at home with your father. , I can’t eat or sleep because I’m thinking about this.”

He listened to his mother's nagging like a quail, and didn't dare to talk back. Just talk, talk, I'm back anyway, no matter how much you say, I won't lose a piece of meat.

When I arrived at the door of my house, I saw workers busy coming in and out.

The gate of the yard has not been replaced, and no fence has been built. Although there is no house in front of it, there is a small park where people come and go every day, and it is impossible to tell if someone sees it. I can only wait and slowly build it myself later.

Moreover, I don’t know how long I can live in this home. Let's take it one step at a time, how about fixing it?

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 12 Xiaobai

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 12 Xiaobai (2/2)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

This is all God's preference. He gave us space and time to collect supplies.

Father Wen just changed the door of the house.

The first to be renovated was the second floor, which is now complete. The first floor is also half decorated and will be completed in one day.

The whole family went to the bedroom on the second floor, locked the door, and Nuan Nuan took his parents to the space.

In the space, Kio was very happy to see his familiar family members and circled around Father Wen and Mother Wen.

Nuan Nuan took Wen Guoqiang and the others to the grass next to the livestock and showed them the cerebellar ax she had picked up from Beautiful Country.

Father Wen: "Is this a tiger? He must have been born not long ago, and his eyes haven't even opened yet."

The little guy's eyes had just opened a slit as thick as a needle, and he was already awake, gurgling everywhere on the blanket. Wen Nuan brought him a goat's milk bottle that he had not finished drinking on the way.

Mother Wen looked at her daughter's slightly unfamiliar breastfeeding movements and said, "Nuan Nuan, do you want to keep it? It is a ferocious beast, and they are all wild. Will it bite us when it is raised?"

Nuan Nuan: "No way. We have raised it since it was a child. When it grows up and becomes familiar with us, it shouldn't be raised like a kio."

Wen Nuan was not sure. After all, they were protecting animals, and Guojia did not allow the people to raise them. They were meant to eat cornbread with eyes.

Wen Guoqiang said at this time, "Keep it first, otherwise it will be so small that it won't survive if you let it out. There will be heavy rains and floods in a few days. When it gets bigger, if it looks too fierce, find another one." Put it in a safe place." Wen Nuan nodded in agreement, and Wen's mother stopped talking about it.

After feeding the little guy warmly, put him on the blanket to let him sleep. Then she took them to the warehouse to open their eyes and see the fruits of her labor in the past few days.

"I have exchanged a total of 2.8 million beautiful coins, and all the supplies are here. How is it? Am I good?" Nuan Nuan said as he opened the boxes one by one, and pointed at the coal and coins he bought. food.

Although Wen Guoqiang is a businessman, he is also a serious businessman. Not to mention Wen's mother, who came from an ordinary family and was well protected by Wen's father after marriage. I have never seen these things, most of which I have seen on TV.

Nuan Nuan thought that after the villa was decorated, she would practice shooting with a compound crossbow with her parents. The arrows are made of steel and can be used repeatedly.

The three of them left the warehouse and went to take care of the three hundred square meters of black land. They had nothing to do, they had food in their hands, and they didn't feel panicked.

Wen Guoqiang planned the land into blocks. Vegetables are planted in these plots, corn is planted in those plots, vine crops are planted here, and some potatoes and sweet potatoes are planted there.

Three hundred square meters of black land is not too much, and three people can finish it in a few hours. Every now and then, they just go and water it or let the warmth water it.

Wen Nuan and Wen’s mother went to the hilltop to dig holes and plant trees. I also bought fruit seedlings, so plant them early and eat them early.

By the time a few people came out of the space after finishing their work, it was already dark, but the engineering team members were still working.

Living room on the second floor. Wen Nuan brought out ready-made delicacies from the space, including Dongpo pork, fried water spinach, fried pork with green pepper, and a plate of steamed prawns.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

256K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
248K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
265K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚