Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

Autorstwa Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... Więcej

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

94: A special season is coming

287 7 0
Autorstwa Reina714

 Just do whatever you want. As soon as Xu Ning and Feng Nian told them, the two cats were ready to set off. In the distance from the fire to the entrance of the cave, there were a large number of cats and dogs who could go out for a walk or two.

  In fact, everyone just treats this matter as a publicity. After all, animals can only grieve for a short period of time for most deaths. But when it came to going out to see those companions who had left, they couldn't help but raise their expectations after learning from Xu Ning's mouth about the fantasy about the afterlife.

  The temperature outside is very low, and the thick snow has no longer been able to sink in after a long period of condensation. The cats and dogs left all the way, leaving only shallow footprints on the snow layer.

  The snowflakes had stopped before, and the wind blew the light cat backwards. He had no choice but to give up going out and return to the cave to warm himself by the fire.

  When they arrived at the location where their companion's body was buried, they discovered that the snow layer here had been dug up. Thinking of Ashue who was sleeping soundly in the cave and they were crawling around without waking up, it was obvious who caused the situation here.

There were a few meatballs in front of the rows of small dumplings, probably brought here by Ashue on a whim.

  The group put some food in front of the grave bag in a hurry, said a few words to those who were related, and then went back in a hurry. Only the mother of the only dead puppy did not leave in front of the grave bag for a long time.

  The dog's mother was the first child of her child. Because she was not familiar with the process of raising cubs and the weather was too cold, the cub died.

  Motherhood is the most difficult instinct for animals to get rid of. There is another cub for which it has emotional sustenance. In fact, there is not so much sadness. But today Xu Ning talked about how humans believe that the souls of the deceased can hear the living during memorial ceremonies. When he spoke, he suddenly had a lot to say in his heart.

  As if they didn't see it staying, everyone turned around and playfully returned to the cave. When closing the door, they left a crack in the door.

  Xu Ning was playing with the tablet in the cave. He waited until the big dog came back and was staggered by the cub waiting for it before he completely fell into the embrace of the game.

  Winter is a cruel season.

  Severe cold days can always take away a lot of lives, and countless lives are in awe of this season. On this cold day, a group of cats and dogs in the big cave lived quite comfortably. They had food, drink, and warmth. They had fun every day and had no problems other than being restless.

  The New Year is coming soon. To Xu Ning and the others' surprise, this winter did not have another big drop in temperature, but started to heat up before the Lantern Festival.

  No cat or dog noticed this at first, until Xu Ning woke up from the heat in the nest.

  The white cat kicked the thick clothes that wrapped them tightly, and its snoring woke Feng Nian up.

  Feeling a little warm around his body, Feng Nian understood why the kittens were unhappy. He brought a little bit of wind in and gently flowed inside their quilt, taking away a lot of heat.

  Xu Ning felt much more comfortable, stopped kicking the bed, buried his head on the big black cat, and soon fell asleep again.

  Feng Nian sighed helplessly in his heart.

  This temperament is neither cold nor hot, and she is very pampered.

  Thinking this, Feng Nian hugged the cat closer and fell into a light sleep again.

  The pampered little kitten unzipped the tightly wrapped clothes when she woke up that day, and simply placed them in the nest, and then got into it as soon as she went to sleep.

  At this time, the wind that comes in along the bed no longer disturbs the cat's dream, but becomes a good medicine to help the cat sleep.

  The fires in the two fire pits were burning non-stop all day long. Only by turning around accidentally could one find that most of the firewood in the cave had been burned.

  Waking up in the morning, Xu Ning took two bites of food under Feng Nian's supervision. Before the big black cat could react, Sayazi ran towards the dog gang.

  Puppies grow very fast. In just over half a month, they have gone from a shaky baby to a young boy and girl who can jump up and down.

  They can run around without fear of getting into trouble, and the dog mothers no longer watch them all the time. Xu Ning takes them everywhere to play. If it weren't for the bad weather and Xu Ning's fear of being too cold, this group of people would have slipped out of the cave long ago.

  When Xu Ning passed by, he happened to see a little cub sitting on the ground with a sad face and its hind legs spread out. It was not at all like the heroic appearance of a big dog when it was squatting.

  After getting along for so long, Xu Ning can still tell the difference between these pups. The mother of this dog, who doesn't care about image at all, is a beautiful and gentle butterfly dog. Every time she plays outside, she always wants to look good.

  "What's wrong with Rourou~" Xu Ning pinched her little nipple and pushed herself into the team of Zaizai. The pad of meat rubbed Rourou's soft face without any ceremony.

  Rourou made a miserable face, and when he saw that Xu Ning was coming, he jumped directly on the white cat, which was quite big for it, and cried out: "Mom doesn't want me anymore!!!"

  As an only child, Rourou is the most attached to his mother. The Papillon also has a good temper, and he just smiles gently when Rourou acts coquettishly. The relationship between mother and son is particularly good.

  Xu Ning was startled by Rourou's words and thought something had happened. Rourou's judgment was unclear and he thought so. He quickly asked Zaizai: "What's going on? Rourou's mother doesn't want meat." Where is Rourou? Can Rourou tell me the situation?"

  Hearing what Xu Ning said, the little Zaizai next to him had an expression that was hard to describe.

  Rourou's mother, don't you want Rourou?

  That's when Rourou has reached the age of coming out of the nest, and his mother is going to pursue new happiness!

  But Rourou didn't understand this, and Xu Ning, who could play with them, didn't understand either.

  Xu Ning was still looking at Rourou worriedly, not noticing the expressions of the little Zai Zai around him. Seeing that Rou Rou was just crying and not talking, Xu Ning could only look to the other Zai Zai for help.

  Then......

  It met nine young and mature faces.

  Xu Ning:?

  "What, what happened?"

  The chubby garden dog came closer and pushed away the cat and the dog who were hugging each other. Seeing Rourou being taken away to cry somewhere else, he whispered softly: "Rourou's mother is in heat, so Rourou." He has to leave the nest on time, and he's not happy."

  This is the instinct of animals. When the mother is in heat and wants to give birth to another litter, the cubs from the previous litter must leave the nest and cannot live with their mother.

  It doesn't matter if the cub hinders the big dog from finding happiness. When the cub is born, it will be very dangerous if the big cub is still around. If you don't pay attention to it, the little cub will die.

  This is actually not a big deal. Everyone in the Dog Gang lives together. As long as Rourou doesn't leave the Dog Gang and Mao Dog Mountain on a whim, leaving the den is a customary ritual. Mother and son can see each other every day. We eat together, we just can't sleep together.

  Therefore, the several puppies here who were forced out of their dens did not feel unhappy, but were very happy.

  But I can't stand Rourou, he is a mama's dog!

  At first, Xu Ning felt a little embarrassed because of the word "love". After hearing this, the few embarrassments on her face were replaced by speechlessness.

 Emotions are what Rourou calls "I don't want it anymore."

  "It's a small thing!" Xu Ning waved his big paw, "Let's take it out to play! It won't be sad if we play with it!"

  Having said that, they were tired of the entertainment in the cave. Xu Ning tried his best, but there were still tears in his eyes, looking at the pitiful panic.

  After a while, the big white cat tentatively suggested: "How about we go out to play?"

  Outside the cave, the seven cubs who were born first went out to play, but they came back after not playing for long. Then it started snowing and they were not allowed to go out.

  When these cubs heard this, their eyes suddenly lit up, and they all looked at the big white cat expectantly.

  Being stared at by ten pairs of big eyes like lightbulbs, the regret in Xu Ning's heart had barely risen before it was forcefully suppressed.

  Aren't you just taking the little cubs out to play? What a big deal!

  After cheering himself up, the big white cat walked at the front with great pride.

  The coolness he felt when his paws landed directly on the ground was not that serious. It felt within the tolerance range. The frightened cat breathed a sigh of relief, and then was knocked backward by the cold wind after opening the door.

  "Ning Ning, are you okay?"

  The ten cubs looked down at the big cat that fell to the ground, showing the same worry.

  If they were a little older, Xu Ning would definitely not be able to see the smiles they were hiding under their worries and trying to hide their faces.

  Big white cat:......

  "I am fine!"

  The big cat gritted its teeth and climbed up, pretending that nothing happened and left the cave with the cubs.

  After Feng Nian squatted on the mattress and watched them leave, he turned back to the fire and began to move their things back to the high place where they originally slept.

  Come on, you won't be able to play so happily tomorrow.

  When he thinks that his long-awaited life is about to arrive, Feng Nian's steps jump briskly, and he happily moves and decorates his home.

  Food and water are a must, as well as cat litter, as it will be too far to go out to the bathroom.

  With this thought in mind, Feng Nian ran back to the entrance of the cave, unpacked the cat litter, and brought the basin and the litter back to the nest.

  After taking a closer look at these things, Feng Nian thought for a moment and quietly left the cave to hunt. The current temperature is low, and the prey can be kept for a few days without processing. When the time comes, Ning Ning will need to eat some fresh meat to replenish her body.

  Feng Nian went there very quickly and deliberately avoided the white cat that was playing in the snow with its cubs. Xu Ning missed the opportunity to learn about its plan in advance.

  They played happily until it got dark. Xu Ning saw that Rourou showed no signs of crying anymore, and took them home with her big fluffy tail wagging.

  After bidding farewell to the two gangs, Xu Ning had just entered the Cat Gang and had not taken a few steps when he heard the sound of Rourou crying from the Dog Gang, as well as several pups helplessly coaxing him.

  The big white cat paused its paws, folded its ears back, and rushed in the direction of its nest, pretending that it didn't hear anything and didn't know anything.

  It wasn't until he was next to the fire that Xu Ning turned his attention away from the crying of Rourou behind him. He looked at the place where he originally placed his nest with a dull expression.

  Where is its nest?

  How about a nest that big?

  Why is it that when I go out to play, my nest disappears?

  The dull cat quickly attracted the attention of Feng Nian, who was hurriedly coming and going. The big black cat stopped, walked back in front of the white cat, and asked sincerely, "What's wrong with Ning Ning?"

  Xu Ning looked at the disappearing nest in front of him, and then at the row of big black cats who were calm, as if nothing was wrong, and wondered: "Where is the nest?"

  The big black cat didn't feel guilty at all, and said confidently: "It's getting hotter, so I moved back."

  As for other additional items, Feng Nian didn't mention a word.

  Hearing this, Xu Ning nodded and did not ask further questions.

  Dinner was eaten next to the fire. After Xu Ning finished eating, he ran to find other cats and dogs to play with. Feng Nian watched the kittens leave, took the things out, washed them with snow, and filled them again. A bucket of snow melted over the fire and stood nearby.

  While Feng Nian was thinking about his little Jiujiu, Xu Ning was already tired from playing around, so she hid herself under the bedding from her friends and squinted her eyes to rest.

  A rustling sound was heard not far away from it, and Xu Ning curiously poked his head out to look over.

  The cat's sharp meowing came to mind by the blocked cave wall. Xu Ning tilted his head and looked at Sanhua, whose voice was shrill and harsh below, and then looked at the white raccoon above, licking his paws and looking down at it. He didn't understand these two things. What happened to the cat?

  in argument?

  As soon as this idea came up, Xu Ning subconsciously wanted to go out and calm down the atmosphere between them.

  After all, Sanhua and Baili were the only pair in their big team, apart from him and Feng Nian, who had a stable relationship during non-estrus periods.

  But soon, the sharp screams became gentle before Xu Ning went out. Xu Ning paused when he stepped out, silently shrank into the pile of bedding, and continued to peek at the two cats to see what they wanted to thank.

  After Sanhua barked sharply and mellowly for a while, she jumped to Baili's side. The two cats rubbed each other's faces, noses, and even mouths.

  The big cat, which had already made some progress with Feng Nian, quickly understood what the situation was. It subconsciously shrank its head and left, not to disturb the interaction between the two cats.

  As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat.

  The cat's curiosity is simply instinctive. Xu Ning's footsteps stopped within two seconds of turning around and leaving. It tried to suppress its curiosity, but finally stopped honestly and poked its head out to see what was going on. Tanuki and Sanhua's next move.

  The two cats seemed to be familiar with this step. After rubbing against each other, they jumped back and forth between the pile of firewood and the ground several times. Baili ran in front, and Sanhua followed behind. Both cats were not very fast and looked like they were playing.

 Xu Ning lay patiently beside him and watched the two of them play for about fifteen minutes. Sanhua suddenly jumped on Baili unexpectedly. The next moment, a sharp cry of pain came from Baili's mouth. come out.

  Before Bai Li's cry of pain stopped, Sanhua stopped shaking her waist and stepped back from Bai Li's body.

  A question mark slowly appeared on Xu Ning's head. In the past, it only knew that cats are fast, no one told it that it was so fast! Is this five seconds?

  When Xu Ning was confused, Baili had already slapped Sanhua several times, cursing and saying something that hurt it to death. Sanhua didn't resist and let Baili finish the slaps, with a few claw marks on his face. He happily went to find other cats, quietly showing off the claw marks on his face.

  Xu Ning:......

  The big white cat collapsed under the quilt, and the white raccoon was not discovered until the white raccoon left the spot.

  Xu Ning made a detailed assessment of Sanhua's behavior in her mind, and felt overwhelmed for five seconds. Feng Nian is so powerful. If it increases the time a little, counting it to ten seconds, it will only hurt for a split second.

  Slowly blinking his blue eyes twice, Xu Ning felt that if Feng Nian couldn't control himself from going into heat, it would either be intolerable or he hoped that when Feng Nian was in heat, the big black cat would give him a A chance to turn around.

  Thinking like this, Xu Ning put this matter behind in a good mood and ran out to play with other cats.

  This is a change of species. No matter how thin the skin is, it is still covered by thick fur. If this were still a human being, Xu Ning might not be able to suffocate himself under the quilt and refuse to get out.

  It was getting late, and Xu Ning was getting ready to go to bed when he was tired from playing. When he returned to the nest, he unexpectedly found that the big black cat was already lying down in the nest. Judging from its even breathing, it must have been asleep for a while.

  Afraid of waking up the big black cat, Xu Ning carefully got into the bed and gently tucked herself next to the black cat to sleep.

  After turning into a cat, Xu Ning couldn't sleep well in the first few days because he was afraid of danger from the outside world. Later, when Feng Nian took him in and confessed his love to her, Xu Ning could appear to be sleeping to death for a while.

  The big white cat slept peacefully for a few minutes, and soon its four claws spread out. Either it was kicking here or there, or it was hugging the big black cat next to it and not letting go, or even pointing its claws in the air. He snored loudly while sleeping.

  Xu Ning, who was sleeping so soundly, didn't realize that not long after it lay down, the big black cat next to it had opened its eyes, and its green eyes were full of desires that Xu Ning had never seen before. .

  Feng Nian stood up straight under the quilt, squinted his eyes and looked at the weight of the kitten, and realized something deeply.

  The kittens it raises are not fat enough. They need to be fatter before they can eat them.

  This is not a big deal. It only takes a day or two for the cat to gain weight. Feng Nian is not in a hurry for a real union. After all, it still has to take some time to prepare the things it needs.

  After the black cat looked at the white cat's body, he put his nose to the kitten's lower body and smelled it to make sure that there was no special smell, and sighed with some regret.

  It squatted down, raised its hind legs to support the clothes above its head, lowered its head and licked the small lipstick with its tongue. After licking its eyes twice, it couldn't help but look at the white cat.

  After just a few licks, Feng Nian realized that his current position was really inappropriate. He simply moved his body to a position where he could see the white cat's face while licking. His green eyes were locked tightly on the white cat's. Face, the action of licking that part did not stop at all.

  After maintaining a sense of presence for about ten minutes, the little lipstick finally couldn't bear the urging of its owner, handed over its own nutrient solution, and quietly retracted its head.

  Feng Nian combed his dirty fur, went out to find water and drank a few mouthfuls to rinse his mouth. When he returned to the nest, he was a clean and good cat that had not done anything.

  Xu Ning had no idea what had just happened. He vaguely felt a cat licking his mouth, and then he opened a crack, and then clean water came out of the other person's mouth and flowed into its throat. .

  He didn't drink water before going to bed. Feng Nian's act of feeding water immediately aroused Xu Ning's thirst. The white cat's pink and tender tongue protruded from the mouth, connected with the big cat's tongue, and penetrated. Inside the black cat's mouth, he is trying to harvest all the sweet rain in the black cat's mouth.

  There was a slight smile in Feng Nian's eyes. While lying down next to Xu Ning, his tongue connected with Xu Ning's and gave him a light kiss.

  After a dreamless sleep, Xu Ning felt that her tongue was extremely numb when she woke up.

  It stretched out in the nest. When it came out of the bed, it didn't see the big black cat and tilted its head in confusion.

  "Fat, have you seen Feng Nian?"

  The white cat suddenly poked its head out, scaring the big fat orange and running out of Lao Gao.

  "Ning Ning, you suddenly came out and scared me to death."

  Xu Ning looked at the big fat orange with a sad face and understood.

  The white cat tilted its head and said in confusion: "Fat, why are you so afraid?"

  The cat has a wide viewing angle, and Big Fat Orange can completely see it from the angle Xu Ning came out to talk to.

  Big Fat Orange paused with a sad expression. He remembered Feng Nian's previous instructions and hurriedly said, "It's nothing. I'm thinking about what to eat later."

  Food has always been the most important thing in his life. Big Fat Orange would often be in a daze because he was worried about what to eat at night. This answer was not beyond Xu Ning's expectation.

  Xu Ning did not dwell too much on this issue and revealed his original purpose of finding Big Fat Orange, "Fat, have you seen Feng Nian?"

  Of course he saw it. Big Fat Orange looked at the cave Feng Nian left.

  When Xu Ning asked, Big Fat Orange didn't hide anything and said directly: "Nian said I would catch fresh prey for you to eat. I have been out for a while. Ning Ning, if you are not in a hurry, please wait."

  Xu Ning's flesh pad stepped on the soft mattress a few times, and she wondered: "Why did it suddenly run out to grab something fresh?"

 The two of them have a lot of food. Not to mention the part inside the space, even if they are placed outside, there is still enough food for ten days.

  Big Fat Orange knew about this kind of thing and would not say anything about it. He waved his cat head to indicate that he didn't know, and left Xu Ning's side with brisk steps.

  Feng Nian's hunting speed was very fast, and he left the cave early. Xu Ning didn't have to wait long before the black cat came back with the fat bamboo rat.

  The bamboo rat that Feng Nian held in his mouth was not only big, but fat. At first glance, it looked like it had a lot of fat. Xu Ning just took one look and thought of the smell of bamboo rats in his mind, and his saliva immediately started to secrete.

  Feng Young easily noticed the kitten's behavior of swallowing saliva, and with a smile in his eyes, he placed the bamboo rat in front of Xu Ning.

  "Where do you want to eat?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

409K 12.5K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
138K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
272K 31.3K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...