Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 1

5.7K 44 0
By ihatemetabolism

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 1 Daily Life

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 1 Daily Life (1/2)

Book Home Page   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

In April in City C, the light rain has been falling for a week. Not only has it not stopped, but there are more and more cumulus clouds. The sky is so dark that it feels like a heavy rainstorm will fall at any time.

Lanting Villa Group is located to the west of City C, more than an hour's drive from the city.

Lanting is built on the mountainside. The location is high, the green environment is good, and the price per square meter is also very beautiful. Most of the people who can live in Lanting are either rich or noble.

On the spacious and straight road, one or two cars can be seen going back and forth up and down the mountain from time to time.

In the southwest corner of Lanting, there is a two-story villa. The whole building is made of milky white wall tiles, and a beautiful fence surrounds the villa. The large carved double iron gates matching the fence look grand and stylish.

The middle of the yard is paved with non-slip blue marble with cracked ice patterns painted on it, which is very beautiful and noble.

The owner of the villa planted winter jasmine, roses, and camellias on both sides of the road. As soon as we entered the yard, the whole yard was filled with fragrance. The red, pink, white and yellow ones were really beautiful.

On the left side of the villa is a large garage, which contains a luxury RV, a Hummer, a red Mini Beetle, and a small white Polo.

The red-brown double doors have peonies painted and carved on the top and bottom of the vertical handles. The door opens into a large entrance hall, where a leather shoe cabinet is placed on a short-pile cartoon carpet. There is a row of keys and some small items hanging on the wall.

Directly facing the living room is the living room. The floor is covered with a thick black and white carpet. It is soft and warm when you step on it without hurting your feet.

On the right side is the dining room and open kitchen. In the innermost part of the corridor are two guest rooms that have been opened up and converted into a large bedroom. This is the female pig's trotters in this article, a warm room.

There is a secret door under the spiral staircase on the second floor, which leads to the basement.

The second floor is the bedroom of Wen Guoqiang and his wife, with a living room in the middle, and next to the living room is the study room where Wen Guoqiang works.

early morning.

There is a busy figure in the kitchen on the first floor. A woman wearing silk pajamas and an apron is making breakfast.

Wen's mother's real name is Zhang Juan, and she is about fifty years old. Ordinary family background.

With a delicate appearance, she was introduced by a matchmaker when she was twenty years old, and met her father Wen, who was still in the struggle stage of life. The two also fell in love with each other, and after getting along for a while, they got married.

In the 1970s, free love was not very popular and there were relatively few, and most of them were matchmakers.

It was exactly 7:30 in the morning, and Father Wen was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper. Yes, a newspaper. Father Wen had the habit of reading newspapers, and he had continued to subscribe to them over the years.

Father Wen's real name is Wen Guoqiang. He is about fifty years old, and his appearance can be regarded as charming. The 18-meter-tall man is a well-known sanitary ware entrepreneur in City C with assets of over 100 million.

Father Wen is an orphan. He grew up in an orphanage and never even went to high school. He relied on his ability to endure hardships, his perseverance and his clever mind to achieve what he has achieved today after struggling for more than thirty years.

After the marriage, Wen's mother took care of the house, and her father took care of the outside. Life gradually got better.

Neither of them is in a hurry to have children. I want to work hard first and give my children a good and stable living environment in the future. So when Wen's mother was twenty-eight, she became pregnant with the Wen family's little princess, Wen Nuan.

Book Home Page   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 1 Daily Life

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 1 Daily Life (2/2)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

In the 1970s, people generally got married and had children at the age of 21 or 2, and some even earlier. Wen's mother didn't get pregnant until she was twenty-eight, which was indeed quite late.

Wen Guoqiang is courageous, dares to fight, and is diligent. Slowly, life began to improve.

After life improved, he had money and no longer had to worry about running around in life. Wen Guoqiang doted on his wife, and Zhang Juan took good care of her, so she looked much younger than her actual age, and her charm was still there.

Mother Wen made breakfast and called: "Old Wen, it's time to eat."

Father Wen put down the newspaper in his hand, stood up and went to sit down in the restaurant. Drinking the freshly squeezed soy milk in the cup, he said to his wife:

"My daughter has also graduated. Let her go to the company with me for an internship on a day. In the future, the company will also be in her hands. If she gets started early, she won't be in a hurry."

Wen's mother sat opposite Wen's father and said slowly while eating breakfast: "Nuan Nuan has just graduated. Let her play at home for a while and relax. It will take a while. You are no longer in your seventies, so you should take care of the company first. Bar."

Father Wen was noncommittal and didn't say anything else. After breakfast, we went to the company. After Mother Wen finished breakfast and tidied up the kitchen, she went to the innermost bedroom.

In the dim bedroom, a rough outline could be seen clearly. The bedroom is about 100 square meters, and the floor is covered with the same carpet as the living room.

To the right of the door is a full-length mirror and a row of wall-mounted wardrobes six meters long. There were no curtains on the windows, just a slightly thicker gauze curtain.

Next to the window is a dressing table. There is a gap in the middle, and there is a two-meter large bed next to it. Lying on the pillow on the outside of the bed was a German shepherd, measuring one and a half meters in length. Next to the German shepherd was a small, curled up dog.

Her long chestnut hair was scattered randomly on the pillow, her fair and delicate face was flawless, and her curly eyelashes were thick and long. Under the straight nose, there is a pouty pink mouth, and his slender arms are resting on the German Shepherd's body, sleeping soundly.

Mother Wen saw that her daughter had no intention of waking up and did not call her. De Mu looked up at Mother Wen after she came in. Mother Wen asked softly:

"Kio, do you want to eat?" Seeing Kio lying back again, Mother Wen knew that this meant not eating.

Well, she was used to it, so asking was in vain.

Under normal circumstances, Kio is in sync with his daughter's life. When does Nuannuan get up, when does it get up. It doesn't get boring even if you lie down and don't sleep. What do you think it would be like if it went out on its own? Isn't it better than waiting for the warmth in bed to wake up?

After closing the door, Mother Wen started cleaning from the first floor.

The Wen family is rich, but not to the point of being very arrogant. They just have small assets.

Both Wen's father and Wen's mother had lived through hard times, so the family would not be extravagant or wasteful, nor would they hire servants, which would make them feel uncomfortable.

You don’t need to be too careful when cleaning your home, because every other week, Wen’s mother will go find a cleaner who specializes in cleaning.

Start from the first floor, clean the sofa, coffee table, TV cabinet, and then go to the kitchen to tidy up. Finally, vacuum the carpet with a silent vacuum cleaner.

Every day her daughter would play with Kio on the carpet in the living room, and there would be dog hair everywhere, which had to be sucked out.

She and Lao Wen lived on the second floor, which was very clean. The two of them usually stay on the first floor except for sleeping or when Wen's father is working, so they don't need to clean too much.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
75.6K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...