The Neglected Devil Hunter Iz...

By HammerKun

You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya a... More

Chapter 1- Birth of a devil
Chapter 2- Quirkless
Chapter 3- POWER!!
Chapter 4- I'm in America!?
Chapter 5- Devil Hunter
Chapter 6- Time skip
Chapter 7- Order of the sword
Chapter 8- Hell gates
Chapter 9-Berial
Chapter 10-Teamwork
Chapter 11-Familiar?
Chapter 12-Connection
Chapter 13-Credo Vs Nero
Chapter 14-Izuku Vs Nero
Chapter 15-The Savior
Chapter 16-New Devils Arms.
Chapter 17-Yamato retrieved
Chapter 18-Sanctus
Chapter 19-No More Order
Chapter 20- Before the Nightmare
Chapter 21-And a Tree Grew
Chapter 22-1 Month Later
Chapter 23-Welcome to Redgrave city
Chapter 24-Goliath
Chapter 25-Qliphoth roots
Chapter 26-Lady
Chapter 27-Gilgamesh
Chapter 28-Proto Angelo
Chapter 29-Urizen
Chapter 30-Dante's awakening
Chapter 31-Trish
Chapter 32-A Swords Purpose
Chapter 33-The Jacket.
Chapter 34-Visons of V
Chapter 35-Epsilon
Chapter 36-Dante's Inferno
Chapter 37-The Alpha and the Omega
Chapter 38-Sons of Sparda
Chapter 39-Brothers Vs Brothers
Chapter 40-And The Tree Fell
Chapter 41-Lets make a deal.
Chapter 42-Japan
Chapter 43-Blue fire
Chapter 45-New employees
Chapter 46-Snake in my boot
Chapter 47-From the shadows
Chapter 48-A Demonic Suprise
Chapter 49- The Trial
Chapter 50-Training
Chapter 51-Meeting with the police
Chapter 52-Not my dream
Chapter 53-School Tour
Chapter 54-First Day of Teaching
Chapter 55-Beat down
Chapter 56-Final Month
Chapter 57-Bide your time
Chapter 58-Self control
Chapter 59-Payback
Chapter 60-Survive
Chapter 61-Suprise Guest?!
Chapter 62-Hero's Vs Villains
Chapter 63-league of Villains
Chapter 64-An Angel From Hell!?
Chapter 65-A Beating
Chapter 66-A Short Break

Chapter 44-Surgery

3.8K 87 20
By HammerKun

Touya arrived at the location indicated on the card Izuku had given him. It was a charming little coffee shop in Shinjuku. Following Izuku's instructions, he concealed his face and dressed casually.

He dialed the number on the card, and to his surprise, the door to the coffee shop swung open. Tables and chairs moved, creating a clear path for Touya to follow, which left him puzzled as he stepped inside.

Words appeared on the wall, directing him to follow the wall art. Touya followed these instructions, leading him to the lounge area where he found a door. More words appeared on the wall, instructing him to open it. Touya complied and was startled to find a red portal beyond the door.

He was gently pushed through it by an unknown force, and on the other side of the portal, he found himself in a clinic. Izuku was sitting in a chair in surgical scrubs.

"Good, you're here," Izuku said, standing up, which left Touya feeling bewildered.

"How? What... where the hell am I?" Touya asked, his confusion evident. Izuku proceeded to explain.

"You're in my office, more specifically, my surgery room," Izuku clarified, pointing to the bed.

"Please, have a seat and wait while I prepare the IV tubes and fluids," he instructed. Touya, still uncertain about the situation, followed Izuku's directions and took a seat, awaiting Izuku's return.

"So, you've done this before?" Touya inquired, noticing Izuku's medical certificate displayed on the wall.

"Yeah, I spent some time as a resident at a hospital in LA during med school," Izuku replied. He returned to the room wearing a mask and gloves, carrying the IV equipment and various needles.

Izuku then hoisted the IV bag onto the pole and connected the tube to a syringe. He held Touya's hand up.

"Hope you're a fan of needles," Izuku quipped as the glowing green fluid started to flow into Touya's body.

"Should it be glowing?" Touya asked, a bit unsure about the green luminescent liquid.

"Don't worry about that; it's my special mix," Izuku reassured him. Touya lay back on the bed and soon began to feel numb all over his body.

After a few minutes, Izuku poked Touya's face to check if he could feel anything, but the hero shook his head.

"Good, now we can begin," Izuku announced. He started to emit a red glow, which surprised Touya.

Suddenly, a red box materialized in front of him and opened up to reveal an array of surgical instruments, including scalpels of various sizes, tweezers, stitching needles, buzzsaws, and more.

"I change my mind! I don't want to go through with this!" Touya exclaimed, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. However, Izuku wore a devilish smirk.

"It's too late to back out now, Touya," Izuku said as he picked up a scalpel. Touya, even if he wanted to, couldn't scream, as the medicine rendered him powerless.

1 Hour later-
After an hour of surgery, Izuku had successfully removed the epidermis, exposing the hypodermis for the skin graft.

"Sheesh, how bad did you burn yourself? The dermis is burnt, and the hypodermis is barely alive. Im Surprised it can still transfer blood to the rest of the body," Izuku remarked as Touya looked puzzled.

"Why am I still awake? Shouldn't I be asleep?" Touya inquired, and Izuku shook his head.

"That's my special mix working. You won't feel anything, but you'll be awake to see the whole procedure," Izuku explained. He bent down to retrieve a bottle of glowing gold fluid.

Injecting it into the bottom layer of Touya's skin, Izuku then soaked a cotton ball with the golden solution and began to apply it to the rest of his body. Within a few minutes, the purple and dead bottom layer of Touya's skin miraculously started to regain vitality, turning red. Touya's eyes widened in astonishment.

"It's alive?" he asked, and Izuku nodded.

"Golden orb Special mix." Izuku replied.

"Fenrir get me the package." Izuku asked as the demon came out of izuku as returned with a bag containing glowing green fluid, which caught Touya's attention as it contained folds of skin.

"What is that, skin?" Touya asked as Izuku nodded.

"Yes, I asked a few scientist friends in America to grow and send me some flame-resistant skin. Newest breakthrough in stem cell growth technology." Izuku explained. He gestured to Fenrir, who was holding it, and then opened the bag.

"How is that possible? You can grow flame-resistant skin?" Touya asked, clearly amazed.

"It's still in the early stages of development, but it's a significant advancement in biomedical science. Keep in mind, this is a prototype and you're a guinea pig," Izuku explained as he took out his stitching needle and scissors.

"How did you even get this? This seems like a top-secret project," Touya inquired.

"It is, but when you know as many people as I do, you can get things for free. Plus, they owed me a favor or two." Izuku replied with a smile as he started to carefully stitch the flame-resistant skin onto Touya.

"You still have to explain what you were doing in Redgrave City," Touya insisted. Izuku sighed, nodding in agreement.

As he carefully grafted the flame-resistant skin, he began to recount the events in Redgrave. He described how he had gone blind, what the Qliphoth tree was, all the demons he had fought, and the numerous challenges he had faced.

However, he omitted the detail about being the grandson of Sparda. Touya was astonished by the revelation that Toshinori wasn't Izuku's biological father, but it did seem to make sense.

"What about your quirk?" Touya inquired, genuinely curious.

Izuku chuckled slightly. "I don't have one. Everything you see here is pure unadulterated badass," he said with a smirk.

"Is that even possible?" Touya asked, still trying to wrap his head around it.

"I'm right here, aren't I?" Izuku replied confidently. He then added, "It's just my heritage. I'm part demon, after all."

"Part demon? Toshinori is human as far as I know." Touya said as izuku nodded.

"Yeah he is, but he ain't my real dad." Izuku confirmed. "I have an older brother and an uncle too and yes, we're related by blood."

"So, you and your brother took down the tree?" Touya asked, seeking further clarification.

"Technically, yes. If we weren't there, he probably wouldn't have done shit." Izuku explained, referring to Vergil. Touya was confused.

"Who is you're dad anyway?" Touya inquired, curious about this mysterious figure.

Izuku shook his head. "Doesn't matter. You wouldn't know him," he replied, finishing the last stitches on Touya's new skin.

Izuku let out a sigh of relief as he removed his surgical gloves and mask as he  wiped the sweat from his brow.

"It's done. After three hours, it's finally finished." Izuku said, looking at the work he had completed. Touya, on the other hand, was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Oh yeah, you'll go unconscious in a few seconds because of the strain your body's going through. You'll be fine once you wake up, though," Izuku explained, waving to Touya as the hero succumbed to unconsciousness.

"Please dispose of these." Izuku asked fenrir who nodded as he burnt the dead skin along with the used needles and gloves into ashes.

Few Hours later-
A few hours had passed since the surgery, and Touya woke up feeling a bit dizzy and drained, which was expected after such a procedure. He sat up on his bed, and Izuku, who had just finished documenting the surgery, turned his head to see Touya awake.

"Just in time. How do you feel?" Izuku asked.

"Dizzy and brand new at the same time," Touya replied. He was surprised to find that the burns were all gone, leaving only the stitches.

"They're gone!" He said shocked as izuku nodded.

"Wanna see?" Izuku asked grabbing a mirror as touya saw that all the burns were gone and all that was left were stiches.

"Pretty much. That'll be 2 million dollars, by the way," Izuku said, startling Touya and almost giving him a heart attack before bursting into laughter.

"Oh man, I got you good. Not but seriously." Izuku chuckled as Touya sighed, mildly annoyed.

"Never change, Izuku, never change," Touya said with a shake of his head.

But their conversation was interrupted by voices from outside

"Kiryu-CHAN!" A voice yelled.

"Let go of me!" a voice protested.

"No fighting in the bar!" A metallic voice yelled at them.

"I thought these walls were supposed to be soundproof." Izuku said, sounding somewhat annoyed. Touya was about to ask about the commotion when Izuku changed the subject.

"Anyway, let's get you home. Your wife must be worried sick. You did tell her you were coming here, right?" Izuku asked as he fetched a wheelchair, and Touya nodded.

"I told her I was going to the doctor," Touya confirmed, as izuku nodded.

Izuku grabbed his sword and slashed it in a cross motion, creating a portal that shocked Touya. With the sword now sheathed on his hip, Izuku placed Touya in the wheelchair and picked up a bag filled with medicine. He then went through the portal, and they ended up in front of Touya's house, which was now nighttime.

"At this point, I'm too tired to question it," Touya mumbled, and Izuku chuckled as he pushed the wheelchair up to Touya's house and knocked on the door.

Ryuku opened the door and was surprised to see Touya in a wheelchair with a man who had white hair, red eyes, and a sword standing beside him. She was understandably cautious and confused.

"Hi, honey," Touya greeted, waving weakly. Ryuku noticed that all the burns on Touya's body were gone.

"The burns, are they...?" she began to ask, shocked. She reached for Touya and gave him a loving hug.

"Yeah, all gone," Izuku confirmed, and then asked if he could come in. Ryuku nodded, still perplexed by the situation.

"How did you manage to repair his skin? Recovery girl couldn't even do it." Ryuku inquired as she gently poked at Touya's new face.

"That's a secret. Anyways, his new skin is fire-resistant, so he can use his quirk better. But don't overexert yourself. Also, keep him off hero work for next week until his body gets used to his skin. Give him any painkillers if he feels burning and rub this ointment on him every night if you want him to recover faster." Izuku explained, handing her the bag of supplies as He then yawned.

"Thank you," Ryuku said, bowing. Izuku smiled.

"No problem. Two million dollars, Touya. I'll come back for it one day," Izuku said, and Touya sighed in annoyance, leaving Ryuku bewildered.

"You are Izuku, correct?" Ryuku asked, seeking confirmation, and Izuku nodded.

"Yeah, a long-time friend of Touya, who is also dead," Izuku explained.

"By the way, please don't attempt to dig up information about me, you won't succeed," Izuku cautioned. Ryuku offered an apology, leaving Touya puzzled.

"What is he talking about?" Touya inquired, turning to his wife for an explanation.

"After you told me about him, I asked Nighteye to find some information on izuku." Ryuku clarified.

"And then every system in the Nighteye agency got infected with malware. His foresight couldn't even predict that." Izuku added. Touya nodded a bit shocked at how izuku avoided nighteyes foresight.

"It's only natural you would want to protect your husband. Though do keep my existence a secret," Izuku requested, to which Ryuku agreed.

"After what you did for Touya, I can't refuse," she acknowledged.

Touya questioned why Izuku wished to remain anonymous, to which Izuku replied, "Why do you? It's for safety, not just for me but for others. I'll reveal my identity when I choose to not when someone else decides to."

"Anyways I'll comeback to remove the stitches next week." Izuku said as he went for the door.

"Thank you izuku." Touya said as izuku waved to him as he left.

"Now, let's get to work, shall we?" Izuku said as he grew wings on his back as he went to slay more devils and keep the city safer.

End of chapter

Nothing to add till the next chapter. Should izuku train his new employees though?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
794K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
5.7K 184 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
644K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...