ForeverLand: Season 1

By Odellaa

"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE AND UNLOVED, PETER PAN" she spat with hate. "Soon I will grow up & I won't have to... More

Fate Of Infinity
Corrupted By My Demise
The Devil's Puppet
Soldier Without A Home
Escaping The Past
Pained By The Land
Alive in Stories
Denied Truths
Men of The Land
Humans of The Land
Saved By My Murderer
The Lost, Lost Boy
Fatal In Regret
Going To Eternity
My Perfect Criminal
Dears Of My Fascination
Caution Of The Depth
Broken Hearts And Broken Bones
Lonely In The Jungle
House Of Tomorrow
It's A Wonderful World
With Every Move
Fancy A Cup Of Tea Or The Truth?
Denying Facts
Return Of Home
Footsteps In The Forest
Revealing And Releasing
Changing The North
Accidents Of Eternity
Fade Into The Demons
Double Life
Lost And Found
Halloween Special: Part 1
Halloween Special: Part 2
Helpless In History
Mistake Of Dawn
Episode 40: Dripping Lives
Episode 41: Aching For Saving
Episode 42: Phase One
Episode 43: Pleasant Turn
Christmas Special: Part 1
Christmas Special: Part 2
Episode 44: Secret Behind Holiday's Past
Episode 45: Whispers Of Desire
Episode 46: Sharp Turn
Episode 47: Slice and Dice
Episode 48: Till Next Time
Episode 49: Stranger Danger
Episode 50: Lost Behind Me
Episode 51: Old In My Dreams
Episode 52: Humans of The Forest
Episode 53: Accidents Of Power
Episode 54: Companion Of Misery
Episode 55: Accidents With Debt
Episode 56: Crave The Cave
Episode 57: Hurting The Past
Episode 58 : Destruction Of Desire
Episode 59: Aching For The Night
Episode 60: Insanity In The South
Episode 61: Boys Of Reality
Foreverland Special: Peter Before Pan
Foreverland Special: Clara Who?
Episode 62: Binding To Nightmares
Episode 63: Rescue From The Demons
Episode 64: Thieves In My Head
Episode 65: Blinded By The Darkness
Episode 67: Rotten in The Lagoon
Episode 68: Rebirth of Nature
Episode 69: Burned to The Ground
Amazed By My Home
Dance of Temptations
Determination of Yearning
Accepting The Shadows

Episode 66: My Salvation

155 11 21
By Odellaa

{The creative adult is the child who survived}

-----------

Chapter song:

Gabrielle Aplin - Salvation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWttGChn5ZE)

----------

Previously on Foreverland:

-"Revenge is sweet"

-Clara was nowhere to be found

-She could not hear the pipe

-"Soon I will grow up and I won't even flinch at your name"

-"You do not control me"

-"You're nothing but a lost boy"

-" I am a pirate"

-"Clara, put the gun down"

- She pulled the trigger, causing the pirate to drop dead to the ground with a bullet in his head.

- I don't believe in fairies

-I snapped my fingers and flashed out. I knew exactly who to ask for help.

-------

Pan 's POV:

"BLUE FAIRY"

"BLUE FAIRY"

The minute I left Felix, I teleported to the middle of the woods and began calling the Blue fairy. If there is anyone who knows what happened to Clara, it's her. I know for a fact that she was sent to protect Clara, so she must definitely know what's up. The only problem is even though for the past half hour I have been calling for the fairy, she hasn't shown up.

"BLUE FAIRY"

"BLUE FAIRY"

I understand that she isn't too fond of me which is completely okay because I am not fond of her either BUT I am calling her because Clara could be in danger, and I won't stop till I fix my broken angel, even if it meant forcing Blue to cooperate with me.

"BLUE FAIRY"

"BLUE FAIRY"

"GOD DAMMIT BLUE FAIRYYYY!"

"I heard you the first time"

I turned around immediately to find the Blue fairy standing there in human size.

"Then why didn't you answer me?" I asked annoyed.

"Because I have no intention in talking to you, Peter Pan " she stated.

"Ya well neither do I" I spat.

"Good, then I have no business here" she said as she raised her wand in the air, ready to teleport out.

"No wait!" I said quickly, "don't go"

"Give me one good reason why I should stay here with you?" She spat with her wand still raised.

"Clara" I sighed. And I knew that name would change the Blue fairy's intentions. She released a sigh of frustration as she lowered her wand.

"Proceed" the Blue fairy said.

"She's in danger" I immediately said, feeling my heartbeats race.

"She has been in danger from the minute she stepped foot on this land" the Blue fairy spat.

"Not from me" I immediately interrupted, utterly upset. "Something is wrong with her, and I think it has to do with magic" I said fearing the worse.

"What am I supposed to do?" The Blue fairy said with complete attitude.

"What are you supposed to do?" I repeated with complete annoyance, "what are you supposed to do? HECK help her, save her, bring my Clara back, please" I said breathing heavily.

With wide eyes, the Blue fairy approached me two steps. She seemed speechless. "What did you say?" She said with utter shock. "You just...begged" she said examining me.

It was in that moment I remembered I never begged anyone...anyone but Clara.

"You seem too vulnerable, you're hurt...you're worried" she said still examining me. "Clara is hurt, and you need to save her" she stated what I have been trying to tell her. I began nodding to show her that's my intention. "But I am afraid I won't be able to help you" she said as she turned around and began walking away. I couldn't believe what I heard.

"What? Why not?"

"It is not my destiny" she said as she turned around to look at me.

"Your destiny is to keep her safe" I stated.

"Not always" she said back.

"Can't you see? Clara is not okay. In fact she's as far away from okay"

"I know, Pan "

"Then help me-"

"I am not the one who started this therefore I cannot end it"

"No it was me, I started it so help me end it"

"Why should I?"

"Don't do it for me, do it for Clara"

"She's in too deep, I am afraid it might be too late"

In too deep? Hold up.

"What? You mean you know what happened to her?"

"Oh wow Pan " Blue said shocked, "how easy it is to disappear when no one is looking at you"

"What-"

"You weren't focusing. She was so lost in this world that she eventually lost herself, because of you"

"I-I-"

"You want to know what happened?"

"Yes"

"The Kronins found her"

Kronins

Kronins

No...no...NO

"The Kronins?"

"They offered to help her, to make her stop paining. She was too broken. The girl who saves everyone had no one to save her so she didn't know what to do...so she accepted"

"No-"

"They stopped her feelings. She can't feel anything anymore; whether it was pain or happiness. She's caught between who she is and who she wants to be, soon enough she will lose all her feelings, everything that makes her human. She was surrounded by darkness and the darkness soon became a part of her"

"N-no. You can't be serious. You must be messing with me"

"Does it look like I am messing with you?"

No. It doesn't. Not at all. I know for a fact that the Blue fairy does not joke.

"Instead of denying it, how about you help her?" She said.

"How?" I said with little hope.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that. She was the light and love to your darkness and hate, now it's your turn to brighten her world"

"But I am Peter Pan , I am darkness itself"

"Open your eyes Pan, the light in you is more than the darkness you once were. Use it to help her, before she becomes what we all fear"

What we all fear?

"What are you saying?"

"The devil is real Peter Pan , and he's not a little red man with horns. He can be beautiful because he's a fallen angel and he used to be god's favorite" (tumblr quote)

Where once was light, now darkness falls. We're once was love, love is no more.

"Devil? Are you calling Clara a devil?" I said immediately possessive.

"I am calling what's inside her, what's becoming her"

"But that's impossible, she's Clara"

"You broke her" the Blue fairy immediately snapped, "You taught her that everything she has done, time and time again that nothing she does, is good" she continued.

"I know I know and I regret it-"

"People always change after being hurt"

"But...but she looks normal" I stated hoping this is all made up.

"The devil may smile with an angel's face"

"She's not the devil, stop calling her that"

"There are two types of dangerous Pan ; the chaotic and the silent. You are the chaotic Pan , and she is the silent. And she isn't a danger to you, she's a danger to herself"

The weight of her destiny crushing her

This was never supposed to happen. She was the last person I thought who would turn like this.

"She's not supposed to be this person, I-I don't want her to be" I stuttered.

"She knew it was destroying her but she still went on with it. You gave her grief, Pan " Blue stated.

"I know, this is all my fault" I said as I rubbed my temples.

How foolish I was, how foolish I am. I finally found the treasure that meant the most to me and now I am losing her.

"Just because someone lost their way, that doesn't mean they are lost forever"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What they did to her, what she is now, cannot be undone"

"There has to be a way" I quickly argued.

"There's a prize to pay" Blue fairy stated.

"What?"

"You need to pay for what you have done. She is a gift Pan , a gift that comes with a price"

"Then I am willing to pay it whatever it is. My powers mean nothing if I cannot save her"

"but with whom should you bargain? It's not easy to find who has what you want. What was taken has been ground into dust and blown away. Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust"

"The Kronins. She made a deal with them therefore they have her purity, right?"

"You'll have to ask them to find out"

"But how am I going to find them? Their hideout is nowhere to be sensed"

"Mermaid lagoon. You'll find the Kronins along with Clara's purity there"

"What makes you so sure?" I asked.

"Mermaid lagoon is the one place that has not been influenced by your dark magic Peter Pan . In order to keep Clara's purity in place, it must be in a pure environment"

"Alright. Appreciate it" I said to the Blue fairy.

"Hope for the best Pan , but expect the worst" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You broke her, she may not survive this. And that's on you. You should maybe prepare yourself for the worst"

"She will survive this, she's got to. I need my Clara back" I stated.

"She's not your Clara at the moment"

"No. It's...it's still her inside-"

"All monsters are human Pan . Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us and sometimes they become us...She's losing the battle, reminds you of anyone?"

Yes.

"Yes...me" I said as I looked down.

I looked up only to find the Blue fairy had gone. It doesn't matter, I have everything I need.

---------

Rhonda's POV:

The sun has just set. I think this is a wonderful time for a meet up with Peter Pan . Oh how I have always loved the evenings. I heard this is the time where angels fall and the Devils rise, causing the both to tangle in a war. This is a theory I heard of long ago. I myself believe it. To be fair the evening is when my naughty thoughts mostly come.

"Are you sure he is coming?" My brother who was sitting on a rock asked.

"I assure you he will" I guaranteed as I moved a little to comfy myself on the hard rock beneath me.

"We have been waiting for hours. He hasn't shown up yet" my brother said as he stood up, irritated.

"Oh brother, you have always been known for being impatient. Worry not. He will come"

"Oh ya? And what makes you so sure?" My brother asked.

"Casting a spell to give me the Blue fairy's features and pretending to be her was the perfect way to grab Pan 's attention. He fell right into my hands like a lost puppy. I knew he wouldn't refuse to save the only thing he cares about in this universe." I sneered.

In that moment, a loud bang echoed through the lagoon. My brother just flew out of his place, ending up hitting the tree. He fell to the ground groaning in severe pain. I myself am still sitting on the so uncomfortable rock, a smirk plastered on my face.

"It's time you have shown up" I said as I stood up. I turned around to find a heavy breathing Pan , anger shown on his face. "I have beginning to think that you weren't going to show up" I teased.

"Give me it" he sneered. I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Oh Pan  Pan  Pan " I said as I walked around the lagoon, "this is not the appropriate way to ask for things. What happened to politeness? Haven't your parents ever taught you not to-oh sorry, my bad. Forgot you didn't have parents" I smirked, "in order for you to bargain with me, you should not throw my brother around" I continued.

"I have no time to play your little silly games" Pan  sneered as he fisted his hands and approached me, "where is it?"

----

Pan 's POV:

I had full determination to leave tonight with Clara's purity in my hands. I was not going to let this go.

"It's here" Rhonda assured.

"Where?" I demanded. Rhonda snapped her fingers causing the water behind her to glow a bright Blue light. I knew that Clara's purity was at the bottom of the lagoon.

"And what would you like in return?" I simply asked, skipping the whole none sense. it could not have been that easy.

"This is where the fun begins" Rhonda smirked.

"I doubt it will be any fun" I argued.

"I never said it would be fun to you" Rhonda stated.

"What do you want? spit it out?" I said with utter anger.

"I will give you Clara's purity back. she would be back to normal, even better actually. all her dark thoughts would go away. she would be...pure"

That sounds great. I want. I need that.

"But?" I said, knowing Rhonda wouldn't make it this easy on me.

"You have to give me something in return" she smirked.

"Oh ya, and what's that?" I asked. Rhonda's smirk expanded.

"Listen carefully"

.

.

.

-------

I knocked on Clara's door, hoping she would answer it but unfortunately she did not. I stood outside her room, with a glowing jar that contained her purity. I had it. It is in my hands.

I figured Clara wasn't willing to open the door for me so I just flashed in, only to find her asleep peacefully on her bed. I approached her quietly in order to not wake her up. As I stood right next to the bed she was on, I examined her. Her eyes were not at rest. Her eyelids kept on moving, her mouth kept on quivering, and sweat was dripping down her forehead and on her neck.

I opened the jar that was in my hands as quietly as possible. The glowing purity flew out of it into mid-air, just floating there in place. It was a shinning shimmering blue, a glow that brightened up the entire dark room. Soon enough it began floating closer and closer to Clara, till it entered her body through her mouth.

Clara released a quick gasp even though she was still asleep. Her body glowed like a light saber but soon enough went back to normal. Her eyelids no longer moved and her mouth stopped quivering. She was finally at ease.

My Clara is back. she is back.

I turned around and walked away, eventually leaving the room. I stood still outside the door, thinking. Rhonda's deal was beyond insane. I would have never accepted it if anyone else was in Clara's place, but they are not. It is my Clara who is in danger and I would not stop at anything to save her life, even if it meant losing myself in the process.

It was then I left Clara's tree house and entered the meeting tent, waiting for the lost boys to gather up. It is time for my goodbye.

-------To be continued-----

Next time:

[- I made a deal with the devil

- Forever

- It was my time

- Everything felt new to me

- STAY BACK

- Come little children, I'll take thee away

- I was bleeding

- AHHHHH

- You decline, she dies. You accept, you die

- Do not die on me NO]

--------------

Author's note: ummm haha this is awkward.. GUESS what, I AM ALIVE. I know I haven't updated in forever (two months) but it's just that I have been too busy with university. interior design is way too stressful. BUT I am on break so many more episodes to come.

what did you guys think of this episode? what do you think the deal between Rhonda and Pan  was? ooooo excitement.

See you next episode, love you NACHOS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.8K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
109K 4.5K 43
Wendy Darling has never met her parents. After running away from the orphanage, she has spent the last few years wandering the streets of London. But...