Fake Boyfriend | A JinKook St...

By Bangtan_0930

He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13 🔞
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🔞
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 🔞
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 🔞
Chapter 39 🔞
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 🔞
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🔞
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 🔞
Chapter 62

Chapter 21 🔞

2.1K 127 8
By Bangtan_0930

Jungkook's tongue was invading Jin's rim. The guy just loved eating him and he likes it, too.

Jungkook inserted a finger together with his tongue and that brought a different sensation on Jin's body. As if they haven't done this last night, Jin is still so tight and Jungkook wants to make sure that he is stretched enough before giving Jin his cock again.

He stopped licking his rim and inserted two more fingers inside.

"I want you to be stretched a lot that I can fit my whole fist inside." Jungkook said in a whisper while licking his ears.

"Hmm, Kook! I'm already stretched.."

"Not yet, Jin." He answered and suddenly inserted another finger inside.

"F-fu... fuck. Jungkook!"

"Yes, Jin? You hurt?"

"N-no...it's just too much!"

Jungkook slowed down a little bit to give Jin's hole time tl adjust to his fingers.

When he feels like Jin was relaxed again, he inserted his fingers up to his knuckles, while teasing Jin's prostate.

"That's i-it! Kook-ah... hmmmm Jungkook! Ahhhhhh please..."

"Are you enjoying my fingers?" Kook asked and Jin nodded enthusiastically.

Jungkook started fingering his rim faster and Jin dropped his head on the pillow, fisting it as well.

"Cock! I want cock..." he said.

"Patience, Jin. I will give you cock if you cum on my fingers." He said thrusting his fingers, making sure to hit Jin's prostate over and over. "That's it... take my fingers nicely, Jin." He said pushing more of his fingers inside. He really wants to start fisting Jin but he knows that the latter is too tight right now. He started to feel Jin's slick and he's got harder by the thought of making him leak a lot.

Jin arched his back more feeling intense pleasure on his lower body. He wanted to hold something more so he held the bed's headboard and raised his head a little bit.

Jungkook was having fun seeing Jin go crazy with just his fingers. He's excited to insert his hard cock on Jin but he won't do it unless he sees Jin cum on his fingers.

"Jung...kook.... i'm cumming. Please... cock..."

"No! I'll give you my cock if I'll see you cum with my fingers..."

"Can't! Kook!!!"

"You can, be a good boy, baby and cum." He said encouraging Jin.

And just like that, Jin just came suddenly, shouting Jungkook's name. Jungkook smirked seeing Jin explode on their sheet.

"That's a good boy! He said kissing Jin's nape. Now, I give you what you asked for." He said removing his fingers then suddenly Jin heard a wrapper being torned. He was surprised when Jungkook was suddenly inserting his condomed cock on him.

"N-no!!! Kook... oh my god yesss yess...cock." Jin is too cockdrunk now. He wants to stop because he's still sensitive but he also wants Jungkook's cock.

"What do you really want?" Jungkook asked while slowly inserting his cock.

"Co...cock..." Jin said drooling.

"Good, Jin. I will give you my cock now." He said the suddenly inserted his whole cock inside Jin. He touched Jin's stomach and he felt his own cock bulging below. He took one of Jin's hands holding the headboard and let him touch the bulge.

Jin's eyes widened and looked at his stomach. He is not seein the bulge but he can feel it. He's so drunk with the cock inside his hole that he can only scream and moan when Jungkook started moving.

"Fuck! Faster, Jungkook!"

Jungkook did go faster and started playing Jin's nipples with his thumb and index finger, while they were in that position.

Jungkook held Jin's head on the side and started kissing him sloppily. He is so addicted to Jin's whole body, especially his lips. Jin lolled out his tongue and Jungkook started swallowing it while still thrusting in and out of Jin in a slower and deeper motion.

Jin wanted to have a better view of Jin so he immediately pulled out and turned Jin on his back. Jin feeling so drunk on Jungkook's cock didn't mind being manhandled.

He looked at Jungkook with lustful eyes and Jungkook opened his legs again to look at his hole. He held his cock and sharply inserted it inside Jin's hole which earned a louder scream from Jin.

"Good thing the walls are sound proof, or else, everyone will be masturbating hearing you scream because you are really hot when you scream." Jungkook whispered to him. He kissed him again inserting his tongue inside Jin's mouth while he thrusted deeper and faster.

Jin was a moaning mess, while Jungkook kept on grunting and growling like a wolf who found its prey.

Jungkook stood up a little to look at Jin's hole that kept on swallowing his cock. He promised not to be hard on Jin but he can't help it.

Not one Jin presents himself to him like he needs to be devour anytime anywhere.

"Kook-ahhhh ahhhh hmmm please... i want to cum." He said touching his cock.

"Cum, baby... i want you all dry up." He answered Jin. His thrusts are now faster than ever, even deeper as he can't also control himself. Jin is getting tighter and he wants to explode, too.

Jin kept on moaning Jungkook's name like it's all he knows about and Jungkook can't deny that he's also liking it.

"More... i want your cum, Kook!"

"I will give it to you babe.. cum now okay?" He said and Jin nodded eagerly. After just few seconds, Jin came and Jungkook followed after a few thrusts.

He stopped moving for a while then removed his cock and threw the condom they have used.

"Would you still be able to stand under the shower?" Jungkook asked Jin while he's caressing his face.

Jin looked at him with a smile. "I think I still can." He said.

"Let's go and take a shower together. I'll change the sheets after." He told Jin guiding him towards the shower.

While in the shower, Jungkook started rubbing Jin's back with the foam, spreading the soap. Jin felt relax by feeling Jungkook's hands around him. He also did the same to Jungkook after but when he was cleaning Jungkook's lower body part he felt that he was hard again. He started fisting Jungkook which earned him a confused and aroused face.

"Seokjin baby, if you'll do that, you'll have to face the consequence." He said growling to his ears because he did not expect that from Jin.

"Then let it be." Jin said in a seductive tone slowly kneeling down facing Jungkook's cock.

"Fuck..." Jungkook said, holding on to the wall when Jin started licking his cock while the shower was falling down their bodies.

Jin looked more sinful withe wet hair and a cock inside his mouth, looking at Jungkook as if begging to be wrecked.

Jungkook looked at him and held his hair. He can't do this longer than earlier seeing Jin's face. He stopped him and started thrusting in his mouth. He would want to do more to Jin and he'll use their vacation to wreck him.

"You're so hot! Your lips are so sinful!" He said thrusting deeper at Jin's throat. He wanted to cum but not inside Jin's mouth. He turned off the shower and moved inside Jin again.

He was thrusting hard for a few more minutes when he heard Jin gagging and his tears slowly falling from his face. Jin's hands were on his thighs trying to balance himself while swallowing Jungkook's cock.

He kept on thrusting more until he feels like cumming.

He stopped thrusting and pulled out his cock spilling all his cum on Jin's face, with his tongue trying to catch what he can.

"Fuck! That's so hot!" Jungkook said looking at Jin's tongue with cum and his face, too.

Jungkook made Jin stand and started licking his face. Tasting his own cum on Jin's face. He turned on the shower and let the rest of the cum flow down.

Jungkook took one condom from the shower's cabinet and said "you're making me hard again just by standing in fron of the shower."

Jin looked down and saw that Jungkook was indeed hard again. He's not sure how come Jungkook can actually get hard with just a minute of rest.

Jungkook unwrapped the condom and put it on his cock. "Hold tight." He said when he turned Jin to face the wall putting his hands on the wall.

Jin screamed when Jungkook inserted his cock suddenly without ang preparation.

"Fuck! You're tight again! I should have prepped you!"

Jungkook said having a hard time pushing in his cock again. He's not yet fully hard but Jin's hole can't take his whole cock still.

"Be prepared for a long night, Jin." He said and captured Jin's lips when he looked on the side to check if he was serious about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 5.9K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
184K 8.2K 59
Everybody makes mistakes but not all can be easily forgiven. Betrayal hurts especially from those you yearn for. Love however, makes it frutier even...
25.2K 1.9K 30
Main ship : Jikook Side ship : Taekook and others ships too Jimin a beautiful man with only mother with him having a beautiful bakery suddenly a ma...
9.6K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘊𝘧ð˜Ķ 𝘊ð˜ī ð˜Ģð˜Ķð˜Ēð˜ĩ𝘊𝘧ð˜ķ𝘭. 𝘔𝘰ð˜īð˜ĩ ð˜ąð˜Ķð˜°ð˜ąð˜­ð˜Ķ ð˜ĩð˜Ē𝘎ð˜Ķ 𝘭𝘊𝘧ð˜Ķ 𝘧𝘰ð˜ģ ð˜Ļð˜ģð˜Ēð˜Ŋð˜ĩð˜Ķð˜Ĩ. 𝘐 ð˜Ĩ𝘰ð˜Ŋð˜ĩ ð˜Ģ𝘭ð˜Ēð˜Ūð˜Ķ ð˜Ēð˜Ŋ𝘚𝘰ð˜Ŋð˜Ķ 𝘧𝘰ð˜ģ ð˜Ĩ𝘰𝘊ð˜Ŋð˜Ļ...