Point of no Return Pleasing m...

By Calyp50

*If you haven't read my weakest point pleasing my master then this story will not make sense. I suggest readi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chaper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 24

162 1 0
By Calyp50

A/N

Wedding dress pic in above image

Olivia woke up the next morning and she felt sad, she missed Ryder beside her. She looked over to his side of the bed and sighed, but today was supposed to be happy she was getting married. She started to cry and she felt like she was being stupid, "pull yourself together" Olivia said to herself. She climbed out of bed and went downstairs, "my baby girl is getting married today!" Grace said pulling Olivia in for a hug. "Mom" Olivia said, "I just can't believe it, I wish your father was here to see you, and to walk you down the aisle. I wish he could have met Ryder I think he would have really liked him" Grace said, "I think so too, and dad will be with me mom, I have you to walk me down the aisle and I can't have you crying because then I will cry and I am supposed to be happy" Olivia said. "I am sorry I just can't help it" Grace said, Lily came into the room, "okay get it all out now Olivia because when your make up gets done no crying!" Lily said, "I am getting married!" Olivia squealed, as the hair and make up team arrived, "Okay Olivia this is it are you ready?" Lily said. "Yes!" Olivia said with excitement as she sat in a chair and was getting pampered. "Man Ryder went all out for us here, we have everything we need" Lily said, "yes well he does tend to get carried away" Olivia said. "He is going to be amazing to you love, and I am so happy you found him" Lily said, "I am too" Grace said, they toasted to Olivia and sipped Champagne. 

Olivia knew she needed to be careful it was going to be a long day and Lily already cracked open champagne bottles. It took a little over 4 hours to get their hair and make up done, "good thing we started early" Lily said, "You look beautiful darling" Grace said. Olivia had her hair half up and half down. It was curled perfectly in ringlets and the messy bun in the back had tiny flowers stuck to it. They drove to the botanical garden where they would finish getting ready in the tent that was provided. Olivia told Ryder she refused to wrinkle her dress in the limo, and he made sure that they had a private place to get dressed. "This place looks stunning" Lily said, "did they shut it down?" Grace asked. "Yes he paid for the garden to be closed for our wedding" Olivia said. "Man that must of cost him a fortune" Lily said, "he refuses to tell me how much all this cost, he told me it didn't matter because today was all about me" Olivia said, "and that is true, it is all about you. He truly is remarkable" Grace said. Grace and Lily helped Olivia into her dress and she was ready. "Can I come in? Its Jade" Jade said, "yes of course" Olivia said, "wow you look beautiful, I have a gift for you from Ryder" Jade said. "Oh, what is it?" Lily said, "Oh um well he said to open it in private" Jade said. "Of course he did" Olivia said as she rolled her eyes, she knew he could not see her right now. She went into the bathroom and opened the box, "oh master you truly are going to ruin me today" Olivia said as she looked at the butt plug and the tiny vibrator. Olivia knew what he wanted and there was even a note, "Kitten, I can't wait to see you in that stunning dress. I expect you to wear these without complaint, I promise to behave with the buttons. I love you and I can't wait to marry you" Master. Olivia rolled her eyes I mean how could she deny him, she knew she couldn't, she lifted her dress carefully and pushed the butt plug in. She sighed at the little vibrator as she was not exactly wearing and easy pair of underwear to put it in. She did however notice a small clamp and she laughed he really did think of everything. 

Olivia came out, "Jade tell him I said thank you" Olivia said and Jade left, "what did he give you?" Lily asked. "Never you mind" Olivia said, knowing very well she couldn't tell her, "Are you ready honey?" Grace asked, "yes I am more than ready" Olivia said, Jade made it back to where Drew was. "Did Olivia like her gift little one?" Drew asked, "yes master and she even rolled her eyes" Jade said. "Interesting Ryder is going to just love that, you sit here little one and don't talk to anyone" Drew said. Jade nodded and sat down in the chair the wedding would be starting soon. Drew went to check on Ryder, "you ready?" Drew asked him, "yes, did Jade deliver?" Ryder asked, "yes and I was told a few eye rolls accompanied it" Drew said, "perfect I expected that, but I promised I would be nice with the buttons I can't have her getting jumpy just yet" Ryder said.  "My advice would be to wait until after the ceremony" Drew said, Ryder laughed, "that is what she would expect though, I mean I am supposed to be in charge" Ryder said. "Yes but everyone will have eyes on her, and someone might get suspicious" Drew said. "Alright" Ryder said, "the girls are ready" Parker said, Ryder took a deep breath he was getting married and he couldn't wait to see her in that dress. Ryder walked down the aisle and waited for his girl, there were a lot of people there. He wasn't surprised him getting married in the public eye was a huge deal. He could see his security team running around and he prayed that nothing went wrong.

Ryder saw Lily and she walked down the aisle followed by Abigial and she looked adorable in her flower girl dress. She took her job very seriously, and then Ryder saw her, he was stunned. Olivia looked incredible and he couldn't take his eyes off her. Once Olivia made it to the end Evan said, "and who gives this woman to this man?" "I do" Grace said, and Ryder took her hand as Grace took her seat. "Well I can tell you one thing, when I first started working for Ryder him getting married was not something I would have ever predicted" everyone laughed. "Welcome guests to the wedding of Ryder Jackson and Olivia Slade, they have prepared their own vows, Ryder you go first" Evan said. "Thanks, Olivia, I knew from the minute I saw you sitting at that desk twirling your hair in your fingers and tapping that pen I needed to make you mine. The way your blonde hair shined in the sunlight, it was mesmerizing. Never in a million years would I have predicted that you would be the perfect person for me. You listen sometimes, and everything about you blows me away. Waking up next to you everyday is something I look forward too even if you roll your eyes every time the alarm goes off" Ryder said getting a few laughs, "you are beautiful inside and out, and I can't wait to show you what this world really is about. I hope our relationship just grows more and more and that nothing comes between us. I know I could love you everyday for the rest of my life because you surprise me everyday. I love you Olivia and marrying you will be my greatest honor" Ryder said. Olivia smiled she was crying, "Olivia your turn" Evan said, "Wow I mean I can't really top that, Ryder that day you walked into the office I lost all sense of the world. I mean you looked perfect in every way. I never thought that you would choose me, I didn't even really try that day and I never expected to fall in love. Everyday with you has been an adventure, and I can say one thing your little surprises blow my mind. I love everything about you, there is nothing I would ever change about us. I know at the end of the day you are the only thing I need to comfort me and hold me. I know that waking up in your arms even at 6 am is something I will do always. Please never stop loving me and surprising me with gifts, I will love you forever Ryder and I will accept whatever you throw at me. I know I might not always listen but I promise to try my best, even if I do roll my eyes from time to time. All I ask is for patience and kindness and I will try and control my eye rolls. I am honored to marry you Ryder Jackson and I will be proud to be your wife and I will honor you in every way I can" Olivia said. Ryder smiled too.

"If anyone has an objection to these two getting married then speak now or forever hold your peace" Evan said, no one said anything. "Alright then the rings please" Evan said, and Rose stood up and brought Jackson up, "Cutest ring bearer ever thank you Jackson" Evan said and he took the rings. "Ryder take this ring and place it on Olivia's finger and Olivia you do the same with this ring" Evan said. After the ring exchange, Evan said, "Ryder do you take Olivia to be your wife in sickness and in health until death do you part?" "I do" Ryder said, "Olivia do you take Ryder to be your husband in sickness and in health until death do you part?" Evan said, "I do" Olivia said. "Then it is my greatest honor to pronounce you man and wife, Ryder you may kiss your bride" Evan said. "With pleasure" Ryder said as he pulled Olivia towards him, everyone cheered. "Everyone Mr. and Mrs. Ryder Jackson" Evan said as Ryder pulled her down the aisle for pictures. "God you look incredible and I want to take you right here" Ryder said. "Well husband of mine you will have to wait we need to get pictures done" Olivia said. "Hmm in that case lets have a little fun shall we?" Ryder said as be pressed the button in his pocket. "SIR! we need to get good pictures and this is not fair" Olivia said. "Oh are you kidding that glow on your face right now will make for a perfect picture and you are stunning like this" Ryder said as he kissed her. The photographer was following them around, Ryder stopped the vibrators for a second. He did want some photos that they could display, they had some really cute moments together. 

Once the photos were done they headed back to the reception and Ryder let Olivia feel the vibrators again. "I am watching you little kitten, and you will pay for the eye rolls later" Ryder said. "That is not fair, I mean I didn't expect this and Jade shouldn't have told you" Olivia said. "She was told to report back to me and don't worry kitten I will be nice, are you ready to face our guests?" Ryder said, "yes master but can you please turn them off?" Olivia said, "that is not how you get something from me kitten" Ryder said as they walked into the reception, "Mr. and Mrs., Ryder Jackson ladies and gentlemen" Evan said as he went to make sure everything was perfect with his security team. Ryder and Olivia shared their first dance as they danced to Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding. "Should I be worried that they picked this song?" Lily asked Parker, Parker laughed, "no not at all" Parker said not realizing the reference until she said something. Olivia who was still dancing with Ryder looked at him and said "yellow" into his ear, Ryder laughed as he turned the vibrators off. "I bet you are so wet right now, do you think anyone would notice if we disappeared?" Ryder asked her. "Yes sir I do and as much as I would love too, my mom would like to dance with you" Olivia said seeing her mom walking towards them. Ryder kissed her as Grace said, "mind if I have a dance?" "I would be honored" Ryder said as he danced with his mother-in-law. Drew was dancing with Olivia, "I think you are the closest thing he has to a father" Olivia said. "Well I have known him since he was 3 years old, even if he had no idea what was happening. I know more about Ryder than anyone else" Drew said, "that doesn't surprise me, did you ever think he would get married?" Olivia asked Drew, "No, he had quite a few subs before you Olivia and honestly I never expected him to ever settle down. Ryder is complicated and the fact that you keep him guessing and surprise him everyday with your requests makes him happy. That man has never smiled so much in his life, he just lights up when you are around. Olivia even though he is your master take care of him for me please, I do see him like a son and I would hate for him to get hurt" Drew said. "Always I love him so much, and I promise I will always take care of him" Olivia said. 

Evan went back to the mic, "Everyone dinner will be served shortly, If I could please borrow the bride and groom for a moment, while everyone takes their seats" he said. Olivia could see the look of concern on Ryder's face she didn't know what Evan wanted. Ryder grabbed Olivia's hand and they walked over to Evan, "first Ryder there is no need to panic, everything is going smoothly so far. I just wanted to let you know there is a photographer here for the Chicago Tribune and he would like to take a photo of you both" Evan said. "Why?" Ryder asked, "well the most eligible bachelor in Chicago just married the biggest author in Chicago and they want to feature you both" Evan said. "Fine" Ryder said as Evan led them to the photographer, "I am sorry just a quick photo then you can go back to your festivities" the man said. Ryder nodded and pulled Olivia close to him as he snapped a photo. "Perfect and one more" he said as Ryder kissed Olivia with so much passion the photographer smiled as he snapped the photo. "Thank Mr. and Mrs. Jackson" he said as he left. "Well my beautiful kitten I do believe you look just a little too comfortable" Ryder said as he turned the vibrators back on. Olivia groaned and Ryder laughed, "there is plenty more my sweet kitten, I can't wait to get you out of this dress" Ryder said. "Sir you might have to hold me up, I am not sure I can make it to our seats" Olivia said, "with pleasure my beautiful wife" Ryder said as he helped her knowing he had the vibrators on full power. He could feel Olivia having the orgasms, "enjoying it?" he whispered to her as they sat down. "Olivia there you are! are you okay?" Lily said, "hmm yes" Olivia said, and Ryder laughed, "what is she okay?" Lily asked, "Are you okay Olivia?" Ryder said, "Yes I am fine, let's sit" Olivia said pulling Lily down into the chair at their table. Olivia looked to a waiter, "do you have a pen I can borrow?" she asked. "Oh um yes here you go" the waiter said handing it over, "thank you" Olivia said as she wrote something onto a napkin and handed it over to Ryder. 

He read the little note, "I love you but yellow please" Ryder turned them off for now usually he would make her say it but he did promise to be nice. Dinner was brought out and there was the choice of Steak, chicken or fish. Olivia had the chicken and Ryder the steak, as he snuck a few pieces of her chicken, "excuse you sir" Olivia said, "I wanted to try it, here kitten have some of this" Ryder said putting a piece of steak into her mouth. "Rose really does know how to cook" Olivia said. "Yes she does, its time for the speeches are you ready?" Ryder said, "I am but I never prepared a speech" Olivia said. "Its okay you just stand there and look beautiful" Ryder said giving her a kiss. The waiter brought them more drinks for the toast, and Olivia was already feeling tipsy but she didn't say anything. The cocktail was delicious and she wanted more of it, "Sir can I have another cocktail instead of champagne?" Olivia said, "how many have you had?" Ryder asked her, "um not many" Olivia said. "Are you lying?" Ryder said, "please sir please" Olivia said, Ryder called the waiter over and said, "bring a cocktail for her please" he said, "right away sir" the waiter said. Olivia smiled at him, "you are the best" Olivia said. "I aim to please kitten, but this is the last one you are not getting drunk" Ryder said. "I am not even close" Olivia said as the waiter brought the cocktail, "thank you" she said to him as she sipped it. Ryder laughed at her, "we shall see kitten" he said. 

Parker took the stage with Lily, "Ladies and gentleman, its time for the speeches" Evan said, Lily went first. "I have known Olivia since we were 6 and she always talked about her wedding day. It has always been her dream to get married here in this very spot, and I never would have ever expected it to come true. Ryder you have made Olivia so happy these past few months, she lights up when you are in the room. I honestly can't even tell you how much you changed her life. Olivia was not always the happiest person and even though I tried everything to get her to come out with me. She insisted on staying in that crappartment of hers and hiding behind her feelings. Then you walked into work that one day and swept her off her feet, when she told me she was at your house that one day I couldn't believe it. My girl was actually at a man's house and not only that but a billionaires house to top it all off. Ryder take care of that girl for me and continue to make her smile. Also never forget that I am only a phone call away Olivia if he does anything to hurt you" Lily said. Ryder laughed and they toasted, it was Parker's turn, "Man what can I say about Ryder, I have known him since high school and he was something even back then. He was a loner and he tended to just ignore everyone even if they were making fun of him. He always inspired me an we became friends even if all he die was study but he had a dream in mind and he was so passionate about school. When we were 21, he already had his company off the ground. I never expected that what 6 years later he would be the richest man in Chicago. He was not always that easy to please either, but as soon as Olivia came into his life he was a changed man. He smiled more and even rushed me to get out of the office, and that almost never happens. Olivia take care of him in every way that you know how, I know he is a happier man with you in his life" Parker said. "Cheers to Ryder and Olivia" Lily said and they toasted. 

Grace went up next, "Olivia baby your dad would be so proud of you today, you look so beautiful and could not have chosen any better. I know you will be happy and I am proud of you, Ryder I know you will do everything you can to take care of my girl. I love you both and wish you nothing but the best. Oh and Olivia do not push the man on the baby subject just yet" Grace said, and Ryder almost chocked on his drink. Olivia clapped him on the back, and laughed at her mom's speech. Ryder pulled her onto the stage "thank you everyone for coming, we had a wonderful day. I am excited to finally have this woman as my wife, and Grace she can push all she wants she just has to wait. Please everyone enjoy the beverages and the desserts that are now being brought out and please stay as long as you like" Ryder said. Everyone cheered again and Ryder pulled Olivia in for a kiss. "Thank you for marrying me" Ryder said, "It was my pleasure sir and I love you so much" Olivia said. "I love you to Olivia, more than anything else in this world" Ryder said as he pressed the button again. "Ugh you suck sir" Olivia said, "you don't like it?" Ryder said, "I want you so badly" Olivia said, "hmm that can be arranged my darling kitten but first we eat cake" Ryder said as he pulled her towards their wedding cake. "Please don't smush it into my face" Olivia said, "oh is that not what we are supposed to do?" Ryder said. "No I don't want you too" Olivia said. "Okay" Ryder said as he cut a piece and fed it to her, she did the same for him. "See that is so much nicer" Olivia said as she kissed him, "hmm I think it would look better smushed in your face though, then I could lick it off" Ryder said. Olivia laughed, this man was something and he was hers. She could not be happier, the guests started leaving one by one and Ryder was still dancing with his wife, "this dress needs to come off you soon, I am not sure how much longer I can wait" Ryder said. "I would be ready now sir" Olivia said, "hmm we could always just do it in the limo" Ryder said, "as tempting as that is we have guests here still and you are drunk" Olivia said. "I am still in charge kitten drunk or not and I want you let's go" Ryder said. "Someone is going to see us" Olivia said. "Watch your words Olivia, I have security for a reason and Parker knows my ques better than anyone in fact if you keep complaining I will be more than happy to tie you up" Ryder said. "Just vanilla is fine for now sir, I want to hold you" Olivia said. Ryder gave Parker a nod as they entered the limo and he pulled her dress up and pushed hard into her. Olivia moaned she was already so wet from the vibrators that his erections slid in with no problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 23.6K 69
"Kneel." Sebastian demanded softly. I lowered myself to my knees looking down at their shoes. Sean pet my hair, stroking me. "Tell me kitten, what d...
944K 17.1K 46
"Deep in the belly of every female is a desire, more ancient than the caves, to be forced to yield to the ruthless domination of a magnificent, uncom...
454K 21.4K 30
Book 1 of the Jackson Series! Ella finally gets an opportunity to escape the clutches of her cruel tormentor before fate leads her to Ryder Jackson...
294K 6.8K 47
SEQUEL TO "PAINT ME, PROFESSOR" | 18+ "You think I'm going to treat you differently now that you're my wife?" Chris asked, circling Ali. She wiggled...