Ally Snape (Harry Potter Fanf...

By BunnysRAwesome

Hey, guys! I'm sorry if this story really sucks in the beginning, but oh well, it gets better towards the end... More

!!Warning!!
Me, a Witch? No Way.
About me PLEASE READ
Authors Note PLEASE READ!!
Platform 9 3/4
Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts!!!
Authors Note PLEASE READ!!!!!
First Day at HOGWARTS!!!
Authors Note!!! CONTEST WINNERS!!!
The Polyjuice Potion and the Troll.
We are in so Much Trouble...
Christmas!!!!!!!!!
INTO THE WOODS!!!! Well, Forest...
The Sorcerers Stone???
Authors Note!!!! Q&A
Under The Trapdoor... Not Scary at All...
We Win!!!!
My Birthday!!!
The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened.
Authors Note.
Defense Against the Dark Arts, Featuring Cornish Pixies.
Valentine's Day
The Monster in the Chamber.
Library Gone Wrong
T.M. Riddle.
Into The Chamber of Secrets.
The Basilisk
Where Am I???
Bye!
The Train Featuring Dementors.
Professor T.
Good To Be Back.
Harry= Bad.
I'm Not Afraid To Die.
sorry.
Elizabeth and Nathan.
Death Eaters Flying Through The Sky.
Did I Interrupt?
Hey....
Tri-Wizard Champions... Oh God...
The First Task.
Underwater and Dance Lessons.
Yeses, Kisses, and Dresses.
Yule Ball!
The Second Task.
Third Task and Kidnapped. Again. I Think.
Escaping.
Dumbledore's Army.
Talking, OWLs, And The Ministry.
The Center. For The Third Time.
Birthday!
The Train And Fur Balls.
Potions.
I Figured It Out!
Quidditch Try Outs!
Meeting Lavender Brown.
Yes But Not Now.
Bill and Fluer's Wedding Gone Wrong.
Important Authors Note!
Coffee Shop Madness and Horcrux.
Where is Everyone???
My Social Media
Lost and Cold
Long Time No See.
The Fight.
The Fight Part 2
Planning the Wedding
Dress Shopping!!!
The Wedding Day.
Authors Note!!! Please Read!!!
The After Party
19 Years Later
Auhors Note.
question........
Just a thought (Share your opinions with me plz?)

Little Rocks Are Mean...

1K 49 12
By BunnysRAwesome

Clothes on the side or the top.

I woke up on a cold surface. I opened my eyes and got up. Where am I? How did I get here? Suddenly, a small rock comes out of nowhere and hits me in the head.

"Ouch!" I whispered, picked up the rock, and threw it back in the same direction.

The small rock hit a wall. I looked down at my clothes and saw that they were really dirty. I looked around to try and find my wand.

"Wandie wandie! Where are you!" I whispered.

I then felt a large stick like thing under my hand. I picked it up and saw that it was my wand. The idiot who put me here forgot to take my wand. I thought and shook my head. I flicked my wand and my clothes changed into a white tank top, some shorts, and combat boots. Then, another rock hit me on the back of my head. It turned around, picked it up, and glared at it.

"If you hit me one more time little rock, I swear I will find where you live and I will kill your little rock family!" I said, threw it on the ground, and kicked it.

Little Rocks are really mean. I thought. I then saw a light from under the door so I walked over, laid on my stomach, and looked out of the skinny space under the door.

"She has been knocked out for months! What did you do to her?!" I heard someone scream and I heard glass break.

"I don't know what I used. I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me." Another voice squeaked.

"You're so lucky I don't have a knife right now, because if I had I knife, I would have slit your throat a few seconds ago." The first voice sneered.

"Sir, what are you going to do with her?" The second one asked.

"I will ask her if she can give me any information about Potter that she can give to us. And after, I will just kill her." The voice sneered again.

Oh no. I really need to get out of here...

So guys, hope you liked this small chapter! The next chapter will be bigger, I promise. I'm doing 2 tonight because I'm going to go to Maya's sleepover birthday party tomorrow! Can't wait!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 12.7K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
243K 5.5K 61
this is basically a girl named ava at hogwarts during her fourth year. i orignially planned for this to be a draco fanfic, but accidentally got her i...
950K 27.1K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...