Fake Boyfriend | A JinKook St...

By Bangtan_0930

He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13 🔞
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🔞
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21 🔞
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 🔞
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 🔞
Chapter 39 🔞
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 🔞
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🔞
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 🔞
Chapter 62

Chapter 8

2K 166 11
By Bangtan_0930

Jin woke up the next day with a headache.

"Welcome back to the world." Hoseok said greeting him.

Jin suddenly stood up didn't know why Hoseok was there.

"If you're confuse, a little bird contacted me yesterday asking to accompany you because your drunk self might not know how to wake up."

"what?" Jin touched his temples again and said.

"You don't remember anything?"

Jin looked at him, with squinting eyes. "I remember Jaehwan brought me home and I was tipsy, probably drunk and sleepy. I was trying to put in my code but it's not working so I just leaned on the door and then suddenly it was opened by Jungkook. Oh my god! Jungkook opened it and we..." he gasped and cover his mouth. He looked at Hoseok with wide eyes. "Oh my god.. no no no...Jungkook's not here right?"

"Nope."

"Whew.. I guess it's just a dream."

"Tell me more about this dream of yours."

Jin started summarizing to Hoseok what he can remember. Hoseok exhaled and closed his eyes.

"Why?" Jin asked confusingly.

"Jungkook was the bird I was referring to who contacted me. He was here last night and no, you're not dreaming."

"What?" Jin's eyes widened. "Why didn't you say so? Oh my god! What would he think of me now?"

"I'm sure he'll think you're just drunk." Hoseok said.

"No! I specifically said 'I love you, Jungkook' I remember saying it! Hoseok what will I do now?"

"Jin relax" he said holding Jin's shoulder. "Act normal, as if you don't remember anything."

"What? How can I do that? How can I act normal? I'm even panicking now. Wait, I have to text him and tell him whatever I said last night is not true..." He took his phone from the side table but Hoseok took it from him.

"I said relax.. he wouldn't know if you won't say you remember it. Breathe in and out 10x, Jin."

He followed what Hoseok instructed but he can't relax still.

"I said relax!" Hoseok said.

Jin laid down again covering his eyes. "Seokin pabo! I'm the greatest fool. Argh!"

Hoseok laid down beside him and hugged him tight. "Act like you haven't said anything. You'll eventually move on, Jin."

"Hoseok, we've been manifesting that since 2 years ago and I still haven't moved on."

"Maybe you will now. Focus on Jaehwan."

"I want to have a love life like yours and Hyungwon. Imagine being college lovers to partners even after college. What is wrong with me?"

"Jin, look at me. When two people are meant for each other, they would know. Don't rush love. It will come when it's time." He said to Jin and he got up. Now stand up because my lover also needs me on a weekend. He patted Jin's thigh to tell him he needs to get up.

"argh! I hate my life!" Jin said before getting up.

•••••••••••••

"What's up, Kook? It's Sunday, why are you here?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook in his café early in the morning.

"Can't I go here whenever I want?"

"Hm, did you fight with Jin?"

Jungkook's eyes widened and Taehyung laughed.

"you're not even officially boyfriends and you guys are already fighting."

"We did not fight."

"Then, what's with that reaction?"

"I-I was just surprised."

"Hmm, then why are you here? Did you perhaps had blue balls?"

Jungkook suddenly spilled the coffee he was drinking and Taehyung laughed at him.

"Dude, do you need to get laid?"

"Stop it, Taehyung. I just want to drink my coffee in peace."

"I don't really think so. There's something wrong and I'll make sure I'll know about it."

"Nothing is wrong and I'm just drinking my coffee in peace."

"Whatever you say, Jungkook!" He left Jungkook on his table and continue serving other customers.

Jungkook was not able to sleep thinking about what happened. Unfortunately, he had to meet a client early today, on a Sunday, since it's a VIP client. His weekends were usually spent with Jin. He would usually cook him breakfast and Jin will also brew coffee for him. But it's hard to face Jin knowing he was turned-on by what he did yesterday. He's not sure why he was suddenly attracted to Jin. He knows that Jin is good-looking and he surely can attract anyone, but he never looked at Jin that way. Jin is like a younger brother for him, so innocent. He wants to take care of him than to taint him. He shouldn't have kissed him last night. He was the one who's sane but he took advantage of the situation and kissed Jin back. The worse part is, he liked it a lot.

He can't sleep trying to think about how it would feel to kiss Jin again. He also had to do handjob while imagining Jin holding his hard cock, worse, even giving him a head. He was suddenly disgusted to himself thinking about his friend like that. He thinks that this is just because he was not laid for months. He only gets laid when Eun Woo go home and they would do it non-stop. They will make out and break up again because of his scandals.

He's a famous model and wanted by many. It's obvious that Eun Woo would also want other people he's working with, and Jungkook is confused why he would keep on coming back to him and Jungkook will accept him, nevertheless. They still plan to marry each other, no matter how many times Eun Woo will cheat and Jungkook would say it's a toxic relationship, still, they love each other. Jungkook is sure of that and he would only want to have sex with Eun Woo, until last night.

He shook his head by the thought. He can't and won't have sex with his bestfriend.

He was disturbed in his thoughts when the bell in the coffee shop sounded and he looked at the door. He saw Jaehwan entering. As if the world is playing on him, he would see someone related to Jin. He was near the counter and he heard what Jaehwan was ordering. When Jaehwan was asked for the names, he was surprised.

"The Americano is for Jin, and the Macchiato is for Jaehwan."

Jungkook raised his head and that's when Jaehwan saw him.

"Atty. Jeon!" He said greeting him.

"Atty. Lee. Early for a coffee? Didn't know you also visit this place."

"Not that much, to be honest. I was talking to Jin and offered to bring him coffee because he came home drunk last night. He said this is where he order coffee. Are you a regular here?" Jaehwan asked.

"Yes. The owner is my friend."

"I see. Well, it's nice seeing you. I'll get going now just to make sure that the coffee is still hot when I get at Jin's apartment. See you around." Jaehwan said.

Jungkook just nodded at him but narrowed his eyes looking at Jaehwan's back.

"I bet he'll be 6-feet under the way you are looking at him right now." Tae said appearing behind.

"They're just suddenly so close to each other."

"Why do you even care?"

"Because it's not something usual. Look at him, he looks suspicious."

"Well, he's one of your associates in your department. I doubt you hire suspicious people." Tae told him sarcastically.

"I'll check his records."

Tae just sighed with his response. "You're impossible! I'm telling you, once Jin focuses on other men, I'm sure he'll get a boyfriend. I'm even willing to court him and be serious with him."

Jungkook looked at him and smirk. "Why don't you?"

"As if you don't know the reason."

Jungkook frowned at him, not really sure what his friend was saying.

"Nevermind." Tae said.

"I don't get it."

"Because you're stupid. I don't really know how come you are a lawyer but then you are stupid. Lawyers should know how to investigate and read people. I guess you're an exemption."

"Be glad you're my friend." Jungkook answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.2K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...
80.4K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
128K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
120K 3.2K 18
(C O M P L E T E) Your old typical cringey wp story. What if you suddenly fell inlove with your bestfriend ? Will your relationship still be the same...