𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭,k.baku...

By -ST4RG1RLL

❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭?❞ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪�... More

Who are you?
Hello, Papa!
Auntie Uraraka
First Day of School
School Fight
The Bakugo Family
Day with Grandma and Grandpa
Hero Festival
First little kiss went a little like this
Day at the Zoo
Mysterious Stranger
Mistakes
Pinkie Promise?
Last Hope
In Daddy's Arms
New Home
Mini BakuSqaud
I AM HERE
Wake her, and i'll kill you.
Day at Home
Christmas Eve
A Bakugo Christmas
Snowball Fight!
Midoriya & Bakugo
Villain 101
Where do Babies come from?
Let The Best Dad Win
Losing A Tooth
Take The Damn Photo
Grownup for a Day
Doctor's Visit
(SC)☆ Into The Future
Bonding
Daddy's Love
When I Grow up
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
All Grown up
Summer Training
UA Exams
Results
Welcome to UA
Play Ball!!
Hero Names
☆Valentine Special
Gotta Love Skirts
(SC)☆ I Love You
(SC)☆Fake Girlfriend
Villains vs Heroes
Villains vs Heroes ll
Sεメ Switch
Daddy Says Knock Em' Out
Deja Vu
Ryu and Nova
Sports Festival
A True Bakugo
Adorable Stalker
Haunted Past
☆ Mother's Day Special
Secrets Revealed
The Rise Of Nova
Dorms

Decisions

907 28 7
By -ST4RG1RLL

❝ If you call me Princess once this school will have your body parts everywhere. ❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Have any of you notice anything...different with Kucchan?"

Tenko questioned concern as he glances at your table from across the cafeteria. Hirio looked at you with a thoughtful look, the boy tilting his head slightly to the side "I have a bit, she seems a bit distant do you know why?"

Hatori kept his eyes on his lunch, the boy sighing "I'm sure Tenko is just being paranoid for no reason...I'm sure she is just thinking about the class or womanly problems."

"Has she always been distant with you guys?" Akira asked until Shoka tapped his chin, his ears flickering in thought. "Have you guys ever tried asking her what could be on her mind?"

"S-Shoka I don't think she is the one who would just tell how she feels easily..." Lui stuttered out gently, the boy's eyes widened as his face became heated when Shoka wrapped an arm around the shy boy with a grin. "Everyone has room for change! Maybe asking her wouldn't be so bad!"

Sora snorted out a laugh, placing his small carton of strawberry milk down "If you think that way of Bakugo, you have another thing coming! When it comes to emotions it's hard to crack the girl... Hell, it was hard to read her when we were younger, if I were just you guys I wouldn't put too much thought into it unless it's a life danger situation.. Knowing Bakugo she is just thinking of how to surpass the top heroes now."

Meanwhile, at the girls' table where everyone sat in silence, there was a thick tension around the table only making the lunch awkward than usual.

Poking at your now cold meal in silence, your cheek resting on your left open palm as your eyes stayed on the meal in front of you while you were in deep thought.

"I could help you undo anything those heroes did to you.. Your eyes will finally be open as they were supposed to."

Gazing up at Mother, you held a stern scowl once your shock had finally vanished being replaced with slight annoyance to hide your stun.

"What the hell are you blabbing about? They did nothing other than helped me."

A sly chuckle fell from her black-painted lips, her narrowed gaze glued to your every moment as she still held your cheeks. "It's obvious really... They brainwashed you... Cleared your mind to forget about everything you were taught about your quirk."

Slapping her hands away making her step back with ease although her small smile never flattered, your gaze sharpened with doubt. "You filling my head with lies won't help me like you. I'm not some mindless idiot... I know they wouldn't do that, My dad won't let them."

"Your pitiful 'Father' was no doubt behind it... I don't expect you to trust me daring but know this... The only one who is filling your head up with lies is the main one you think you can trust, Heroes are guilty just as Villains... When you are ready for your eyes to be opened, you know where to find me."

It's been only three days since you talked to your seemingly alive Birth Mother, still, your memories of her are vague but you are unable to shake off the anxiety feeling she gives you.

The mention of you possibly being brainwashed by those you trusted for years didn't sit right in your gut, bothering you from the moment you wake up to the restless nights you had since. You couldn't help but realize although she does give off an untrusting aura there may be some truth to her words.

Were the heroes able to be trusted? Or is she just trying to lead you into a web of danger..

"Kucchan?"

Hearing Ayumi's small voice making you snap from your daze, you looked at her making her look at you with concern "You have been quiet all day today..also you haven't been eating which is highly unlikely for you to do. Are you alright?"

Taking another glance at your food quietly then at the other girls around you, you sit up slightly then nodded quickly. "Yeah. Just thinking that's all. Don't worry too much about it." muttering gently, you easily dismissed her concerns making your friend worries slightly lift up.

Forcing a warm smile, Ayumi picks up her small cup of pudding then hands it to you "Here. Your food I a bit cold I will share with you. You have to eat something before we go back to class, Sensei is supposed to have us do something important about teamwork."
"Aw, Ayumi you share with Kucchan but not me?! How cruel could you be?! I thought we were soulmates!" Yua whined out with a pout as she places her chin on the table's surface with a dramatic sigh.

Ayumi rolls her eyes softly at the girl, pointing a finger at her "Yua you always try to eat my food also I'm sure my soulmate wouldn't be a pervert."

"Now Ayumi, you wouldn't be worried about me being a pervert if I was kissing you right now~" Yua wiggled her eyebrows with a sly grin until the remains of your cold lunch was slapped on her face making the girl's flirts come to a halt.

Hikaru and Ikari casually continued to eat while you look at Yua with an annoyed look, "If you fucking like her just ask her out idiot."

Both Ayumi's and Yua's eyes widened at your words, when everyone's eyes at the table landed on the blonde-haired girl. Yua's face heated up as she falls quiet only making everyone look at her questionably. "Yua.. Do you like me?" Ayumi questioned, Yua looked away then grabbed her juice then splashed you in the face making you flinch.
"Sora, get ready to plan for your sister's death." Hatori chuckled lightly gazing at the table, Tenko stood up then was about to walk to the table until you inhaled sharply with your eyes closed whilst wiping your fingers across them gently.

"Yua... You have less than five fucking seconds."

"Eep! Looks like I gotta run now!"

Yua seemingly relief by the way out, she stood up quickly then went running away while you grabbed a handful of the remainder of your lunch you followed after the girl, Jumping over the table with a wicked grin. "Kucchan! Mercy!"

"You fucking wish!"

Yua quickly ran around the cafeteria with you following closely behind her, Tenko stood in the middle trying to calm the situation, "Kucchan, You might not want to start too much in here you wouldn't want any hero come in seeing this l, definitely Sensei..–"

Running behind the boy, Yua grabbed his shoulders with a grin part of the food that was already thrown at her fallen off."You look so much better with orange juice on! You know they said it's good for your skin! Maybe it will get rid of those cracks!"
"You really want to fucking die don't you?!" Throwing the food in your palm at the girl, Yua was quick to pull Tenko right into the aim of fire king the boy take the hit instead.

The usual chattering cafeteria falls silent as Tenko looked at you with wide eyes while you mirrored his expression, as everyone gazes towards your class in silence, the silent air was broken by Hatori's laughter. "The look on his face!" the teen's laughter boomed, his usually calm expression turns into one of joy.

"I bet you will stop trying tone little peacemaker now... It's okay Tenko or happens to the best of us." Hatori laughed out with a smile, Tenko's shocked expression melted into one of annoyance making you feel a small hint of guilt.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better I was trying to get Yua...–"

Shaking his head, Tenko wiped the food from his face slowly "It's fine Kucchan. You didn't mean it... But my Mom always taught me caring is sharing so it will only be rude if I don't." Turning onhis heels, he walked to Hatori then leaned to his height from behind as Hatori sits at the table.
Smiling deviously he slapped the food against Hatori's face making the tri-color haired teen laughter halt as he sat shock. "Don't you agree, Todoroki?" he asked slyly.

Sora placed a hand over his mouth trying to hold back his laughter, Hatori shoots a glad Tenko who was smiling at him "If you are going to make me look like a fool might as well pull everyone else in hero-boy."

Hatori and Tenko turn to look at the other teen boys with small smirks, Sora quickly stood up shaking his head as he backed away." No! No. I'm not going to be dragged into another feral event that only ends bad! Stay away from me or I swear I will shock the two of you!"

"Hey Sora-Bro! Look at this!" hearing Hirio called out to him, he looked beside him seeing Hirio and Shoka holding two separate small cakes from their lunches.

Without hesitation, they slammed their cakes into Sora's face knocking the boy down while they shared a laugh, Shoka nodded at Hirio with a grin "Hey! Dude you are missing a little something!"
Throwing the remaining cake into Hiro's face, the teen stopped for a moment then smiled widely "FOOD FIGHT!" Tackling down Shoka wrestling with the other to shove the remaining of his cake into his face.

Sachi shakes his head with a small disgust scoff as his class watches the chaos from across the room, "I swear you think their parents are raising feral animals..."

"Oi! Goldilocks!"

"D-Don't you dare!–"

The boy was cut off when food was slapped into his face, Sachi inhaled sharply he looked at his friends with an annoyed look until he used his second quirk to enlarge his fists. "Grab your lunches... We are going to destroy Class 1-A."

"I'm happy you finally decided to take part with training the students... Class 1-A has a good variety, much different than when we were in school. They all have their own personalities, are you sure you will be able to handle it Kacchan?"

"Tsk. Why wouldn't I be able to handle it? They are just brats that most of our bratty old classmates popped out... Besides, I need to make sure how many tombstones I need to make for whoever messes and flirts with my daughter."
Izuku laughs almost nervously at Katsuki's words, the pro-hero scratching his cheek as he walked side by side with Katsuki. "I assure you there wouldn't be any of that... The class is very top notch, with Shinso as the teacher there haven't been any severe incidents to the students. No villains kidnapping, they haven't been fighting and everyone is getting used to their quirks very soon I'm sure they may be prepared for the dorms soon."

"My brat doesn't need any dorm, the best for her is to be living with me.. Gives me a better way to keep an eye on her, Shes been acting a bit closed off for a few days which is why I agree to help out to make sure nothing is happening at school because if so I will quickly fix it." Katsuki says as they approached the doors to the cafeteria, Izuku nods with understatement "I understand you may still be protective of (Y/n) we Al understand with her past... You have done everything to give her a good life and fix what her Mother and Grandmother did but trust me Kacchan, being in UA has helped her a lot maybe even bettered herself than before. You will see during class today, I'm sure she will be happy to see you."
Placing his palms on the doors, Izuku opens the door revealing the chaotic scene before their eyes the two heroes freezing in their spots seeing the cafeteria being littered with food and the students running and throwing food at each other.

Lui stayed underneath the table, his tail covering his small figure each time someone would come near the table the boy will make himself invisible.

Hikaru who had Ayumi make her a raincoat and small umbrella to block the food was still sitting at the table, the girl using the tool to it's every used. "I'm surrounded by filthy idiots...S-Shoka stay away from me with your disgusting hands! I-I mean it!.... I will shove this umbrella up your ass!"

Izumi and Katsuki looked at the chaos in shock, Shinso walked behind the two when the hero peered inside the cafeteria he nods softly then turned back around silently no doubt walking back to sleep in his classroom.

It wasn't until Tenko looked at the doors after dodging food that was thrown at him from Akira, his wide smile quickly flattering seeing the two pro-heroes looking at the scene.
"Crap..."

Frowning gently, Izuku crossed his arms over his chest then slowly Inhaled until he shouted.

"STUDENTS!"

His voice booming across the room, the chaos coming to a halt the terrified students seeing the unpleased heroes. Everyone but your classmates were quick to separate then pointed at you who held the beaten Yua by the collar, the girl's face covered with food you had slapped on there.

"It was Bakugo!"

Hearing the students place the blame on you, slowly gazing up at the doors seeing Izuku and Katsuki you felt your heart drop to your stomach by the stern gaze or your Father's.

Inhaling gently, your shoulders dropped in defeat as your grip weakened on Yua's collar. "Fucking hell...."

Yua giggled gently gazing up at you, "Kucchan is in trouble... Ohhhh~" Punching the girl in the cheek roughly until you were yanked from her no doubt by Katsuki, the hero glared sternly at the other students.

"Every single one of you idiots has five seconds to leave this cafeteria or I will have you myself!"
Within an instance, the students rushed out of the cafeteria rushing past Izuku who stood still until Tenko had tried to walk past her until he grabbed the teen's shoulder gently making him freeze. "You stay too."

Sighing softly deciding not to protest, Tenko stood by Izuku's side all while Katsuki forced you to stand in front of him.

Crossing your arms over your chest, Katsuki's stern grimace seeing the tension easily grow between the two of you. You chewed on the inside of your cheek, looking up at him. "What."

"What? You tell me what I come to see you only to find out you start a food fight in the middle of the cafeteria. What the hell happened to not starting random shit like this?"

"You said not to start fights randomly and it wasn't entirely my fault! Yua fucking–"

"Watch your fucking language."

"You just cursed, Baka!"

Katsuki pinched the bridge of his nose the hero closing his eyes then dropped his hand, "I don't know what has been happening to you lately but whatever it is it needs to stop as soon as fucking possible. You're not to leave this cafeteria until every inch is clean. Even if you have to fucking sleep in here, it's time to grow up."
Glaring up at him, you inhaled sharply your arms dropping from your chest. "I told you it wasn't my fault! That's not fair–"

"Life isn't fair. Clean this up then come to the classroom. Don't expect you are getting off easy after this either." Walking past you without another word, Katsuki moved past Izuku silently walking down the hallway.

Once Katsuki was out of earshot, Izuku squeezed Tenko's shoulder gently making the teen gaze up at him. "Help (Y/n) clean this up. We will talk at home."

Turning on his heels, Izuku follows after Katsuki leaving you and Tenko alone.

The brown-haired teen rubbed the back of his neck to ease the nervousness that bites at his mind, his soft gaze lands on you who was facing away from him. Walking towards you, he reaches out to touch your shoulder with a small smile "Hey Kucchan, don't worry too much about it I know where the cleaning closet is..–"

Roughly moving your shoulder from his reach, you shook your head your hands that fell to your sides clutching tightly. "Shut up... I'm fine. You heard what he said I just need to grow up. That's nothing...Tell me one thing.." snapping sharply at the teen, you turn to face Tenko with your usual scowl.
"If anyone was to do anything to me... Mind wise between our parents and you knew about it..would you tell me."

Tenko stared at you with a confused look, his eyebrows furrowed slightly at your words as he ponders for a moment. "Of course... Why? Kucchan I notice you have been distant I understand if you argued with your Dad but to assume our parents might do something to do... Are you alright?"

Staring quietly at him, you turned your gaze from him towards the trashed cafeteria. "It's nothing.Where do they put the damn cleaning supplies?" sniffling gently, Tenko frowns gently almost not accepting your answer as true but he decides not to push for answers.

"It's down the left hall beside the bathrooms. I could do get it–"

"Nah. I got it. Just stay here."

Beginning to walk out of the cafeteria quietly with your hands inside your pockets, Tenko nods gently then looked across the cafeteria running his fingers across his brown locks.

After standing alone for a moment, the teen finally looks towards the direction you disappeared to then towards the other side where the left doors were.
Quickly rushing towards the doors you had walked out to, he pushes the doors open looking around then ran down the hallway. Stumbling slightly, until he reached the exit to the school he sees the doors move slightly only clarifying his fears.

"Yep... I'm going to be grounded for the rest of my life...thats if Mr.Bakugo doesn't kill me."

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Honestly Plague, this better be important if you had me rush from Ren's training to talk to you in my office–..."

Mother's words fell short once her eyes landed on you sitting on her desk with one leg up as you stared at the Princess Pin, "I didn't travel all the way here for you to assume I am some old bastard... No more lies. I want to know everything you know..and I want to know how to control my quirk...starting with destroying this piece of shit because if you call me Princess just once this school will have your body parts everywhere."

Tossing the pin at the woman who catches it with ease, she looked down at the pin then at you with interest. "You scared a few of my teachers... Telling them to tell me Plague needed me, awfully odd for someone who told me she didn't want to see me ever again...What piqued your interest?"
Jumping off the desk, you walked towards her with an unreadable expression. "I want to know more about my quirk and if you are my mother about you and what the heroes have done to me... Don't think I trust you for a minute because I still think you are just some creepy hag who doesn't have anything else better to do with her life than to be obsessed with me.... No one will know about this, no one will know about you."

"I see.... No one...not even your little friend, Ryu?"

"Not until I am ready. Do we have a deal or not."

Mother exchange a few glances from the pin then to you, smiling gently she nods then gripped the pin firmly until her hand glowed a dark blue.

Opening her palm, she slowly tilted to the side revealing dust that was once the pin letting the dust fall off her palm and into the air.

"We have a deal, Starlight... Let's get to work.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.5K 35
☘︎︎ ♡︎ Y/n L/n, jirous best friend transfers to UA. There she meets a handful of people and the infamou...
546K 23.4K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 04...
808 1 17
Izuku Midoriya is a young prince in the land of Dagoba and lives in the castle with his sweet mother, Inko, and unhappy father, HisashiiiI. Hisashi i...
213K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...