Slytherin Royalty

By MrsDxMalfoy

"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a de... More

Character list & Authors Note!
One big lie
New Friends
Hogwarts
The Dorms
Potions Class
The Slytherin Party
The Morning After
Herbology
The big reveal
The Astronomy Tower
Hogsmeade
The Birthday
The Not so Surprise Party
The Dilemma
Gred and Feorge
The Power
Divination
A Confession
The Quidditch Match
Mattheo's Dorm
Halloween
The Halloween Party Part 1 (TW)
The Halloween Party Part 2 (TW)
November
Draco's Secret
The Sleepover
The Burrow
Hot Chocolate
Christmas Eve Shopping
Christmas Day
Christmas Part 2
Boxing Day
The Masquerade Ball Part 1
The Masquerade Ball Part 2
Casa Cortez
The Reality
The Sister
Opening Day & The Orphanage
The First Night
The Confessions
Back to the Burrow
Back to Hogwarts
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
The Make-up
The Day Off
The Skrewts
The Black Lake - Part One
The Black Lake - Part Two
The Hospital Wing
The Concussion
The Memories
The End Of The School Year
Music Lessons
The Camping Trip
The Joke Shop
Visiting the Burrow
The Quidditch World Cup
Seventh Year
Alastor Moody
The Champion Selection
Alya's Birthday

Moving Day

349 8 3
By MrsDxMalfoy

The next morning, Alya and the twins woke up and had some breakfast. They had deliveries coming between 10 and 12pm so they went down to sit in the shop. They spoke amongst themselves for a little while until the deliveries came and they started unpacking them. When they had finished, they got some lunch in the three broomsticks, before Alya had to go.

"Wait, where are you going?" asked Fred.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you last night," said Alya. "Pansy, Blaise and Theo are moving into Casa Stella today. I need to go and give them their keys and stuff and talk to the Riddles about Star,"

"Oh..." said George."Okay then,"

"I won't be long, Georgie. Don't miss me too much," said Alya.

"That's impossible," smiled George.

"For god sake," chuckled Alya. "I just need to go to Twilfitt and Tattings first, if you want to come?"

The twins agreed and they walked to the shop. Alya bought another one of the large plaques and engraved it with 'STAR'. She then decided to get another one engraved with 'NARCISSA' too. She paid for the plaques before leaving the shop and she, Fred and George went back to the joke shop.

Alya grabbed the rest of the plaques and keys before apparating to Casa Stella. When she got there Theo and Blaise were standing at the large gold gate with some other people that Alya hadn't seen before.

"Hello gorgeous," said Blaise, running up and hugging her as soon as he saw her.

"Hello my darling," said Alya, hugging him back. "Hey, Teddy,"

"Hey, love," he smiled, hugging her and kissing her cheek. "These are my parents. Mum, dad, this is Alya,"

"It's so nice to meet you both!" said Alya, shaking Theo's parents' hands.

"It's lovely to meet you, dear," said Theo's mum.

"Yes, lovely," said Theo's dad. "Our Theo never stops going on about you, it's nice to finally see the girl he's so hopelessly in love with,"

"Dad, really?" said Theo.

"Come on, Teddy, it's not like it's a secret," laughed Alya. Theo's mum laughed out loud at this and Theo slapped his head with his hand, but laughed anyway.

"Ally, this is my mum and dad," said Blaise. "Mum insisted on coming to meet you, probably just to embarrass me,"

"It's so lovely to meet you, Mr and Mrs Zabini," said Alya, shaking both of their hands.

"It's nice to meet you, Alya is it?" asked Mr Zabini.

"Yes, that's right," smiled Alya.

"Your mother and I were good friends, you know," said Mrs Zabini.

"Really?" asked Alya.

"Yes, I spent a lot of time here with her before... you know," said Blaise's mum. "That's why when Blaise told me it was here that he was moving to, I had to come along, and I just had to meet you,"

"Wow... would you like to come inside?" asked Alya.

"Definitely," she said. "If that's okay,"

"Of course," smiled Alya.

Just then, Pansy appeared with a bunch of boxes.

"Ally!" she shouted, wrapping her arms around her.

"Hey, Pans," smiled Alya, hugging her back.

"I bloody missed you," she said.

"I missed you!" said Alya.

Tom and Mattheo apparated together and they both picked Alya up and spun her around. Then, Narcissa and Draco apparated and hugged Alya too.

She handed everyone their keys and taught them all the charm 'DISSERO STELLA' to unlock the gate and they walked up to the house. Pansy, Blaise and Theo began taking their boxes upstairs, with the help of Draco, Mattheo and Tom while the parents sat in the living room with Alya.

They spoke amongst themselves for a few minutes, it was mostly Mrs Zabini talking about Alya's mother and telling them stories of when they were kids, which Alya loved. She loved hearing about her mother, especially from a friend of hers. After a while, Alya decided to show all of the parents around the house.

"Other than the rooms that the guys have moved into, nothing has changed since my mother lived here," said Alya, as they walked from room to room.

As they reached the room that each friend had chosen, Alya gave them all the plaques that she'd had made in Twilfitt and Tattings.

"They're name plaques for your door," smiled Alya. "I don't know why, I just really needed to get them,"

"It's beautiful, thank you Ally," said Pansy, hugging her.

"Yeah, these are really cool, love," said Blaise.

"Thank you darling," said Theo.

"Thanks, Ally," said Draco.

Tom and Mattheo just hugged her and whispered "Thank you," in her ear.

"You're all so welcome," smiled Alya. "Oh, and I got one for Star, too,"

Tom and Mattheo looked up at her and smiled, tearfully.

"Who's Star?" asked Pansy, with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Oh shit, I forgot to tell you all," said Alya. "Do you want me to do it?" she asked the twins.

"It's okay, princess," smiled Mattheo. "Star is our little sister,"

"YOU WHAT?!" everyone except for Draco said in unison.

"When did you get a sister?" asked Blaise.

"Yeah, and why didn't you tell us?" said Pansy. "Did you know about this, Theo?"

"No, I had no idea," said Theo, looking at his parents in confusion. "Did you guys know?"

"No, not at all," said Theo's mum.

"Our father gave her up when she was born," said Tom. "But the orphanage contacted us, asking us to bring her home,"

"When we told Ally, she insisted we bring her here," smiled Mattheo. "Said she'll help us take care of her,"

"But what about school?" asked Blaise. "You're still coming to school, right?"

"Of course I am," said Alya.

"That's where I come in," said Narcissa. "Alya came to me last night and spoke to me about it. I said I'd be more than happy to help take care of little Star while you guys are at school. Which is why I'm going to be moving in here temporarily,"

"Mrs Malfoy... you don't have to do that," said Mattheo.

"Call me Narcissa," she said. "And I want to, I've always wanted another child, specifically a daughter. It'll be lovely,"

"Thank you so much," smiled Tom.

"You're very welcome," said Narcissa.

"So how old is she?" asked Pansy.

"Don't get any ideas, Pants," said Mattheo. "She's 10,"

"Ew, I wasn't planning on it," chuckled Pansy.

"Speaking of Star, did you guys go to the orphanage this morning?" asked Alya.

"We did, they said we can take her whenever," said Mattheo. "We just have to sign some paperwork first,"

"We thought that we'd let everyone move in and get settled before we bring her here," said Tom.

"I mean that's fair enough but there's only 4 days until we go back to Hogwarts, you do realise that don't you?" said Alya.

"Oh shit," said Tom and Mattheo at the same time.

"There's no rush," said Narcissa. "I can always collect her from the orphanage if needs be,"

"Thank you so much," said Mattheo. "Tom we better get packing,"

"Why don't you guys just use magic? It'll be done within like 30 minutes," chuckled Alya.

"I don't know that bloody spell!" laughed Mattheo.

"Dray does," said Alya. "You used it on our picnic that time,"

"Yeah, I did," smiled Draco. "I can come and help you,"

"Okay... today?" said Tom.

"If you want," said Draco.

"Yeah, let's go," said Mattheo, he walked over to Alya and gave her a big hug. "I love you, princess. Will you still be here when we're back?"

"I'll make sure I am," she smiled, as he kissed her forehead and pulled away so that Tom could hug her.

"Back soon, angel," he said, kissing her head and hugging her. "I love you,"

"I love you all," she smiled.

"See you later, darling," said Draco, hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"See you soon, Dray," smiled Alya, as the three of them disapparated to the Riddle's house.

"You really are exactly the same as your mother, Alya," said Mrs Zabini. "Always thinking of others and putting them before you,"

"Thank you, that means a lot," smiled Alya.

"You're welcome," said Mrs Zabini. "But it's true, she was the same. And she, too, had a bunch of people in love with her at the same time,"

Theo, Pansy and Blaise chuckled to themselves.

"What makes you say that, mum?" asked Blaise.

"It's pretty bloody obvious those three love her," said Mrs Zabini. "I don't know why you're laughing, Theo, you do too!"

"That's true," he laughed. "Do I make it that obvious,"

"I mean, now you do," said Alya. "But before you told me I literally had no idea, I was really shocked,"

"So was I, but not as shocked as I was when I found out Tom and Draco are in love with you!" said Blaise. "And Mattheo to be honest, he was always a bit of a man whore and I never thought he'd fall in love, especially this quickly,"

"Draco has never felt about anyone the way he feels about you," said Narcissa. "He really loves you, he's completely changed as a person since meeting you,"

"That's so sweet," smiled Alya. "I love them all very dearly,"

"And we love you," smiled Pansy.

They all went downstairs into the living room when all of the boxes were properly moved in and waited for the others to get back. After a while, Blaise and Theo's parents decided to leave. They each hugged their child and hugged Alya before disapparating away.

Soon after, Draco, Tom and Mattheo had arrived back at the house with all of Tom and Mattheo's belongings. Everyone helped them take the boxes up to their individual rooms and put them all in there.

"We'll say here tonight then," said Tom. "That way we can unpack and get everything ready, and see if we can get Star as soon as possible,"

"Yeah, good idea," said Mattheo. "When are you moving in, Ally?"

"Well, I have to go all the way to the Grangers to get my stuff but I suppose I don't need any of it yet,"said Alya. "I can just bring whatever I have at the Weasley's and then my stuff from Hogwarts when we next come back. So really I can move in tomorrow if I wanted,"

"Or you could stay here tonight," smiled Draco.

"I could, but I have some other stuff to sort out," chuckled Alya. "When are you moving in?"

"Fair enough," said Draco. "And I'll get packing tonight and probably move in tomorrow,"

"I'll move in the day after Star does," said Narcissa. "That way she isn't too overwhelmed, there's going to be a lot of us here for the first day or two,"

"That's a good idea," said Alya. "Tom, Matty, what time are you going to the orphanage? And would you like me to come?"

"Probably around 10am again," said Tom. "Yeah, that would be nice, so she can meet you before,"

"Okay," smiled Alya. "I'll meet you here in the morning and then we'll go there together?"

"Sounds good, darling," said Mattheo.

"Good then," smiled Alya. "I better go now, but I'll see you all tomorrow, roomies!"

"Bye love," said Blaise, giving her a hug and kiss on her forehead.

"See you tomorrow, beautiful," said Theo, doing the same.

"I love you, princess," said Mattheo, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek. "Thanks again, for everything,"

"You're always welcome, my love," said Alya. "I love you more,"

"I'll see you tomorrow babe," said Pansy, hugging her. "Love you most,"

"Bye, angel," said Tom. "I love you,"

"I love you more, Tommy," said Alya.

Draco and Narcissa said goodbye to everyone and the three of them walked out of the house together. When they got to the gate, Narcissa and Draco hugged Alya.

"I'll see you tomorrow, darling," said Draco. "I love you,"

"I love you, Dray," smiled Alya, kissing his cheek.

"I might see you tomorrow," chuckled Narcissa. "If not, I'll see you the day after,"

"Goodbye," Alya chuckled, as she apparated back to the joke shop.

When she got there, Fred was in the kitchen making a drink. George was asleep on the sofa, with a book on his lap. Alya snuck up behind Fred and ran her finger gently across his back, which made him jump up and freak out.

"ALLY!" shouted Fred. "You scared me!" He pulled her into a hug.

"Ally?" said George, as he woke up from the commotion and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tight. "Ally! When did you get back?"

"Just now," laughed Alya. "Nice snooze?"

"I don't even remember falling asleep to be honest," chuckled George.

Alya laughed as they sat down on the sofas and spoke to each other.

"We think the shop will be ready to open tomorrow," said Fred. "We finished stocking up the shelves today," 

"Oh my god, that's amazing!" said Alya.

"Yeah, we've put an announcement in the Daily Prophet. 10am tomorrow, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes is officially opening!" said George.

"GUYS!" exclaimed Alya, jumping up and hugging them both tight. "This is literally incredible, I'm so proud of you both! Wait... 10am did you say?"

"Thank you, Ally," smiled Fred.

"Yes, 10am. Why?" asked George.

"Shit... nevermind, I'll sort it," said Alya.

"What's wrong?" asked Fred.

"I was supposed to go to the orphanage with the Riddle's tomorrow at 10am," said Alya. "Don't worry, I'll see if we can go at 11 instead,"

"Are you sure?" asked George. "We do both really want you here, none of this would be possible without you,"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss this for the world," smiled Alya. "In fact, I'll get them all to come too,"

"I love you so much, Alya," smiled George.

"I love you more, Georgie," said Alya. "Give me a sec then, I better tell them quickly.

She closed her eyes and found Tom sitting in his new room and unpacking his boxes.

"Hey, Tommy," said Alya.

"Oh, hello angel," he said. "Miss me already?"

"Of course I do, gorgeous," chuckled Alya. "I wanted to ask a huge favour, although I feel really bad about it,"

"What's wrong, love?" asked Tom.

"Well, I was wondering if we could all go to the orphanage at 11am tomorrow instead of 10?" said Alya. "It's just that something really important is happening tomorrow at 10 and I can't miss it,"

"Of course that's okay, Ally," said Tom. "What's happening?"

"Oh, thank you," said Alya, relieved. "Fred and George have been working on a joke shop and they're opening tomorrow at 10. I didn't know that earlier, they've just told me,"

"A joke shop? That's really cool," said Tom. "Can we come?"

"I know right? They've done so well," smiled Alya. "Of course you can, I was going to ask you and the others to come anyway,"

"Okay, I'll tell them tonight," said Tom. "Where is it?"

"Diagon Alley," said Alya. "It's opposite the Three Broomsticks, you'll know it when you see it, trust me,"

"Cool, I'll look forward to it," said Tom.

"Me too," smiled Alya. "I'll see you tomorrow then, I love you, Tommy,"

"I love you Ally," smiled Tom as Alya left his head.

"It's sorted," said Alya. "We're going to the orphanage at 11 instead and everyone is coming for the opening tomorrow,"

"You're amazing, Ally," said Fred.

"You both are amazing," said Alya.

"Shall we go back to mum's?" asked George.

"Yeah, let's go," said Fred.

The three of them apparated to the Burrow and were greeted by Molly in the kitchen.

"Oh, perfect timing," she said. "Dinner is ready,"

"Yes, hi mum, how are you," chuckled Fred.

"Yeah, lovely to see you too mother," laughed George.

"Anyone would think you didn't miss us or something!" laughed Alya.

"Honestly, you three," laughed Molly. "How are you?"

"Good thank you," smiled Alya, as the three of them sat down at the dining table.

Molly called Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny in from the garden for their dinner. They all said hello to Alya and the twins before they sat down.

"Anyone read the prophet today?" asked Fred.

"Yes, there was a very interesting article about Neville's grandmother's plant shop," said Ron.

"Are you serious?" asked George.

"Yeah, it's opening next month at Diagon Alley," said Ron.

"Wow..." said Fred.

"I'm joking, you muppet," laughed Ron. "I saw yours too,"

"Oh thank god!" laughed Fred and George at the same time.

"Why didn't you tell us?" asked Molly.

"We were going to tonight, but we thought we'd be better off putting it in the prophet first," said George.

"Hopefully it'll reach more people that way," said Fred.

"Well, we'll all be there," smiled Molly. "I'm so proud of you three,"

"Three?" said Alya. "I didn't do anything, it's all them,"

"You're part of it too, Alya, even if you don't want to be," smiled Molly, "I'll never be able to thank you enough for everything you've done for my boys,"

"Thank you, Molly," smiled Alya. "I'm not sure if I'll be here tomorrow night, I might have to stay at my place,"

"Why?" asked Fred.

Alya explained that Star could be coming home tomorrow and that she might have to be there overnight to help her settle.

"I'm not sure yet,though, I'll let you guys know," said Alya. "I'll be taking my stuff there tomorrow so that I don't have to worry about it,"

"That's absolutely fine, dear," said Molly. "I hope all goes well,"

"Thank you," smiled Alya.

They all finished their dinner and Molly and Arthur went up to bed. Everyone else went to sit on the sofas and watch a film, as usual. Alya was in between the twins, cuddling them like she always does.

"I hate the fact that we're going back to Hogwarts," said George, suddenly.

"Why?" asked Hermione.

"Well because one, we can't have the joke shop every day," said George. "And two, we can't have Ally every day,"

"Oh, Georgie," chuckled Alya.

"He has a point," said Fred. "It's going to be weird sleeping without you, it was weird enough the other night,"

"Wait, what do you mean, sleeping without her?" asked Ginny.

"Brilliant, Fred," said George.

"The twins stay with me sometimes," said Alya, quickly. "Some nights we're up too late talking about the shop and stuff and we all either fall asleep or we they just can't be bothered to go downstairs,"

"Some nights?" asked Harry.

"Okay fine, every night," said Fred. "Every night since Christmas eve,"

"Actually it was the day before," said George. "Well for you, Fred, it was the same night we got here, but that was an accident,"

"What the hell!" exclaimed Hermione.

"So that's why you're always so cuddly with each other," said Ron. "Because you're doing it with each other every night anyway,"

"We only did it once!" exclaimed Fred.

"FRED!" shouted Alya and George at the same time.

"Woah... I was talking about cuddling!" said Ron. "You've... done it?"

"What? No, I was talking about cuddling too," lied Fred.

"I think he got it confused with our truth or dare games at school," said Alya quickly.

"Yeah, exactly," agreed Fred.

"Merlin's beard," said George, putting his head in his hands. "You've fucked it now, Fred,"

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Fred.

"Oh my god... you have, haven't you," said Ginny.

"Of course we haven't," lied Alya. "I'm really tired and I have a long day tomorrow, so I'm going to bed,"

"Yeah, me too," said Fred. "We have to be up early anyway,"

"Exactly, night everyone," said George, as the three of them quickly ran upstairs to Alya's room.

They closed the door behind them and cast 'muffliato' on the door, before collapsing on the bed.

"You fucking idiot, Fred Weasley," said Alya. "They don't believe us,"

"I think they bought it," said Fred.

"They definitely didn't!" said George. "Oh god, do you think they'll tell mum,"

"No chance," said Alya. "That's too much of an awkward conversation to have,"

"I bloody well hope not," said Fred. "Seriously though, we should all get some sleep,"

"Yeah, we should," said Alya.

The three of them got changed and climbed into bed, hugging each other.

"This might be one of the last nights we get to do this," said George, sadly.

"Well you know you're always welcome at Casa Stella," said Alya. "I love you both,"

"I love you more, Ally," said George, kissing her cheek.

"I love you too, darling," said Fred, kissing her forehead as she fell asleep.

"You really mean that, don't you," whispered Fred, when Alya had fallen asleep.

"What are you talking about?" asked George, panicking slightly.

"When you tell her you love her," said Fred. "You're in love with her, aren't you,"

"I... yes," said George. "You are too, aren't you,"

"Of course I am..." said Fred. "So is everyone bloody else. The question is, who does she love?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 56 10
"Still shaking over me, wait till i put my dick in you." Y/N and Draco Malfoy ~ *+SMUT+* *+ OVER 15+* ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHARACTERS: : Y/N, Y/L/N : Draco...
117 10 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...
123K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
27.7K 362 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...