Slytherin Royalty

By MrsDxMalfoy

"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a de... More

One big lie
New Friends
Hogwarts
The Dorms
Potions Class
The Slytherin Party
The Morning After
Herbology
The big reveal
The Astronomy Tower
Hogsmeade
The Birthday
The Not so Surprise Party
The Dilemma
Gred and Feorge
The Power
Divination
A Confession
The Quidditch Match
Mattheo's Dorm
Halloween
The Halloween Party Part 1 (TW)
The Halloween Party Part 2 (TW)
November
Draco's Secret
The Sleepover
The Burrow
Hot Chocolate
Christmas Eve Shopping
Christmas Day
Christmas Part 2
Boxing Day
The Masquerade Ball Part 1
The Masquerade Ball Part 2
The Reality
The Sister
Moving Day
Opening Day & The Orphanage
The First Night
The Confessions
Back to the Burrow
Back to Hogwarts
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
The Make-up
The Day Off
The Skrewts
The Black Lake - Part One
The Black Lake - Part Two
The Hospital Wing
The Concussion
The Memories
The End Of The School Year
Music Lessons
The Camping Trip
The Joke Shop
Visiting the Burrow
The Quidditch World Cup
Seventh Year
Alastor Moody
The Champion Selection
Alya's Birthday
Character list & Authors Note!

Casa Cortez

380 7 3
By MrsDxMalfoy

The next morning, Alya woke up on Mattheo's chest with Tom spooning her from behind. She smiled to herself, as she looked up at Mattheo, who was still sleeping peacefully. Her movement woke him up though, and he looked down at her and smiled.

"Morning, princess," he said, kissing her forehead.

"Morning, handsome," she smiled.

"Good morning, angel," said Tom, kissing her cheek and hugging her tighter.

"Good morning, gorgeous," she smiled at him.

"I've always wanted to wake up to you," said Tom.

"Well, now you have," giggled Alya. "How are you feeling this morning, my loves?"

"I'm feeling good, actually," said Mattheo. "I feel like I can finally breathe,"

"Same here," said Tom. "It feels great,"

"I'm so glad," smiled Alya, as she kissed them both on their heads.

"How are you feeling?" asked Mattheo.

"I'm feeling okay," said Alya. "I don't think it's hit me yet, but I know it was for the best, so I should be fine,"

Just then, the door opened and Draco walked in. He climbed into the bed and laid on top of Alya, with his face in her chest.

"Morning, Dray," chuckled Alya. "You okay?"

"I am now," he said. "You?"

"I'm good, love," she said.

The three of them continued to cuddle for a few more minutes, before Pansy, Blaise and Theo had all come into the room. Draco went to his room and got the boys a shirt and a pair of tracksuit bottoms each so that they could all go downstairs for breakfast. When they got there, Narcissa was in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Good morning, everyone," she smiled, as Draco walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "Sit down, I'll bring you over some pancakes,"

Everyone sat at the table and spoke to each other as they ate their breakfast. They all thanked Narcissa for their food and for letting them stay. When they had finished their breakfast, Narcissa took Alya and Pansy up to her room and gave them some of her clothes to wear, as Alya was going to see her house. They went back downstairs to find Snape sitting at the table with the boys.

"Good morning, sweetheart, Narcissa," smiled Snape.

"Morning, Severus," said Narcissa.

"Morning, dad," said Alya, hugging him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her.

"I'm okay, actually," said Alya. "I feel good,"

"I'm so glad, are you ready to go?" asked Snape.

"Yes, I'm so excited!" said Alya. "Do you guys want to come?"

"Are you sure you want us all there, Ally?" asked Theo.

"Of course, you guys have been with me through everything," said Alya. "As long as that's okay with you, of course, dad,"

"Of course it is," smiled Snape.

"Then we'd love to come," smiled Pansy, as the others nodded.

"Narcissa, would you come too?" Alya asked. Narcissa looked at her, shocked and hesitated at first, but she nodded her head and smiled.

They all left the manor and apparated to Godrick's Hollow. They walked around the town for a while, looking at all the different houses, until they came across a large, gold gate at the end of a street. Engraved into the top of the gate were the words 'CASA CORTEZ'. Snape taught Alya a spell with her want that was used to open the gate. The spell was 'DISSERO STELLA'

The large gate creaked open for the first time in years revealing a path that didn't seem to be there before. They followed the path for a few seconds, when a huge, white mansion appeared at the end of it. There was loads of green grass surrounding it, which looked as though it had been freshly cut. There were flowers all around, which was strange for the middle of winter. The mansion got bigger every time they walked towards it, and it almost looked as though it was glistening.

"How is it so clean?" asked Alya. "And the grass and the flowers, how are they... there?"

"Your mother put an enchantment on the gates," smiled Snape. "So that the house would never look unkept from the outside. There is always freshly mown grass and blossomed flowers surrounding it,"

"That's genius," chuckled Alya.

They looked around the garden for a while before they got to a large, black front door. Snape unlocked it with a key and they all walked in.

"Welcome home," he smiled, as Alya walked into her home.

"Holy..." said Alya, as she looked around.

The whole of the mansion was painted in the brightest shade of white. The floors were white marble and there was a huge staircase in the middle of the entryway with a beautiful black railing. They all walked around as Snape showed them the kitchens, living rooms, bathrooms and took them out to the back garden. The garden was huge, and even had a huge outdoor swimming pool.

Snape took them all upstairs, where he showed them around the bedrooms and bathrooms. Alya counted around 15 bedrooms with an ensuite bathroom in each one, as well as the bathrooms in the hallways. There were also a few other rooms in the house, such as a large library, a gym room, a few empty rooms and a huge room full of musical things, such as a piano, a few guitars, a box of microphones, 2 drum sets and a few large speakers and a couple of keyboards. Alya's eyes lit up when she saw this room. They walked around in silence, other than a few gasps and 'wow's' every now and then. Alya was so overwhelmed but everything she was seeing and had a huge smile on her face the whole time.

"It's so beautiful, but it's so big!" she said, when they had finally seen the whole of the mansion. They were sitting down in one of the large living rooms downstairs, discussing the place.

"It is huge, I think it may even be bigger than our Manor," said Narcissa.

Alya walked around and did a spell that would clean the place instantly. Any dust or cobwebs that were once there had now disappeared, and the place looked spotless.

"I can't possibly live here all on my own," said Alya. "Who wants to move in?"

"Are you serious?" asked Pansy with wide eyes.

"I'm serious, I was planning on asking you all separately anyway but I might as well ask you all now,," smiled Alya. "That way, when Hogwarts is over we can all live together. If you want to, of course,"

"Ally... I'd love to!" shouted Pansy, jumping up and giving her a hug.

"Great!" smiled Alya. "Boys?"

"Count me in," smiled Theo.

"Definitely," said Blaise.

"This is literally a dream come true," said Mattheo.

"I'm definitely moving in, angel," smiled Tom.

"This is going to be so good!" said Alya. She looked over at Draco, whose head was down. "Dray, come with me quickly please, love,"

Draco nodded and followed her into a different room.

"You don't have to, you know," said Alya.

"I know... but I want to," he said. "I'll talk to my mum later, I just don't want her to be alone,"

"I understand," said Alya. "She probably won't want to, but the offer extends to her, too. I'd be more than happy for her to move in with us. That way she won't ever be alone, apart from when we're at school,"

"That's very kind of you, Alya," said Narcissa, who had just come into the room that Alya and Draco were in. "But I prefer my own space, I always have done," she turned to Draco. "My darling boy, you never have to worry about me. I want you to do this. I want you to be happy and live your life the way you want to, now that you finally can. I won't be lonely, I'll have the house elves to keep me company. Plus, I do have friends, I was just never allowed to see any of them, but I'll be making arrangements for that now. If you want to move here, then do it," she smiled.

Draco hugged his mother tightly and whispered in her ear. "I love you, mama,"

"I love you too, Draco," she smiled at him as she kissed his forehead. Alya watched them both with a smile on her face.

"Okay, I'll do it," said Draco, with a huge grin on his face.

"Yay!" said Alya, pulling him in for a hug.

"I'm so glad you found each other," smiled Narcissa. "You're always welcome at the manor, Alya. You always will be,"

"Me too," smiled Alya. "Thank you, Narcissa. You're always welcome here, too,"

"Thank you, darling," she smiled, as the three of them walked back into the room with the others.

"Guess who's moving in!" shouted Draco, as everyone cheered for him.

"We better go and fight over our bedrooms then," shouted Blaise, running up the stairs.

"Ally gets first pick, as it's her house," shouted Pansy, running behind him.

"Ew, I'm going to have my own room," laughed Alya, as she followed her friends up the stairs.

Alya picked a large bedroom that was right at the end of the corridor. It looked very much like her dorm at Hogwarts, only it was much larger and completely white, with a grey, marble floor and a large, silver bed frame. There was a large walk-in wardrobe that was full of dresses, and a fluffy white rug on the floor. Alya started to look at the dresses that were hanging up,and soon realised that they had belonged to her mother. The room she had chosen was her mother's room. The dresses were beautiful, there was one in each colour, in each different shape. Some had different patterns on them, and they looked as though there was one for each different event. Alya  stared at them for a few seconds before leaving the room and calling out to her friends.

"This is my room," she shouted.

Her friends immediately started running around the house and in and out of different rooms. She kept hearing different calls of "Shotgun this room," coming from each of her friends' mouths when they found a room that they liked, which made her chuckle.

"Not that I'll be sleeping on my own very often," laughed Alya. "I'll bet most of you will be fighting over me every night, now,"

"Most definitely," said Mattheo.

"You have to share with me at least once now, Ally," chuckled Blaise.

"And me!" said Pansy and Theo at the same time.

"Fine, I will," laughed Alya.

Once everyone had decided on a room, they all went back downstairs and sat back in the living room.

"You guys can move in whenever you want, by the way," said Alya. "I'll probably wait until the end of the holidays, I've been really busy with the Weasley's recently, I'm helping them with something so I won't really have time for much else, "

"I'll wait till the end of the holidays too," said Draco, smiling at his mum.

"Blaise, what are you doing?" asked Theo. "I can move in whenever,"

"Yeah, same, I just need to tell my parents," said Blaise. "We might as well move in sooner, rather than all of us trying to move in at the same time,"

"Yeah, good point," said Theo.

"We need to get you all a key each," said Alya. "I can do that, as I spend a lot of time at Diagon Alley at the moment. I'll contact you through my legilimency in a couple of days which will give you time to pack, and then I'll apparate here when you want to move in and give you the keys,"

"I'll move in once you two have, then," said Pansy.

"I'll get the twins to help me with my stuff once we've moved theirs," said Alya. "The Weasley's, not you two," she said to Tom and Mattheo.

"Are they moving here too?" asked Mattheo.

"No, they've just got their own flat," said Alya.

"Oh okay, well we can help you too," smiled Mattheo.

"I know, I should be okay, though," smiled Alya. "Thank you,"

"You're welcome, darling," said Mattheo. "Let us know when you're ready and we'll move our stuff in too,"

"Okay," said Alya. "Although like I said, I'm helping the Weasley's move first so it could be a while, so feel free to move your stuff in whenever. Same for you, Dray, although I know you're going to wait,"

"Thank you, my love," he smiled at her.

"Dad, what about you?" asked Alya. "Are you moving in,"

"As much as I love you, Alya," chuckled Snape. "I don't fancy living with a bunch of students from the school I teach at,"

"Good point," laughed Alya.

"Yeah, well we don't fancy living with a teacher from our school," laughed Blaise.

"Could you imagine that?" laughed Theo. "One of us would forget to do the dishes and we'd have detention for a week,"

"I actually would do that," laughed Snape. "If you piss me off enough,"

Everyone laughed and carried on talking for a few minutes, before they all decided to leave. They went back to Malfoy Manor to grab their things before they apparating home. They grabbed all of their belongings from the room and went to the front of the house to say goodbye to each other. Snape hugged Alya and kissed her forehead.

"Dad, why didn't I die?" Alya found herself asking. "Last night, someone used the Avada curse on me but I survived... again. How is that possible?"

"Your mother's love and power was the strongest thing in the world," said Snape. "You absorbed all of that love and power. You can't die, Ally. You can't be killed,"

"So... I'm like, immortal?" asked Alya, slowly.

"Pretty much," smiled Snape. "Thankfully, because I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you,"

"Wow..." said Alya. "That's crazy,"

"I know, but I see it as a good thing," chuckled Snape.

"I guess so," said Alya. "Love you dad, I'll see you soon,"

"See you soon, sweetheart," said Snape. "I love you," He waved goodbye to the others and apparated away.

"I'll see you soon, babe," said Pansy, hugging Alya. "Thankfully it won't be too long till I see you again,"

"Love you, I'll come visit you soon, yeah?" smiled Alya.

"Love you more, and definitely," said Pansy. She waved goodbye to the other boys before apparating away.

Theo was next. He pulled Alya into a tight hug and kissed her cheek.

"I'll get packing right away, I can't wait to move in," he smiled. "I'll miss you,"

"I'll miss you too, Teddy," smiled Alya. "I'll come visit you in few days and we'll sort it out, yeah?"

"Okay, beautiful," he said, kissing her cheek one more time before saying goodbye to the others and apparating away.

"Come here, gorgeous," said Blaise, pulling her into a hug. "I'm so excited to live with you, it's gonna be so good,"

"I know!" said Alya. "I'll come and see you in a few days okay? Love your heart,"

"I love yours," he smiled, as he kissed her on the cheek and apparated away.

"Come here, you two," said Alya, holding her arms out. Tom and Mattheo scooped her up and hugged her tight. She giggled and kissed them both on their heads.

"I love you, princess," smiled Mattheo. "Thank you so much, for everything,"

"Yeah, we really appreciate you, angel," said Tom.

"You're both welcome," said Alya. "I love you both, I'll see you soon, okay?"

"I love you, Ally," said Tom, as he kissed her on the cheek. Mattheo did the same and they both apparated away together.

Alya turned to Narcissa and Draco. Narcissa hugged Alya first, and squeezed her tightly.

"Thank you again, for everything, Alya," she whispered into her ear. "Like I said, you're always welcome at the Manor, I'd love for you to visit,"

"Thank you, Narcissa," smiled Alya. "I definitely will, I promise,"

"Okay, mum, my turn," chuckled Draco, pulling Narcissa away and pulling Alya in tightly. "God, I think she loves you as much as I do," he chuckled.

"I'm so glad she does," smiled Alya, wrapping her arms around Draco. "I'll miss you, love,"

"I'll miss you too, my darling," said Draco. "Come and see me soon! I'll start getting my stuff ready by the end of the week. I love you so much,"

"I love you more, Dray," said Alya, kissing his cheek. "I'll see you very soon,"

She gave them one last smile before apparating back to the Burrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 3.5K 46
DISCONTINUED "Born as the first moon of the year falls, part of a pair doomed for betrayal, gifted with the blood of Slytherin born to the mother to...
16.3K 557 12
[BOOK 2] ____________________ "Whatsss that you've got there?" "Who's there?" "Up here, human." "Y-you're a snake!" "A grasss snake. Well obssserve...
112 10 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...