Loved The Right Way (My Husba...

By DenecoSmith

Mature Content 18+ What if you discovered you were attracted to your husband's best friend? What would yo... More

Sneak Peeks
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter-Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Forty-Five

155 7 2
By DenecoSmith

 That next morning, I decided to check the mail. I didn't want to wake Terrence. I climbed out of bed and slid on my slippers. I grabbed my keys and phone off the table by the door and caught the elevator downstairs. Lamar had sent the same text messages. I love you; how could you do this to me? When I opened my mailbox. I pulled the mail out, and there were two letters from, Anthony. I stood there and read them. Each letter explained how sorry and apologetic he was. I didn't know what to do. I hadn't expected that. I couldn't go back upstairs with all that on my mind. Instead, I decided to take a drive. I drove to the place I know best. I drove straight to my sister's house. I probably banged on the door for about ten minutes before she came to the door.

"What the hell, A. Why are you banging on my door like a crazy person?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes. It was obvious that she had been sleeping, but I didn't care. This was an emergency.

"I have to talk to you. I am so crazy I don't know what to do."

She closed her robe and said, "Come on in." she closed the door behind her and said, "Why and the hell are you here with pajamas on? Where are your clothes?"

"At home."

She shook her head and then said, "I'm going to make some coffee do you want some?"

"No, thank you."

"Okay, now I know something is really wrong. What's up?" she asked as she sat down next to me.

"Your sister is a big whore." then I dropped my head into the pillow of the couch.

"Umm. My sister, who?" she asked as if I were talking about another sister, she had forgotten she had.

I looked up and pointed to myself, and said, "This sister."

She pointed back at me. "This sister, the one that I am looking at right now, sister, sister?

"Yeah, smart ass, this sister." I said as I pointed. "Now stop playing with me and help."

"What's wrong."

"I had sex." I said as I put my hand on my face.

"Wow, big shocker. You know when you had the baby some years back kind of tipped me off."

"No. Okay, don't be mad at me when I tell you this."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I haven't been telling you everything."

She slid her lips to the side and said, "Okay, I promise. I guess."

"I know that you are well aware that I have been having sex and the last person that you have known me to have slept with was, Anthony."

"Yes." she said.

"What you don't know is before that and sometime during that relationship, I had also been sleeping with Lamar." I bit my bottom lip, waiting for the tongue lashing.

"Oh, my goodness, A. Stop lying." she said as she hit my leg.

I shook my head, "It gets better."

"Are you kidding me?"

"For the last few days, I have been sleeping with, Terrence."

"Adriana, you whore." she said as she burst out in the biggest laugh ever. "Not what I was expecting. Not, what I was expecting at all."

"It's not funny, Niecey. The story is not over yet."

"There's more?" she asked as she caught her breath.

"Yes. There is so please stop laughing."

"Okay." she took in a breath. Okay. Okay. I'm sorry, go ahead."

"Long story as short as I can get it. Lamar and I were sleeping around. Or should I say sneaking around a short while after he left me. When I thought that he had finished finding himself and had worked through his problems, I was going to ask him to move back in. The day I decided to let him back in I was greeted at my door by one of the women he left me for."

 "Adriana no." she said, putting her hand over her mouth in disbelief. "Wait, wait, one of the women?"

"Yes, turns out she wasn't the only one he had been sleeping with it was so many more. He's been sleeping around on me since college."

"I knew it! I knew he was up to something. With that lame ass story."

"Oh yes. And let's not forget the crazy man you set me up with."

"Anthony?"

"Yes, whose sister sent him to the club that night you met him."

"What? Ew, why?

"Well, turns out she had a thing for her boss, who talked about me way too much, her words not mine. She wanted, Anthony to date me, to get me away from her boss so she could get him to fall for her."

"Siiiiick." My sister said.

"I know I can't even believe I'm repeating this silly ass story. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't lived it." my eyes rolled. "Here's the real kicker, her boss just happened to be, Terrence at the time."

My sister threw her hand up and said, "Wait a minute, Terrence's assistant slash girlfriend is, Anthony's sister?"

"Yes."

"And apparently, he's in love with you, his best friends' wife?"

"Yes."

"I cannot believe you kept this all from me." she said as she pushed me. "How did you deal with this all by yourself?"

"Not finished yet! Then I went away with Terrence, which you already know, and had sex with him." 

 "Okay, stop." she said, as she held her hand up. I don't know if I want to hear anymore. This is too much information to get before I have had my morning coffee.

After her coffee, we talked some more, and I was able to fill her in on everything that happened in more detail.

"I can't believe that you went through all of this on your own. I can't believe that Terrence has been in love with you since college. I can't believe that Lamar has been cheating on you. I don't know if I should be mad at you or feel sorry for you."

"I need you right now so please don't be mad at me. Save the anger for later." I said as I poked my bottom lip out.

"I'll let it slide. For now."

"What am I to do?

"Well, I guess we can solve this easily." She held her back up straight and said, "Which one is good in bed?"

Adrianna threw her eyes up in the air, blew out a deep breath, and shook her head, "All of them."

"All of them?" she asked again as if she didn't hear my first reply. "Okay, now I am officially jealous."

"I think that you are missing the point. I am mentally breaking down. My life is like a soap opera, and you are thinking about who gave me an orgasm to the point of crying.

She whispered, "Oh my goodness. It made you cry?" then she put her hand to her chest. "Who was it?"

I looked at her and said, "Niecey! That is beside the point."

"Okay. I'm sorry. Seriously. Well, I guess that the obvious choice would be Terrence. He is the only one who didn't put you through anything."

"It's too much with him and Lamar fighting, and it might be too confusing for Little L to handle. Plus, we have to tell him about the baby. The baby!" then I started to cry. "My husband is having a baby with another woman."

Niecey stood up and walked over to me, and hugged me. "I'm so sorry that you are going through this."

"I just don't know how he could do this to me. He didn't think about my son or me. Is that love? How could that be love?"

"I'm going to get you a glass of water." Niecey came back over with the glass of water and handed it to me. Then handed me some tissue. "I'm here for you, sis." she said as she rubbed my back.

"Thank you." I said. I let out a breath and then said, "I'm okay. I promised myself that I was going to get through this without crying. Lamar has made me cry more times than anyone should cry in a lifetime." I drank some of the water and then said, "The bad part is I don't know if I am just sleeping with Terrence because I am hurt. So, to hurt, Lamar I slept with his best friend. I really don't want to hurt him. He has been really good to me. I just...I just keep thinking that I never had any feelings for him before, but as a friend. He is a really good friend."

"Didn't you say that you were going to sleep with him before?"

"I did, but I had just found out about Crystal."

"Well maybe you need to just give yourself some time. Maybe not be with anyone. Clear your head of all of the hurt that your heart is feeling."

"You know. That is not such a bad idea."

"I know problem solved." she said as she smacked her hands together.

"If only I hadn't thought about that. Oh, wait I have. "

"Well, this time stick to it. Believe me when the time comes you will know who the right one is,"

"Okay that is what I will do."

"So, now since we got all of the hard decisions out of the way...which one made you cry?"

"Niecey. I can't be with someone because they made me cry and sometimes gave me multiple orgasms."

"Multiple? Adriana stop playing with me." she looked at me as if she wanted to get on the floor and praise me.

"What? Nothing that I have said to you has been a joke. I am in a soap opera and if I had an audience, I would be the top-rated show."

Then my phone rang, and it was Terrence. I showed the phone to, Niecey and said,

"What am I supposed to do?"

She looked at me like I was stupid and said, "Answer it crazy."

"I don't know what to say."

"Well, you ought to say something. The man is lying naked in your bed. You have to tell him why you left him there."

"I can't tell him that."

"Well then lie."

"I don't know how to lie. What am I supposed to say? Tell me something."

" Tell him you went to get some coffee."

"That's a good one."

"Hello, hey, yeah, sorry. I came out to get some coffee. Can I call you back in about ten minutes?" I hung up the phone and said, "What is wrong with me?"

"I don't know really."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 153K 60
"Ellie.. " he warned when I gently squeezed his hard bludge over the slacks causing him to cursed underneath his breathe. Mason wrapped his hand arou...
189 37 14
Love does not discriminate! How sweet and pure is the essence of love! Love simply happens, and when it does, it takes hold of your heart and soul, m...
462K 15.2K 61
In the wake of her parents' passing, Avalyn Adair returns to her childhood abode, seeking closure and a better understanding of the events that shape...
878K 30.2K 63
We have all read stories about a girl falling for a bad boy. We have all also read stories about a girl falling for her childhood best friend. Well...