Loved The Right Way (My Husba...

By DenecoSmith

Mature Content 18+ What if you discovered you were attracted to your husband's best friend? What would yo... More

Sneak Peeks
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter-Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Forty-Two

158 10 5
By DenecoSmith

The next morning, I woke up to eggs, bacon, homemade waffles, orange juice, and coffee in bed.

"You need to stop this, or you are going to spoil me." I said as I picked up a piece of bacon and put it in my mouth.

"Now would that be so bad?" he looked at me and said, "My goodness you are even beautiful in the morning."

"Stop it." I said as I blushed.

"Why? It's true." he said as he put his hand to my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

I closed my eyes and opened them back up and reminded myself that he was just a friend. I cleared my throat and said, "Well, Thank you. Are you going to eat?"

"Yes, I'll make my plate in a bit. I just wanted to make sure you were taken care of first."

"Oh, no this is way too much food for me. Would you like to share with me?" I asked as I put a piece of waffle on my fork and held it up to his mouth.

"Enjoy your food. I have made plenty."

"But if you go make your plate then that means you have to leave out. It's just easier to share mine." I opened my eyes wide and then smiled.

He blew out a breath sat down beside me and said, "Okay." He opened his mouth, and I fed him the waffle.

Later on, that morning I took a shower, and got dressed. When I came out of my room Terrence was sitting on the chair looking at his phone.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?"

He shut down his phone and put it in his pocket. "How about we see." he said as he stood up and escorted me to the door. "Our first stop is across the street at the spa. I scheduled a his and her friendly massage."

"That sounds great." I said quite happily because I never had a spa day before.

After a well needed massage, and I mean well needed, and a good pampering, we played miniature golf and I won, I actually think he let me win, that was still okay with me. After miniature golfing we went back to the room because I was a little tired. I went to my room to take a nap. After my nap I walked into the living room area to see if Terrence was there. He wasn't. Then I looked around and walked to his room. He was asleep. He was a picture of chiseled perfection. His body wasn't overly muscular, it was a work of art. He was lying on his back and his arm was under his pillow and his head was turned facing away from the door. He was in his boxers and man oh man was he sexy. The ripples of his stomach muscles and his chest, his arms...Damn, that was a fine man there. My phone rung and I jumped and darted out of the room.

"Hello." I said as I whispered.

"Hey, sis. What's up? Are you enjoying your trip?"

"You little sneak. I can't believe you did this."

"That's why when you called, I couldn't talk because I knew that I would spill. I'm so sorry I had to do that to you."

"It's okay, I understand. At least I know that you still care. I tried to call you when we got here, and you didn't answer."

"Something has been up with my phone. I am not getting all my calls. When you return, we will have that talk that you wanted to have, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because Terrence is sleeping."

"Sleeping...are you lying next to him as he sleeps?" couldn't believe she asked me that.

"Nooooooo."

"I know you are such the good girl but had to ask. I wish I were there with that fine ass man; you wouldn't be able to keep me off of him." If she only knew.

"Good thing you're not here."

"He is a good friend though, huh?"

"Yeah, he is the best." I said as I smiled.

"I think he has a little crush on you though."

"Why, would you say that."

"It was something about the way he was organizing this thing for you. Never mind. It's just my crazy mind."

So, here comes the subject changer. "Have you spoken to Little L?"

"Uh, no, why what's wrong?"

"Nothing just when I talked to him earlier, he asked about you and I told him to call you."

"Oh, well, I have to call him. This damn phone of mine."

"Okay so I will call you back later." I hung up the phone then turned around to peak back into, Terrence's room. He was standing at his door. "Hey, I was just..."

"Peaking in on me. Do you like what you see?"

"Um..." I shook my head. "Hump, I'm not going to answer that." Then I smiled winked my eye, then walked.

"Wait a minute, have I gotten a little bit of the old Adriana back? I guess this trip is working."

"A little." I said as I held up my two fingers to show a small opening between them.

"Well, a little is a start. That is all that I ask that you get from this trip."

"Yes, and for my appreciation I would like to thank you in my own little way."

He smacked his hands together and started moving them back and forth then said, "Well, I hope it is something that I really want. Should I close my eyes and make a wish."

"If you want you can. It doesn't mean that it is going to come true." I said as I flicked at his arm with my hand as I went into my room to put on my shoes. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I figured that I would think of something. I had borrowed Terrence's car so that I could pick up a few things. I rode past a small park. Everyone looked like they were having a lot of fun. I turned around and went back to the room. I walked in and said, "So, I know what we are going to do today."

"That fast I thought you were going to be gone forever." He said, standing in the kitchen pouring a glass of water.

"I'm a woman of mystery." I said as I sat on the couch.

"Oh, don't I know it." he drank some of his water and place the glass down on the table. "I'm going to put something.

We went back to the park it was amazing, we went go cart racing, we played race car video games, and batted at the batting cage. We even went paint balling. We ate chilly cheese hot dogs and ice cream, cotton candy, chocolate covered peanuts and funnel cake. By the time we got back to the room we were exhausted and stuffed.

"I have never had that much fun, not even when I was a child." Terrence said as he plopped down on the couch.

"I know, I didn't even think that it was possible." I said as I plopped down right beside him.

"Thank you for today. I really had a good time." He put his head back on the couch.

"I am so tired; I don't even want to move from this spot."

"I know how you feel." he said as he turned his head toward me and looked at me.

"I'll tell you what, how about we sit here for a while and look at television," I said as I lay my head on the couch arm and pulled my feet up on the couch.

"That sounds like a plan." he grabbed the remote and put his feet up on the table.

The next thing that I know I woke up and was lying in his lap and he was looking down at me stroking my hair.

"Hi." I said with my embarrassed face on.

"Hi, are you comfortable?" he asked as he smiled at me.

I covered my face with my hands and said "I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry." then I lifted myself out of his lap. "Was I snoring again?" I asked, as I rubbed my eyes to get the cloudiness out of them.

"No." he said as he laughed.

I picked up the pillow from off the chair and hit him and said, "Liar."

"Oh, you want to play." then he started to tickle me.

I jumped up off the couch, grabbed another pillow then threw it at him.

"You are in trouble now." he said as he stood up off the couch.

"Okay I quit." I said as I held my hands up to surrender.

"No, no you can't quit you have started something that you need to finish." then he started walking over to me.

I ran into my room and tried to shut the door, but he was right on my heals. He stopped the door from closing and grabbed my waist from the back and started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing I turned around and tried to push him back and pushed him onto the bed and he grabbed me down with him. After we fell on the bed I couldn't stop laughing until I looked at his face.

"You have made me very happy. Thank you." then I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then I looked back up at him.

He said, "Adriana."

I said, "Terrence."

"I would do anything to make you happy."

I gave him a kiss on his mouth and looked back at him. "I know." Then I kissed him again.

"Adriana, I didn't bring you here for this."

"I know." I kissed him again.

Then he said, "Are you sure?" as if he didn't really want to ask me.

I then placed my hand on his face and kissed him again this time long and soft. I felt his dick growing and rubbing against my leg. I got so wet. I kissed him harder at this point I was ready to burst, and nothing had even happened yet. He lifted himself up off the bed and I straddled him. He grabbed either side of my face and kissed me. I ran my hands up his shirt so I could feel his chest as I pulled his shirt over his head. Then he pulled my dress over my head and started to caress and kiss my breast. I could not believe that I was actually about to go through with it. I knew that it was wrong but at the time my pussy didn't agree. He then kissed me on the lips and then down my neck, slowly. My body shivered as he glided his hands over my body. I wanted him in me at that moment. I started grabbing at his dick.

He grabbed my hand. "Slow down. I want you to enjoy every second of this."

I was powerless. I closed my eyes yearning for him. I took in a deep breath and swallowed.

He undid my bra and then turned me down onto the bed and pulled my bra off. He towered above me and looked down at me. "You are so beautiful." He kissed me again and down my body, he grabbed my panties and pulled them off me. He kissed up my stomach past my breast, up my neck grabbed my face and kissed me.

I undid his pants as we kissed and then pushed them down with my feet. I gripped his dick and I let out a moan. I wrapped my legs around him. I didn't want him to go anywhere. "I want you in me Mr. Johnson."

He looked at me and smiled, then kissed me some more. He rubbed my wet pussy with the head of his dick and then slowly entered me. It was like his dick was the perfect fit. I let out so many groans and scream as he pleasured me with soft deep strokes. I lost all control of my body and started to shake. It felt like a heat wave ran through me. I started to come and along with it came tears. I have had many orgasms, but none like that, that was one in a million.

"Are you okay?" Terrence asked as he looked into my eyes "Do you want me to stop?" then he wiped a tear from my eye.

"No. please don't." I put my arms around his neck pulled him down and kissed him.

He lifted my leg and dug in deeper. He kissed my neck as he grunted. Fucking me harder. He nibbled my ear and then said, "Adriana, you feel so damn good." He looked deep into my eyes and fucked me with not only his dick, but his eyes as well. His piercing stare made me weak. I gripped him tightly as I came again. "Ahhh, ahh, fuck me." I moved my hips as my pussy clinched his dick. "That's right fuck this pussy. Ahhh, ahhhh, ah."

"Fuck!" he yelled as he came inside me. "Uhhhh, fuck." he looked at me and gave me a kiss with his last thrust. He laid on me. I could fill his dick as it beat in me. He kissed my neck and thrust one more time and then rolled off onto the bed.

"Oh, my goodness." I said as I breathed heavily. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I giggled and said, "I am better than okay."

"You were crying."

"Hmmmm, that wasn't a bad thing. Believe me." I said as I rubbed his chest and stomach.

"Ahhh, okay." he stroked my back with his fingers.

"So, I'm going to take a nice long soak in that heated, jetted tub." I stood up and started walking toward the bathroom. I seem to remember that it fits two if you would like to join me?

He hopped up from the bed and ran behind me and grabbed me up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 49 19
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝟏 Bed of Roses He's in love with his best friend, they are friends with benefits but this girl has a husband who has his...
5.5M 175K 46
In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________________ Copyright Šī¸ 2021 ssybahz (Star...
462K 15.2K 61
In the wake of her parents' passing, Avalyn Adair returns to her childhood abode, seeking closure and a better understanding of the events that shape...
43.4K 2.2K 34
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...