Slytherin Royalty

By MrsDxMalfoy

"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a de... More

One big lie
New Friends
Hogwarts
The Dorms
Potions Class
The Slytherin Party
The Morning After
Herbology
The big reveal
The Astronomy Tower
Hogsmeade
The Birthday
The Not so Surprise Party
The Dilemma
Gred and Feorge
The Power
Divination
A Confession
The Quidditch Match
Mattheo's Dorm
Halloween
The Halloween Party Part 2 (TW)
November
Draco's Secret
The Sleepover
The Burrow
Hot Chocolate
Christmas Eve Shopping
Christmas Day
Christmas Part 2
Boxing Day
The Masquerade Ball Part 1
The Masquerade Ball Part 2
Casa Cortez
The Reality
The Sister
Moving Day
Opening Day & The Orphanage
The First Night
The Confessions
Back to the Burrow
Back to Hogwarts
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
The Make-up
The Day Off
The Skrewts
The Black Lake - Part One
The Black Lake - Part Two
The Hospital Wing
The Concussion
The Memories
The End Of The School Year
Music Lessons
The Camping Trip
The Joke Shop
Visiting the Burrow
The Quidditch World Cup
Seventh Year
Alastor Moody
The Champion Selection
Alya's Birthday
Character list & Authors Note!

The Halloween Party Part 1 (TW)

616 10 1
By MrsDxMalfoy

This chapter briefly mentions inappropriate, non consensual groping and degrading terms. I will put a (TW) where it's mentioned, in case you want to skip past it :) happy reading!

They went back to the common room once they had all finished their dinner, and Alya and Pansy went up to Alya's dorm to get ready for the party. They did their makeup together, and Alya went for a dark, smokey eye look with some deep red lipstick, in honour of halloween. She also painted her nails black and put on a black, lacy bralette with a black bodycon skirt and some fishnets, and a pair of black, heeled ankle boots. Pansy wore a black, laced dress and did her nails and makeup the same as Alya.

"You literally look stunning in everything you wear!" exclaimed Pansy, looking at Alya with her mouth open. "Those boys are going to go INSANE when they see you!

"Thank you, Pansy, you look really sexy," she chuckled, looking Pansy up and down. Pansy blushed as she linked arms with Alya and they went downstairs to the common room.

"We thought it only right that the party is in our common room, considering it's Halloween and we're the spookiest house!" chuckled Pansy as they got to the common room. "But all houses are invited, provided they're not 4th year or below!"

Mattheo locked eyes with Alya and felt like he had frozen. His jaw dropped and he couldn't pick it back up. He looked her up and down and then she caught him staring at her.

"Are you going to tell me how good I look?" she chuckled, walking over to him.

"You look ridiculously hot, Ally," he said finally, grabbing her waist and kissing her on her cheek.

"Why thank you, pretty boy," she smiled, winking at him.

"Fuck, Alya, don't call me that," he groaned, pulling her into him and burying his head in her neck. "You know what that does to me,"

"Aw, I'm sorry. Forgot," she grinned, innocently. Mattheo rolled her eyes playfully at her and kissed her cheek again.

"What the hell is going on between you two?" asked Pansy, who had just watched the whole thing.

"Oh shit, forgot you were there, Pants," snickered Mattheo. "Just telling my princess how good she looks is all,"

"Your princess?!" shouted Pansy. "What the fuck?"

"I um... didn't mean to say that," said Mattheo. "Just ignore that," he smiled at Alya awkwardly before walking away to get another drink.

"Ally? What was that all about?" asked Pansy.

"I have no idea, Pans," whispered Alya. "But you were right, he is in love with me, he told me earlier."

"Oh my god, Alya!" whispered Pansy, excitedly. "I fucking knew it, i should be a psychic or something!"

"Yeah I know, don't tell anyone please," said Alya. "I'll give you the details later, there's too many people around,"

"Of course I won't," smiled Pansy.

Just then, Blaise, Tom and Theo walked into the common room.

"Jesus fucking christ, Alya!" shouted Blaise, staring at her with his mouth open. "You look unbelievable,"

"You really do, love," said Tom.

"Y-yeah... incredible," stuttered Theo, staring at her.

"Thank you, boys," she giggled. "Let's get a drink,"

They all walked over and did a few shots each, as Fred. George, Hermione, Harry, Ron and Neville walked in with another Gryffindor girl, 2 Ravenclaw girls and 2 Hufflepuff boys.

"Ally, hey!" shouted Hermione, running over to her. Her friends followed.

"Miney!" said Alya, giving her a hug.

"These are some of my friends you haven't met yet," said Hermione, pointing to the 2 Ravenclaw girls. "This is Cho Chang and this is Luna Lovegood. And this is Ginny Weasley, Ron, Fred and George's sister,"

"Hi girls, I'm Alya. It's so lovely to meet you," said Alya, as the 2 ravenclaw girls smiled up at her, nervously.

"Wow, you really are beautiful!" said Ginny. "I can see why my brother never stops talking about you,"

"Really? Thank you! Which brother?" said Alya "And you're really beautiful too!"

"Um... anyway," said Hermione, giving Ginny a look. "This is Cedric Diggory and Justin Finch-Fletchley," she said, pointing to the HufflePuff boys.

"H-hi... you look um.... Really nice," said Cedric.

"Hey, sexy lady," said Justin, kissing Alya's hand.

"Oh... thank you, boys," giggled Alya. She looked across the room and saw Fred, standing over by the door, completely still and with wide eyes. She walked over to him.

"Hey, Freddie," she smiled, hugging him.

"Hi... Alya," said Fred. "you look really, really beautiful tonight. Wait how did you know it was me?"

"Aw thank you, you look amazing too," she blushed. "What do you mean?"

"How did you know I'm Fred and not George?" he asked.

"Freddie, you and George may be twins but I can tell you apart," chuckled Alya. "You may look similar, but you don't look the same,"

"You know, even our own mother can't tell us apart," said Fred, with wide eyes.

"Well I can," smiled Alya. "Drink?"

Fred smiled at her in total shock and adoration as they both walked over to the drinks table. They did a couple of shots together, before Pansy, as usual, asked everyone if they wanted to play games. Everyone agreed, so they all stood in a circle. Everyone in the room was playing, so they turned the music off so that everyone could hear properly.

"Let's play truth or dare," said Pansy. "And we can add 10 minutes in heaven as a dare if we want," everyone agreed.

"I'll go first," said George, with a smirk on his face. "Fred, truth or dare,"

"Dare," he said nervously.

"I dare you to ask your crush to do 10 minutes in heaven with you, and then go and do it," George smirked.

"You asshole," said Fred. He walked over to Alya, and held out his hand. "Care to join me for 10 minutes in heaven, love? I swear I've seen this before," he chuckled.

"Absolutely, Freddie," she smiled, taking his hand and going into the linen closet. He closed the door behind them and turned to face Alya.

"So, you have a crush on me, yeah?" smirked Alya.

"You should know this by now, darling," chuckled Fred.

"Well you never said anything," she laughed.

"True," said Fred, looking deeply into her eyes. "Can I..."

SMALL SMUT WARNING:

"Just do it," smiled Alya. Fred grinned and put her hands on her cheeks, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. He let his hands slide down to her waist and squeezed her hips gently, pulling her into him. He patted her leg and said "Jump," so she did, wrapping her legs around his waist. He pushed her against the wall and cupped her ass with his hands. He kissed her neck as she let out a soft moan.

"Remember the music is off, be quiet," he said, kissing her and sucking on her neck. He grinded against her while kissing her neck, her jaw, her lips and her chest all over. She could feel him growing more and more hard every time he did this. He put her back down and she put her hands up his shirt and gently scratched down his back. This caused him to groan quietly and throw his head back. She began palming him over his jeans and he grabbed her face, gently, kissing her again. She unbuckled his belt and slid her hands down his trousers, squeezing his boner, when there was a knock on the linen closet door.

"Fuuuck," said Fred, as Alya pulled her hand out of his trousers and kissed his neck. She fixed her skirt as Fred rearranged himself and she opened the door. They both walked back to the circle, feeling quite flustered. George was smirking at the pair of them,while Mattheo was glaring at Fred.

SMUT OVER

"So, did we miss anything interesting?" Alya composed herself to say. Pansy explained that a bunch of different people were dared to kiss, including Ron and Hermione.

"What! You're telling me I missed that!?" chuckled Alya. Hermione shot her a death stare but was blushing and giggling.

They carried on playing for a while, Cedric Diggory dared Justin Finch-Fletchley to kiss his crush, which happened to be Alya. He tried to grab her waist as he kissed her but Alya pulled his hands away and didn't kiss him for long. Theo was dared to kiss his crush, which was Alya. He walked over to her nervously and kissed her softly on her lips. He blushed profusely afterwards as he walked away. A ravenclaw girl, who fancied Tom, dared him to do 10 minutes in heaven with his crush, thinking it was her. Much to her disappointment, Tom walked over to Alya and took her into the linen closet.

"Hey, Tommy," smiled Alya, as Tom closed the door behind them.

"Tommy... that's new," he replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even notice," chuckled Alya. "I won't call you that again,"

"No, it's... I like it," he smiled, blushing slightly. "You having a good night?"

"It's been... eventful to say the least," chuckled Alya.

"So, what's going on with you and my brother?" said Tom.

"What makes you think there's something going on?" asked Alya.

"Well, he can't take his eyes off of you, he's looking at everyone that looks at you like he wants to murder them, he's drinking way more than usual and I've noticed that you both seem closer than usual today," said Tom.

"Wow, you're very observant tonight," chuckled Alya. "Okay fine, but please don't repeat this,"

"You know I won't, angel," smiled Tom.

"We kind of slept together last night, and he told me he's in love with me earlier today," said Alya.

"Oh my god! I told you, didn't I!" said Tom.

"I know, I wasn't expecting it but when I was practising my legilimency on him last night, his head was full of me," said Alya. "Like it was literally just me, us kissing in dares, me smiling, when he kissed me in my dorm,"

"Wow..." said Tom.

"I know, and when I asked him about it, he told me it was probably nothing and then he kissed me again, but it kind of escalated and... we slept together," said Alya. "Then this morning at breakfast he tells me that he lied, and that what I saw was right, and I'm sorry but we lied about the prank, he was never planning a prank on me, it was just that,"

"Don't worry about it, I understand," said Tom. "Go on,"

"So when i asked him to take me to my dorm, i asked him what he meant and that's when he told me that he's in love with me." said Alya. "And i told him the same thing that i told Draco, and you and Pansy, which is that I don't completely know how i feel yet and he said he understands and he'll wait but my head is just so scrambled."

"It'll be okay, love," said Tom, pulling Alya into a hug. "You'll figure it out, and you know that I'll always be here for you no matter what happens,"

"Wow, Tommy, you're actually hugging me properly!" laughed Alya.

"If I'm being honest, Alya. I love you, too," said Tom. "But please don't feel bad, I know that we're just friends. In fact, you're my best friend. I love you, and I'm okay with the fact that it will never be romantic between us,"

"Are you serious?" said Alya, in total shock at what Tom had just said.

"Yes, I'm serious," said Tom. "But nothing more will be said on the matter. If one of the others ask me, I won't lie, but we won't speak of it again. Okay?"

"Uh... okay," said Alya. "You're my best friend too, Tommy," she smiled. Tom pulled away from the hug and kissed her on the forehead, just as the door knocked. They both went back to the circle, Alya was still feeling very shocked so she poured herself another drink before standing in the circle.

"Did we miss anything?" she asked quickly.

Pansy explained that a few more people had kissed, and Harry had admitted that he has a crush on Cho, before they found out that Cho had a boyfriend, Cedric.

"Ooh, that's awkward," chuckled Alya.

"Alya, truth or dare," said Pansy.

"Dare," said Alya.

"Kiss the person you find the most attractive in this room," she said.

"What if there's more than one?" said Alya. "I can't decide between the three of them,"

"Kiss them all," said Pansy, smirking at her.

"Woah, lucky me," she laughed, as she walked up to Tom. She smiled up at him before grabbing the back of his head and pulling him into a kiss. His hands immediately fell on to her waist and squeezed her tightly while kissing her passionately. They were both getting really into the kiss, before they realised that everyone was watching them still. Alya kissed his forehead as she pulled away and giggled at him.

"I really wasn't expecting that," said Blaise, shocked.

"Jealous, Blaise?" chuckled Alya.

"I am, actually," he laughed.

Alya giggled at him and rolled her eyes playfully, before walking over to Mattheo. She grabbed him by his jaw and kissed him. He instantly wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her passionately. She pulled away after a while and went to walk away from him, but he grabbed her wrists and pulled her back into a kiss. She kissed him again for a few seconds before pulling away again, giving him a look. He smirked at her and sipped his drink.

Alya tried to ignore the confused looks on everyone's faces as she walked over to Fred. She kissed him passionately and he, too, grabbed her waist and pulled her into him. He looked into her eyes when she pulled away and smirked at her. Mattheo was glaring at them and poured himself another drink, as he'd finished the last one.

After a while, they finished playing truth or dare and turned the music back on, to dance instead. Alya was dancing with Pansy, and Mattheo was watching her from the corner of the room, sipping his drink. He walked over to where Alya and Pansy were dancing.

"Can I steal Ally for a minute, Pans?" he said.

"Sure," said Pansy, winking at Alya.

Mattheo grabbed Alya's hips and started dancing with her and whispering into her ear.

"You don't know what you do to me, princess," he whispered. "I just want to take you upstairs and fuck you so hard that everyone down here can hear you,"

"Matty, we're at a party," she laughed. "You need to slow down, you're really drunk already," she said, taking his drink from his hand and taking a sip.

"I love you so much, Alya, I need you now," he said, looking into her eyes.

"Later, love," she smiled at him. "I'm gonna go dance with Hermione, okay?"

"Fine, pretty girl," he smirked at her as she walked over to Hermione.

"Hey, sis," she said, as she started dancing with Hermione.

"Hey, what's going on with you and Riddle?" asked Hermione.

"Oh... nothing's going on. He's just a bit drunk," said Alya. "So, you and Ron!"

"Oh my god i know, we actually kissed!" squealed Hermione. "And he asked if I wanted to go on a date with him to Hogsmeade tomorrow!"

"I'm so happy for you, Miney!" said Alya. Suddenly, Alya felt an arm wrap around her waist. Thinking it was Mattheo, she giggled and turned around.

"I said later, Rid- oh, it's you," said Alya. "What the fuck are you doing."

(TW)

"Come on baby, stop playing hard to get. You know you want me," said Justin Finch-Fletchley. "You let the other boys touch you but i can't, don't be such a slut,"

"Excuse me?" said Alya.

"I enjoyed our kiss earlier, fancy another?" said Justin, as he wrapped his arms around Alya and squeezed her ass. He leant in and tried to kiss her, but Alya was trying to push in away.

"Get the fuck off me, you creep!" she shouted, trying to get out of his grip.

"Just kiss me, you filthy whore," he said, squeezing her ass again and using one hand to squeeze her tit.

Suddenly, he was being dragged off of her by Mattheo, who threw him to the floor, punching him continuously. Everyone gasped and a few girls screamed. They all moved back so that they weren't getting in the way.

"Ally, you okay?" said Pansy, running over to her, as Tom, Blaise and Theo joined in on beating up Justin. Alya felt sick, she didn't want to see his face anymore, she just wanted everything to stop.

"Stop," she croaked. No one heard her. "STOP!" she shouted again. This time, Blaise, Tom and Theo heard her and pulled away from Justin, who was covered in blood.

(TW OVER)

"MATTHEO," Alya shouted. He couldn't stop. He was so angry, he'd never been so angry in his life. He was blind with rage and couldn't even hear Alya shouting for him.

Alya had no choice. She held out her arm and lifted Mattheo into the air. When he realised what was happening, he looked around and saw Alya. She pulled him over to her and put him down in front of her. She put her hands on his face and spoke to him softly.

"Matty, calm down," she said. "I'm okay," His breathing was ragged and heavy, his face was red from anger and his hands were bloody. "Breathe," she said, as he looked into her eyes and slowed his breathing down.

"Go and sit down with Tom, I'll be over in a second. I promise," said Alya. He nodded and went with Tom. "Make sure he doesn't move, Tommy," Tom nodded.

Alya then turned around to look at Justin, who had been badly beaten up. He was covered in his own blood, his eye was swollen shut and he had cuts and bruises all over his body. He could barely stand and clearly needed to go to the hospital wing. Alya lifted him with her power and pulled him closer, but not too close.

"I should've let them finish you off," said Alya. "You're disgusting. You're a dirty little creep and by Monday, the whole school will know it. You can go to the hospital wing, but you're going to be expelled after that. Need I remind you who my father is? And if I ever see your scrawny face again, I will kill you myself. Am I clear?" Justin nodded, and Alya threw him to the floor.

"Whatever dickhead brought him here can take him to the hospital wing," said Alya, before walking back over to Mattheo.

"Right, you boys are coming upstairs with me. Everyone else, get back to the party or fuck off to bed. It's up to you. Pans, stay here if you want, I've got this,"

"You sure?" said Pansy. Alya nodded and took the boys up to her dorm.

"Sit down, all of you," she said to the boys, as they all sat on her bed. She rinsed a clean flannel under the cold tap and called Blaise into the bathroom first. She cleaned the blood off of his hands and thanked him for sticking up for her. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and he kissed her forehead before leaving the dorm. Then she called Theo in, and did the same.

"Are you okay?" Theo asked, looking concerned.

"Of course, babe. You boys sorted him out anyway," she smiled. She kissed his cheek once he had been cleaned up and he kissed her forehead before also leaving the dorm.

Then she called Tom into the bathroom, who had some cuts on his hand. She cleaned the blood and the cuts and rubbed a little bit of rubbing alcohol on them. They weren't very deep so they didn't need a bandage.

"Are you sure you're okay, angel? I know how horrible that must've been for you," said Tom, looking up at Alya.

"I'll be okay, thank you Tommy. I really appreciate you all, you know," said Alya, as she kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug. He kissed her forehead before leaving the dorm.

Alya went into the bedroom to see Mattheo sat on the edge of her bed with his head in his hands. She knelt down in front of him and pulled his hands away gently. She pulled him up and sat him down on the toilet in the bathroom. She cleaned up his hands, which had open cuts on his knuckles. She cleaned the blood off of his face, some was from his hand and some was splattered across his face from Justin. Once the blood was all cleaned up, she put some rubbing alcohol over his knuckles and put a bandage around his hand. She then lifted his chin up to look at her and smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap, cuddling her tightly.

"Shit, Ally I'm sorry. Is this okay?" he said, quickly letting go of her.

"Of course it is, Matty. I feel safe with you," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him close.

"I'm so sorry Ally," said Mattheo. "I saw his hands all over you and heard the things he was saying to you and I just saw red. I don't think I would've stopped if you weren't there,"

"I know, love,"said Alya. "It's okay. Thank you for protecting me,"

"But I took it too far, please don't be scared of me, I would never hurt you. I love you, Alya," he said, on the verge of tears.

"Mattheo, I could never be scared of you," smiled Alya. "You were only protecting me, and I know you would never hurt me, I know I'm safe with you,"

"Really? You actually feel safe around me?" asked Mattheo.

"Of course I do, you always do everything you can to protect me," said Alya. "I know that I will always be safe when you're with me,"

He smiled at her and pulled her into a tight hug again. He kissed her cheek a few times while he was pulling away.

"I love you so much, Ally," he smiled, kissing her gently on her lips.

"I know," she smiled back.

"Do you want to go back to the party?" he asked. "I don't feel that drunk anymore,"

"Okay, let's go," smiled Alya, as they walked out of her dorm and back downstairs to the party.

Pansy, Hermione, Fred and George saw Alya and instantly ran over to her to check she was okay.

"I'm okay, guys, I promise," smiled Alya. "Thank you for checking on me,"

"Is Riddle okay? He went absolutely nuts," asked Hermione.

"Yeah, I've never seen that guy so angry. And trust me, he's angry a lot," said George.

"Yeah, he's okay now. He just really... cares about me so he went a bit crazy," said Alya, looking at Pansy out of the corner of her eye.

"I'm gonna go talk to him. I'm glad you're okay though, babe. We'll talk to your father tomorrow and get him expelled." said Pansy. "We better hope no one mentioned Mattheo's name though or he'll be going with him,"

"Nah he won't, I'll tell my dad and Dumbledore it was Mattheo. They won't expel him, they'll reward him." smiled Alya.

"That's true, actually. See you in a bit," laughed Pansy, as she walked off to go and see the slytherin boys.

"Are you sure you're okay, Alya?" asked Fred, looking concerned.

"I'm fine, I promise," Alya said, hugging him. "Thank you, though,"

"In that case, Alya," said George. "Can you PLEASE lift me into the air? I really wanna see how it feels!"

"Are you serious?" laughed Alya.

"I really am!" chuckled George.

"Well, okay then," smiled Alya, as she lifted George into the air. She made him do a backflip in the air as he was laughing away. Just then, the slytherin boys came storming over.

"What happened? What did he do?" shouted Mattheo.

"Nothing boys, calm down," Alya said, calmly. "He just wanted me to show him what it's like being in the air, that's all,"

The boys glared at George but saw that Alya was serious so they all walked back over to where they were standing.

"God, are they all in love with you or something?" laughed George.

"Yep, pretty much," chuckled Alya, not realising what she had said.

"Wait, what?" said Fred.

"Uh... nothing, forget I said that, please," said Alya, smiling nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 206 55
Daisy Malfoy is Draco Malfoy's younger (adopted) sister. she was adopted by the Malfoys because she became an accidental horcrux. She is an innocent...
350 1 18
Great descendant of Salazar Slytherin himself and heiress of the Slytherin house Zoe Peverell joins grade three at Hogwarts, as a very rich powerful...
143K 4.3K 74
Y/n Alwyn, a pure blood witch. Born and raised in the small town of Drinea, muggle life, basic bullies, knows nothing of the wizard world. Well unti...
3.5K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...