Slytherin Royalty

By MrsDxMalfoy

"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a de... More

Character list & Authors Note!
One big lie
New Friends
Hogwarts
The Dorms
Potions Class
The Slytherin Party
The Morning After
Herbology
The big reveal
The Astronomy Tower
Hogsmeade
The Birthday
The Not so Surprise Party
The Dilemma
Gred and Feorge
The Power
Divination
A Confession
The Quidditch Match
Halloween
The Halloween Party Part 1 (TW)
The Halloween Party Part 2 (TW)
November
Draco's Secret
The Sleepover
The Burrow
Hot Chocolate
Christmas Eve Shopping
Christmas Day
Christmas Part 2
Boxing Day
The Masquerade Ball Part 1
The Masquerade Ball Part 2
Casa Cortez
The Reality
The Sister
Moving Day
Opening Day & The Orphanage
The First Night
The Confessions
Back to the Burrow
Back to Hogwarts
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
The Make-up
The Day Off
The Skrewts
The Black Lake - Part One
The Black Lake - Part Two
The Hospital Wing
The Concussion
The Memories
The End Of The School Year
Music Lessons
The Camping Trip
The Joke Shop
Visiting the Burrow
The Quidditch World Cup
Seventh Year
Alastor Moody
The Champion Selection
Alya's Birthday

Mattheo's Dorm

783 13 2
By MrsDxMalfoy

Alya walked up to her dorm and decided to play some guitar for a while. As Draco wasn't there, she thought she'd make the most of the alone time, and also take her mind off of the fact that she was alone. She was playing and singing for a few minutes, before hearing the door open behind her. She shot up and pulled whoever it was closer to her and grabbed their neck, to find that it was Mattheo, with a huge grin on his face.

"What the fuck, Riddle!" shouted Alya.

"Woah, chill darling, it's only me," said Mattheo.

"Exactly, you can't sneak up on me like that, I could've hurt you!" said Alya.

"That definitely didn't hurt me, it kinda turned me on," he laughed.

"What do you want?" chuckled Alya, lowering her hand that was around Mattheo's neck.

"Well I was coming to check on you, what with you being alone," said Mattheo. "And I was going to knock, but then I heard this beautiful singing and music so I thought I'd come in and see if it was actually you, and it was,"

"That's why I was playing, because I was alone," said Alya.

"Your sister said you were really good, but I never could've imagined such a beautiful sound," he smiled. "Please play again,"

"No way," said Alya. "I'm not even that good!"

"You're amazing, Alya. I've never heard something so beautiful," he said, smiling up at her. Their faces were extremely close from where Alya had dragged him towards her with her power, and they were staring into each other's eyes.

"Well, thank you, Matty," said Alya, putting her guitar back in its case and walking over to her trunk to get out her pyjamas.

"You're welcome," said Mattheo. "So, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it just feels weird being alone." said Alya. "Even at home I shared a room with Miney and at my old school I always shared a dorm too so I've never really been completely alone."

"Oh... are you going to be okay?" said Mattheo.

"I should be, Tom and Pansy offered me to stay with them if I wanted so if I get lonely I can always go and cuddle up to one of them," Alya laughed, pulling off her shirt, tie and robe.

"Damn..." smirked Mattheo, looking her up and down.

"What?" said Alya.

"Your body is just... wow," he said.

"You've seen it all before, Matty." laughed Alya.

"I know, and I'll never get tired of seeing it," he grinned. Alya giggled and shook her head playfully at him, before putting on her red, silky vest top with black lace around the cleavage area, that Mattheo bought her for her birthday. She pulled off her skirt before put ting on her matching pyjama shorts and walked over to Mattheo,tapping his face gently.

"My eyes are here, Riddle," she laughed. He smirked at her and bit his lip subtly, but she noticed so he quickly changed the subject.

"Well as I was going to say a minute ago before you distracted me, you can come and share with me if you want, if you get lonely," he smiled.

"Really? I might take you up on that," said Alya.

"Be my guest," he said.

"Seeing as you're already here, I might as well come with you," she smiled.

"Cool, let's go," Mattheo smiled as he held out his arm for her to take. They both walked to his dorm together.

When they got to his dorm Alya instantly got a strong whiff of the vanilla scent that she could smell in her amortentia, which made her giggle slightly.

"What's funny?" asked Mattheo.

"Just smells familiar, that's all," she smirked. He chuckled at her and blushed slightly.

"Make yourself at home, I'll sleep on the sofa if you want," he smiled.

"Don't be ridiculous, Mattheo, you're sleeping in the bed with me," laughed Alya.

"Yes, ma'am," smirked Mattheo, as he went to sit on his bed. Alya followed him and sat next to him, facing him. "So tell me more about this legilimency power of yours, then,"

"Well I don't really know how to do it properly, I mean, I've never tried. But my dad said I just need to practise and I'll learn it," said Alya.

"Well why don't you try? Practise on me," said Mattheo.

"You really want me to practise on you?" laughed Alya. "I don't even know what I'm doing!"

"You're never going to learn if you don't try," he said.

"Alright fine," laughed Alya. She sat up and moved closer to him. She tried looking into his eyes and focusing for a few minutes. When that didn't work, she tried putting both hands on Mattheo's face and looking into his eyes. After a while, they both ended up in fits of laughter.

"This is ridiculous, Matty," laughed Alya.

"It's not, keep going!" chuckled Mattheo. Alya hesitated but she grabbed his cheeks again, gently and stared into his eyes. Mattheo, however, kept breaking eye contact.

"Stop looking at my lips, Riddle! It isn't going to work if you keep breaking eye contact," laughed Alya.

"Sorry, can't help it," chuckled Mattheo.

"Well, try!" she laughed.

Alya let every other thought leave her head and she focused all of her energy into Mattheo, only. After a few minutes, she was close to giving up. Until,

"Woah... tell me if I'm wrong but I think this might be working," said Alya.

"What do you see?" asked Mattheo, in a slightly panicked voice.

"I see... me. Like a lot of me," she said. "Maybe I'm just thinking about something, subconsciously?"

"Um, yeah. Probably," said Mattheo.

"All I can see is me smiling at something, you kissing me in my dorm, the linen closet and... the first time we kissed when we played truth or dare. When you dared me to kiss you," said Alya. "Your whole head is full of me..."

Mattheo didn't say anything. He kept staring into Alya's eyes for a few seconds, until he slowly grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands off of his face. He kept her hands in his and looked down.

"Like you said, maybe you're just thinking about stuff without realising," he eventually said, quietly.

"Yeah... I mean, that just wouldn't make sense. Why would your whole head be full of me," she laughed, awkwardly.

"Yeah... haha," he chuckled, still avoiding eye contact. Alya lifted his chin, gently so that he would look at her.

"What's wrong?" she said.

"What? Nothing's wrong," he said, still staring at her lips.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked him. "You know you can talk to me,"

SMUT WARNING:

Then, without thinking, he grabbed her face lightly and kissed her. He pulled away, quickly and looked up into Alya's eyes. She looked at him shocked, but didn't stop him when he leant in for another. They were kissing passionately for a few seconds, before Mattheo put one hand on Alya's waist and swiftly guided her onto his lap so that she was straddling him, without breaking the kiss.

"What are we doing, Matty," Alya said, as they pulled away for a breather.

"I have no idea," said Mattheo. "Do you want to stop?"

Alya looked into his eyes, then back down at his lips. She shook her head to say no and kissed him again. This time the kiss was more rough, and she could feel him growing hard underneath as she started grinding on him. He groaned lightly into her mouth and put both hands under Alya's shirt and on her waist, holding her down and guiding her hips as she grinded on him. She ran her fingers through his hair and turned his head to the side and started kissing it and sucking on it, making dark bruises all over. He started breathing heavily as she did this, and slipped her shirt off of her before unclasping her bra and pulling it off of her. Alya ripped his shirt off and put her hands all over his abs, noticing a lot of scars all over his torso. She looked up at him, confused, but didn't say anything. He started kissing her from her jaw, to her neck, which caused Alya to let out a quiet moan. He flipped her over so that she was lying on her back and kissed her down from neck to her chest, kissing and licking her nipples.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he said.

"No, please don't stop," said Alya, whimpering slightly.

He smirked at her, as his cold hands travelled down to her knees, and then back up inside her thighs as he pulled her shorts off her. He got onto his knees and kissed up her thighs, slowly. His finger hooked on the waistband of her panties as he pulled them down and threw them onto the floor.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Alya," he said, before continuing to kiss up her thighs, teasing her.

He finally moved to her middle, kissing her clit first and then swirling his tongue around on it, slowly. She let out a loud moan and tangled her fingers in his hair. Mattheo grabbed his wand and cast "Muffliato," on the door.

"Now you can be as loud as you want, love, and I know you can do better than that," he smirked at her.

He swirled his tongue on her clit again, before wrapping his lips around it and starting to suck on it. Alya pulled his hair and pushed his head down onto her harder, causing him to moan with his lips still attached to her, which sent waves of pleasure through Alya's body. Before long, she was close to an orgasm, which Mattheo noticed and he pulled away, smirking at her. She whimpered at this, and looked down at him with a sinful look on her face. He slowly started massaging her clit with his thumb, kissing her thighs again before running his finger up and down from her clit to her entrance. Finally, he slipped his forefinger in, curling it upwards and licking her clit gently at the same time, which made her arch her back,barely able to control her moans. When she was close again, Mattheo quickly pulled away.

"You'll cum when I tell you too," he smirked.

With this, Alya sat up and lifted his chin up to kiss her. Mattheo stood up and Alya pulled him towards her by his belt, unbuckling it. She put her hand down his jeans and grabbed his dick with her hands, which made him throw his head back slowly and let out a small groan. Alya stood up and kissed him hard on the lips, travelling down to his neck while still massaging his dick with her hands. She then slipped her hand into his boxers and squeezed his boner before pulling it out. She kissed down his chest to his torso, rubbing her hands up and down his hard cock. She then pinned him against the wall and got on her knees, placing small, soft kisses on the tip of his cock before doing little kitty licks on it.

"Fuck, Alya," he said, immediately tangling his hands through her hair and bunching it into a ponytail. She wrapped her mouth around it and began bobbing her head up and down, slowly at first just to tease him. She used one hand to twist the bottom at the same time, stopping every so often to do more kitty licks. She wrapped her lips around it again, this time picking up the pace and she bobbed her head up and down.

"God, you look so pretty with my dick in your mouth," groaned Mattheo. He was letting out louder groans now and could feel himself getting close. Alya stood up, spun him around and pushed him on the bed, and went to climb on top of him.

"I think you're forgetting who's in charge here," he said, picking her up and flipping her onto her back. He rubbed her clit again and pushed two fingers inside of her, moving them in and out of her slowly and kissing her neck.

"Mattheo, please just fuck me," she whimpered. Mattheo smirked and lined himself up with her, teasing her clit and her entrance for a few seconds before slipping inside of her, letting out a loud groan. He was thrusting in and out of her slowly at first, leaning over and kissing her gently, before he lifted her legs up onto his shoulders, giving them more depth. He pulled out of her for a second and then suddenly, without warning, he slammed back into her hard. He picked up the pace as loud moans were escaping both of their mouths.

"Fuuck, Mattheo, that feels so good!" she cried as Mattheo continued to hit a particular spot inside of her.

Mattheo grabbed Alya's hands and held them together above her head as he carried on, which made Alya's eyes roll back into her head and arch her back. He felt her fists clenching and legs starting to shake as he kept hitting her g spot. With his free hand, he started rubbing her clit again with his thumb.

"Cum for me baby girl," Mattheo groaned as he felt her tightening around his cock.  Alya couldn't control herself any longer and started shaking uncontrollably as she came all around his cock. Alya looked up at Mattheo as his groans got louder and his breathing got heavier. She pulled his head towards her as she moaned into his ear.

"Cum inside me, pretty boy," she said, as she put her hand around his neck. He instantly groaned out loud and threw his head back as Alya said those words. Alya felt his cock twitching inside of her, which made her cum for the second time.

"Shit, Ally," he groaned, as he held her face close to his, looking into her eyes as they came hard together, with loud moans of each other's names escaping their mouths. They stayed like that for a few minutes while catching their breath, slipping little kisses in between.

"You're so fucking perfect, Alya," he said, after catching his breath and slowly pulling out of her. "And that name, I've never came so hard in all my life,"

"You are a pretty boy, Matty," she smiled. He let out a small groan at the name she had called him and wrapped his hands around her throat.

"Carry on, and I'll be ready for round two," he grinned, kissing her hard on her lips. She giggled and smiled at him.

SMUT OVER

Mattheo went to go and clean himself up and Alya tried to follow him, only her legs were shaking too much and she was struggling to walk.

"Matty?" she called out to him in the bathroom.

"Yes, princess?" he called back, which made her blush.

"You might have to help me," she laughed, as he walked back into the room.

Mattheo chuckled to himself before bridal carrying her to the bathroom and placing her in the shower. He turned it on and helped her wash herself and let her hold on to his arms while he did. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately, before washing her hair for her. He let her wash her private areas herself but he washed her back and legs, he washed her boobs for a significant amount of time which made Alya giggle. He kept giving her kisses on her forehead and her cheeks as he was doing this, and then washed his own body while Alya did his hair. He loved the feeling of Alya rubbing the shampoo and conditioner through his hair and he couldn't stop smiling. He was too tall, so Alya couldn't rinse it out for him but he was happy enough. As he did this, Alya noticed that he had a lot of scars all over his back, as well as his torso. Again, she didn't mention it, but she ran her fingers across some of them and kissed them while his back was turned. He turned around and looked into her eyes with a worried look on his face, but when he saw her smiling up at him, he kissed her passionately and smiled back.

"Seriously though, that was the best sex I've ever had," smiled Mattheo, kissing her again.

"Oh wow, I'm honored," laughed Alya.

He wrapped a towel around his waist, wrapped Alya up in a towel and bridal carried her back to the bed. He helped dry her off with the towel before putting her pyjamas back on her and putting a pair of boxers on himself. He then got out his hairdryer and sat directly behind Alya.

"Mattheo Riddle owns a hair dryer?" Alya laughed, shocked.

"You think my hair dries this fluffy, naturally?" he laughed at her.

"Well damn," she chuckled.

Mattheo started to dry Alya's hair, detangling it with his fingers before remembering his hairbrush on his desk. He started brushing Alya's hair as he was drying it, placing small kisses on her shoulders every now and then. Once her hair was completely dry, he walked over to his mirror and did his own, which took about 30 seconds. He walked back over to Alya and they both got into bed.

"You look so beautiful," he said, smiling at her.

"So do you," she blushed.

"Say that again," he said, with a huge smile spreading across his face.

"You're beautiful, Mattheo," she smiled.

"Oh my..." he said, blushing profusely and burying his head into her with his arm wrapped around her.

"You like that?" she asked.

"I love it," he smiled, kissing her lips, gently.

"Come here," she smiled, holding her arm out and placing his head on her chest before wrapping her arms around him. He absolutely loved this, and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly before they both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 206 55
Daisy Malfoy is Draco Malfoy's younger (adopted) sister. she was adopted by the Malfoys because she became an accidental horcrux. She is an innocent...
669K 12.6K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
85K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...