falling like the stars, sam w...

נכתב על ידי maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You... עוד

cast
001. one year
002. sammy
003. not the same
004. vampire brother
005. soulless
006. "is it a kinky thing?"
007. fairies
008. normal sam
009. fuckboy
010. facing the past
011. alternate universe
012. wild wild west
013. breaking wall
014. hallucinations
015. kitsune
016. psychics
017. second marriage
018. bobby
019. baby #3
020. dean's kid
021. glitter
022. insomnia
023. psych ward
024. garth and foxholes
025. charlie
026. a kevin tran
027. final goodbye
028. purgatory
029. single dad
030. happy again
031. kevin's mom
032. farmers market
033. benny
034. cas is back
035. braid sam's hair
036. trust issues
038. larping
039. men of letters
040. bunker
041. trials
042. stooges
043. bloody napkin
044. teen hunters
045. second trial
046. grounded
047. metatron
048. demon cure
049. just in case
050. kevin solo
051. oz
052. talk to dogs
053. breaking promises
054. killer angel
055. talk
056. sharp teeth
057. spa day
058. mother and son reunion
059. ghostfacers end
060. fed up miranda
061. hiding out
062. sour patch kids
063. sammy's admirers
064. claire and metatron
065. dark charlie
066. sugar rush
067. morning grouches
068. angel heart
069. angry
Fourth Book

037. talk

249 15 1
נכתב על ידי maybankwalker

Sam walks out of the motel room, seeing Miranda get the kids in the car.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Why does it matter?" Miranda asks.

"Cause they're my kids, too." Sam says. Miranda sighs and rolls her eyes.

"I'm going back to the cabin. Far away from your dumbass and your dumbass brother." Miranda says, shutting the back door after Carly gets in.

"Randi--"

"You don't wanna trust anybody, that's fine by me. I'm not sticking around for it, though." She says, getting in the car.

+++

Sam is sitting on the couch in the motel room and has a beer. There's a knock on the door and he gets up. He honestly hopes it's Miranda, but he knows that's unlikely. He's proven right when he opens the door to find Dean.

Sam starts to shut the door, but stops. He huffs and swings the door open, Dean walking into the room.

"Who did you expect?" Dean asks.

"What do you want?" Sam asks.

"You know, I wouldn't need to be here if you didn't hang up on me." Dean says.

"Yeah, well, I heard all I needed to hear." Sam says.

"No, you heard what you wanted to hear." Dean argues. "I told you Benny wasn't killing. Hell, I watched him end the fangbanger that was."

"How about Martin? How did he end that?" Sam asks.

"Stupid -- just like I said it would." Dean says. "Crazy son of a bitch didn't give Benny a choice. It was self defense."

"Seriously, Dean? That's the story you're going with? That the vampire was the real victim here?"

"Hey, like it or not, that's the truth, okay? There was a time when that actually meant something."

"Yeah, yeah. No kidding."

"What does that mean?"

"You think this is just about Benny?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What the hell do you think I'm talking about?"

"Miranda? Oh, come on, man. I sent you that text cause I needed you to-- to--"

"You needed me to what? To be afraid that what happened to everybody that we care about might happen to my wife and kids the one night I'm not with them? To-- to expect to find their mutilated bodies lying around a damn motel room?"

"You were gonna kill Benny. What was I supposed to do?"

"Is that what we are? You save a vampire by making me believe that the four most important people in my life might be dead?"

"What do you want to hear, Sam? That I was wrong? Fine. I was wrong. Okay? But if you'd have just heard me out, if you'd have trusted me, all of this could have been avoided."

"You didn't want me to trust you. You wanted me to trust Benny, and I can't do that."

"Right. Okay, well, then, what the hell do we do now?"

"That depends. It depends on you. On whether or not you're done with him."

"Well, honestly, I don't know." They stare at each other. "Glad I made the drive." He leaves.

+++

Sam finishes painting sigils around the cabin.

"Okay. That should do it." He says. "Cas can't see or hear us now."

"Okay, what the hell?" Dean questions.

"I know." Sam sighs.

"I told you something was off with him since he got back from Purgatory." Dean says.

"So, what, you think someone's messing with him or something?"

"Who?"

"Who the fuck cares?" Miranda mutters.

"Angels?" Sam suggests.

"Why would the angels have him kill another angel?" Dean asks. Sam shrugs.

"Look, I, uh... I'm gonna take a walk. Clear my head." Sam says.

"Okay." Dean mutters.

"Randi." Sam calls. She looks at him, understanding the look in his eye, realizing he wants to talk.

"We're not leaving him in charge of our children." Miranda states, pointing to Dean.

"Rude." Dean mutters.

"They starve when they're left with you, Dean." Miranda says.

"I get 'em some sort of crap to stuff in them." Dean says, both parents rolling their eyes.

"They can come, too. Play while we... talk." Sam says.

"Fine." She mumbles.

+++

The kids are wandering around and playing while Miranda and Sam are sitting on a large rock.

"Okay, before you start with your very long apology... we're gonna discuss the thing we can both agree on." Miranda says.

"Which would be..." Sam trails off.

"You're not going to college. We're not living a normal. You won't let yourself. Maybe you're not super duper attached to Dean, but you are super attached to Dean. Even if you don't wanna be. Even if you try not to be. And you're not gonna let him and Kevin closing the Gates of Hell alone. You're gonna help. It's just part of who you are. So we can avoid that whole conversation cause we both know we're not leaving."

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"So... go on." Miranda says.

"I'm sorry." Sam tells her. "I don't trust Benny. And-- and I will admit that part of it is probably to do with Dean and Amy. But if Benny is killing--"

"Which he wasn't."

"But when he kills--"

"If he kills. And if he does ever kill, go ahead. Put him down. But make sure you're certain first."

"I will." Sam promises. "And I do trust you... more than I trust anybody else. I just... I was mad. I'm mad a lot lately. And I know that's no excuse, I just-- I can't control it sometimes. And I hate when you become the target, I try not to make you the target since it's never actually for you. I-I mean, these past couple days, it kind of was, but I-- I shouldn't have said that I don't trust you. Or not said it. Whatever."

"I do trust you. And you're right. We let a nest go years ago. I let Amy go. So I... I guess people do change."

"Yeah... I might run off and have little vampire babies."

Sam rolls his lips into his mouth, awkward smiling.

"That-- that was out of line." Sam says.

"Just that?" She questions.

"I'm sorry, Miranda. Really." He tells her, looking into her eyes. "And I know you're probably still at least somewhat pissed with me. I get it. I would be, too. Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't slapped me by now."

"It's been a very strong urge." Miranda admits.

"And I deserve it." Sam says. "I should've listened to you more. But you need to know that I do have my beliefs and opinions on people or-- or monsters or whatever. And they might be different from yours."

"I know. But you shouldn't kill anything without having all the proof that they need killing." Miranda says. "You used to be the cooler, more sympathetic one about all this shit."

"I know." Sam mumbles. "I just... some of it might be jealous."

"Of what? I do not have some sort of weird crush on Benny or some shit. After Purgatory and aside from the other day, I haven't talked to him. I don't keep in touch with him like Dean does. I don't care that much. He helped us out and I'm thankful for that, but I don't need to continue forming a bond. He helped us get out of Purgatory, he is an acquaintance." Miranda says. "And if it weren't for him, Dean and I wouldn't be here. I know you don't know him very well, but he's not as bad as you think."

"I'm sorry." Sam tells her again. "If I make up for this, you still mad?"

"Depends. You gonna go and do any more reckless, stupid shit?"

"Probably." Sam nods. Miranda rolls her eyes, ignoring her lips quirking up a bit.

"Yeah." She mumbles.

"I love you, though. And-- and I know that that doesn't automatically fix everything. You have every right to be pissed for however long you want to be. I just... I want us to stop fighting."

"Then stop being an idiot." Miranda remarks.

"Noted." Sam says.

Miranda leans over and kisses him on the cheek.

"Oh, and, by the way... I tend to just like guys my age. So Benny was never an option anyway." She winks at him.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.3K 28
Dean and Elena story. Supernatural and the vampire diaries. Deanlena for life
239K 5.5K 116
[ supernatural -- season 1-5 ] Natalie Winchester Series: Family Line Anti-Hero I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines...
423K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
100K 4.4K 34
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...