Catch | BNHA

By dreaaa_mmy

"๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’Œ๐’, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๏ฟฝ... More

โœ”๏ธŽSแด€แดแด›แดแดแด‡, Aแด‹แด
|01|โˆš
|02|
|03|
|04|
โœ”๏ธŽNแด€ษดแด€แด‹แดœส€แด€, Kแดสœแด€ส€แดœ
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
๐–งท๐‘บ ๐‘ท ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐–งท
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
โœ”๏ธŽTแดแด…แดแดœ, Yแดœส€ษชแด‹แด€
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|45|

|44|

146 6 1
By dreaaa_mmy

E P I S O D E
44

•••••••••••••

Ako's slim, and small figure left the changing room wearing her hero suit that she revised; considering her weakened state after being comatosed and losing part of her abilities, she requested for a weapon strong enough to use as her main instrument to deal damage on potential enemies.

A long katana-like weapon; however, it doesn't have any prospect of being life threatening. It's made of the strongest, durable kind of chromium - and since she's having a hard time controlling a katana as she was completely dependent on her abilities, she requested for them to insert a device that could let her freely, and easily take control of her weapon using telekinesis.

She took her time examining the weapon in hand. It's not heavy, and not light as well - if she use it efficiently long enough, muscles might develop on her body. It's not exactly a bad idea, she smirked at the thought.

"Saotome-san." A hero in work called out to her. "Yes?" Twirling her weapon to it's sheath on her back, she showed a light smile as her response.

"Endeavor-san is calling you to his office." The hero answered.

Ako raised her eyebrows. That old man is calling for her? She doesn't want to face him as much as possible, but since she chose his hero agency she suppose it's inevitable to meet him.

"Okay. I understand." She nodded and proceeded to walking towards Endeavor's office.

She sighed. The first time when she was brought in by Todoroki, meeting the number two ranked hero Endeavor for the second time was awkward - an obvious dislike and animosity wafting throughout the entire office room that was emitted both from the male, and the feline princess.

She had thought that her choice to pick his agency was a mistake.

Fortunately, since the relationship between them should be strictly professional; they've been getting along just fine in terms of work.

Her pale hands knocked on the door, waiting for Endeavor's permission to let her in. The door opened, meeting eyes with Shoto's pair of odd eyes.

"A-Todoroki-kun. What are you doing here?" Despite the fact that her breath got caught in her throat to the sight of Todoroki infront of her - she smoothly, and calmly asked; trying hard to act normal.

"I called him here."

Ako glanced at the man on a swivel chair.

"Why?"

Endeavor smirked.

"Isn't it obvious? We're going on a patrol, to show you what a real hero is."

......

"There's a crack...." All of the princesses, including the Queen gathered around the damaged core that had been recovered from the demise of a curse. They had thought that they saved it; however, the sight of a huge crack almost terrified the princesses from another crisis.

"Without Princess Saotome's barrier, there's nothing to protect the core. Therefore, when the curse was removed, some damage was left." Hime weakly muttered, still recovering from the curse.

The queen sighed behind the princesses. "Such a thing can't be prevented because there's alot of missing pieces in it's protection."

Turning to the queen whose calmly leaning on a wall with some kind of a figureless water floating around her body, her lips formed a kind smile.

"Your Highness..." It was almost a plead by the tone of their voices.

She took pity with how they're currently struggling, "My adorable princesses, don't worry. Tonight, we'll send Otome to the other dimension."

They all had expected this to happen, but to happen this soon was a little bit shocking - especially for Otome who's still not ready.

"Tonight?!"

Her voice was the loudest.

Mizuki, although amused by Otome's reaction - smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, tonight. The crescent moon will only show tonight this month, thus we must do it as soon as possible."

It was understandable, the crescent moon do only show up only once in a month - they needed to prepare to send Otome to another dimension.

Otome, on the other hand - was very very nervous, and kind of excited in a way. She's going to another dimension alone to find the three princesses, and bring them back! Also, she'll be able to see what it's like there!

Oh, what a predicament!

It's so lovely!

"Right, I must inform of the Eslen Kingdom to bring us one of their teleportation device, and communication device so Otome could use it when she goes to the other world." Akari was quick to act.

The past few days when before the princesses woke up, she was already gathering forces and uniting all of the kingdoms for the upcoming war - it was hard at first because she started with Yurah Kingdom which had a really bad history with them.

Fortunately, Akari was friends with their prince and the prime minister which was a shock for most of the nobles; no, scratch that - it was a shock for everyone.

The prince surprisingly has no malice towards the Slor Kingdom and is actually an adventurous person who loves learning about all different things - and Akari happened to helped him with that.

In the end, they all had come to an agreement to help the Slor Kingdom regain the strenght of the core and with the impending war on hand. They would be affected anyways so why not offer a helping hand when they can?

The Kingdom that was the hardest to pursue to an agreement was the Alastair Kingdom. A flash of the first princess's face on Akari's mind made her wince. They're all stubborn as a rock, if it weren't for her blackmailing to which was advised by the queen, they wouldn't participate at all.

She had thought that she would use it on Eslen Kingdom due to their coward nature, but it surprisingly was easy to cooperate with them - and to think that the Kingdom who needs the Slor Kingdom's help the most would be the most stubborn of all.

Now that the kingdoms are now united, they all had begun preparing weapons for war, devices to protect the people, as well as creating as many as a relief goods and safe places for when the war happens in the future - the people would have a safe plave to hide.

It was a lot of work in just a few days.

"I'll order the shadows to guard the core while we're not here," Lily voiced out, pertaining to Yurah Kingdom's wizards that excels in dark magic.

Although it contains dark magic, it doesn't particularly have one element that could potentially be harmful for the user.

"That should do, thank you." Akari smiled in gratitude before turning to Otome who had been standing still with a giddy smile on her face.

"Otome-sama. Let's get you ready."

"Yes!" The princess replied in enthusiasm.

All of the princesses dispersed in all different direction, leaving only the queen who had been staring in one particular place for a while now. Her lips morphed into a smirk, before turning her back.

"I see you have returned, Navir."

.....

In a spacious, beautiful palace room with a lot of intricate designs both from the ceilings to it's floor - three of the princesses of Slor was in a hurry deciding what Otome should bring, and what she must bring along her on the other world. While the Otome herself was swooning from how lovely the princesses are when in a frantic state.

"How about this? She should definitely bring this, right?" Sumire brought out Otome's largest weapon which is a hammer. It's a no simple hammer tho - it's size was thrice the height and weight of Otome, the handle curved in a way that only Otome's hands would fit into it. It was golden in colour and the hammer itself is shaped like a tiger's paw.

Yume deadpanned at Sumire, "Otome's going to fetch the princesses, she's not going on a fight."

Otome had other plans tho, she excitedly grabbed her weapon and made it small at the size of a pebble.

"It's okay! I will bring this in case i really need to fight, we do not know what might happen to me if i get transported there!"

"She has a point." Suisei admitted as she quietly placed multiple devices that Otome needs and wants - including her favorite pet, Ami the queen of the bees.

Ami cutely peeked her head out of the large bag with a cute smile, watching the four princesses talk to themselves.

They spent the long hours talking and reminding Otome of what she should do, and that she should always be careful. There's no need for reminders anyways, because deep down they knew of her personality.

Before they knew it, it's already night.

"Time sure flies by when you have fun..." Otome muttered to herself as she stared at the dark blue sky outside of the window, a strange glint hidden between her hairbangs.

A knock was heard by the four princesses, "Otome-sama, it's time to go." Akari's figure welcomed their sight.

Stretching her arms and limbs, Otome jumped out of the huge, soft bed and landed with a thump - a cheerful smile on her face.

"Okay, de~su!"

Oh, how they're going to miss her cheerful, comforting aura. Akari hoped that she'll find the princesses as soon as possible so she could return as well with them. It was unnoticeable, but Otome was their biggest comfort - they unconsciously depend on her.

To think that she'll have to leave their side saddens them.

Nevertheless, Akari smiled.

"Let's go."

Otome ran to the door, her figure seemingly looked small to the large bag on her back.

Before she could reach the door however, Yume felt something is about to explode. Without hesitation, she flew to Otome and hugged her from behind to shield her.

A large explosion blew them away from the door, harshly slamming their back on the wall from the force.

The west side of the palace ended in shabbles from the unexpected explosion - thick smoke coming out of Yume's room into the air outside.

"Akari-sama! Yume-sama!" Sumire's hoarse voice woke both Suisei and Otome.

Behind Otome is the second princess, enduring the excruciating pain on her back that was caused by the explosion.

Steam coming out from behind, her dress burnt into a crisp.

The fact that she can't use her healing on herself is enough proof that it's not just a simple explosion.

It's the enemy's attack.

"Don't worry about me. Take Otome to the throne room! Hurry!" Yume managed to shout an order, her eyes burning in determination.

Seeing that eyes from the second princess, Suisei had no choice but to obey. Her hand created a large diamond into a shape of a shield, while the other is a sword.

"I'll take Otome-sama to the throne room. Sumire-sama, please aid the second princess and Akari-sama." Without waiting for her reply, she grabbed on to Otome's hand and dashed away from the room.

This is bad...

Akari had forgotten about the spy lurking around the castle. Now, she has to pay the consequences - the princesses were injured as well. This is her fault, she must atone for her mistakes.

Although her condition is quite bad right now, she can still fight.

She have to.

She bit her lips and stuggled to get back on her feet, thankfully managing to get on defense before an attack came at her.

A black, pointy sword threatening to cut through her throat - if not for her barely controlling the other person's mind, that sharp blade would've killed her.

Her hand gripping the blade, teeth clenched, her knees bending weakly from the amount of power from the enemy infront her.

She can't see their face, it's like something pitch black curtain is hiding their identity.

How frustrating.

To control mind, she must have a strong mentality - but in this kind of situation where the other party has an overwhelming power to even affect her mentality, her control was slowly slipping away.

"How pitiful," a husky, low voice of a man came out from the person infront of her. She glared at him when she felt him resisting her control, slowly pushing the blade to her neck. She exerted all of her strength to restrain the sharp blade from going any further.

"Hck!"

"The so-called strongest angel, miserably breaking underneath my power. How pitiful, really." The mockery was so loud, a chuckle followed after as if to slap her the sad truth how weak she actually is.

Her control weakened, and when he felt the restrain in his mind disappear - he pulled the blade away, and quickly kicked Akari away from him.

She flew away from him, breaking into countless walls.

He chuckled, "Ah. The moon is lovely tonight."

Red gleamed brighter than the crescent moon.

What kind of monster is he? Akari could feel every ounce of her soul shaking in terror, she's lucky that she's still breathing - but it definitely won't be lucky now that she's taste his power.

She caught a glimpse of his body emerging from the smoke, and all that she could do was cower.

He's a monster. Run!

It screamed at her head as he stood over her weakened body.

"Let's have fun, shall we?"

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅..
ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.

★★★★★★★

Hi guys! So here I am again!
And i returned with a BAM!!
Did you guys enjoyed the chapter?
Pardon me if you guys encountered grammatical errors and random letters here and there since it's still unedited and i'm writing this chapter during my work's break time.

Don't worry guys, they're my babies! They'll survive this. Although, they might lose a hand or a feet. :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 610 33
"๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–." = สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒสธแตƒโฟแต’ หขแตƒแตแตƒหขสฐโฑแตแตƒ, แตƒ สฐแต‰สณแต’ แถœแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰ หขแต—แต˜แตˆแต‰โฟแต— แตƒแต— แต˜.แตƒ. สฐโฑแตสฐ หขแถœสฐแต’แต’หก, แตƒแถœแถœโฑแตˆแต‰โฟแต—แตƒหกหกสธ สณแต‰แตโฑโฟแตˆหข หขสฐแต’แต—แตƒ แตƒโฑแถปแตƒสทแตƒ, สฐโฑแถปแตƒหขสฐโฑ สธแตƒแตแตƒแตˆแตƒ, แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แต‡...
240K 10.3K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น. ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘บ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ...
39.1K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...