Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl[ON HOLD]

By breevampwolf

Layla the bad girl was never expecting to find her mate who is Hunter the bad boy of the school in the Beginn... More

Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl
Chapter 2-Classes
Chapter 3- Beginning of My Birthday
Chapter 4- Oh My Gosh
Chapter 5-Science
Chapter 6-Revenge
Chapter 7-Revenge Part 2
Chapter 8- Oh no you didn't
Chapter 9- Water Fight
Chapter 10-Pranking Time
Chapter 11- Confession
Chapter 12- Mall Time
Chapter 13- Heat
Chapter 14-Heat part 2
Chapter 15-Meeting my mom and dad
Chapter 16-Beach Time
Chapter 17-Hunter's Family
chapter 18-Hunters family Part 2
Chapter 19- The date
Chapter 20- Returning heat and the secret place
chapter 21- The secret hideout
Chapter 22-Dad's sick
Chapter 23- Dads dead
Chapter 24- What! Are you serious
Chapter 25- I'm pregnant
Chapter 26-I'm Pregnant part 2
Chapter 23-Yes!!! Grandbabies :)
Chapter 28- More than one?
Authors note
Chapter 29- Baby Shower
Chapter 30- The Letters
Chapter 31- meeting Liam and Leo
Chapter 32- the talk
Thank You letter
Chapter 33- Leo and Liam's Past...and also a mate part 1
Chapter 34-Leo and Liam's past part 2
Chapter 35- Katie's POV
Please Read
Chapter 36- Birth of the Twins
Chapter 37- Last names and Hunter's POV
Hey very important
Chapter 38-Coming Home
Chapter 39- The question is What is Katie?!?
Authors Note
Chapter 40- Losing Control
Chapter 41- Part of Learning Katie Past
Chapter 45- True Identity
Chapter 46- Love and the Truth
Chapter 46-Love and the Truth part.2
Chapter 47-It all goes down
Authors Note
Chapter 49- Truth Revealed
Clarification Chapter
Chapter 50- Love is in the Air

Chapter 48- Why?!

1.4K 38 1
By breevampwolf

Hey guys I bet you're wondering what Hunter actually looks like well his name is Twan Kyuper. He's a model. And up above you will see his picture.

~Hunters Pov~
My wolf and I was furious. I overheard everything that Katie and her grandmother was saying. I was going to hear more. But I just couldn't they just slammed my mate into a tree. Her beautiful wolf head look up gently and straight to me.

I jump into the clearing where everyone can see me and let out an angry growl. I walk over toward Katie first letting out a growl for her to stand down. I can see her wolf come out a little. I figured out Katie and her grandmother was witches.

Katie whimpers and moves back as I come toward her a little. I then run a fast/slow pace over to layla. I look at her and nudge her. But she was blacked out. I turn around and growl at everyone. Then I start to push her more. Trying to get her to the woods.

I turn around and mind link Katie,"Go and leave. Do not return to the pack house for awhile. You can run around at your house only. Now leave". I put some growling emphasis onto each word.

As I see everyone leave, I try to keep pushing her toward the woods. Wolves are just heavy in sleeping mode. 

~Katie's Pov~
I hope Layla and hunter  are OK. I didn't want to hurt Katie. I just wanted to tell her the truth. I was just protecting my grandma. She's the only thing I have left. Me and grandma are in the car driving toward my house.  As we were driving toward my house. She told me to stop.She started to tell me once we get hpto my house. That she's going to leave and try to find hunter and them. I tried to tell her not to. Its just going to bug hunter and Layla. Then they will be even more mad. Grandma Jones just tells me...'I'm grandma Jones I can do my thing'.

After awhile of driving we finally arrive home. The next thing you know I feel a jolt again in my heart. I don't know why I keep getting these things. Grandma Jones looks at me then she asks me what is it.

"Nothing grandma Jones", I respond.

I see my fathers car as we pull up. I gringe immediately. I get out of the car and hug grandma jones/. She goes the keys and hops in the drivers side.

" Tell your father I said hi. Later I'll speak with him. For right now grandma Jones has to do her job", grandma Jones says pulling out the drive way. Soon she speeds away.

I walk in the house and look around. Theirs no sign of my father. Good thing to. I run up the stairs but then I am pushed down by a force of my dads hand. The impact of the floor was to hard for me.I cry out in pain and look up to see my father glaring down at me.

"You thought you can get away from me huh. Well you thought wrong", he kicks me in the side. I cry out in pain a little more. Why does he have to do this to me. I did nothing to him.

"You are a weak thing. You are ugly. You are selfish. You are a whore. A slut. A bitch", he keeps saying. Repeating hurtful words to me.

" You are a murderer", he says.

That's it I can't take this anymore.  He does this to me every time.

'You are not weak my child. You can do wonders and change this world', I hear the voice of my mom in my head.

I get up but of wave pain shoots through me and I fall back down. My fathers stares at me. Then steps on my stomach.

"You thought you can overpower me. Well you can't", he yells and spits in my face.

I push his leg off me and  scream," Yes I can and I will".

I through an object at him. I don't know what it was. I'm just throwing the nearest objects at him randomly around the house. He crys out in pain.

I scream,"Why are you like this. I just want to know why. You're suppose to be my father. To me you were a loving caring father. Now you're just a sperm donor to me. Nothing but a sperm donor. I know that day if I hadn't called her to pick me up and whine to her she would still be alive. The rouges wouldnt have....they wouldn't have-".

My sperm donor/so of a called father trys to get up but I ended up throwing something at him again.

"I just want to know why. Why. Why!?", I scream over and over. My sperm donor soon gets up and just leaves. I hear him grunting in pain as the front door opens then closes. It will heal soon and so will I. Then I start to hear the engine of his car roar to life and I hear it speed away. After that I let blackness take me. Still wondering of my why questions.

A/n:This is suppose to be a long chapter so in this book its a 2 day thing.

~Layla's Pov~
I open my eyes slightly coming to a bright light. I close my eyes quickly again. I start to hear voices.

" She's alive", voice 1 says laughing.

"You know she's hard core steal. Tuff as a rock", voice 2 says. Pretty soon the voices were getting more clearer. Voice 1 was Josh and Voice 2 was Janey.

I open my eye and adjust them and I see Janey sitting on the side of my bed in a chair holding baby James. Josh was standing in the front of my bed looking at me.

" How do you feel", Josh asks.

I think about my answer for a moment than say,"Good. Just a little-".  I was cut off by Hunter rushing in. He duns over to me but I stop him.

"Thank you for saving me", I say to hunter. He nods his head. And then one big thing pops in my head.

" Where is my children", I ask. Because I know I left them with Leo and Liam but still.

Hunter growls, "Who are they?"

"Seriously Hunter. You have no right to growl. And don't you remember their my long lost brothers", I say frustrated. I mean how can he forget he came to my house with that, that Katie. As you can see I stopped calling her a slut, how, bitch, should I go on.

" I remember", hunter grunts out. He comes near me and was about to kiss me on the forehead but I growled for him to stop.

"Don't", I say.

" You don't have the right mind to kiss me let alone talk to me or touch me. Hunter eyes flick with a emotion of sadness then I can see a little bit of anger. So he gets up and leaves.

"Layla I just texted Liam he says he's coming over and quickly. With the kids of course and Leo", Josh says.

" OK. Thanks guys for staying here. Wait what time is it? How long have I been asleep? Where's my phone?", I said starting to panic a little.

"You've been asleep for  4 hours and here's your phone", Josh says while handing me my phone.

" I was just wondering today like I'm the only adult in the family who is actually starting with a J. All of you guys have a L", Josh says bewilderment clearly in his face.

"it just means your special", I say laughing a little.

Josh glares at me. Laney laughs all little to then say," even if your special Josh I still love you".

I feel a tear come down my face. Because I remember when hunter said those words to me. But now it was all just a lie. Of course not for Laney and josh it isn't maybe but for us it was. Of course I still love hunter deep in my heart. But I have learned to let him go. But I will never stop loving him though even if he doesn't fill the same.

"Layla you okay", Laney asks.

" Yeah. Let me say bye to James", I say. Laney nods her head. She puts James in my arms. And I hold him just for a little and give him a kiss. I give him back to Laney and they all at their good byes and leave. Leaving me left alone.

~15 minutes later~

"Mwommy, you don't want to spweak to mwe", a baby but manly voice says. I laugh at Leos attempt of a baby voice.

"Is that suppose to be Ryder", I ask as I take Ryder in my hands. Ryder giggles, it has been barely the 3rd month since me and the babies have been back home, And a lot has happened.

"Why are you asking me? It was Ryder", Leo says and laughs. 

"Yeah gummy bear", Amy says coming out from behind Leo. Leo glares and tells Amy to stop calling him that. I laugh and everyone looks toward me.

"Where's Avery and Liam", I ask.

"Right here", Avery comes running in. Leo comes up behind her. I smile and look at everyone. I love my life even though it has become a little complicated with my was soon to be husband.

I don't know anymore but I do know I have two wonderful children. Lovely sisters  and brothers. Moms and Dads. I know everyone dosnt have those things. But I hope they will find them, because they are always their. A sister might be related by blood but you can still have sister same way with a brother.  I look up to see Ryder trying to reach for Liam.

"Ryder can you hold Liam for me, and Leo give me my baby", I say happily and then turn to glare at Leo.

"But she loves Leo more", Leo says and Skylar laughs.

"She dosn't love mama", I say sadly making a fake tear run down my face. I hear Skylar start to cry.

"Skylar, no mommy is just playing. Come on shes faking. No don't you remember you love me more", Leo says trying to calm Skylar down. Then I hear a huff and I feel Skylar little self in my arms. I peak my eye out and Skylar looks up at me and soon tones down her crying.

I laugh at Skylar and kiss her head. She does her adorable cute baby smile at me. Im telling you its really adorable.

"Can me and Amy take Skylar shopping tomorrow", Leo says.

He gives me puppy eyes and I laugh and say ok.

"Come on lets get her to room B13. We have to find out who did this to her. This looks sad", I hear a males voice pass by my room.

~Katie POV~

I sit up so the doctor can ask me some questions. I look to see Grandma Jones sitting next to me on my left in a chair.

"Ok Katie, do you know  how you got these bruises. It looks like someone hurt you. Do you know who?", the Nurse Amanda asks.

I shake my head up and down for a yes.

"Who did it", she says, your grandmother mom---

"My moms dead", I say and I can feel a tear drop down my face.

"Oh Im so sorry", Amanda says.

"And why would my grandmother do it. She took me here. Shes the one that loves me. The only one", I yell at her. Amanda now looks taken aback.

"The only one", I manage out again, this time a whisper.

"Ok dear, I think you need to leave Im sure I can get all these questions from her. Just please leave her blood pressure is getting higher because youre making her have more stress", Grandma Jones says.

Amanda nods her head and leaves out the door. Grandma Jones soon after closes  the door then comes back to me.

"How are you", Grandma Jones asks.

"Im fine", I say.

"What happened?".

"You passed out after I guess so many beating. My dear Katie what happened. Please tell who did this to you?", Grandma Jones says.

I look up at her and tell her the whole story of Dad and me. The cruel story of my life.

~Trent's POV~

I drive up through the Alpha Hunters pack territory and finally their security came. Four wolves emerged in front of my Mustang. I roll down the window. "Hey boys, Im Trent. Im from Midnight waters pack. I just came here to see a friend named Layla.

They all shift into their human forms and put some clothes on. The taller one comes near and looks me straight in the eye.

"ID please?", he asks putting his hand out. I get my wallet out and show him my Wolf ID that shows Im from Midknight Pack. Yes Wolves have human one to. But theirs supernatural Id's to. Tells what you are and where you're from. 

He looks at it then hands it back to me.

"You're good to go", he says and tells me which way to go to the Medical house.

I say thanks and pull off toward where he said the Medical House is. I hope Layla is okay. I visited her house and she wasn't there. Then I texted Liam and he said she was at the doctors over in the pack of Hunters pack. The guy Layla and also me. I don't like. He sound like a jerk from Layla point of view and considering what he did to Layla.

~6 minutes later~

I arrive at the little Medical house and pull into a free parking space. I hop out of the car and walk into the building. I walk over to the main desk.

"Hello how may I help you", the lady named Cherrie asks.

"I am looking to find where Layla Wolfe", I say.

"Shes on the second floor room B11", Cherrie says.

"Thank you", I say and start to walk to the elevator. As I'm walking I pick up a whiff sent of rain and oranges. I start to walk faster I end up running up some stairs instead of taking the elevator even though its faster. The smell gets stronger as I run up the stairs. I keep running until i know the smell is on the third floor and i stop.

'Mate mate', My wolf starts chanting in my head.

'I know I smell it strong and clear. I run toward the smell as it gets stronger. I pass up B11 and end up at B13. I stop at the door and the smell is everywhere definetly here.

'Wait why is she in the hospital? What happened to her', I thinking.

I go to open the door and its locked.

'Why is it locked'.

I start knocking on the door and banging on it a guy started calling me telling m to stop but it the door finally opened. A old lady stood in the doorway.

'Why is she here. Shes not my mate', I think did I go to the wrong room. I sniff the air, nope still here. Along with a side of blood.

"I am not your mate stupid boy but if you're talking about the sweet smell of my grandmother she's in their in the bed.

I nod and wondering how she could read my mind. Shes not in our pack. She dosn't smell like a werewolf either. Wonder what she is.

"You can come in. But be good to my daughter, I was just finishing asking her some questions. Shes in a stage well just go in", She says having a concerned expression on her face.

I go in and see my mate on the bed. She was beautiful. But why does she have all those cuts and bruises. I growl. And I smell a little male on her, I growl again.

She just looks at me like a deer big eyes caught in the light of a cars headlights.

"Are you ok", I ask in concern.

She does not not answer at first but then she nods her head for an ok.

"What's your name", I ask.

"K-katie. Katie Marshall", she says still looking at me.

"My names-

I get cut off by a whisper from Katie saying mate.

"Yeah Im your mate. Were mates", I say smiling down at her.

"My names Trent Jackson", I say.

I look at her bruises and she notices then she hides herself with the balnket.

"Who did this to you?", I try asking in a calm manner but it still came out as a growl.

"My sperm donor", she just says and looks down at her hands.

I growl out. Why the fuck would her dad do that to her. My mate his daughter. Who the fuck think they can just abuse people. Uhhh I hate people like that ever since my dad abused my mother and me. I hated abusers. Abusers of all kind.

My dad used to abuse me. He slept with other people when I finally turned 16 and got my wolf I killed my father. Yes I killed him. My mom was so sad that day. Because that was her love. Not the love of her life, not her mate. Just her love. They had me. Now she has met her real mate. My dad. Even though hes not my real dad, im glad he makes my mom happy, and he is so much better than my father. Im glad we have him. I can't wait till I become a father. With this beautiful angel here. Having little baby Katie's wondering around.

I smile and look at my mate. But shes glaring at me.

"Why are you smiling. Please do not tell me that you are abuser to. Just like my sperm donor", she says her voice staring to crack.

"No no im not", I say trying to calm her down. He grandmother comes in glaring at me.

"Baby baby calm down I dispise abusers. I myself was abused by my father. A father should not abuse a child. A beautiful angel like you should never be abused", I say.

She stopped crying then she seemed to realise what I said or something then started crying over again. Katie's grandmother came closer to her trying to calm her down.

"What did I say", I ask.

"I don't know", Katie grandmother says.

"I'm not an angel. I have completed to many sins to be one. You will never love me because of so", She says crying.

"Katie not, I will always love you. I already have. I cant wait to be with you. I'll take you from here. We'll get married, have babies together, and grow old together. And Ill still love you.. Even when we die. My love will always be presence for you", I say.

Katie wails again, but this time in crys of joy as I see her smiling. Her grandmother pats me on they back.

~3rd Person POV~

As Katie sits in her bed she starts wondering her whys. Why would someone love her?

As in Trent head his Why were kind of the same. Why would her father do this to her? Why would she hink she is not an angel?

Layla was in the why's question to herself in the other room. Holing her babies Skylar and Ryder. Why would Hunter do this to me? Why is Katie trying to get my forgiveness?

Leo some how has some why's of his own. Why am I staying here to see my sister? Me, Amy, Ryder, and Skylar should go be getting food.

Everyone had why's today. Parents of Hunter and Layla, Grandma, and freinds, and a whole lot more. But where are the answers to these why's.

Another question does anyone know the answers to these whys?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys bree here sorry I have not uploaded in awhile. But today I got a laptop. So now I can probably upload faster. It wont be these long time periods anymore. Well until August 3rd that is. because thats the day I start back school. 

Also I want to start a Youtube I think. Start making some videos.

Why for the bree: Why have I not uploaded?

Now can I answer this question no. I really do not know why.

What is your Why question? Comment here cause I want to know!!!

then vote and follow!!

-breevampwolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243 9 8
Alice thought it couldn't get any worse. Attacked by a rabid wolf at work, but waking up the next day without even a scratch, is she starting to go c...
3.2K 163 36
Layla Gabrielle is a 17 year old ordinary teenager who happens to fall in love with Leo Joseph, the most popular boy in school. They have the most pe...
1.9M 46.2K 35
Meet Summer the shy new girl at school. Forced to move from her childhood home where her mother was brutally murdered when she was two. After relucta...
17.4K 758 41
Meet Havyn Hollway, Eastside High School's prominent Bad Girl. After the death of her Mother at the young age of fourteen, her Father turns into a mo...