The Undercroft. Reader x Seba...

Por Dragongoddess171

Views 18 years and above this story not hundred percent accurate to the original story line of hogwarts legac... Mais

Chapter one, the journey
The Journey, part two
Chapter two secret feeling
Secret feeling, Part two
Chapter three the start of year feast
The Start of year Feast, Part two
Chapter four hiding in the undercroft
Hiding in the undercroft part two
Chapter five, mending emotional wounds
Mending emotional wounds, part two
Chapter six, The try outs
The try outs, part two
Charper Seven, The return of ancient magic 
The return of Ancient magic part two
The return of Ancient magic part three
Chapter Eight hidden beneath the surface
Hidden beneath the surface part two
Chapter Nine, The Room of Requirement
The room of requirement part two
Chapter Ten The death day party
The death day party part two
Chapter Eleven, Lessons of a memory
Lessons of a memory, part two
Chapter twelve, The purest magic
The purest magic, Part two
The Purest magic, Part three
Chapter thirteen, A new threat
A new threat, part two
Chapter fourteen, Lovers of the enemy 
Lovers of the enemy , part two
Chapter fifteen, Forbidden touch
Forbidden touch, Part two
Behind her red eyes, Part two
Charper Seventeen, bones of the father
Bones of the father, Part 2
Chapter eighteen, Horns and Daggers
Horns and daggers, Part two
Chapter Nineteen, Nightmare in the snow
Nightmare in the snow, Part Two
Nightmare in the snow, Part three
Nightmare in the snow, Part four
Chapter Twenty, Fears in flames
Fears in flames, Part Two
Fears in flames, Part Three
Fears in Flames, Part Three
Fears in Flames, Part four
Fears in Flames, Part five
Chapter Twenty-one, The unbroken bond
The Unbroken bond, Part two
The Unbroken Bond, Part three
The Unbroken bond, part four
Chapter Twenty-two, forgotten memories
Forgotten Memories, Part Two
Chapter twenty-three, Her lover's return
The end

Chapter sixteen, Behind her red eyes

7 1 0
Por Dragongoddess171

Y/N POV

I had been days since I had faced a near death experience and I was doing my best to avoid any fellow classmates including Sebastian who took it upon himself to question me during classes and follow me everywhere I go until I'd lose him in the girls bathroom to be alone "I can do this all day you" he said outside the door of the girls bathroom after a week of this, I leaned over the skin and splashed water into my face, my hands were shaking and I looked into the mirror, I was very pale and my pupils were dilated, I rubbed my eyes I hadn't slept in two days and I was becoming exhausted from trying to stay awake even in classes, I had taken a quick nap in the undercroft until I was spotted by Sebastian and Ominis and had once again avoided their many questions, I looked into the mirror again and gasped, my eyes had turned bright red and dark pupils had longan like a reptile and started to breath very fast starting then I blinked and my eyes were back to normal, breathing heavily now I moved closer to the mirror waiting, my eyes were completely normal tired looking but still the same shape and colour, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes thinking, this can't be happening not now it was impossible, I jumped at the sudden click of the door and it open "What are you doing in here this is the girls bathroom" "Sebastian told me to check up on you" Ominis walked closer his wand light guiding him towards me "oh sorry I'm just not feeling myself" I leaned back looking into the drain of the sink "everything is happening so quickly I'm unable to adjust properly taking it all at once is-" I understand if your not comfortable talking about it" "Yeah if you Ominis makes your feel uncomfortable talking you and let me in?" I heard Sebastian short outside the door, I scoffed and turned around "As I was saying we're only concerned about you, you've been through a lot in a very short time" "if you just talk to us maybe we can help!" "Will you shut up" I considered for a moment the said "Look I'd tell you if I knew what was going on but I don't so there really no reason for you to help me" there was a slight pause then "Well that's fucken stupid!" "WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT" shorted Ominis at the door "What do you want me to do, I can't exactly come in" "and when as that ever stopped you before" I replied looking at the door "oh yeah good point" he opened the door "Get out" I flicked my wand at the door and it closed in his face "aw hurtful" I rolled my eyes and turned back to the mirror and took another deep breath "Listen I'm not sure what exactly is happening whether it's something to do with new forms of ancient magic or something else" I went slight looking up into my face again and saw Ominis reflecting his pale blank face his eyes like a pool of water. "I have to go" I said picking up my bag and crossing the room "Go? Go where hey wait" I opened the door and walked up the stairs "Hey wait Y/N where are you going?" shouted Sebastian from down stairs "The library I'll see you later" "But we have charms in ten minutes" "I know".

—————————————————————
Short part on this one my bad I really hope your enjoying the story so far I have thousands of ideas to cram in this book so I apologise if it seems a little forthcoming and abrupt. 😊

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.5K 735 51
Y/n Evans spent the entire fifth year saving the wizarding world. She quickly became the hero of Hogwarts and was admired by nearly everyone. Everyon...
1.3K 20 25
Hogwarts Legacy fanfic. 18+ Sebastian Sallow X MC. Aged up characters. Story takes place during their 7th year at Hogwarts. Trigger warnings: Self ha...
18.3K 949 71
Sebastian Sallow was all she'd thought of all summer. The physical and mental scars from the year before hadn't deterred Kitty Moore from returning t...
1.4M 35.2K 89
Sebastian Sallow and Y/n Y/l/n just can't understand each other's feelings. sebastian sallow x reader Disclaimer: This story does contain fluff , bu...