Chapter Nineteen, Nightmare in the snow

Y/N POV

I was standing on what looked like ice, it was dark and I felt neither cold nor warmth, for some reason I was wearing a white nightgown, I started walking, my bare feet echoing on the icy surface, it was chilling, then I stopped and looked down that small glowing orb was just below the surface of the water, but how to retrieve it?, it started moving and I followed it, it was getting faster, I quickened my pace, it was too was gaining speed, I was sprinting now trying hard to catch up, it stopped, so did I, the small orb magically came out of the icy water without braking the smooth surface, it hovered in front of me shining very brightly, I wanted to take it, I took a step closer, the moment I moved towards the orb, I was plunged into darkness, then where the hovering orb used to was now the bright red light of the dragon Ranrok, I started to panic looking frantically for my wand but it was no use the beast was on all fours ready to strike, I yelled, I was on my hands and knees, I  closed my eyes ready for the impact, nothing happened, I opened my eyes the dragon was gone and was replaced with a small dark wood carved crib, it was rocking back and forth, I stood up slowly breathing very fast, I walked forwards looking around, there was no one in sight, I looked down, the crib was empty, my mouth felt suddenly dry as I reached a hand out to touched the wooden surface of the crib, the moment my fingers made contact with the it, it burst into flames and I was once again on my hands and knee's screaming in agony, my very insides felt like they too were on fire, my throat started to burned and now I was breathing the flames that engulfed the crib in front of me, I covered my mouth and my head down onto the floor, breathing in and out of my nose, tears filled my eyes as I tried so hard to control myself, the icy floor was now filled with water, and yet I was still grounded, I stood up again and took a deep breath, I could see my breath become a small cloud of smoke in front of me, I started walking again, my feet though only slightly submerged in water felt dry while walking on the new floor, small spots of light were flying past me, I eagerly followed for a knew theses lights very well, the traces of ancient magic, the small spots of light took my what felt like the very end of this next ending room and they disappeared as I  reached a crouched figure, I approached with caution, the mess of brown hair and freckles coving their arms looked way too familiar, I hesitated, the figure was muttering something under their breath that I couldn't make out, Their arms were wrapped around their legs in a Fetal position their face burdened in their arms, their were quite still but still muttering, I edged closer and got in my knees so I was level with the crouched figure "must find a cure, must save her, must find a cure, must save her" I put my hand on Sebastian Sallow's arm in hopes to confront him as his muttering became louder "Must find a cure" his skin was cold "Must save her" his body was shaking now "Must find" "Sebastian?" He looked up, he's eyes were bloodshot and his face was pale and skeletal like, his clothes were all too familia for he was were the uniform of the prison Azkaban, his face fell and he scanned me, then out of nowhere he grabbed my throat and lifted me off my feet, I struggled kicking my legs hopelessly and trying tug his hand away from my throat which had closed tightly around my wind pipe, my eyes filled with tears again as it became harder and harder to breathe, I looked Sebastian in the eyes begging to be released, he looked livid, he looked determined to keep a tighter grip on my throat as I started gasping for air, he looked sudden deranged the longer I looked at his face which changed form, it was the face of Rookwood now then Harlow and then my father, then suddenly I was staring into the blank eyes of Ominis, I felt my heart beating out of chest as this thing took its last form as Alexander who's gripped tightened once more and threw me across the floor, instead of landing on the icy wet floor I had fallen through the ice itself without breaking the surface, I felt my whole body submerged in the water once again feeling no charge to the temperature of the water, I swam upwards the surface had not broken, I was trapped under the thick layer of black ice, I started hammering it with my fists and watched as the tall blurred figure walked away, I screamed nothing but bubbles came out, I was certain that I would drown, "Y/N!" I continued hammering the icy floor, "Y/N!" My hands were at my throat, I was drowning "Y/N!", water was filling my lungs I needed air, "Y/N!".