Nightmare in the snow, Part three

Y/N POV

Finally after the slow walk up to Hogsmeade we arrived in the charming village which was been decorated beautifully with Christmas light, holly and a festive tree in the heart of it all, the shops and street itself was more crowded then usual that I tightened my grip on Sebastian's hand as we made our way through the busy street, we entered a store at random only to be shuttered out of the way and nearly separated by an even larger crowd of people making there way into zonko's joke shop, the store was packed mostly by excited children who were touched everything and anything they could get their hands on, the noise inside made it very hard to concentrate on anything and after an enormous BANG that came from just above us, my hands automatically covered my ears, I looked to see that Sebastian was observing something in a small box and was beckoning me towards him, until he saw my distressed look "come on, let's go" he put his arm around my waist and led me out of the shop as another loud BANG went off inside, "would of thought you were used to loud bangs and things exploding" he said as I removed my hands the moment we left the shop "doesn't mean I like it, or have to tolerate it all the time, now it just trigger" I wrapped my arms around myself not looking at him, this was a stupid idea, I knew I should of stayed in the castle, perhaps he would of had a better time with someone who didn't have dark wizards on her tail everywhere she went or that small explosions wouldn't trigger the trauma she went through all last year, it was like he knew what I was thinking at this point because Sebastian came very close to my ear and whispered "hey, I hope your not having regrets about this date now are you? Because I'm not giving up on you" I looked at him my face burning slightly "eh no it's just" he took my hand and squeezed it very tightly "it's alright, come on I know a nice quiet place we can go", he lead me down the ally way and into a very small purple building the name above was quite faded and the curtains inside were closed "eh I think there closed" Sebastian didn't answer inside he pushed the door opened and pulled me inside.

The room was small and the walls were laden with books and a few portraits who's occupants were missing in their frames, as we wanted the room the sound of clinking China could be heard in the corner of the room were a tea pot and two small cups floated onto the small table behind's a red leather lounge and two armchair's, once the door closed it was like someone had turned off the sound coming from outside and a small humming sound was coming from somewhere it was quite pleasant "Better?" I looked at Sebastian "much" I said looking around "I've never noticed this place before, has it always been here?" I asked walking over to one of the selves the books were put up quite untidy and some looked as if they had never been touched "I think it used to be a tea shop or a book store" "do you know that or are you guessing because there's only books and tea in here" Sebastian walked over to me and smiled "just a guess" I skimmed on hands over a few of the tomes of the books until my fingers stopped on a particular small book "ah a classic children's book" "The Tales of Beedle the Bard?" I opened the book and flicked through the pages the book seemed to be filled with short stories from The Fountain of Fair Fortune', 'The Warlock's Hairy Heart', 'The Wizard and the Hopping Pot' and 'Babbitty Rabbitty and her Cackling Stump, as I reached nearest the end of the book I stopped at the page that read 'the tale of the three bothers' I skimmed the pages more carefully "and you said this book is for children?" I asked looking at the words 'Death himself' "yeah Anne and I used to read it when we were kids, Why?" I looked the book with a snap and placed it back into the shelf looking at it with terror and discussed "that will explain your obsession with dark artefacts and wondering around in the dead of night, but most of the objects it decides sound familiar" Sebastian raised an eyebrow "you know it's just a kids book right, it's real" "no I'm serious and how would you know, invisibility cloaks exist, and death certainly does exist" "yeah but come on an unbeatable wand? A stone that can bring people back from the death, I'm sorry but the only people who believe in that shit are weirdos and sad people who obsess over-" over looking for something that doesn't exist?" I finished Sebastian looked taken aback " your sounding very hypocritical for someone who has been obsessing for years trying to find a cure for Anne and not to mention going to extraordinary lengths not to mention raising the dead" "okay okay you've made your point, but you have to admit it sounds strange" "I've heard strangers things" I said moving away from the book shelves and examining a smaller pile of book piled up on the floor, I picked a look at random then say down on the lounge and opened the book while Sebastian was muttering to himself still scanning the leather binds on the self behind me.

It took Sebastian nearly half an hour to find a book to read and by the time he had come to sit next to me I had all ready finished three chapters of the book I was reading, "good book?" He asked I shrugged and continued reading, I could tell Sebastian wasn't interested in his own story because he leaned over to me and looked at the page I was on "what are you reading" I could feel him edging closer "do you mind" he sniffed as if he was offended "your no fun" he tried to take the book from me but I move it out of his reach "if you must know it's a horror story, so butt out" I put my hand on his face and pushed him away "ah a romantic horror story, where a beautiful Maiden falls in love with a terrifying beast" "eh no more like Stockholm syndrome" "oh interesting choice, eh be mindful of pages 50 to 69 there stuck together" I immediately dangled the book to see the pages and saw he was right "your disgusting" he laughed "I didn't say I did it".

We spent most of the evening reading side by side, I felt myself leaning against Sebastian's shoulder automatically as I continued to read my thoughts only on the pages, "eh is that your leg or-" what oh sorry" I crossed my leg over the other and looked back at the page I was one re reading the sentence, "I'm assuming your on a good page?" He asked smiling "what? No why do you ask?" Going slightly red "because your leg hasn't stopped touching mine since you turned the page and your blushing" I moved a legs again and turned to the next page doing my best not to look at Sebastian's smug look on his face, "you know if you keep distracting me with your legs I'm gonna have to do something about it" I ignored him and tried to focus on page, then I felt a sudden warmth on my upper thigh and my heart started to race and my eyes wondered away from the book, Sebastian his hand in my thigh and the other on his book then I released my leg had be grazing his very slow up and down, his eyes were fixed in the page he was reading but his hand was moving slowly up and down my thigh, my mouth felt very dry and i quickly looked away hope he wouldn't notice me staring at him as he turned the page, after a few moments Sebastian's hand was moving towards very dangerous Territory, I felt myself breathing more deeply now as he moved my leg closer to him "I wonder if it's the book that's arousing you or my hand" I rolled my eyes struggling to keep a straight face "Keep it up Sallow and this book will find its way up your ass" "you are fired up what page are you on?" I snapped the book shut so suddenly Sebastian's hand moved away swiftly "shit what time is it?" He raised an eyebrow and pull a hand in his pocket and pulled out his pocket watch which had a large crack in it "eh probably a good time to get back to the castle before it gets dark" he closed the book and took mine then put them back onto the selves "we can come back another time" he offered me his hand and I took it and as both left.