Chapter one, the journey

Y/N POV

"Right trunk check, suitcase check, train ticket check, Timothy" The white barn owl hoots to his name indicating his presents "check, wand where my wand" I check my pocket feeling around, I check the pockets of my waste coat and my hands found nothing by a pouch of gold coins, a pocket watch and "ah ha yes wand check" after having this weird and private conversation with myself I plugged my head back into pockets for my watch and looked at the time "nearly 10 should probably start looking for the station" it was lucky I had gotten to kings cross when I did the madness of getting to London itself on the knight bus had been a shit show despite my experience riding carriages pulled along by thestrals it was interesting to see the violently, purple double Deka bus which had been magically transformed to look like any ordinary means of  transportation without the means of using an animal of beast to pull it alone, it was also quite unusual to find that the bus would admit a very loud bang in which it would transport passengers to different locations in an instant without alerting any surrounding muggles, as I start pushing my trolly along the platforms I hear voices  and owls screeching and was that a ferret?, sure enough the voices were getting louder the closer I got to platforms nine and ten a group of girls and two boys at the very back were hanging around the walls between the platforms, the girls didn't seem to notice the two tall boys lurking behind them for they were too busy chatting and giggling, walking closer blinking in the bright sunlight I see,
"Sebastian!  Ominis!" I rushed over Timothy's cage rattling as I ran towards my two favourite people "Is that N/Y I hear or have I gone senile now" said Ominis putting his finger into his ear and Rotating clock wise, I punched his arm "yeah that's you all right how was your summer ? I didn't hear from you much" " Traveling sorry dad has been busy with the Ministry and I had to travel with him" I answered " exciting" replied Ominis "speaking of excitement I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts" I looked at Sebastian who was eyeing the girls who were still giggling "you right seb?" I asked he ignored this question and continued to stare as I open my mouth to get his attention, one of the girls had looked at her pocket watch and had beckoned her friends to follow, one by one they started rushing forward in front of the wall between platforms nine and ten and then they were gone, "eh what just happened?" I asked staring at the wall with amazement"magical gate way to the train come on before everyone else and their overly excited grandmother starts heading this way" said Ominis sticking one hand in his front pocket of his coast and the other hand on his trolley "Oi muggles are around you git just let me help" Sebastian had pulled Ominis hand out of his front pocket nearing revealing the wand and the red light in which to guide its owner "if you must Sebastian" Sebastian held onto Ominis's trolley and pushed him and Ominis through the barrier, perplexed I waited for Sebastian to return for his own trolley.

After a minute or two Sebastian was back jogging towards me and moving his trolley around to face the gate way" lady's first" he said his arm outstretched indicating the wall "such a gentleman" i wheels my own trolley around to face the tall very solid wall, gritting my teeth I started walking then running soon it was to late to stop I was going to crash I just knew it... I stopped I opened my eyes there in front of me was the scarlet steam engine of the Hogwarts express and the sign above reading platform 9 3/4 I took a deep breath as the run had made me quite anxious but before I could take a step forward Sebastian's trolley had made full collision with mine and both trucks and Timothy had topped over "OH NO" I quickly rushed to retrieve the screaming owl who's cage was rolling away on the platform many people were staring a few laughing as they walked pasts, clutching the cage in my arms I hurried over to the two trolleys in which Sebastian had magically recovered and both trucks were safely back on " Sorry thought you'd.. are you alright?" Sebastian looked deep into my face worry and concern written on his, it only took a few seconds to release that I had to look up at him, and that he his hair had grown over the summer and that he took had gotten taller not that he was short in the past his voice was much deeper more mature, I recovered quickly "yeah sorry I didn't release that would happen, I panicked" I stopped speaking looking at my black laced up boot "come on then let's get on before the good carriages get taken" Sebastian patted me on the back and started pushing his trolley towards the train I follow suit.