The Start of year Feast, Part two

Sebastian's POV

I can't see her, who is she sitting with, "you look like a lost Puppy Shallow what's up" said Imelda leaning back from her seat to see what I was couldn't not "He's probably trying to find Y/N" answered Ominis looking slightly smug "Ooo did you hear she was naked in one of the school carriages" replayed Imelda laughing, at these words my fists clenched face red hot from anger "THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED" I snapped at her "it was a misunderstanding, stupid little weasel he'll pay for spreading a disgusting rumour to the whole castle about-" "oh calm down Seb she was only joking right Imelda" Ominis faced her she blushed as she looked into his glassy eyes "yes of course" at her words I saw her pat Omani's leg with reassurance, snorting I continued my fruitless search across the Gryffindor table but all I could to manage to see was Garreth entertaining a couple of Gryffindor mates and anyone else who was listening at other house tables, I looked away if I watched anymore I knew I would certainly get a detention on my first day back which would not impress Ominis or if she was watching Y/N.

The noise of the great hall became silent as the head master Professor Black walked over to the podium and putting his hand up as a sort of greeting " silence children you can continue your bickering and whatever fascinating adventures you had over the summer once the feast begins, Firstly a reminder that all students are forbidden to enter the forest, it is also forbidden to go wondering around the castle after curfew I don't understand how you have the time go to for a midnight stroll however I would also like to mention that there will be no duelling or any.. any stupidity in the hallways of this castle unfortunately it has come to my attention that there are no new students this year it so happens that the death of Professor Fig last year has frightened some families in bringing their beloved children to Hogwarts however I still see some eh familia faces welcome back yes yes I see you anyway that's all" Professor black turned and headed back to the staff table, a few students start murmuring but were then distracted but the sudden appearance of food, "I was wondering why were was a-lot of students this year bit strange for families to just stop being their children to school" Said Imelda filling up her plate with mash potatoes, it was peculiar and slightly alarming that new students have started Hogwarts even more so then students not returning was it really because of the death of professor Fig or was the headmaster hiding something, the headmaster himself seem unconscious about this information and had spoken quite openly about the missing arrivals and yet.

Once the feast was over students and staff began to depart to their common rooms this was my chance to see Y/N before bed hopefully discuss the headmaster's speech, it only took a few moments to see that she was first one to leave the Gryffindor table she looked like she was in a hurry I quickly followed ignoring Ominis and Imelda's questions, from the looks of it Y/N wasn't heading up to the Gryffindor tower instead she has turn into the direction of the DADA tower towards the entrance to the undercroft, I double back waiting as she enter and was out of sight, heart beating every fast I too entered the undercroft.