The Purest magic, Part three

Y/N POV

Sebastian and I made our way back to the castle drenched from the rain we entered the Library and sat near the fire place at the fair end of the room as I squeezed the water out of my hair Sebastian sat on the floor next to me tipping water out of his shoes "bloody raining hippogriffs out there" I said now shaking my hair out my face "there was something I forgot to mention before the it rained on the parade" Sebastian put his hand into his robes and pulled out a jar of water inside a small blue light was floating around the jar "Where do you find that" I said taking it from him "I didn't it was like that when I got back to the dormitory last night I picked it up and the smoke or what ever it was disappeared and it was empty a few seconds later it had filled with water" I peered into the jar thinking "I promise I didn't open it" "no no I believe you it's just that blue light is still there" Sebastian took the jar and looking into it "hmm probably a trace of ancient magic but he come I could see it before but not now" I shrugged "can you remember anything else that happened" he shook his head "eh not really I remember feeling like shit when I woke up but then I remembered what happened last night and it made me feel not so shitty" I rolled my eyes "you said it changed when you picked it up what did it looked like before you touched it" "pretty much the same when we found it in the bathroom but I could see the small light inside it the one your describing but not now it's just clear water to me" and without thinking I opened the jar "wait a moment you sure that's a good idea" and with Sebastian looking at me in shook I pulled out the blue light, it felt cold at first but once I removed it out of the jar it had suddenly become warm and I opened the palm of my hand "can you see it now?" Sebastian had his mouth opened slightly staring down at my palm "eh no just your hand" I grabbed his hand and pulled it towards me then gently placed the small blue light onto his hand "Um not should what you've just gave me but it's very hot" I moved closer watching the small light floating slightly above the palm of his hand then I held the back of his hand with mine, the instant our skin made contact the little light changed colour "Ouch" Sebastian dropped the ball of light and it fell into the jar where it flouted down to the bottom "What happened" I said picking up the jar while Sebastian was coving his hand with his damp robes "whatcha mean what happened you burnt me" "oh stop being a baby, the light changed when.. when" I looked at Sebastian curious "what?" "Nothing just the diary never mentioned what was kept in this particular jar he only ever mentioned that he found something that bring back his son" Sebastian picked up the jar and closed it "you said what was inside here wasn't what Isadora was removing from her students you said the colour was different" "yes it was a dark red but it was always blowing like I don't know but this is different this looking more like a fiery energy but it changed the moment I touched you why? And you said it was hot right" "yeah like if I put my hand here" Sebastian put his hand very close to the fire the flames nearly touching his very skin "strange it was warm when I pulled it out of the jar" Sebastian moved his hand away and leaned against the ornament behind him "what colour was it before I dropped it?" He asked "like a lightish red but it was only very briefly and it was much brighter then what's in here, are you sure you couldn't see it" he shook his head, as I opened my mouth to speak a voice came out from behind us and we jumped in surprise "well well thought I might find you two together at least" it was Leander "Piss off Prewett" said Sebastian now getting to his feet "now now Sallow don't want to make yourself look like a Prat in front Y/L/N now do we I'm sure last night's event was embarrassing enough for her" I too got to my feet ready hold Sebastian back before the situation escalated "By the way Y/L/N thanks for going easy on me best five gallons I win abet on" "Bet? What Bet" Leander laugh "the boys and I bet one of us would be able to get Y/N on her own without you spotting us five gallons if we can get a kiss ten if we can get to second base and fifteen if we grab her ass" I heard Sebastian's knuckles crack as he clinched his fists "Fuck off Leander" I said pulling Sebastian away "tell me Y/L/N did Sallow look annoyed when he saw me put my tongue down your throat" "Eat shit" I retorted back still struggling to pull Sebastian away from Leander "no I suppose he looked more like a drowned rat" "Let me go so I can brake his other ankle" Sebastian reached for wand "NO!" I grabbed his arm before a jet of fire came out the end of his wand and hit the bookshelf behind Leander "ah oh" the librarian screamed and took our her wand extinguishing the flames off the sleeves before advancing on myself, Leander and Sebastian "YOU THREE OUT OF THE LIBRARY NOW!" I picked up the jar and we left Leander shoving Sebastian out of the way and leaving to the Gryffindor common room.

"Slimy git" Sebastian said through gritted teeth "Just ignore him besides at least you don't have to see him in astronomy class bitching about how cold it is or in your common room everyday, I'm seriously debating on sleeping in the undercroft tonight" Sebastian snorted then said "you'll catch a cold down there best to bunk in with me and Ominis" I raised an eyebrow "and the rest of the Slytherin I'll take my chances with the cold thanks" Sebastian brushed me "na it's just me and him in there actually ever since you stopped Rookwood both the blokes who were in our dormitory sent away, I think their parents were sent into hiding" he shrugged "but doesn't both us we got two free beds now" "wait I though there were five in a dormitory" "that's because one was sent home with spat a groit" a familiar voice was coming towards us "oh good evening Ominis" as Ominis approached us and stopped beside Sebastian "I was just telling Y/N she can bunk in with us if she doesn't feel welcome in her own common room" Ominis raised an eyebrow "that's if you can stand the muttering and constant groaning" "I don't groan" Sebastian retorted "if anything she would be worried about your bloody snoring in the middle of the night, it's like sleeping with freight train" I snorted "sorry, but I'll just still to my own bed for now" Sebastian looked slightly disappointed but shook it over quickly "I heard what happened last night, how are you holding up" I looked slightly shocked at Ominis question "eh yeah I'm okay still trying to wrap my head around it all to be honest" Ominis looked grimace "well if you need someone to talk to you know where we are" he nudged Sebastian "wha- oh yeah if Leander gives you anymore trouble just send him our way, I wouldn't mind a second match" "don't be ridiculous you know you could of gotten into serious trouble if he had reported you for breaking his leg" "wait are you telling me he didn't report you" Sebastian smiled "no he did just not to the right person, got a detention tonight actually well can't win them all" he rubbed his hands together "right well I'll see you two later best head off and hit the books" he left leaving me alone with Ominis, we stood in awkward silence then "I heard you two fighting down the hall outside the dungeons last night" my ears started burning  as he said this "oh did we? I don't remember" but this was a lie I could remember everything that happened in that class room down in the dungeon and I wasn't going to tell Ominis not unless he heard everything after the fight "I didn't want to intrude from the sounds of it the conversation was of a private matter so I left" "Oh um well I appreciate it that you told me" I felt slightly awkward being standing here with Ominis "I'm might go and get some homework done in the Undercroft I'll see you later Ominis" I left for the defence against the dark arts tower but did not enter the Undercroft.