Fears in flames, Part Two

Sebastian's POV

As we climbed the stairs of central hall a voice suddenly rung out from behind us "Oi Sallow" "dame it" I quickly dragged Y/N towards the closet door and pulled her inside locking the door behind us "hey what's going on I thought-"Shh I'm trying to listen" I put my ear to the door, there was nothing except the sound of Portrait upstairs playing his guitar "okay I don't think he saw us" I turned around to see Y/N's face her eye brow was raised and her arms were folded

"What?"

"What? What do you mean what you dragged me into a broom cupboard and told me to shh"

I laughed "sorry but Skinners been badgering me for weeks he's been especially annoying this week because he's got nothing better to do then to follow me around the castle"

"why?"

"Beats me I think it's because I quit the team and so did their best Chaser"

"wait I thought he kicked you off the team"

"Ha yeah that's what he got everyone to believe, told all the Slytherin's he kicked me off for saving your neck during our first match, called me a traitor lucky  Ominis was in ear shot and shut that shit down pretty quickly"

"Oh?"

"Punched him right in teeth"

"Oh shit"

"Yep wish I was there to see it but I was serving detention, got caught jinxing his broom"

"Why doesn't that surprise me"

"It was going to be great, the next time he would sit his ass on his broom, well let's just say he won't be walking straight for awhile"

I put my hand on Y/N's waist and pulled her closer "speaking on not walking straight"

"Wait"

"What?"

She considered me for a moment "well I thought we could change it up a bit"

I raised an eyebrow "I'm listening"

"well if you wait until tonight to met me in the Undercroft perhaps we could spend the night together"

"eh?"

"Look I had something really really special planned for tonight and I kinda need you to wait just for a few hours just so I can properly prepare what I have"

"What are you up too" I asked suspiciously

"You'll see, I think you'll enjoy it, well I hope you do, I've been practicing"

"Practicing what?" I said now slightly annoyed and intrigued "why are you always so cryptic"

She looked at me slightly desperate "oh okay fine, you know I can't say no to that face" I said  She smiled kissed me then opened the door and left for her common room.

I spent the rest of the day in my own common room observing the small plant I had picked this morning, it had taken a month and a half to grow and then I had frozen it to keep it preserved once I found the charm to have it survive without nutrients, this was my gift to her though it wasn't much I knew she would love it, Y/N wasn't big on gifts she was more of the gift giver but after months of searching for this particular plant I was disappointed to find that I could only find the one seed and that it had not flourished as much as I had hoped, although I had help growing and caring for it from professor garlick, "reading to plants now Sallow, bloody hell you really have lost the plot, perhaps you should spent less time with that slut of yours and" I snapped the book pulled out my wand and pointed at Michael Skinner's stupid face "if you ever call her that disgusting name again I'll-" you'll what?call on your little freak show to fight your battles for you, your pathetic" my wand was shaking it fury although it would be quite satisfying to curse Micheal in his smug face I knew I would pay for the consequences later, I lowered my wand "your not worth the effort" I snapped then I picked up my book and pocketed the plant off the table and pushed my way past Micheal who was still smiling "Yes go cry to your little bitch" I stopped dead in my tracks took a deep breath then continued before muttering underneath and taking careful aim from behind me "Petrificus Totalus" it was a perfect hit as I heard a loud thudding sound hit the as I felt the common room.